Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty Reviews

Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 3
Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 4
Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 5

Victoria P · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing makeup artist - thank you briana!

Briana is an incredible makeup artist and she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! The quality of her work is amazing - my makeup lasted perfectly from morning to evening and it photographed so well. I never felt like I had too much makeup on my face, or that I looked like somebody else, which was very important to me. I felt so comfortable and also felt like the most beautiful version of myself that day. Briana is reliable, so sweet, listens to her clients, and is extremely knowledgable on the products she uses. She was also able to offer her own expertise and suggestions when I was explaining exactly how I wanted to look for the big day. Her professional portfolio is so impressive as well, having worked alongside some of the most prestigious and well-known makeup artists in the industry. Upon meeting Briana for the first time at my makeup trial, I immediately knew I was in good hands with her, and I’m so happy that we were able to work together. She is a true professional and I cannot imagine anyone else doing my makeup for my special day. Thank you Briana!!!!

Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 6
    Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 7
    Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 8
    Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 9
    Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty 10
    Sent on 12/21/2019
  • User5198852 · 2+ years ago

I was referred to Briana by my best friend all the way back home in Miami, with rave reviews and I couldn't be happier with her work! She really is a true artist. Briana gave me wonderful recommendations for hair and makeup because I had no idea what I wanted; and she made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom feel so beautiful on my day! I cannot thank you enough, Briana !!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2012

Briana was very professional through out. She was on time and offered a trial before the wedding date. She made sure I looked beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Giselle Bellas · Married on 11/02/2009

Absolutely perfect.

She is absolutely the best. Briana makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful. I think she might be a magician. Very knowledgeable and detailed. Can’t say enough good things about her work and talent.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Randi · Married on 05/26/2007

Briana is absolutely amazing! She is extremely talented and will help you look and feel like the princess you deserve to be on your special day. Long hair, short hair, dark skin, or light skin, she can do it all! You shouldn't have to worry about anything on your special day, and you can definitely put your trust in Briana to make sure you look perfect! I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs. In addition to the bride, she will also do the whole bridal party!

Sent on 06/19/2015