BreLuxe Beauty Reviews

31 | Burbank, CA

31 Reviews for BreLuxe Beauty

Tara was absolutely a pleasure to work with! She created a flawless look from natural and elegant for a wedding to smokey eye for boudoir. Professional, expert application and professional quality products, I recommend her and her team's services to all my friends!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Laurie · Married on 09/05/2009

Tara did my daughter's wedding make-up in such a way that she was able to accentuate her features and still have her look completely natural. Everyone commented on how stunning she looked that day! I appreciated that Tara traveled to our hair salon, which helped tremendously with the logistics of the day. Tara was very prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2012

Thank you breluxe for making my wedding day great. You all came in and did your thing and we all looked amazing. The albums are great and we have a wedding mural. I wish I looked that amazing everyday, it came and went so fast! Remember Michelle is getting married next July, she will be calling you! I definitely recommend these ladies!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/04/2012

Really happy we got in with these girls. I waited until last minute and they were able to accomodate us. I only starting looking 4 weeks before my wedding and it was really bad. I called and emailed everyone. A lot of no responses or people with all these weird fees because I was shopping so late. Then I came across breluxe on facebook and it was all good to go from there. They were busy, but we got everything done and the day went great! Definitely book them, if you can... really worth the $$.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Linda · Married on 01/10/2011

The BreLuxe Beauty Team is now my official go-to makeup service. She had done my aunt's wedding makeup as well as the flower girls and once the final touch had been done, they looked completely FLAWLESS!! The Bride was the most beautiful angel on the carpet!! Wonderful Service and Very Professional Too!! I will def refer them to my friends and family members when they are in the look for a makeup service!!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Amber · Married on 01/07/2013

3.5

I truly appreciate the professionalism and how prepared Tara's team was! Her personal line of Brushes are HIGH Quality and Luxurious! I deffinately recoment BreLux for any special event.

Sent on 09/10/2013