Brent&Jess Reviews

52 | Myrtle Beach, SC

52 Reviews for Brent&Jess

Jessie · Married on 08/10/2018

Brent and Jess are amazing to work with. They are super accommodating and helpful and really care about their customers. My fiancé’s ring was resized for free by them even though not getting it in the right size was our mistake. They also fixed the shape of my ring after I received one in the wrong style, and made the ring thinner for me, all at no cost. The quality of their products is incredible and their fingerprint rings are beautiful. They are great to work with and I definitely reccomend them to anyone looking for unique and beautiful wedding bands!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

kelly · Married on 10/31/2017

I purchased the concave fingerprint wedding ring. This is a very unusual piece and gets a ton of compliments. Further, the customer service at brent&jess is second to none. I would definitely do business with this team again.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Karla · Married on 10/13/2017

These folks are absolutely amazing! Couldn't ask for better, most understanding, customer service!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Emily · Married on 07/29/2017

I am truly over the moon with the custom ring Brent & Jess made for my husband. They were AMAZING working with our tight time line, and the finished product was more than we could ask for. Trust me when I say I am always looking at mens rings and I have yet to find one that comes close to the work of art Brent & Jess made for us. I have and will continue to highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Bob · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I were very impressed with the value, customer service and uniqueness of design that Brent&Jess offered in comparison to the big box jewelers in town. The husband and wife team are very personable and beyond accommodating. If you're looking for a distinctive handmade piece of jewelery, I would not hesitate to contact Brent&Jess!

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • User5019871 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely love our wedding rings. The fingerprint imprint on the inside of our bands are like a little secret, and so meaningful to us both. Brent & Jess were so easy to work with and responsive. We both ended up needing to resize our rings, and this wasn't a problem at all.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Loved our rings. Highly recommend getting engraved. We did secret engravings (I didn't know what he put, he didn't know what I put), it was an extra fun little surprise when we picked up the rings.

Customer service was on point, very fast with emails and answering questions. We went and picked up our rings, and they gave us a tour of the facility and showed us a ring getting etched.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kerri · Married on 06/27/2015

We LOVE our wedding bands from Brent & Jess!! My husband and I were looking for something unique and special for our rings. When we found Brent & Jess, with their fingerprint rings with personalized messages, we knew that we had found what we were hoping for. We contacted them just a few months before our wedding day and they were able to have our rings made with time to spare. We were pleased that there were so many different options, and we could customize to find something elegant and affordable. Not only that, but the experience of designing our rings was memorable and special!

The team at Brent & Jess worked with us, through email, to choose the right design and material for our rings. They were helpful and incredibly responsive. After choosing our designs we received the fingerprinting package, which was so neat, it was amazing to imprint the design that would go on our rings! They even worked with us to include surprise messages to each other inside the rings. It was so much fun to read the messages we had written to each other after our ceremony!

Bottom line: Brent & Jess provide unique and beautiful jewelry, with responsive and personal customer service. I highly recommend rings from Brent & Jess for anyone looking for gorgeous, one-of-a-kind wedding bands.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Brent&Jess's reply:

Thank you for working with us! We are thrilled you love your rings!
  • John

John · Married on 05/15/2015

Ring is perfect. Excellent service!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Phyllis · Married on 04/12/2015

My husband and I used Brent & Jess for our wedding bands. One of the coolest things I have come across. If you are looking for something sentimental for your rings (instead of the flashy diamonds) this is the best place with the most value. The fingerprinting is so cool and easy to do. It was a fun activity for us to do as a couple together before we got married. We are beyond excited and they are a great value!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • Biagua15

Bianca · Married on 04/11/2015

I fell in love with Brent&Jess's custom made finger wrap rings that I stumbled upon on Pinterest and could not get them out of my head. I knew that their finger wrap wedding band is what I want to give my husband to be! Once I finally convinced myself I would settle for nothing else, I contacted Brent & Jess and got a response email almost immediately. The customer service was awesome and personalized. They customized every detail and were in contact during every step, right until I finally got the ring (I live in TX and their store is in Maine, wasn't even a problem!). They made buying and customizing a piece of jewelry that you hope will last the rest of your loved one's life a breeze, despite being in a completely different part of the country, and I am so thankful I chose Brent&Jess. Definitely a Pinterest win. :)

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/03/2014

Love my husbands ring! It is so beautiful. We get so many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/05/2014

These folks were wonderful! They even resized my husband's ring for free because his finger was swollen due to the heat and humidity of the new climate, when we moved. We LOVE the work, the service, and the result. Couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Ellie · Married on 04/12/2014

We were really happy with the custom wedding rings that Brent & Jess made for us! We each got custom rings with each other's fingerprints on the inside of the bands. At first we weren't sure how it would be to buy rings online, but it turned out to be a very simple process. We chose our styles from the website, exchanged emails with them about the designs, placed the order, received the fingerprint imprinting kit in the mail and sent it back. The whole process was easy and the rings turned out great! We absolutely love the personal touch to these wedding bands.

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 10/26/2013

I LOVE BRENT & JESS!!! They walked me through making my custom ring every step of the way!!! and kept me up to date on the status and worked with me to make every detail EXACTLY what i want. I would highly recommend them if you want a unique custom made wedding ring or piece of jewelry.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Sally · Married on 09/21/2013

We love our fingerprint rings!!! We went with pretty simple white gold bands with the fingerprints on the inside. We love the customized aspect of it, and it gave our simple bands that little something special to make them really unique. Amazing work. The one complaint we have is that my husband's ring has already gotten a fair amount of scratches on it. It is the 10K white gold. His is pretty wide, so it's easier to get knocked against things to scratch it, but we thought it might be a little bit more scratch resistant than what it is. Other than that, we love our rings!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alex · Married on 08/24/2013

This company is AMAZING. Not only do the owners communicate with you directly, but they are incredibly talented and friendly individuals. Our dogs actually ate our first kit that they sent us for our fingerprint rings, so they immediately shipped us another one, gave us free expediting (since I sent them a "dog shaming" photo of our pups with the remaining evidence) and provided us with beautifully unique wedding bands that made everything personal. Brent & Jess is an amazing company to work with and they treat you like family! LOVE them and will definitely be purchasing more jewelry from them in the future!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Tinessa · Married on 06/30/2013

My husband was actually the one who convinced me to get his wedding band from Brent&Jess. I ended up being so glad that he did! The process was so quick and easy. I was consistently sent updates throughout the process. My husband is in the military, so he was unable to try on his ring when I received it. When he finally did get to try it on and it was too small, there was zero hesitation for the company to fix it. We were so happy with the service and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I wanted to have unique wedding bands, but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. Brent&Jess offered the perfect solution. After visiting many local jewelers who kept trying to talk us into rings we didn't want, it was nice to be able to get exactly what we wanted with Brent&Jess. The turn-around time was quick, and the rings came out great. Many of our friends have already commented about what a cool and unique idea it was.

Sent on 07/02/2013

couldn't be happier with our bands. they look awesome. the communication was great. ... and, we had a ton of fun making them. we even messed up returning our print kit, and brent & jess were very flexible in helping us get our bands for our wedding date!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Joshua · Married on 04/13/2013

We absolutely loved every aspect of doing business with Brent, Jess, and their whole staff...our rings look great and we all hand made and custom.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Brent & Jess made our rings for our March 2013 wedding. Of all the vendors that we worked with as we planned our wedding, Brent & Jess set the bar in every category. Our experience with them was nothing short of excellent. Their communication was always prompt, their service was seamless, and our rings are absolutely beautiful. We loved creating molds of our fingerprints together, and Brent&Jess make that process very easy and fun with their incredibly user-friendly kit. Our wedding bands truly have personal and symbolic meaning to us, and we would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • User2094559 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful product at a great price!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2012

Wow! I purchased my husband's band from Brent&Jess and we could not be more pleased with it. I ordered the ring as a surprise for my husband and put my ring finger imprint on the inside. The kit they send out is easy to use. Everyone I worked with was so responsive and ready to help me in anyway possible. I was amazed at how beautiful the ring was when I received it - truely a work of art. I would highly recommend Brent&Jess as a vendor.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

I found Fabuluster on Etsy and was sold right away! I loved, loved, loved the idea of having each others finger prints in our rings. We soon contacted them and got the ball rolling. Once the rings were in our possession (after multiple emails, decisions, impression kits, fabrication time, etc) we still had them 10 months before our wedding! I was just so excited and knew we found exactly the right rings for us that I didn't want to wait. They are beautiful, simple and so sentimental. I couldn't have made a better choice. Last December when I was home for Christmas I brought the rings to show off ahead of time and turned a cousin into a costumer! My cousin and his wife love their rings just as much and also say that it was the perfect choice. I would and do recommend Fabuluster to everyone.

P.S. this is the first piece of jewelry that my husband has ever worn, he had himself sized at a local jewelry store and they were obviously wrong, when our rings came in the mail his literally flew off his hand. Brent and Jess couldn't not have been nicer and more understanding and they took the ring back right away and re-sized it!

Sent on 11/21/2012