9 Reviews for Breanna Thompson Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 Breanna Thompson Photography Reviews

From the very first email conversation with Breanna I knew she would be our photographer. She was super responsive and helpful with all of the questions I had. She really works with you about any ideas you want so that she is certain to provide exactly what you are looking for in your photographer. We even had a Pinterest page going together filled with different ideas and poses. Breanna is a dream to work with! My bridals turned out unbelievably gorgeous and I can't wait to see all of the wedding day photos! You rock my socks Breanna!! Thank you for helping our day be unforgettable!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We had been together for 4 years and we needed some professional photos. Having seen Breanna's portfolio, I decided to give her a shot (no pun intended). Her professional conduct, creative shots, and ability to make all of it so much fun was incredible! The photos themselves turned out great and we ended up using those pictures as our engagement photos.

Fast forward to my wedding. There was only one photographer to use. Breanna brought her husband along to help and they were both so helpful in making the entire time wonderful. It was raining and we desperately wanted to have some pictures outside. She came prepared with things to put on the ground so the dress wouldn't get wet, as well as umbrellas. Her creative thinking gave us the most unique, fun, amazing photos of any wedding I have seen to this date.

She works well with children too. We had a very cranky flower girl because she had missed her nap. Breanna was great! She managed to get some great shots, despite the cranky toddler and the sugar induced craziness that followed in both our flower girl and our ring bearer.

The event would not have been the same without her! I plan on using her for any and all future photography needs. She is very reasonably priced for her quality of work.

Profile Picture Justin, 1/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Breanna was very flexible with my schedule and worked to help me find a venue to take my bridals. She listened to me about what type of photos I wanted to have and delivered! She is such a joy to work with, and has a beautiful passion for photography!

Profile Picture Tammie, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Breanna Thompson! Her photography is stunning, she's incredibly flexible with her schedule, and she worked hard to ensure both myself and my husband wold be getting the kinds of pictures we were wanting. I recommend her to everyone needing a photographer.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Breanna is amazing. She is creative, reasonably priced and easy to work with. I have used her on multiple occasions and have always been more than pleased

Profile Picture Danell, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to take all of my ideas and turn them into beautiful photographs that will be cherished forever. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/12, 1 Review