46 Reviews for Brian Sullivan Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
46 Brian Sullivan Photography Reviews

Brian did our engagement photos and our wedding photos at UMass Amherst. He is fantastic. He takes great photos, has great ideas, is open to your own ideas, and easy to work with. On top of that, he’s genuinely a really nice guy. I wholeheartedly recommend Brian for any photography needs you might have.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian photographed our wedding about 3 weeks ago and we could not be happier that we hired him. Brian was so kind and patient with our demands for the pictures that we wanted. He was unobtrusive and did not once get in the way. Brian is reasonably priced compared to other photographers. We got our pictures back in a timely fashion and are so pleased with the way they came out! Brian was the best choice we made when it came to our wedding!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian Sullivan was a dream to work with. He is so patient and kind. He photographed my Sept wedding in the Berkshires. His photography is simple and elegant. He will capture the true feelings and moments of the day that is so natural and intimate. Looking through my wedding photos was like reliving my wedding in real time. You will be lucky to have Brian Sullivan as your photographer!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The quality of services that Brian provided to us for our engagement and wedding pictures was exceptional. Brian is very friendly and was very receptive to our wishes. Our engagement and wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful, the quality of them were AMAZING. We had such a difficult time picking favorites for our wedding album because there was not a single picture we did not life. We highly recommend using Brian Sullivan photography !!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Brian recently photographed my wedding on July 7th. He did an amazing job, and the pictures look fantastic! I tend to be critical of pictures of myself (as many people are) but I didn't dislike a single one. He took so many that I was able to choose the best (which was hard to do because so many were great). He is very affordable, especially for the quality of his work. We hired him for 8 hours and he came early and stayed late in order to get more shots. He remembered well some of the pictures that I wanted. He didn't give a ton of direction for the group shots, he allowed the bridal party to be themselves and let their personalities show, and different people could request certain pictures, which was nice. He did give good direction when needed, but was relaxed enough to get some good candid photos that really captured the day. As a bonus he was also really quick getting the pictures back to us!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Brian did an AMAZING job capturing both our Engagement and Wedding photos. They came out great and we received so many compliments. He has a true talent and an eye for capturing those special moments. The entire process was stress free and Brian was very accommodating and flexible (and fairly priced). We would highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again for our Family photo's. Thank you, Brian!

Profile Picture Amie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was wonderful to work with. An absolute professional, and so easy to work with. The photos we got were not only high quality, but stylistically matched our personality. I know that sounds odd, but you could really tell he got to know us throughout the night and gave us some great creative photos in addition to the standard wedding photo fare. Pricewise, Brian is totally worth it. More affordable than many other photographers, but maintaining the same quality of photos. I worked for a wedding photo company, so I have seen thousands of wedding albums...Brian's work holds up 100%. Payment and communication was super easy, and on the night of he was just so great to work with. We are so pleased with his work, and I would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Brian did an amazing job hooting our wedding. We could not ask for more. He captured everything beyond our wildest imagination. He was very suggestive and never made us feel like we were "posing" for pictures. We would rate him higher than 5 stars but it won't let us. Brian was recommended to us by another couple and we will do the same. There are many other photographers out there but to pick someone other than Brian Sullivan is mistake. He will make your dreams come true and give you the pictures you want on your wedding day. Photographers need to be flexible and Brian was. He captured everything in a timely fashion and we got to enjoy some of cocktail hour instead of being stuck taking picture after picture after picture. He let us decide what we wanted and offered his suggestion when we were stuck. Again, Brian made everything so special we were LUCKY to have had him as our photographer!!!!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian did an awesome job!!! He was very professional but also personable and kind. Not to mention all the pictures he gave us were gorgeous! I am very indecisive and he was able to capture all the things I wanted even if I did not give him specific directions. It was freezing the day of the wedding and he still got all the pictures we wanted outside! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture Shana, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Brian was so wonderful! He exceeded our expectations and more! It rained for most of our wedding and he still managed to photograph amazing pictures. My husband and I are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was wonderful to work with! He was our photographer at our wedding at the end of July 2015 in Amherst, MA. We planned our wedding from a distance, and he was easy to speak with on the phone and coordinate all of the details.
We discussed the style of photos we preferred, a combination of candid and a few posed.
He was very unobtrusive and calm, even when we felt a bit flustered!
He also snuck us outside at sunset and captured some amazing sunset photos.
We were very pleased and pleasantly surprised with all of the creative shots he was able to take. We’ll cherish the photos!

Profile Picture User5453650, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He Is very professional and really listens to exactly what kind of photos you are looking for. He is great at capturing all of the candid moments as well as the more posed moments. He works so gracefully and blends in so much that you don't even realize he's there. But he is, and he's capturing every wonderful moment. We HIGHLY recommend Brian and could not be happier with his services.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let the easiest decision you make while planning your wedding be who you use for a photographer and choose Brian Sullivan. Not only is he an excellent photographer, he is super easy going, flexible and accommodating. My now husband and I looked into several different photographers and then were referred to Brian through friends who had used him for their wedding. When first meeting with him and seeing his work, we couldn't believe how reasonable his prices were! We are so pleased with how both our engagement and wedding pictures came out, we couldn't have asked for more! So attentive, he goes above and beyond...even hand delivered prints we ordered to our front door!!! You simply won't find anyone better. Thank you Brian for giving us beautiful photos to remember our special day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was a fly on the wall and captured many great moments

Profile Picture Diana, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was extremely kind and professional and made us feel comfortable during our meeting before our wedding date to plan details and offer guidance. Our pictures look beautiful and we are very pleased with our experience having Brian as our photographer.

Profile Picture User5218242, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian Sullivan was very professional and awesome to work with! He was fabulous on the day of the wedding, making sure to capture all of the moments that were important to my husband and I. And the pictures came out absolutely amazing! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful they came out, we're beyond thrilled! We loved everything and would recommend Brian to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with Brian's work. We are very laid back and didn't really have a clue of ideas for posing and types of pictures we wanted. He worked with us and had great suggestions that made beautiful pictures. He was also respectful of the ceremony and wasn't in anyone's faces. We got a lot of compliments about how it was like he wasn't even there! We have so many great pictures to choose from which is the most overwhelming part!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian was great and flexible--we were cost-conscious and he was able to work within our desired budget. Day-of was so smooth, and he really was everywhere (but not in the way at all)! Would highly recommend. The pictures look great.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian does amazing work! I felt very strongly about the photographer we chose, seeing as those would be the only captured memories of the day. After seeing Brian's work and talking with him, we felt confident in our choice! We got our photos back so quickly! When we looked through them, it was like reliving the day again. He captured the photos we requested and so much more. Everyone who sees our photos thinks they are absolutely perfect. We couldn't be happier with Brian and will continue to refer him!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spoke with several photographers in the western Mass area, and decided to go with Brian because of the quality of his photographs and the value of his engagement/ wedding photo packages. We were very happy with the results! Brian was great to work with- very flexible in scheduling, patient, and helpful in planning. His prices are by far the best we found for quality work. And the photos turned out great!

Profile Picture User4637721, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so pleased with Brian's photographs of our wedding. He captured so many beautiful moments from the day, best re-lived in pictures! We had a large wedding and have very large families, and Brian was so patient with all of our portrait arrangements and various requests. Brian is kind and professional, and he really cares about his clients. He took time to meet with us in person and via Skype to go over all the details of our big day. We received our photos in a timely manner following the wedding, much to the delight (and surprise!) of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was great!!! So easy to work with, and very flexible as the wedding day rolled out - he was able to go with the flow and capture all of the special moments as we'd requested, even when we weren't exactly right on schedule! He was friendly, and very pleasant to work with throughout the day. And the pictures he took were absolutely amazing. My new husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Brian as our photographer for our wedding in June 2014 and he did a wonderful job! Very glad we went with him. His prices are great, he is very flexible and easily to get in touch with and does a great job to boot! Highly recommend using him!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/14/14, 1 Review