Brennan's Catering & Banquet Center Reviews

28 | Cleveland, OH

28 Reviews for Brennan's Catering & Banquet Center

Jaci · Married on 07/30/2016

Excellent Services! Gorgeous Venue, Delicious food and very friendly and responsible people! My sister's weeding there were beautiful and amazing!
    Thank You! Brennan's

We held our reception at Brennan's Sapphire Hall in November, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Brennan's was affordable, but our wedding still feel like a high-class affair. We had started off working with Wendy, who was great, but she left to take another job just a few weeks before our wedding. While this could have been stressful, we hardly noticed the transition, as we started working with Jason, who was exceptional. He ensured that the night went exactly as we had envisioned it. The staff at Brennan's was very professional, the food was delicious, and our wedding was perfect. If I had to do it again, I'd pick Brennan's.

Amy · Married on 11/07/2015

We had our reception at St. Paul Hellenic Center run by Brennan's Catering. It was perfect. The room has been recently renovated and well decorated for weddings. The food was fantastic and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Jason helped us organize everything. I was out of town so he even allowed me to come in a few month prior to see the space and speak with him. At the last minute we were unable to get someone to the venue to setup our cupcake stand and Jason had his staff jump in and help. The space is big but not overwhelming for the 200 people we had in attendance. We could have easily fit 250. The dance floor is big, the music doesn't have to be blaring and the bar is off to the side so I didn't get dragged in to too many shots. Thank you Brennan's for the wonderful hospitality and stress free day!!!!

The food was great. The service was great. The price was great. So many options for food and services. They were very helpful with cleaning up when we came back on Monday. Couldn't be happier with Brennan's!

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2015

Since I had a Friday in February Wedding I got some great discounts negotiated through Dina and Jason. The sapphire room (the one on their own) I think is perfect for like 150, even though they say for like 250. Underestimate your guaranteed number though because they’ll get you for a lot on that. The lighting is wonderful, lots of space, great clean bathrooms, wonderful service from all the staff. Everyone loved it.
    Sapphire room has its own entrance, ramps and stairs and is a very classic room for a banquet center. Parking is free and there is a ton of it.

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Our reception was at the Saint Paul Hellenic Center. A few if the main reasons we chose Brennan's was because the venue was recently updated, the food was delicious, and Brennan's has been around for a really long time! We worked with Jason from the very beginning and he was very professional and awesome to work with! The night of the reception went smoothly and Brennan's staff did a great job. I would recommend the hot Hors d'oeuvre, prime rib, chicken Marsala and red skin mashed potatoes. The food was delicious and we received several compliments from friends and family.

• MegRyan24

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

I had heard many positive comments about Brennan's from close family and friends before choosing this as our venue for our wedding. We worked with Dina leading up to the event and were pleased with her from the start. She always got back to us within 24 hours, and when she was away from the office, Dennis (the other contact person) would let us know and take care of the issue if it were urgent. Our party was in the Sapphire Ballroom and it was beautiful and the perfect size for our wedding (about 180 people). Brennan's was willing to both set up and clean up any decor we wanted them to - we ended up setting up ourselves, but took advantage of going home following the event and picking up everything on Monday. We did a buffet style dinner and the food was great. I highly recommend Brennan's for their catering and venue (location & services!).

Benjamin · Married on 09/07/2013

The staff at Brennan's is incredibly professional and organized. We were confident with our selections leading up to the big day, and they spelled everything out for us in detail so there were no surprises. The service was phenomenal. We were one of three wedding being held that night, but we felt like we were the only one happening. The rooms are nice that they each have their own private bathrooms and don't share a hall (or anything else) with the other rooms. Once inside, you'll feel like your wedding is the only thing happening.

Our service and food was exceptional. We even had a guest with extreme dietary concerns which we had failed to mention who was accommodated on the spot per her request (for which we were most grateful). The table settings were well arranged. The bar staff was friendly. We have no complaints and would recommend Brennan's Catering and Banquet Center to anyone looking for a venue in the Cleveland area.

Awesome experience. They were very helpful, professional,& answered all our questions. Food was very,very good. They made it easy.

If I could do it again, I wouldn't change anything. Brennan's did a PHENOMENAL job. As a family business, there is a real personal touch on their work. They were very accomodating, fulfilled every request we asked, and went above and beyond throughout the whole process. The food was fantastic. Mr. Brennan is great at what he does and I would HIGHLY recommend a wedding here. I hear of so many people who have problems with their venue or who are stressed out about not being able to get a hold of them regularly. We do not even have one complaint!!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

Brennan's staff and Sara were amazing to work with. All of the guests loved the food. This place is amazing for the value. Brennan's staff is experienced and professional. All around great reception venue.

Brennan's was extremely wonderful to work with! They were professional from the start, and helpful in every detail. Always just a phone call away and very responsive. I loved that they were able to move us into a nicer/larger room because of a vacancy and no extra charge. They took care of all the small details before, during, and even after the wedding. I was able to pick up our decorations on Monday rather than the next morning. They were great! And everyone had such a wonderful time!

• Dara

Dara · Married on 11/19/2011

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Brennan's in November, and having it there was one of the best decisions we made! Dina was our go-to for everything, and she was incredibly patient and helpful! We had to change our guest count several times, and she was understanding and accommodating. She answered all of our questions and provided great ideas for our reception. Not only Dina, but all of the staff at Brennan's were very friendly and professional! The atmosphere was wonderful, the bartenders and servers were great, and the food was fantastic! Our guests are still talking about our wedding 7 months later! Brennan's even did all of the clean-up for us and stored our things until after our honeymoon. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people who work there. They gave us the wedding of our dreams! I definitely recommend Brennan's for anyone looking for a wedding venue in Cleveland at an exceptional value!

Eddis · Married on 08/13/2011

I used Brennan's for our ceremony and reception. We worked with Dina who was fantastic. She had great ideas and was very patient. We started out with 65 guests (ended up with 100) and booked the Topaz Room. During setup 2 days before the big day my mom discovered a different room that we fell in love with. I didn't think they would let us switch on such short notice but Jason Brennan were great about it! Everything was beautiful the day of the wedding. The staff was so helpful and nice, especially our bartender who took the time to learn guests by name (I loved him!). The woman who was left to manage the room later that evening was a bit uptight and very unfriendly but she was the exception. Everyone had a great time and the food was amazingly delicious. I would highly recommend Brennan's.

• O

Liz · Married on 01/22/2011

We are so glad we chose Brennan's to have our reception. They were so good to us throughout all of the planning, from accommodating our guests with special dietary restrictions, to letting us decorate, allowing us to bring in our own alcohol as well as supplying it for us, and any questions we had were answered the same day. The food was delicious too. I honestly don't have a single complaint, and I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a reception venue.

Theresa · Married on 11/07/2009

There is no doubt in my mind that our wedding would not have been what it was without the Brennan family. They were amazing and comforting through the whole process. The food was absolutely amazing. All of our guests were very impressed and more than satisfied. I could not have asked for more from them.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2009

Great to work with very flexible. We were able to come in a decorate to make the room look exactly like I wanted. Food was good. Extremely happy with our choice to use Brennans!

• shan26

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2009

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful Brennan's is! We held our reception there and have received nothing but compliments. The room was beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was awesome! I don't think you will find a better deal for the money. Brennan's staff went completely above and beyond for our special day. Everything went smoothly and the night was more than we could have hoped for! I would recommend Brennan's to anyone and will use their catering service in the future.

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2005

An excellent value for your money. The food is delicious and the available rooms are beautiful. This venue provided great service. I would recommend Brennan's to anyone looking for a reception venue.

Rhonda · Married on 10/15/2005

This was the first hall that I looked at and I knew right away that I wanted my wedding there. They were very accomodating to anything we requested. We had the option to bring in our own alcohol or buy it from them either by the bottle or per person. If we needed a card holder, we could use theirs. Centerpieces - they had some we could use or we could bring in our own (at no cost!) Any question I had, I received a response the same day.

The day of the wedding, I was even more impressed. The staff were all very professional. The food was fabulous (I am still hearing comments over two years later) -- they even packed up two dinners for my husband and I as they know most brides/grooms don't really get to enjoy their dinner. All of the leftovers went to the local homeless shelter.

I have and will continue to recommend Brennan's to anyone!!

Chisa · Married on 08/18/2012

Everything was beautifully done!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

Brennan's Catering was wonderful for our wedding. They were very accomodating, professional, and eager to make our planning easier. I would definitely recomment their services.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Traditional Wedding Reception Success

We had a fantastic time with our traditional wedding reception. We worked with Shannon and she was very accommodating and easy to work with. Brennan's is easy with for an out of town couple, and we were able to arrange for food tasting to make sure our choices were what we wanted. It is a great value for those looking for a traditional wedding reception. Our event was beautiful and went without a hitch.

Julie · Married on 08/04/2012

Brennan's was a great value! Compared to other vendors in the area, Brennan's was a steal. They were willing to work with us, despite our having a small reception. They did a great job setting up the room how we wanted it, and the staff was attentive and pleasant throughout the evening. My only complaint was that we had 5 people "no show" to our reception, and Brennan's did not give us food to take home - we had paid up front for these plates; we should have had food boxed at the end of the evening.