Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Reviews

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 1
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

Was amazed.

Eric was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor. He was even taking requests. Which I did not know he would do. He has very good customer service skills and great upbeat personality! So thank you so much for everything!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Would choose Eric again in a heartbeat

Breezin' was our selected DJ through our all-inclusive venue. We got to personally select the DJ, and we're so glad we chose Eric. We had some specific requests for music that he found and used for us without a problem. We also had a rather long reception, and he kept people on the dance floor with a good variety of music. He even talked with my maid of honor before the reception to get a feel for us as a couple and help with his music selections. Very personable, highly recommend choosing Eric and Breezin' as a DJ.

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

The best bands & stress-free coordination

Breezin' Entertainment handled every single detail of my day, and had an onsite coordinator to ensure that all of the entertainment was completely perfect. We hired a band, a violinist, and a DJ through Breezin', and every single moment of our night was absolutely perfect. Working with Cindy and Jessie is always a breeze, and they made sure that every one of our performers was informed, prepared, and had everything they needed to have a stress-free evening. Our DJ and band worked together seamlessly to ensure the entire reception ran on time and we had plenty of time for dancing. Everyone says the day flies by and they wish there was more time for dancing and celebrating, because this is the BEST part of a wedding, but working with Breezin's professionals we were able to enjoy two full hours on the dance floor with all our friends and family. All our guests are still talking about the band and how unique and professional they were - they truly put on a show for us. Thank you to the Breezin' team for making sure our night was unforgettable.

• Candyce

Candyce · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ Eric = Amazing

DJ Eric provided our wedding ceremony and reception music and he was amazing!!! Energetic and very easy to work with! It was a pleasure working with him and he kept the party going...I danced ALL NIGHT! I would highly recommend Breezin Entertainment and if you want to really party...ask for DJ Eric!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much Candyce. We appreciate your Positive comments. Our company strives to exceeds our Clients expectations.
    We will share them with DJ Eric. and inspire him to keep doing an amazing job.
    We wish you and your husband a very Happy life together.

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessie from Breezin is the best wedding planner EVER!!! She helped us plan our entire wedding and was very attentive, professional, friendly, and timely. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it wouldn’t have been that way if it weren’t for Jessie!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Kristen,Thanks so much for these wonderful words about Jessie and Breezin' Weddings. Jessie is very passionate about what she does. Thanks for sharing, and the best thank you for her. Is to refer us to a friend. We wish you and your Husband a very happy and Healthy Life .
    Cindy Dervech CEO

Rhonda · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding planner ever!!

We were so fortunate to have Jessie Soplinski as our Wedding Planner with Breezin Entertainment! She met with us numerous times before the wedding to plan out every last detail of my daughter's dream wedding. Jessie has a large network of vendors that she works with so she recommended the ideal florist that worked with our budget. She met with us and the venue coordinator and knew exactly which questions to ask to help us plan an evening that ran smoothly and according to schedule. The week before the wedding our photo booth vendor fell through and Jessie was able to find someone else (who was even better) to fill in. She spent the entire day and evening of the wedding overseeing all the table arrangements, seating charts, and vendors to make it a perfect wedding. I highly recommend using Jessie and her staff to help you plan your dream wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions 2

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you Rhonda for the Kind words about Jessie and our Team. I am so excited you were pleased with Our services Vendors and entertainment We wish you a Life time of Happiness

Rhonda Hurst , married on 09/29/2018
    5.0 View more
    Best wedding planner ever!!

Cindy Dervech CEO of Breezin" Weddings & Entertainment
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Breezin Entertainment is AMAZING! Our vendor kept in touch with us the entire time leading up to our wedding on 9/15/18. They helped us chose the perfect classical guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour ( we went with Bob) and our DJ ( Tony) was phenomenal and kept the party going! He treated me like a princess upon arrival - and was SO flexible literally to the last minute when we decided to switch around our order of events. The night turned out better than I could have dreamed- and our guests had a blast too! Breezin Entertainment is highly recommended by me! ❤️

Sent on 09/19/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much . I will share all these kind words with my team Jessie who took care of all the time lines and my sales Team Gina, Bella and Michael . The entertainer and Dj Tony
    The best thank you for the team is to spread the word about Breezin’ Entertainment
    Cindy Dervech CEO

Ali · Married on 06/22/2018

5 minutes ago-EditMy fiancé and I live in Pennsylvania but got married in Florida. We came across Breezin' and chose DJ Tony to work with. The process from start to finish was so enjoyable. Any questions we had were answered immediately, everyone was so helpful and fun to work with, and the price was something that can not be beat. DJ Tony was immaculate on our wedding day. He went out of his way to come and find us before the ceremony began to introduce himself, he played every song during the ceremony perfectly, and to say he kept the party going during the reception is an understatement. I had multiple guests connect with me the next day about how much fun and how awesome our DJ was- that's how you know he's the real deal. I can't thank Tony enough for making our wedding day that much more enjoyable and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone! Thank you, Breezin', for making this process so easy! We are SO appreciative!

Kate · Married on 05/27/2018

We had Rafael play violin during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and I still can't believe how lucky we were to have found him through Breezin'! He was incredibly talented and obviously highly trained. He played all the songs we requested, and even better than we could have hoped for. We even ran into him at the airport as we were leaving for our honeymoon, and he was on his way to play in a symphony. So impressive! Working with Breezin' was super easy, and they took care of every last detail, plus the price was very reasonable, especially for the caliber of performer we got. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is exactly why my team works so hard. We will pass this on to him. And look forward to creating more memories for you, family and friends in the future
    Musically yours,
    Cindy Dervech
    CEO of Breezin’ Enteetainment
    813-348-4998

Marjorie · Married on 04/28/2018

The music at our reception was fantastic. It was the right balance of songs we requested/requests from guests on the night/music chosen by the DJ to keep the atmosphere lively. There wasn’t a point that a music change interrupted the flow. The DJ Tito was the best. Would defiantly refer this company and DJ to anyone they rock!

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

We are beyond words thankful for Jessie Soplinski and her talented ability to plan the perfect wedding! She helped create the wedding of our wildest dreams at Armature Works on 3/24/18. We hired Jessie as a "month of" coordinator, which was a perfect option for us! Jessie executed everything flawlessly and perfectly. She thought of every little detail ahead of time, and then made sure it all came together for us, exactly how we envisioned. Jessie reached out to all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page prior to our wedding day. Not only did she come to the hotel where we were getting ready the morning of our wedding just to check on us, but she somehow took care of all the setup at the venue (which looked breathtakingly beautiful) without any hiccups. She worked so well with everyone on the "day of team" (photographers, videographers, musicians, caterer, etc.) - it felt like everyone was just added guests to the wedding, which was truly amazing!! My husband and I always looked forward to meeting with her. She was helpful, knowledgeable, patient, kind, calm and collected throughout the entire wedding planning process. I can't imagine anyone ever planning a wedding without her! Thank you Jessie for helping make our wedding so memorable and special!

Sent on 04/05/2018

HI Caitlyn.
    Thanks you so much for the kind words about Jessie Soplinski. I most say this doesn't surprise me. She very passionate about what she does, and loves making her Brides happy. The best compliment you can give us at Breezin Weddings is to refer a friend. We wish you and your husband a very happy life.
    Musically Cindy Dervech, CEO

Rhiannon · Married on 02/24/2018

One thing that I didn’t know when hiring through Breezin’ Entertainment was that I wouldn’t be able to talk to my DJ until I arrived to my reception, I hired DJ Heyden and THANK GOD he was such an amazing DJ!!! He immediately found me and we quickly talked about how I wanted to night to flow and how I wanted it to be a fun wedding reception, he felt the vibe of my formal but not uptight wedding reception and family and he played the music that really got everyone on the dance floor. He was super flexible and kept his cool when the restaurant serving dinner was taking longer than the timeline given. Everyone was complimented how great he was and kept the night going until the very end! Absolutely the best night of mine & my husbands life by far. My family was very impressed with him and if you decide to book Breezin’ make sure you ask for DJ Heyden!

• Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Tito is amazing!!! He DJed the ceremony and reception perfectly. There were so many times I just did not care what was played (before the ceremony, cocktail hour, and during dinner) and just trusted Jessie and Tito to pick what was appropriate. They did a fantastic job. DJ Tito kept the party going all night, played all the music we requested and the dance floor was never empty. We knew the DJ could make or break the wedding and we are so glad we went with Breezin.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much for your kind words. We will make sure that we tell him how Happy you were
    The best compliment for him and us is to please continue to spread the word
    Happy marriage.
    Cindy Dervech
    CEO, ,owner,CEO,Breezin 'Entertainment

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Eric executed exactly what we wanted to hear at our wedding, Goode Love 10.14.17. Amazing job! Thank you!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a violinist play at our wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From what I heard, he was AMAZING! I did a wonderful job playing when I was walking down the stairs to meet my groom! It was very hot that day and I of course was out taking photos so I didn't get to hear much of him play but from what the guest told me, he did a great job! Gina helped set this up and she was wonderful - so happy we chose Breezin' Entertainment!!

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

The acoustic guitarist JB was absolutely fantastic during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Prior to the big day we were second guessing our decision to have a guitarist since it was a less traditional route to go down but we could not have been happier with JB. He created just the vibe we were looking for and also learned a few new songs just for our event. He is incredibly talented and all of our guests were raving about him. Thank you JB – you surpassed all expectations!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Hi Diane, Thanks so much for the kind words he Breezin' Team really appreciates all the kind words. We are excited to pass on your compliments to JB. I will let Gina know how she surpassed your expectations. Best of luck and Have a Breezin'Day

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2017

Oh my goodness, working with Breezin' was a BREEZE! The whole team is amazing, always eager to help make sure my wedding day would be the most perfect day. The Breezin' ladies helped me find a violinist to play some beautiful Jewish music for my ceremony, as well as a painter who would paint the ceremony as it was happening. For cocktail hour we set up a sax player, and then for the reception, we had a band. I cannot tell you how many people complimented us on the band. It was AMAZING! Again- HUGE THANK YOU to Cindy, Jessie, Gina & Lydia for making me feel so special on my wedding day. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

Breezin saved the day!! Our original DJ vendor didn't show up at our wedding. 45 minutes before the ceremony began Breezin was able to find us a last minute DJ for our cocktail hour/reception! They were so accommodating, flexible, and understanding of our situation. DJ Tony arrived as promised and did an AMAZING job catering to the crowd and playing all of our favorites. He was conscious of the audience's response and kept the party on the dance floor. With no prior consultation or knowledge of our "taste" in music he nailed it! Not to mention he was incredibly kind, polite, and simply had the best energy. I felt like he was having as much fun as our guests, it was great!

Secondly, we immediately left for our honeymoon before we received an invoice from Breezin. They were so gracious and professional to not hound us for payment like most companies would do. We paid them immediately upon returning and there was no fuss or issue! I can't tell you how much more respect I had for this company after this experience. It was so refreshing to work with a vendor like Breezin (especially after some of the crazy vendors we had to work with!!).
    Thank you DJ Tony and thank you Breezin for salvaging our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Hi Megan,

We are so happy we were able to save the day for you and make sure everything was perfect! We will pass your kind words on to DJ Tony! Congrats to you and your new husband :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

We used DJ David for our wedding ceremony and reception, and we couldn't have been happier. My husband and I did not want to have the same standard wedding songs that are at every wedding and Dave did a great job of using the songs we wanted as well as throwing in some of his own that my guests loved. We had the ceremony outside at a park and there were no outlets at all. Dave was able to find a battery operated speaker we could use at a very reasonable price and the quality was amazing. The reception was a blast and he kept the party going all night! I am still getting compliments on our music a week later! He was fun and really great with my guests. When a guest requested a song that he didn't think I would like, he made sure to ask me first if I was okay with him playing it. He was just a blast and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have their guests out on the dancefloor all night long!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you so much Jennifer, We are so excited to hear how Happy you and your guest were with DJ David. That is Breezin' personal goals and part of our Core Values to exceed our clients expectations. I will pass on the kind words to him and my Breezin' Team.
    Musically yours,
    Cindy Dervech , Owner

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

Breezin' was great. We booked a Breezin' DJ (DJ Tony) for our wedding. Tony was the best! More than just a DJ, he was great at getting everyone dancing and having a good time. He also made the entire experience so much better. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding too. He suggested that we create a spotify account and playlists for our wedding, which gave him a better idea of the music we were into. He made everything so much fun that by the end of the night everyone was saying Tony was the best DJ ever!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks you Jason so much for the kind Words bout DJ Tony we always get 5 Star reviews on him. We are so excited that The Breezin' Team seemed to exceed your expectations.
    We wish you a life time of Happy memories,
    Cindy Dervech, Owner of Breezin' Entertainment

Breezin Entertainment was able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a DJ that could also play live saxophone music at the wedding. At first, they didn't think anyone was able to do it, but then later found out that one of the DJ's also played live instruments. I was able to watch him play the saxophone at a local restaurant and we booked with him right away.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words for your up coming wedding in July . Lauren we promise a night full of Great memories

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I couldn’t be more pleased with DJ Tim and how he kept our wedding going! He has a great sense for the crowd he is playing to and how to keep them on their feet. His country line dance instruction is by far the best and it was such a fun way to get everyone energized for dancing early in the evening. It’s definitely one of my favorite parts of our wedding! He was on time, professional, courteous, detail oriented and paid attention to all of notes! If you need a more than outstanding DJ, Tim is your guy!

We also loved the marching band that Breezin’ Entertainment sourced for us. My husband is a die-hard Michigan football fan and I wanted to surprise him during dinner with a marching band playing the Fight Song. They found not only a marching band, but a marching band with Michigan alum! They wore the cutest vintage uniforms and really entertained the crowed. My husband didn’t know what to say he was so surprised and loved it so much!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, this is exactly what the Breezin' Team strives for. Creating and experience that creates life time memories.
    We will pass this on to DJ Tim and the marching band. We wish you both a very happy Healthy life together.
    Cindy Dervech,
    President /Owner

Vanessa · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I can not thank DJ Heyden & Breezin' Entertainment enough for providing the best DJ services for our wedding! We had an issue with our original DJ (who is not affiliated with this DJ nor with Breezin') so we fired him 1 week before our wedding despite being apprehensive about that nerve-wrecking decision. We got connected with DJ Heyden through Jessie @ Breezin' Entertainment and were thrilled at how he quickly Jessie & DJ Heyden responded to us! DJ Heyden was able to meet with us within 12 hours of booking him, which again was only 5-6 days before our wedding, and he did everything possible to make our wedding week as stress-free as possible as we felt like we could trust him to make our wedding day the best...and boy did he deliver! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and how much they danced thanks to DJ Heyden! He definitely knew how to help us throw a great wedding celebration and continue the dance party at the reception! He played every song we wanted at the wedding ceremony with perfection, played almost all the songs we requested at the wedding reception, and even provided more dance songs than we asked for and it was great! His attention to detail to the songs/mixes we wanted for our 1st dance, father-daughter/bride dance, and son/groom-mother dance was impeccable. If you want responsiveness, professionalism, flexibility, quality, genuineness, perfection, and fun at a good price, look no further than DJ Heyden @ Breezin' Entertainment! We will continue to recommend Jessie @ Breezin' and DJ Heyden for future weddings and special events!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Vanessa, I was so happy to hear that you were pleased with Breezin' Entertainment's Customer service and quality of Entertainment. We take pride in exceeding our clients expectations. We were excited that DJ Hayden was open for your date, for he is one of our Top DJ's that always get great reviews.
    Thank you for refereeing us to your friends and family.At the end of the day that is what our personal goals are.
    On Behalf of the Breezin' Staff and Myself Cindy Dervech owner , would like to wish you many years of great memories.

Christal · Married on 04/09/2016

Josh and DJ Jose were the life of the party! We chose DJ Jose after hearing him at another wedding and he was even better than we remembered! He played exactly what we wanted. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thanks Crystal, We will pass on the kind words to the Boys. they will be so excited that you were happy and Breezin' is excited to have exceeded your expectations Please pass the word on to all your friends and family that are getting married or having a party.
    Musically yours
    Cindy Dervech CEO.

Veronica · Married on 12/05/2015

We hired guitarist Mitchel from Breezin to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Mitchel did a fantastic job! All of our guests enjoyed his renditions of songs and the laid back happy feel he created with his music. It set up a great tempo for the evening.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Veronica! We were happy to be part of your wedding. Best wishes!