Brianna Macias & Company

Littleton, CO View map

Brianna Macias & Company is based in Orange County, CA and Denver, CO and provides on-location beauty services to all of Southern California + Colorado + Destination for weddings and beyond. Whether it's airbrush or traditional makeup, our beauty team will create timeless looks for the bride and her entire entourage! If you are looking for professionalism, punctuality and fun personalities then you have found your glam team!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$210

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$185

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Carissa R. Married on 10/16/2021

Brianna is a skilled professional! She made me look and feel amazing!

Brianna did my makeup for my wedding day. After rushing about playing wedding coordinator all morning, I walked into the room to find Brianna set up with an organized spread of brushes, products, and beauty tools. Everything was so clean and organized. She asked me if I had reference photos of how I wanted my makeup, what style I was going for, and if I had any concerns. Brianna focused on hydrating my skin prior to applying makeup. It was calming and refreshing. She asked me a few questions and before I knew it, I was the most flawless bride I could have imagined. My make up lasted all day and night and didn't feel heavy on my face. Brianna is the professional you should hire for your wedding day! You won't regret it!

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

Thank yo so much Riss! Can we go back to the best day ever?! Such a love -filled day! All my love to you and Sal. xoxo
  • F
    Felicia M. Married on 08/21/2021

Book her for your wedding!

BOOK HER FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! Brianna was incredible to work with! She did my makeup for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her work. I have never felt so beautiful but also so much like myself! I showed her inspiration pictures and she took it over from there, I’m so glad I trusted her with my big day! She also did my entire wedding party which consisted of older women and younger girls and she knew how to balance the challenges that came with both. Brianna was able to accommodate last minute requests and any changes to lashes, lips, ect. I was so happy with her services! She’s the only MUA I’ll use now. As a recently married bride the best advice I can give is to BOOK BRIANNA!

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

THANK YOU FELICIA!! Ahhh I love what I do because of brides like you. A day full of 10 faces can be long but you all made us (team) feel like one of your own which is such a huge compliment. All my love! xo, Bri
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 07/31/2021

Brianna was fantastic! I've never felt so pretty in my life.

I have only good things to say about Brianna, I did a trial run on my make up for my wedding and absolutely loved it, but when my husband let me know he thought it was "a little too much " on me )because I typically don't wear a ton of make up), Brianna was so accommodating and just toned it down a little for our wedding day. I have never felt so pretty, and I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful artist.

Brianna Macias & Company's reply:

I love that together we were able to create your perfect look, loved by you and your hubby! Thank you again for including me on such a special day! xo, Bri

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

6698 S. Iris Street #621851 Littleton, CO, 80162
7142620290
Location of (Brianna Macias & Company)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding