Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Reviews

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 5
Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 6
Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 7
  • User3192624 · Recently married

We had our maternity pictures done by Breezin Entertainment's Photographer (Ali). They were wonderful as they were easy to work with, very accommodating to our schedule since we wanted beach maternity pictures and the weather will not cooperate and most importantly, we really enjoyed having Ali as the photographer because he was very nice and knew what he was doing without spending too much time shooting! Which my husband enjoyed very much. I would definitely recommend Ali as he is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy! You can see his passion.

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • Darlene

Darlene Bartoletta · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Planner and Great Entertainment

We were thrilled to have Jessie as our daughters wedding planner and her team (Keyboardist and DJ) for entertainment! It was absolutely PERFECT, not one glitch, not one item out of place, We were at ease the entire month before knowing it was all handled expertly and professionally with a great personal touch! Jessie was an amazing Planner or had the entire day perfectly orchestrated, not one worry! LOVE this staff !

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 8
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 9

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Darlene, Thanks so much for these kind words about Jessie and my team, Jessie is so passionate about her Brides and clients, and knowing she exceeds your expectations, gives her great Joy and Makes me so proud to have her on our team for over 10 years.
    Please tell any of your friends and family that need a coordinator and entertainment about Jessie and Breezin'
  • Lairhe

Lairhe · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Team and amazing musicians!

I unfortunately didn’t meet the guitar player, we were busy doing photos! Haha however everyone has said amazing things about him, that it was super super nice everything he played!

The DJ was AMAZING!! I have nothing but great things to say about him! He played great music, got people hype, no one wanted to leave the stage since the beginning! He was so attentive the whole time asking me about what was next, making sure he pronounced the names correctly. He gave all the announcements in both languages! I’m beyond grateful for everything he did! He was amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Lairhe, Thanks so much for your kind words. We will share this with your DJ, It makes me so happy as the owner of a small business to exceed our client's expectations.
  • Katie

Katie Baxley · Married on 05/04/2019

Month of Wedding Coordinator (Jessie)

I hired Jessie for my month of coordination. I got married at Disney and had a wedding planner already, but Jessie brought so much more to the table! She has great vendor contacts, she is super creative, and is always available. I can not recommend her enough! She made sure everything went beyond perfect on the day of my wedding! I have already recommended her and Breezin to multiple friends.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 10
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 11
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 12
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 13
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 14
  • Emily

Emily Farrior · Married on 04/06/2019

Jessie = best. Coordinator. Ever.

By the time I got around to hiring a coordinator, I had the majority of my wedding planned - I was more looking for a month-of/day-of coordinator, and Jessie hit it out of the park! We initially met with her in August for our April wedding, and even though it was officially a month-of contract, she responded to all of my emails/panicked questions in rapid time with excellent advice. And once we entered the 30-days to go mark, she was ON FIRE! Fielding emails and phone calls from my various vendors, thinking of all the nitty-gritty details that I did not even think to think of....she was my saving grace. Then on the day, as teeny issues popped up here and there, she tackled them like a champ, leaving me blissfully unaware, and the day went off without a hitch! She even had doughnuts brought in for a late-night snack - perfectly timed I might add. If you are like me and looking for someone to help you manage the things you don't know to think of - Jessie is your girl! She helped my day be everything I envisioned it being!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 15

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Emily, I thought I replied to this message. Thank, you so much for the kind words about Jessie, She is amazing and I am so lucky to have her on our team. Thanks, you for letting us play a big part in your wedding. I know Jessie loved working with your entire family.
    Best wishes

Sarah Lastra Baldwin · Married on 03/23/2019

Jessie at Breezin

I was never the kind of girl to spend time envisioning what my dream wedding would be like. Then I got engaged and decided to have a wedding 5 and a half months later, inviting over 300 people. I had no idea where to start. I knew within just a few minutes of sitting down with Jessie that she was the wedding planner for me. I had no idea exactly WHAT I needed, but I knew she was the one who would get the job done, and she’d get it done right. When chatting with her for the first time, I immediately felt like we were already friends, even when she was talking business! She made me feel so calm and comfortable in a time where I was beginning to freak out thinking about how much I had to do. Talking to her made me actually feel so happy and excited rather than stressed or anxious.It was clear to me instantly that she was extremely knowledgeable in her space, that she had an endless list of amazing and reliable vendors in all kinds of areas that she loved, and that while she was so easy to talk to and laid back, she meant business. Like I said, she was going to get the job done, and get it done right. That was very clear. Anything to make her client happy! And boy, did she deliver. She handled every single email, text, and phone call from me, my parents, AND my brother who was secretly going to officiate, as well as coordinated with the many different vendors throughout the entire process with promptness and professionalism. The entire day went by without a single problem. It was flawless. We had 275 people show up and every single second was more perfect than we could have ever imagined. She took care of everything, and was there for me every step of the way. Simply put, hiring her was the best and easiest decision I made throughout the entire process. It wouldn’t have been the same without her and I highly reccomend Jessie and her team at Breezin’ Ent. Thank you for everything, Jessie! You truly went above and beyond and made sure our day was perfect! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 16

Sarah,
    Hope is all going well. I thought I responded to this book! I appreciate you taking the time to tell the world about Breezin Wedding's, I am so happy we exceeded your expectations.
    Jessie loved working with your entire family.
    Thank you for including my husband and me as your guest. It meant a lot.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Jose and Wedding Planner Jessie - Best Decisions EVER

I booked my wedding planner and DJ/lighting package through Breezin' Entertainment. BEST DECISION EVER. Jessie was an absolute dream to work with and was the best money we spent at the wedding. She took care of EVERYTHING and took all the stress off me, my mom, my sister and all my bridesmaids so that we could relax and enjoy the wedding we worked so hard on. We didn't have to worry about transitions, timelines, confirming vendors or tracking down/solving problems day of, nor did we have to worry about tear down/clean up the night of the wedding. She is funny, organized, and the hardest working person that you NEED to book. We did the month of wedding package and it was perfect. We booked DJ Jose for our wedding and he was the BEST. I got so many compliments on our music and I give Jose a lot of the credit! We worked closely on music selection and ceremony flow. (I hate dead spots!) We had a shorter reception, so I wanted things to move quickly through the night so we didn't waste a minute of our time. He executed the introductions perfectly! He did them exactly the way I asked from order down to titles. He played exactly what I wanted during seating and dinner, and then got the speeches going right on time. For dancing I asked for a mix of fun classics, slow songs, group dances, and the big group favorites. I asked he play them one into another so we didn't have any lulls in music, and he delivered perfectly!! I even asked that we have a private couples' dance as the final song and Jose set it up and left the room so that we had the entire ballroom to ourselves. It was the most magical moment to have my new husband and the room and dance with no one else there. (Highyly recommend this if you're doing a sparkler exit - it allows for something for the couple to do while the guests get organized for the exit) The uplighting was elegant and added the perfect touch to the mood of the room. Choose the Breezin' team, they are all experts and will work hard to make your day the best day ever! I couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Katie, Thanks you so much for all these kind words. This is an amazing review about our Company and my Team. I can't thank you enough. Jessie is very special to our Team and goes out of her way for every client she works with. She is very passionate about making all her clients Dreams come true on their special day. DJ Jose has been working with us for many many years, I have lost count to be honest. We have personally used him for several of our own spacial occasions and he has never disappointed. This review was the best compliment you could have given us and I thank you for spreading the word.
    Musically yours,
    Cindy Dervech CEO / founder of Breezin' Entertainment

Hannah Van Der Stelt · Married on 03/03/2019

Loved my Day of Coordinator

Jessie and Bella were the GREATEST!!!!! I hired Breezin for month of wedding coordinator package. Jessie and Bella jumped right in to where I was with planning and offered their expertise. They were organize, responsive, and all around amazing. Day of they took care of everything and there was not a worry in my mind as they worked well with my vendors and managed the day. I highly recommend them for your wedding you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/25/2019

HI Hannah.
    Thank you so much for your Kind words about my amazing Team.
    They work really hard and when someone like your self takes the time to tell the world. It warms Their hearts and reminds them that this is why they are so passionate about helping their brides dreams come true,
    Cindy Dervech CEO of Breezin" Entertainment and Wedding's
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Breezin' is the BEST!

Breezin is the best! Jessie was our wedding coordinator and we couldn't have planned our wedding without her! She helped us pick the best vendors, came to our appointments with us and asked the important questions we never would've thought to ask, gave us ideas that made our wedding even more special, and gave us a sense of comfort that was so important to us! We knew she had everything under control and we spent our wedding day having fun and celebrating!
    In addition to being our coordinator, we also used Breezin for our entertainment! Our DJ and violinist both were perfect! The violinist took songs that were special to us and turned them into an instrumental version that was so beautiful! I'm convinced he can play anything! The DJ was so great! He played songs that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Breezin' was a huge part of our wedding day and it was better than we could've ever imagined!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

Was amazed.

Eric was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor. He was even taking requests. Which I did not know he would do. He has very good customer service skills and great upbeat personality! So thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Would choose Eric again in a heartbeat

Breezin' was our selected DJ through our all-inclusive venue. We got to personally select the DJ, and we're so glad we chose Eric. We had some specific requests for music that he found and used for us without a problem. We also had a rather long reception, and he kept people on the dance floor with a good variety of music. He even talked with my maid of honor before the reception to get a feel for us as a couple and help with his music selections. Very personable, highly recommend choosing Eric and Breezin' as a DJ.

Sent on 11/14/2018

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

The best bands & stress-free coordination

Breezin' Entertainment handled every single detail of my day, and had an onsite coordinator to ensure that all of the entertainment was completely perfect. We hired a band, a violinist, and a DJ through Breezin', and every single moment of our night was absolutely perfect. Working with Cindy and Jessie is always a breeze, and they made sure that every one of our performers was informed, prepared, and had everything they needed to have a stress-free evening. Our DJ and band worked together seamlessly to ensure the entire reception ran on time and we had plenty of time for dancing. Everyone says the day flies by and they wish there was more time for dancing and celebrating, because this is the BEST part of a wedding, but working with Breezin's professionals we were able to enjoy two full hours on the dance floor with all our friends and family. All our guests are still talking about the band and how unique and professional they were - they truly put on a show for us. Thank you to the Breezin' team for making sure our night was unforgettable.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Candyce

Candyce · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ Eric = Amazing

DJ Eric provided our wedding ceremony and reception music and he was amazing!!! Energetic and very easy to work with! It was a pleasure working with him and he kept the party going...I danced ALL NIGHT! I would highly recommend Breezin Entertainment and if you want to really party...ask for DJ Eric!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much Candyce. We appreciate your Positive comments. Our company strives to exceeds our Clients expectations.
    We will share them with DJ Eric. and inspire him to keep doing an amazing job.
    We wish you and your husband a very Happy life together.

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessie from Breezin is the best wedding planner EVER!!! She helped us plan our entire wedding and was very attentive, professional, friendly, and timely. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it wouldn’t have been that way if it weren’t for Jessie!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Kristen,Thanks so much for these wonderful words about Jessie and Breezin' Weddings. Jessie is very passionate about what she does. Thanks for sharing, and the best thank you for her. Is to refer us to a friend. We wish you and your Husband a very happy and Healthy Life .

Rhonda · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding planner ever!!

We were so fortunate to have Jessie Soplinski as our Wedding Planner with Breezin Entertainment! She met with us numerous times before the wedding to plan out every last detail of my daughter's dream wedding. Jessie has a large network of vendors that she works with so she recommended the ideal florist that worked with our budget. She met with us and the venue coordinator and knew exactly which questions to ask to help us plan an evening that ran smoothly and according to schedule. The week before the wedding our photo booth vendor fell through and Jessie was able to find someone else (who was even better) to fill in. She spent the entire day and evening of the wedding overseeing all the table arrangements, seating charts, and vendors to make it a perfect wedding. I highly recommend using Jessie and her staff to help you plan your dream wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 17

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you Rhonda for the Kind words about Jessie and our Team. I am so excited you were pleased with Our services Vendors and entertainment We wish you a Life time of Happiness

Rhonda Hurst , married on 09/29/2018
    5.0 View more
    Best wedding planner ever!!

Cindy Dervech CEO of Breezin" Weddings & Entertainment
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Breezin Entertainment is AMAZING! Our vendor kept in touch with us the entire time leading up to our wedding on 9/15/18. They helped us chose the perfect classical guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour ( we went with Bob) and our DJ ( Tony) was phenomenal and kept the party going! He treated me like a princess upon arrival - and was SO flexible literally to the last minute when we decided to switch around our order of events. The night turned out better than I could have dreamed- and our guests had a blast too! Breezin Entertainment is highly recommended by me! ❤️

Sent on 09/19/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much . I will share all these kind words with my team Jessie who took care of all the time lines and my sales Team Gina, Bella and Michael . The entertainer and Dj Tony
    The best thank you for the team is to spread the word about Breezin’ Entertainment

Ali · Married on 06/22/2018

5 minutes ago-EditMy fiancé and I live in Pennsylvania but got married in Florida. We came across Breezin' and chose DJ Tony to work with. The process from start to finish was so enjoyable. Any questions we had were answered immediately, everyone was so helpful and fun to work with, and the price was something that can not be beat. DJ Tony was immaculate on our wedding day. He went out of his way to come and find us before the ceremony began to introduce himself, he played every song during the ceremony perfectly, and to say he kept the party going during the reception is an understatement. I had multiple guests connect with me the next day about how much fun and how awesome our DJ was- that's how you know he's the real deal. I can't thank Tony enough for making our wedding day that much more enjoyable and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone! Thank you, Breezin', for making this process so easy! We are SO appreciative!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kate · Married on 05/27/2018

We had Rafael play violin during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and I still can't believe how lucky we were to have found him through Breezin'! He was incredibly talented and obviously highly trained. He played all the songs we requested, and even better than we could have hoped for. We even ran into him at the airport as we were leaving for our honeymoon, and he was on his way to play in a symphony. So impressive! Working with Breezin' was super easy, and they took care of every last detail, plus the price was very reasonable, especially for the caliber of performer we got. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is exactly why my team works so hard. We will pass this on to him. And look forward to creating more memories for you, family and friends in the future
    Musically yours,
    CEO of Breezin’ Enteetainment
    813-348-4998

Marjorie · Married on 04/28/2018

The music at our reception was fantastic. It was the right balance of songs we requested/requests from guests on the night/music chosen by the DJ to keep the atmosphere lively. There wasn’t a point that a music change interrupted the flow. The DJ Tito was the best. Would defiantly refer this company and DJ to anyone they rock!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

We are beyond words thankful for Jessie Soplinski and her talented ability to plan the perfect wedding! She helped create the wedding of our wildest dreams at Armature Works on 3/24/18. We hired Jessie as a "month of" coordinator, which was a perfect option for us! Jessie executed everything flawlessly and perfectly. She thought of every little detail ahead of time, and then made sure it all came together for us, exactly how we envisioned. Jessie reached out to all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page prior to our wedding day. Not only did she come to the hotel where we were getting ready the morning of our wedding just to check on us, but she somehow took care of all the setup at the venue (which looked breathtakingly beautiful) without any hiccups. She worked so well with everyone on the "day of team" (photographers, videographers, musicians, caterer, etc.) - it felt like everyone was just added guests to the wedding, which was truly amazing!! My husband and I always looked forward to meeting with her. She was helpful, knowledgeable, patient, kind, calm and collected throughout the entire wedding planning process. I can't imagine anyone ever planning a wedding without her! Thank you Jessie for helping make our wedding so memorable and special!

Sent on 04/05/2018

HI Caitlyn.
    Thanks you so much for the kind words about Jessie Soplinski. I most say this doesn't surprise me. She very passionate about what she does, and loves making her Brides happy. The best compliment you can give us at Breezin Weddings is to refer a friend. We wish you and your husband a very happy life.
    Musically Cindy Dervech, CEO

Rhiannon · Married on 02/24/2018

One thing that I didn’t know when hiring through Breezin’ Entertainment was that I wouldn’t be able to talk to my DJ until I arrived to my reception, I hired DJ Heyden and THANK GOD he was such an amazing DJ!!! He immediately found me and we quickly talked about how I wanted to night to flow and how I wanted it to be a fun wedding reception, he felt the vibe of my formal but not uptight wedding reception and family and he played the music that really got everyone on the dance floor. He was super flexible and kept his cool when the restaurant serving dinner was taking longer than the timeline given. Everyone was complimented how great he was and kept the night going until the very end! Absolutely the best night of mine & my husbands life by far. My family was very impressed with him and if you decide to book Breezin’ make sure you ask for DJ Heyden!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Tito is amazing!!! He DJed the ceremony and reception perfectly. There were so many times I just did not care what was played (before the ceremony, cocktail hour, and during dinner) and just trusted Jessie and Tito to pick what was appropriate. They did a fantastic job. DJ Tito kept the party going all night, played all the music we requested and the dance floor was never empty. We knew the DJ could make or break the wedding and we are so glad we went with Breezin.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much for your kind words. We will make sure that we tell him how Happy you were
    The best compliment for him and us is to please continue to spread the word
    Happy marriage.
    CEO, ,owner,CEO,Breezin 'Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 02/09/2018

Dream Wedding Experience!

Since the beginning of Pinterest I have been planning my wedding. Boards of flowers, tables, dresses, decorations, cupcakes and more flooded my feed and my pins. When I got engaged and started my actually planning process I ran into one issue….. How do I actually make this happen???
    That was when I met Jessie at Breezin’.
    We were referred to Breezin’ by our wonderful caterer, Catering by the Family. Within a few moments of speaking with Jessie on the phone I knew she was the right one to make our wedding plans come to life. She was welcoming and excited and her recommendations and knowledge told me she was an expert and a professional.
    We talked and met several times before our big day and each time she was kind, quick to respond and prepared. She was organized and made sure we knew exactly what we needed to get and do to be ready. Not only did Jessie help us with planning our part of the ceremony, but also our vendors.
    We received a DJ recommendation for DJ Tito and he couldn’t have been better. DJ Tito helped direct everyone during the ceremony and played all of my song requests with perfect timing. During our reception I could tell he really understood the party and played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing the entire time. He mixed in plenty of Salsa for my new in laws and even did a special happy birthday for my little cousin.
    Jessie also referred us to Kathy at Northside Flowers for my bouquets and decorations. Kathy was wonderful. My flowers came out exactly how wanted and her prices were great! I am a week out from my wedding and I still have a house full of fresh flowers left over the wedding in excellent condition!
    Jessie’s other referral was for our photographer, Foto Bohemia. The photographer, also named Jessie, was amazing. We connected immediately the first time we talked and where on the same page with the planning from the start. I felt comfortable with Jessie right away, she was fun to work with, great with my family and handicap father and so creative. She was very familiar with our venue area and knew before we even got there where the best pictures would be. We will 100% be using her again in the future.
    On our wedding day, Jessie from Breezin’ handled EVERYTHING. Days before the wedding she had been in touch with every single one of our vendors and had the perfect timeline for everyone. Everything arrived on time and was set up perfectly. When we were planning I had told Jessie I trusted her to take creative control of where things would go and this was the best decision I could have made. Jessie had an eye and a talent for where to sit people, where to place décor and how the flow of the space would work.
    I told my new husband if I could change one thing about our wedding…… I wouldn’t. It was perfect. It was us. Thanks to Jessie we were able to have our dream day with no stress, no worrying about who would do what and if everyone would show up on time.
    If you are planning a wedding, or any party for that matter, Jessie is your girl, she will make it happen!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Hi Lindsay,
    This is Cindy CEO of Breezin"Weddings
    This is amazing an amazing review and I pinch myself that Jessie and her team get reviews like this often, because they care so much about there clients. Thanks you for sharing this and please keep spreading the word if you know anyone else that would like the same type of experience
    Thanks again,

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Eric executed exactly what we wanted to hear at our wedding, Goode Love 10.14.17. Amazing job! Thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a violinist play at our wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From what I heard, he was AMAZING! I did a wonderful job playing when I was walking down the stairs to meet my groom! It was very hot that day and I of course was out taking photos so I didn't get to hear much of him play but from what the guest told me, he did a great job! Gina helped set this up and she was wonderful - so happy we chose Breezin' Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/17/2017