6 Reviews for Briana McCarthy Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
6 Briana McCarthy Photography Reviews

Amazing. Briana is a wonderful wonderful photographer but also just so nice and funny. She made everyone feel so comfortable and excited to be taking pictures. And of course the pictures came out stunning. So so happy. Hard to pick our favorites. Thank you Briana!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Briana and her staff were extremely professional, personal and an overall pleasure to work with. She got along so well with all my family and friends, was not afraid to speak up and gather people together, and made the whole day smooth sailing. She was always smiling and was in constant communication with us the whole day and night. Her prices are also extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of work she provides. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I seriously could go on for pages about what a joy it was to work with Briana and her team. She came highly recommended from a friend who used Briana for her wedding and from the second I reached out to her, I could see why. Not only did I already LOVE her work, Briana was incredibly quick to reply to every email and question I had throughout the booking and planning process. Then came our engagement shoot, and all my fears ("what if everyone else looks great on camera except me?") faded immediately. Our session felt much more like hanging out with an old friend than like the awkward photo session my (then) fiance and I both wanted desperately to avoid. She not only made us forget about the camera, she helped us feel at ease and just be ourselves, which she captured beautifully. Like... neither of us have ever looked better, lol. That is, until the wedding day. Briana and her team arrived early, fell comfortably into the atmosphere with our friends and family and worked so efficiently, many of the members of our bridal party commented on how great Bri was compared to other photographers they've seen in the past. She was not only an absolute professional at wrangling our (very lively) bridal party (#UnderstatementOfTheYear) she was calm, collected, mindful of time and just went above and beyond with everything from re-pinning boutonnières, to jumping in to help my bridesmaids bustle my dress before the reception--absolute godsend. We received our photos back even earlier than anticipated and we were just blown away. They are literally everything I've ever dreamed of and more. There were moments and details that we never had a chance to see, but we're SO incredibly grateful that they were captured so beautifully. I honestly keep reliving the day every time I come back to these photos (which, admittedly, is about every 2 hours, lol) but I just can't help myself. Briana is just incredible. We HIGHLY highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alli, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SHE IS VERY SWEET AND PERSONABLE. SHE SHOULD TAKE MORE PICTURES OF EVENT; AND LET HER CLIENTS PICK THE PICTURES THEY WANT. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.

Profile Picture THOMAS, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Briana was absolute PERFECTION! My now husband and I wanted someone who was able to capture the real story of us on the day of our wedding, and, man, did we pick the best photographer in the world!! Briana showed up early, and was ready to go. She kept us on our (very tight) timeline and even was able to make my husband (who is very uncomfortable in front of the camera) turn into Ryan Gosling from The Notebook. It was unreal!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with. She was sweet, kind, helpful and obv takes amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations