Brandywine Catering Reviews

Brandywine Catering 5
  • Becca

Becca Pelet · Married on 10/19/2019

Accommodating and thorough

We did a reception with all appetizers and a soup bar – Ted and his team came in the day of and had my guests raving about the food! He allowed me to pick up my linens early so I could set up - his bartenders were efficient and helpful – all the staff had smiling faces and were courteous all day long! I can’t say how surprised I was when all my guests were complementing me on the food - given my budget, I wasn’t expecting the food to be the talk of the wedding! They were even accommodating enough to serve the soup bar in mugs… My own personal touch. Two thumbs up to Ted and his team!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/18/2019

Great Food, Friendly Servers, Wonderful Experience

Ted Pace and his catering company are great to work with. He is passionate and devoted to his work, and he clearly wants to help make your day/event very special. Ted was so willing to work with us and our budget, and all of his help and ideas were very much appreciated. We did a buffet with Brandywine Catering, and the guests were impressed with all of it! The cocktail hour foods and buffet foods were absolutely wonderful! My guests are still talking about it, which is great considering most brides' fear of having regular, plain wedding food. Not only was the food great, but the professionalism and friendliness of the staff was on point. The servers, bartender, chef, and staff manager were all smiling and were always there to make sure anyone had whatever they needed. We were not originally going to use a catering company, but we are so glad we did and very happy with our decision to use Brandywine Catering. The quality of food, service, and expertise just could not be beat!

Brandywine Catering 6
    Brandywine Catering 7
    Brandywine Catering 8
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Lauren Fair · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations

We could not have been happier with Brandywine Catering for our wedding on 10/5/2019. They stepped in when our initial company backed out, and it ended up being the best thing! Communication was stellar throughout the process and they were extremely accommodating. Their food was AMAZING, and all our guests kept raving about how good it was throughout the night. The best thing about them, in my opinion, however, was the thoughtfulness, care, quality, and professionalism of their entire staff. They made us feel so special that night, and I think they had fun too, which just made it all the better. Hands down, I would recommend Brandywine Catering to anyone!

Brandywine Catering 9
    Brandywine Catering 10
    Brandywine Catering 11
    Brandywine Catering 12
    Brandywine Catering 13
    Sent on 10/23/2019

tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Delicious food and amazing service!

Ted and his crew were phenomenal! From our first meeting to the day of the ceremony, Ted was extremely responsive and was always ready to help. He was able to work with us to get an amazing spread that worked in our budget. When we told him we didn't like/want a wedding cake, he came up with an awesome alternative that really showed he was listening to us. On the day of the event, his staff was extremely attentive and made sure we were always taken care of. The food was unbelievable and the desert he came up with was even better than we could have hoped. If you go with Ted, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/17/2018

EMILY · Married on 07/27/2018

Ted Pace, at Brandywine Catering, not only was an excellent caterer, but also helped to serve as a wedding planner. He gave me ideas and suggestions to make my wedding perfect and stress-free, all while working within my budget. The food for so many compliments and was a highlight of the wedding. You absolutely have to book with Brandywine Catering.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ted & his crew did an unbelievable job for our reception. They turned our home into a beautiful festive party! I'm the kind of person that wants to help out and make sure everything is okay but I didn't have that urge once during our reception because it was handled so beautifully! In addition, the food was amazing. I had several of our guests ask for the information for future reference. Thank you for an amazing evening!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Caroline · Married on 10/04/2014

Working with Ted Pace and Brandywine Catering was a dream. My wedding was in a beautiful field in Unionville, PA and Brandywine Catering not only made DELICIOUS food (that all of the guests raved about) they executed my vision flawlessly. As my husband says, "Ted took a glorified campsite and made a gourmet meal!" The tables, candles, and linens were all beautiful and matched my floral arrangments.

Ted was so kind and patient throughout our time working together. On the day of my wedding his staff were professional and thoughtful. They were attentive and generous to my 90 year old grandmother and made sure I had a drink and food all night long. I enthusiastically recommend Brandywine Catering to all couples in the area.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/16/2014

We found Brandywine Catering through my aunt who recommended them, and I couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire them to cater our 200 person wedding. Ted Pace was so accommodating, flexible and creative throughout the whole process on our needs for the event and our tight budget. I am an event planner myself in NYC, so it was great to work with someone who was so professional and friendly. Working with Brandywine on all the preparations leading up to the event was seamless, and their execution was perfect! Our guests absolutely raved about the food, and Ted and his staff were there every step of the way making sure things ran smoothly. The hardest thing for me on the day of the event was letting go and letting other people take control, and knowing Ted and his team were in charge made me feel at ease! Highly highly recommend them for any size event!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kathy · Married on 09/16/2006

This place has INCREDIBLE food and is a great place for an outdoor wedding. I had about 40 people there (it holds more, too) and they took care of the seating outside, food, bar, cake, linens, flowers, and everything. Its amazing what a good time you'll have with everyone taking care of it all for you. Did I mention how great the food was? If you have another venues, try and get these guys to cater it. At least go for dinner. What a place!!!

Sent on 05/01/2008
  • O

laura · Married on 06/30/2001

Pace One made our wedding easy. The food is delicious, and they recommended wonderful vendors to take care of all the other details we needed help with--music, flowers, tents, cake, etc. They were available to answer any question I had and I only wish that I had had my mind about me better on my wedding day to enjoy their glorious food!

Sent on 06/03/2008