Brianna Macias & Company Reviews

21 Reviews for Brianna Macias & Company

• Audrey

Audrey Alarcon · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Just amazing!

Choosing Brianna as the makeup artist to use for my wedding was an easy and amazing choice. She was highly recommended by my maid of honor, who was a former client. We were beyond happy with using her for my wedding. Brianna was very quick with responding to emails and happy to answer all questions I threw at her. The bridal preview was a fantastic look into how the big day was going to go. I have had my makeup done several times but I have never felt more beautiful and like myself than after seeing my makeup done by her. The day of the wedding, Brianna was prompt, ready to go, and had her time well managed for all the girls and myself to be done on time. We all looked so great and could not have done it with out her. She is awesome and definitely recommend you look into having her as your makeup artist for your Big Day or other occasions. She is very to easy to work with and a talent you will appreciate.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • I

Ioana M. · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing Photography

Brianna's style, vision and talent are truly breathtaking and her gift in
    capturing every detail has always amazed me and left me in awe. If you're
    looking for an amazing makeup artist with a passion for her work look no
    further than Brianna! I highly recommend her as you will cherish them for a
    life time!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Anne Green · Married on 10/26/2019

Best makeup ever!

Brianna is a joy and a talent! I’ve been honored to have her do my makeup as a bridesmaid twice now. The first time she did my makeup, I walked by a window and the beautiful woman on the other side caught my eye. I then realized it was a mirror & couldn’t believe that I was looking at myself! She accentuates all the good things! I will count down the days until she was able to work her magic on me again.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank you for making my day with this story & review! Absolutely love doing your makeup! Can't wait for next time :) xo, Bri
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 09/28/2019

Best in the Biz

Brianna is truly one of the best in the business. She a true professional; responds in a timely manner, is always punctual and ready to do work her magic. She is always my go to when needing my makeup done for events. I’m excited to be working with her for my big day next year!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Being a part of your destination wedding in Yosemite was hands down one of the best moments in my career, thank YOU for including me! xo, Bri
  • Diane

Diane Acosta · Married on 08/10/2019

Brianna is a gem!

I first heard of Brianna through a report on KTLA about a group of vendors who got together to provide free services for an Orange County couple who had put their wedding on hold in order to pay for their daughter’s cancer treatment. I looked for Brianna on Instagram to see more pictures and I was amazed by her work. Everyone in her pictures looked beautiful and I wondered if I would have that same glow if she ever did my makeup.

When I got engaged, I knew I wanted Brianna to do my makeup for the big day. I contacted Brianna and we set up a preview. She was very professional yet so personable. I showed her different looks I liked and she knew exactly what to do. I expressed to her that I don’t ever wear false lashes and that I feel like a clown when I wear too much makeup so during the preview she showed me everything she was doing and constantly asked if I liked it or if I wanted to go darker or more subtle and she also suggested we try the lashes during the preview to see how I liked them. I loved the final look and I was less nervous about the big day because I knew if something went wrong, at least my makeup would look good!

On the wedding day, Brianna also did makeup for my sister, my mom, and my best friend. They all looked GORGEOUS and they all loved their makeup! Brianna even gave each of us a touch-up kit for the day. My makeup did not get oily and it stayed put and fresh throughout the entire night (in hot July!). It looks so good in the pictures we’ve received and in our wedding video. One of my favorite parts of my wedding day is when Brianna finished my makeup and she took a final look at every angle of my face- she smiled at me and I could tell she was proud of her work. This made me feel so beautiful!

Brianna is a gem inside and out!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

THANK YOU to one of the sweetest brides I have ever met in my career! I am so grateful to have worked with you, thanks again for the sweetness, your kindness, and your review that brought tears to my eyes! xo, Bri

Angelica sans · Married on 07/26/2019

So talented and sweet

I’ve had Bri do my make up several times when i was a bridesmaid so it was definitely a no brainer that she would be doing my wedding make up. She is so talented and always goes above and beyond. She is always on time and ready to make you feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Your destination wedding near Sequoia was one for the books! Thank you so much for always including me in life moments! xo, Bri
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Brianna is incredible!

Brianna Macias is the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She is incredibly professional and does such great skin prep that your skin looks flawless. She is worth every penny, and stays on schedule. Everyone in my wedding party was impressed by her skills and made the young and mature look equally beautiful. I've used other makeup artists for other weddings I've been apart of and none were as high quality as Brianna. She knew I had to do my own makeup for an event and gave me some sample products to aid me in doing my own makeup. I will use her again for anything I need my makeup done for and recommend her to anyone else getting their makeup done. She is sweet and thoughtful with her touch up kits and thank you cards. Absolutely a pleasure to work with her and I felt so comfortable with her and trusted her completely on my wedding day after my trial run. Because of how many people getting their makeup done, we didn't have enough time to get ready at the wedding venue, so she met me there after everyone's makeup was done to do some faux "getting ready" shots. She goes above and beyond for the brides she works with and I cannot find enough words to express how exceptional her work truly is.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

So grateful to work with crazy cool brides like you! Thank you so much for trusting me on your wedding day!! xoxo
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/01/2019

I loved Brianna!!!

Where do I start? Brianna was the sweetest and made sure to ask exactly what we wanted and everyone's makeup turned out beautifully and perfected it to every skin tone. She was patient, kind, professional and I couldn't have asked for a better person to have done our makeup on our special day. I highly recommend her for your events! Thanks so much Brianna!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the love Ana! Your wedding was one to remember and I'm so grateful to have been part of it - thanks again!

Sarah Jackson Garcia · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing in all areas

Briana has done my make up for all my big life moments as an adult. She did my make up for my engagement photos, wedding party, and graduation from graduate school. It never fails that I get sooo many compliments. She goes above and beyond. She arrives on time and is prepared. She communicates everything up front and is very professional. The best part, besides her talent, is her sweet personality. She genuinely cares and is so supportive. Not only is her makeup great but so is she.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Being there with you for so many milestones is a constant reminder of why I love doing what I do. Your heart is unmatched and I'm so happy to know you! xo, Bri

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

I've gotten my make up done by Brianna several times, she does an amazing job!! I booked her for my sister's wedding. Brianna did my sister's, my mom's and my make up and we all looked great thanks to her! My sister loved her make up and felt beautiful on her big day!
    She was so great, I booked her for my engagement shoot. She did airbrush for that and O.M.G... I loved it!!! It was flawless! So of course, I booked her for my big day coming up in April. I’m so excited to see what I’ll look like! She's super professional and always on time. Book her, she won't disappoint!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

I am so honored to be invited back for so many special moments in your life. I'm glad that you enjoyed the airbrush service for the first time - such a treat right?! See you soon for more special occasions!
  • Heather

Heather Francoeur · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Flawless!

Where do I even begin? I absolutely cannot tell you anything other than USE HER! She is incredible. We had a slight mishap on the day of my wedding which was in no way her fault, my venue put her at the wrong ceremony site, but like an absolute professional Brianna got to me and exceeded my expectations. I never even met her before my big day and she had me looking flawless. She listened to what I wanted and made me feel like an absolute queen, so much so that when I finally got to see her work on me I almost cried it off. She is an absolute god send and a master at her craft. I recommend her to everyone for everything! She is definitely my go to for any future events and I cannot stop raving about her. She’s literally the best!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Such a memorable day, THANK YOU for choosing me to be there for the glam process! You were a joy to work with on your wedding day and leading up to it, you rock! xo

Julie Ho · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommended

Thank goodness I found Bri!!

I booked her for my last minute engagement photo session and also for my wedding. During my trial bridal session with her, she really spent the time to get the right look for my wedding. At no point in all my sessions (engagement, trial, wedding) did I feel like she was rushing and she really made it feel special.

On the morning of my wedding, she arrived promptly at 5 AM ready to rock and roll. She is sweet and easy to talk and did a great job! My skin glowed in the engagement and wedding photos and can't recommend her enough.

Don't hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Julie, you truly are a gem! Connecting with you across the coasts during the booking process was fun and then meeting you for all of your special moments was even better! I hope it won't be the last time! xoxo
  • I

Ivania · Married on 08/11/2018

Brianna was recommended to me by my photographer and I am so happy that she was able to do my makeup for my engagement pictures. She is an absolute sweetheart and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I had so much fun talking to her while she did my makeup. She was also able to bring to life the natural look that I had envisioned and for my fiance to say that I looked absolutely beautiful was priceless! During our engagement photo session I was sweating a lot and was surprised that my makeup held up extremely well! Thank you so much Brianna for bringing to life the look that I had envisioned.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words Ivania! I'm so glad that we were able to connect through one of our favorite "friendors!" xo,Bri

Ceora · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!! Brianna did my makeup for my wedding in August. Found her through yelp and emailed her for a quote for myself and bridal team. She was less expensive than the other MUA I found around the area. I decided to book her. She made things so easy. Payments were over Venmo, sent me the contract via email, and she was very understanding when the contract needed adjustments for the special day. My make up trial went so smooth and she did a wonderful job! I don't wear makeup and was scared it was going to be too caked on, but she did it perfectly!! Lightweight and beautiful!!!! The day of, she came on time and my whole bridal team and myself were very pleased. I wish I could hire her everyday to do my makeup!!!!! I absolutely LOVE Brianna!!!!!! you'd be making a mistake to hire anyone else!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

You and your girls were a dream to work with, thank you so much for the opportunity! xo, Bri

Anthony De Leon · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank You Brianna!

Brianna is a great make up artist!
    Everything about her is beyond amazing!
    I really enjoyed her professionalism and work ethic.

I look forward to booking Brianna in the near future.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank you for sharing such kind words! I really enjoyed working with you too and hope to work with you again!

Jasmine · Married on 01/13/2018

Brianna is everything you want in a makeup artist! She’s puntual, professional, friendly, and does an amazing job with her makeup skills. I didn’t even want to take off my makeup at the end of the day, because I had never felt more beautiful in my life. I found her on Yelp and I’m glad I did. If anyone needs a makeup artist I would highly recommend her! My bridesmaids, my mom, and myself of course, couldn’t stop taking pictures of our gorgeous makeup. Brianna is the best!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

THE Princess Jasmine, it was an honor to be a part of your glam team on such a special day. Thank you so much for the sweet words! xo, Bri

Rosa · Married on 12/30/2017

Brianna is simply amazing in what she does! All my bridesmaids makeup looked amazing and they loved it. She gave them exactly what they asked for. Not only is she a super talented makeup artist she is super kind! I absolutely love her and recommend everyone to book her! She’s super professional and will not let you down!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Rosa, thank you so much for having me be a part of the glam team for your bridal party! xo, Bri

Aurora · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing experience

So I have a great story I would love to share about Brianna and her passion for making people feel beautiful with her gift as a MUA. I got married last year in December 2017.
    My now husband and I had the big wedding planned for the year prior but unfortunately our daughter who was in remission from her battle with leukemia relapsed and all plans were canceled. We learned about a treatment at the Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia which requires for us to travel from SoCal to Philadelphia every 3 months and the wedding was just not something we could do or think of at the time. Fast forward to a few months later and after spending the entire summer of 2017 in Philadelphia, the treatment in Philadelphia was working and our daughter was in remission again and was feeling great! My husband and I decided it was time to get married as our daughter was feeling great & figured there was no better time than now, except this time we would NOT do the big wedding and maybe just get married at the court house. We called a friend named Jessie, who is a wedding photographer, and asked if she was available to do some photos of us at the court house in the next two months. She said of course! The next day she said I told people about your story, and one of those people was Brianna. She told me that Brianna heard our story and volunteered to do the makeup for our wedding. After that things escalated and the word spread out.. Brianna along with Jessie and other wedding vendors got together, the next thing we knew was that we were having the wedding of our dreams! In the two short months of our now big wedding planning Brianna went out of her way to reach out and ask what the bridesmaids were looking for and had a schedule ready for everyone.. I did not have to worry about it at all.. she made everything so easy and stress free. The day of the wedding Brianna was so wonderful .. we all talked and laughed .. and she made every single one of my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful (including my daughter Eva!) everyone in my wedding loved Brianna! I can’t express enough how great she is and I will never forget what she did for me and our entire party. I HIGHLY recommend Brianna as she not only has a big heart and truly cares about her customers, but makes them look fabulous!!

And just in case some of you are wondering about my daughter, she is 1 year cancer free and doing great :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Your family will always have a special place in my heart, especially Eva! Thank you so much for supporting us! xo

Desiree Arcelles · Married on 07/07/2017

Excellent, professional and friendly

I have booked Brianna many times to do my make up because she is amazing at what she does! I love her work so much I have referred over to my friends and family members, and they all have loved her work as well. She has made us all feel and look so beautiful! Not only is she professional and punctual but she is so very sweet and friendly. She is my go to make up artist and Id recommend her to anyone wanting to look natural and beautiful on their special day, she’s the best of the best!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ashley Tejedor · Married on 05/28/2016

What’s Not to Love about Brianna Macias?

Love, love, love Brianna! She is an amazing makeup artist. Sweet, funny, engaging and she'll keep you very at ease on your special day. She got back to me right away with all the details I needed and it was easy to make my appt. for both the bridal trial and the day of. She did my makeup and the ladies in my bridal party and did such an awesome job. She arrived early and kept on schedule with each of the ladies. If you're looking for someone who is professional, down-to-earth and is going to make you look even more beautiful whatever your occasion, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank you for including me on your special day, not only as your makeup artist but as a guest - such an honor! xo

Maritza Solares · Married on 01/02/2016

Wedding makeup

Brianna did my makeup for my wedding. She was amazing. When we did the trial I was able to explain to her what I wanted and we tried several different lip shades. On my wedding day she stayed calm and kept me calm and relaxed while all the chaos was happening all around us. She made sure I looked and felt my best. Thank you an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Creating the perfect beauty experience for every bride is making sure that you look and FEEL your best - I'm so happy that you felt that on such an important day! xo