Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty Reviews

3 | Valley Village, CA

3 Reviews for Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty

• User5198852 · 2+ years ago

I was referred to Briana by my best friend all the way back home in Miami, with rave reviews and I couldn't be happier with her work! She really is a true artist. Briana gave me wonderful recommendations for hair and makeup because I had no idea what I wanted; and she made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom feel so beautiful on my day! I cannot thank you enough, Briana !!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2012

Briana was very professional through out. She was on time and offered a trial before the wedding date. She made sure I looked beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Randi · Married on 05/26/2007

Briana is absolutely amazing! She is extremely talented and will help you look and feel like the princess you deserve to be on your special day. Long hair, short hair, dark skin, or light skin, she can do it all! You shouldn't have to worry about anything on your special day, and you can definitely put your trust in Briana to make sure you look perfect! I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs. In addition to the bride, she will also do the whole bridal party!

Sent on 06/19/2015