Brandyn Murray Photography Reviews

Brandyn Murray Photography 3
Brandyn Murray Photography 4

Patrick · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfection

Brandyn and Allison are a rare find - Not only are they amazing individuals but they form the perfect team to make every couple that they are working with feel totally at ease and let their true selves shine through during the photoshoot. We were lucky enough to be able to book them for our engagement and wedding pictures. They are incredibly talented and will provide you with pictures and memories that you will cherish forever. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer, book with them!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Breanna · Married on 10/15/2017

The most talented photography team!

My (now) husband and I did our engagement shoot with Brandyn & Allison and the pictures are absolutely stunning. I truly cannot find the words to express how talented this team is. If we hadn't already book a wedding photographer, we would have hired them immediately! They are passionate about photography, professional, outgoing, and creative. My husband and I thought we were going to be awkward during the photo-shoot, but Brandyn & Allison made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. It turned out to be an enjoyable experience and the pictures reflect how much fun we had. We cannot wait for another opportunity to book this team again! We highly recommend Brandyn Murray Photography to anyone looking for a photographer in the Southern California region. This team is outstanding and the photos are incredibly beautiful.

Sent on 12/16/2018