Brandy Reviews

Brandy 6
Brandy 7
  • Star

Star Nation · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Perfect view everything was perfect

I love the venue it was the most beautiful and amazing place to have a wedding at i believe everyone will love it

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Busto · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing Talented Band!

Brandy was absolutely amazing! They are incredibly talented and were able to play such a great playlist that had our guests dancing all night! Working with them was a breeze, they answered any and every question and were fabulous MC's the entire night long. Brandy Band made us truly feel special and we also knew our guests were taken care of and having so much fun dancing the night away. I am still getting compliments from our guests. I highly recommend booking Brandy- you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Mason · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Wedding Band

Phenomenal performance from start to finish! Brandy band did an excellent job, played what the audience wanted, and kept everyone dancing all night long. Everyone absolutely loved the band! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • sandy

sandy · Married on 10/18/2019

Wowwwww!!!!

From the ceremony to the end of the night Steve and the Band were amazing and I could not be happier with this band! They were knowledgeable and easy to express our needs to!! Perfect

Sent on 10/20/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 08/30/2019

Has us dancing all night!

We had such a great experience working with the Brandy Band. Steven was always responsive and flexible with our day of schedule. The guests all had such a great time and were all impressed with the music selection and performance. Brandy Band truly helped make our night unforgettable!

Sent on 09/26/2019

John · Married on 08/10/2019

Steve and his band are true professionals and even better musicians!

Steve and his band are true professionals and even better musicians! Hiring Brandy Band to perform at our wedding was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Steve was easy to work with and incredibly professional from the booking to the creation of the song list. With of all their years of experience singing together, Steve was able to make suggestions for the reception that we never would have, and they turned out to make such a huge difference in how the night went. From the guitarist and vocals at the cocktail hour, to the introduction of the wedding party and keeping the dance floor packed all night long, Brandy Band was absolutely superb! To top the evening off, Steve surprised us at the end by inviting all of our guests to the dance floor to line up with their arms up, creating a human tunnel for my wife and I to run through as the evening was ended. We got so many compliments from guests on the band, from friends and family both young and old, they truly know how to play to the WHOLE party and keep everyone on the dance floor with their song selection. The Band is unique as well in the fact that each member brings a unique sound, which allows them to play a diverse genre of music. Brandy Band made our wedding the amazing party that it was, and we are so grateful for the music and energy that they brought!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Holly Latulippe · Married on 06/30/2019

Brandy Band was amazing!

Brandy band was amazing! EVERYONE commented on how entertaining they were! They kept everyone on the dance floor having an incredible time. It couldn't have been better! They helped make our special day an incredible memory!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Brenda · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Terrific

Amazing! Everyone danced all night long! Steve and entire band were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for a wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Levesque · Married on 10/27/2018

5 plus stars!

We had an amazing time at our wedding. So happy we choose to have Bandy play at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. We appreciated the time Steve, the band leader took to make sure everything went smoothly as planned. Really, could not have been happier with the amazing, live sound of Brandy!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Reynolds · Married on 10/13/2018

We Danced All Night!

The band was totally amazing! Pretty much all 100 people at the reception exploded onto the dance floor as soon as they could, and it rocked all night. Everyone had so much fun.

Please tell all the band members how pleased we were. They just made the celebration about as joyful as it could possibly be.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brandy's reply:

We had a great time performing for your family and guests! Thank you for allowing us to be part of the special day!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

Professionals who got everyone dancing!

Steve and the whole team at Brandy were nothing but wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We got married in September '18, and not only did they make sure everyone got on the dance floor, but they handed the ceremony music flawlessly and helped keep everything running on time. They talked through all of our anxieties, our schedule, even our complicated parental situations and made sure that everything was handled the day of our wedding. Steve even sent us a worksheet beforehand to make sure everything was in writing and ready to go. I'd recommend them to anyone -- truly helped make our wedding day an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Brandy 8
    Brandy 9
    Brandy 10

Erin Sadler · Married on 08/04/2018

Fun fun fun

Brandy was absolutely excellent. Excellent speaking voice, excellent intros, timing perfect, dress professional. Variety of songs excellent. Quality of equipment very high. They handled last-minute wedding ceremony request excellently. Live guitar at cocktail hour was great. My mom was a wedding planner for ten years and had remembered them as a good value and fun party band. Their website and videos are not fully representative of how awesome they are in person. Contemporary hits and classic dance tunes handled with ease. Had our entire reception up and dancing the whole time, people of all ages. They made our event without making the event about them. I had no big finish planned for my event, but Steve made the ending really special by having all our friends form a tunnel for us to exit through with bravado. My groom, who loves music, was really, really happy with our choice. We had a blast.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Brandy 11
    Brandy 12
    Brandy 13

Bob · Married on 05/12/2018

I'm a musician, so I'm VERY critical when it comes to bands. Brandy was AMAZING! They played all the songs we wanted, and sounded perfect. A great & diverse set of songs. When I searched for a band on their various websites, all I heard was pre-recorded studio tracks. Brandy wasn't afraid to show their live performances, and they were outstanding. Best wedding band I've ever heard.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Denise · Married on 12/02/2017

I highly recommend Brandy Band for their outstanding musical talent and sound, their professionalism, their energetic delivery and ability to reach and energize a crowd of guests (ages 8 to 88), and the ease and joy of working with them.
    Brandy Band performed at my daughter's wedding in Jackson, NH, in December 2017, and we were thrilled with everything about them: their performance, their range of music, their rapport with our guests (our guests STILL rave about the great music and dancing), and their pre- and post-event follow-up service. Special kudos go to Steve, band manager-performer-MC, with whom it was a pleasure to work from Day One.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jake · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandy Band was an absolute hit at my wedding! from the moment they took the stage everyone was up on the dance floor. They kept the energy up for the whole reception and were great hosts. Even invited some of the wedding party up on stage for an impromptu performance. I would encourage any one looking for a wedding band in the New England area to give Steve a call, it will be a party!

Sent on 12/14/2017

May S · Married on 09/03/2017

Easy to work with, reliable, and great entertainment

Brandy was so easy to work with. A few phone calls to get the details down, and they showed up ready to entertain all night. I found the price to be reasonable and the quality of the performance high. Many compliments from guests, and importantly no stress for me planning the wedding.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

Brandy Band was a dream to work with and we have received so many compliments on their performance from our guests. They really helped make our wedding perfect. The pictures on here make them seem a little stuffy, but in person they were energetic, thoughtful, and attentive. It's really hard to judge these things online, but I'm so glad we ended up working with them.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/08/2017

I just wanted to send you a message to tell you how unbelievable the band was, people have been talking about it since they left the venue seriously it was 1,000 times more perfect than I could've ever even imagined.... you guys did amazing.... right down to fitting the Disney Wishes soundtrack to the fireworks!! I can't wait to share with you our videos from the special day so that you can see how awesome you guys were!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts we couldn't have asked for a better day and we were so happy that Brandy Band could be a part of it!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Bridgette · Married on 11/12/2016

They truly made our wedding. From the bridal party entrances to the human tunnel they had our guests create to lead us out, they made the entire night run smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Greater Boston area!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Mary B · Married on 10/29/2016

As with every vendor who will be a part of your day, you want to have a connection with them, you want to feel confident in their ability to do their job with minimal stress on you. Brandy hit all of these qualities. So professional. We never had to chase them for information or feedback. They knew what had to be done and when and they made sure it happened.
    As for our night, the dance floor was filled all night with all guests. They played to the crowd and what we wanted them to play. There was a small problem at the venue (not due to the band) yet they fixed it quickly without any drama. After the wedding...so many guested commented"...and that BAND???Where did you find them? BEST EVER!?
    THANK YOU BRANDY!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Eben · Married on 10/22/2016

No advice. This was a great band!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Karissa · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved Brandy! Steve is great to work with. The band sounded amazing and people spent all night on the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Michael · Married on 08/05/2016

Steve and his band were model professionals. They helped plan everything down to a T. From introductions, first and last songs, song choices for dinner breaks. Their sound and energy during their sets were amazing and their repertoire included everything from golden oldies all the way to current top 40 charts. Steve as an MC is great. Cici's voice is reminiscent of Stevie Nicks.
    In terms of value, they provided me with an excellent competitive price, with the options to add a horn section if I so desired. Over all I highly recommend Brandy.

Tara · Married on 07/17/2016

Steve is so easy to work with, quick to respond and happy to help. The band was amazing, people danced non-stop all evening despite the 90 degree temperature!

Peter · Married on 06/25/2016

Brandy Band truly made our wedding. They got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there…even guests I wouldn’t have expected would leave their seats! We had attended a few of their local shows ahead of time to get a sense of their style and their performances were fantastic. Our wedding was no different! They energized the crowd with a great mix of music and they kept things lively throughout the night. Stephen was attentive ahead of time, and we were in contact several times before the wedding. They were open to requests and abided by our no play list. They were very organized in terms of introductions and announcements, which kept the night moving smoothly. I would highly recommend Brandy Band to anyone looking for a professional band, with great sound and energy, and who will orchestrate an event like a pro!