21 Reviews for Brenda Hoffman Photography, LLC

Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)
21 Brenda Hoffman Photography, LLC Reviews

My experience personally and professionally has been always a wonderful experience working with Brenda Hoffman. As someone in the wedding industry I have also worked with many photographers and I would have to say that Brenda goes above and beyond to take her time to get to know the couple and create a relationship with them. You can see Brenda's love and passion for photography, sitting and talking with her you can tell she generally wants to capture this moment because she loves to.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Brenda was amazing! She truly took time to get to know us before our photography session so she knew the style we were going for and to choose an appropriate location. She made the session fun and comfortable and was a trooper shooting us in the freezing snow. She came fully prepared and the result was beautiful! She is extremely easy to talk to and I would recomend her to any bride or anyone that is looking for beautiful photos! Very professional!

Photo for Brenda Hoffman Photography, LLC Review - My favorite!
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brenda is very experienced. She makes you feel as if she isn't even there in the best way possible. Your session will be all about you and she will turn your ideas into a vision. She gets personal by finding out about you and your significant other before she even begins taking pictures. You won't go wrong by choosing Brenda for engagement pictures!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow

Brenda was so fantastic!! I can not say enough good things about my experience with her! My fiancé and I had an engagement session with Brenda, she met with us to get to know us as a couple that way she could fully capture us! My fiancé and I are a silly, laid back couple that is kind of awkward when it comes to pictures, but Brenda made it so fun for us and the photos are breathtaking! She is extremely talented! If you want a photographer that cares and captures your personality go with Brenda Hoffman!!

Profile Picture Justine, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brenda was a real professional all around. Great communication, great artistic quality, great imagination. Pictures were amazing and captured our best qualities together. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Bruce, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brenda was amazing! You can instantly tell how passionate she is for the work she does and how much joy it brings her to capture a bride and groom's memories. At our first meeting she took the time to get to know us and everything about our wedding. She presented herself as very professional, and very warm. I can't stress this point enough about how much she cared about being a part of such an important day in our life. For the big day, she was proactive about obtaining contact info for our other vendors to ensure everything would go smoothly during the wedding. She had great patience when organizing our large group for photos, but also knew when to move things along. Brenda was always looking out for our best interests the entire day! After the wedding we had an amazing session with Brenda at her office where we got to go through all the photos she had taken to pick out which ones we wanted to include in our album. We had such an amazing time with her throughout and couldn't be happier with the final product. Thanks again Brenda!

Profile Picture Russell, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Brenda is a perfect match for us! She took the ideas I had of my engagement and wedding photos & grew them into a story and vision beyond my imagination!! The professionalism she has extends through all she does while still connecting with us both on a personal level. There is no one else I'd want to spend my wedding day working so closely with!

Profile Picture Marcella, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yes, she is professional, but the reason we loved Brenda so much is because she is flexible and easy going in the midst of what can be chaotic and stressful.

Profile Picture Wynn, 6/17/17, 1 Review

Book Brenda if you can!
Brenda did our engagement session in two different locations with some challenging lighting situations and she handled them with ease. She has some very fun tricks she used to get us laughing and she caught so many amazing, natural-looking shots as a result. She does a great job of capturing the depth in the photo, and really makes you look good by making the photo pop.
On top of that, she encouraged us and made us look forward to married life even more by telling us how much she enjoys her marriage.
Brenda goes way above and beyond the call of duty. If you can book her, do it!

Profile Picture Isaac, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Brenda was such a professional which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! We had considered asking a close friend with a nice camera and photoshop, but we realized that at the end of the day the only remaining thing you have after the big day is your photos and memories so why wouldn't you want it all documented the best way they possibly can?! Brenda was so helpful and accommodating especially that my husband was only in town for a few days after boot camp for the Airforce for engagement photos and we were so grateful for that.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Brenda was everything I wanted and more in a photographer. She was funny, creative, easy to work with, and most of all, TALENTED. I was beyond blown away by the things she did behind the camera and without it; to us, she was much more than a photographer. One day I got the mail and we received a card from Brenda....and when I opened it, it had a gift card to Red Robin. She got us that to give us a break from all the hectic wedding planning on her! It was beyond sweet, and it was such a surprise. Her thoughtfulness and huge heart showed in her photography as well. She captured images I didn't even see happening...moments I experienced I will now get to see for the rest of my life...and she isn't afraid to get down in the dirt, wet grass, sand, rocks, or stand up on tall chairs, jump, etc. If it will get a good shot, she will do it. My wedding pictures were perfect...and I am so so so in love with everything she did. She is the PERFECT photographer, and I am SO thankful for her.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

Brenda is an incredible photographer. She exceeded our expectations. We loved working with her. Brenda was extremely professional, reliable, personable and flexible. She captured many special and fun memories for us.

Profile Picture Angie, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brenda has a great eye for photography. The engagement pictures were great and the wedding pictures we have seen so far are beautiful.

Profile Picture User6315620, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brenda was absolutely the best. My husband and I got so many compliments on our wedding photos. She's very professional and it was a pleasure to have her be apart of my husband and I special day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Brenda more highly! Her excellence and professionalism make her a perfect wedding photographer. Our engagement session with her helped me and my fiancé become comfortable with the way she works. It's nice to know that pictures are something we won't have to worry about on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User4931768, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brenda is a wonderful photographer and my wife and I loved working with her throughout the process of our engagement and our wedding. She took lots of time to sit down and talk over what we would like and what she can do to make the day even better. Then when we ran out of ideas, she was there to help us imagine new shots. During the wedding and reception she got many many wonderful photos and we didn't even see her get to all those places to take the shots. Her professionalism was astounding as she worked to always keep in mind what she had talked to us about and how she could express our story in her photos.

Profile Picture User5290672, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brenda was very flexible and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional and friendly! Great quality photos and excellent job capturing the moments. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Josie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best word to describe Brenda would be thoughtful. She sent us a questionnaire to get to know us, and throughout the process of planning the wedding, would remember our responses and integrate them in some way (eg. a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant and our favorite candies that accompanied the delivery of our photo album). You could absolutely tell that Brenda is emotionally invested in the art of photography. She had a different approach to photographing weddings that was unlike anything I'd ever seen. A lot of the photos were very traditional in nature, and Brenda's manipulation of focus was done with intention, though some more refined editing would have been appreciated. I would recommend taking a look at some of her work to determine if her style is what you are looking for. Brenda was exceptionally sweet and we wish her the best!

Profile Picture User7158819, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed Brenda! Our pictures turned out amazing. Brenda was great to work with. THANK YOU.

Profile Picture Scott , 9/3/16, 1 Review