Brandy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Getting married on 12/31/2022
    I just wanted to send you a message to tell you how unbelievable the band was, people have been talking about it since they left the venue seriously it was 1,000 times more perfect than I could've ever even imagined.... you guys did amazing.... right down to fitting the Disney Wishes soundtrack to the fireworks!! I can't wait to share with you our videos from the special day so that you can see how awesome you guys were!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts we couldn't have asked for a better day and we were so happy that Brandy Band could be a part of it!
    E Hessler Married on 09/27/2021

Fabulous experience

We absolutely loved Brandy. Foremost, the music is fantastic. Their range is deeply impressive - musical sets, classics, oldies, modern - and spoke to each and every guest. They brought a huge amount of energy, even for our "smaller" size of 90. We received endless compliments on the music and their overall vibe. We could not have been happier! We would be remiss if we did not mention how kind, approachable, and flexible Steve is. We signed our contract in 2018 (for 2020) and postponed not once but three times; our priority with each change was ensuring Brandy was available, and Steve was always so gracious. We felt SO lucky in that way. Brandy will meet your every wish!! Secure a spot immediately! Thank you, Steve and Brandy!
  • Daniel
    Daniel A. Married on 09/05/2021

Fantastic band!

Brandy Band is fantastic - highly professional sound, solid musicianship, and they know how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there! As a musician myself, I was very discerning when it came to picking a band for our wedding. I could tell by the videos that Brandy is top notch. Even so, they exceeded my expectations.
  • James
    James B. Married on 09/03/2021

Brandy Band Review

Compared several live bands for my daughter's wedding reception. The brandy band stood out by their performance videos, range of music choices, and versatility of the musicians themselves. Conversation with Steve Camarda sealed the deal. His interpersonal style was warm, engaging, and informative. The band had the entire reception audience up dancing. They were professional and a very nice group of individuals to work with. It was nice to hear so many positive comments about the band from the reception audience which included several musicians. Brandy band is highly recommended. They will make your wedding reception a very memorable experience!

Brandy's reply:

Thanks James for your kind words. It was a pleasure performing for your family and friends! Also, great job playing drums on that song with the band! I hope we get to see you at one of our public performances sometime!
  • Patrice
    Patrice S. Married on 08/14/2021

Fabulous Band!

Brandy was fabulous! An incredible performance! The Bride and Groom were thrilled and guests loved the band- danced all night! The musicians were all so talented. The lead guitarist/vocalist was incredible as was the lead vocalist. The band's playlist is so extensive! Really unbelievable. A very professional, talented band. Also, it was a pleasure doing business with the band manager, Steve. I am so appreciative of his help. He made everything easy. Thank you!!!!
  • Dr.
    Dr. M. Married on 08/14/2021

Brandy Band Review

Amazing job! I had a million comments on how great the band was. They played songs from many different genres and times. They learned our first dance song specifically for us, a talking heads song, which no other band was able to do. 100% recommend them.

Brandy's reply:

Thanks so much Dr. M! It was a pleasure performing for all of your family and friends that attended your wedding! Best wishes to you both!
  • F
    Floris L. Married on 08/07/2021

Got lots of compliments

The band was great! We had to postpone our wedding due to covid but they were flexible rebooking. Our guests liked the band a lot and we got quite a few compliments.
  • Star
    Star N. Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect view everything was perfect

I love the venue it was the most beautiful and amazing place to have a wedding at i believe everyone will love it
  • Ellen
    Ellen G. Married on 06/18/2021

Awesome Performance

Brandy made our wedding reception so fun! We received genuine compliments from many of our guests exclaiming how great the band sounded. Our wedding felt like a real concert! We are so grateful that Brandy could entertain our guests and help everyone have an amazing time.
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 02/05/2021

Amazing Talented Band!

Brandy was absolutely amazing! They are incredibly talented and were able to play such a great playlist that had our guests dancing all night! Working with them was a breeze, they answered any and every question and were fabulous MC's the entire night long. Brandy Band made us truly feel special and we also knew our guests were taken care of and having so much fun dancing the night away. I am still getting compliments from our guests. I highly recommend booking Brandy- you will NOT be disappointed!!
    Mason Married on 12/08/2020

Wedding Band

Phenomenal performance from start to finish! Brandy band did an excellent job, played what the audience wanted, and kept everyone dancing all night long. Everyone absolutely loved the band! Would highly recommend.
    Jamie M. Married on 08/22/2020

They absolutely made the night

Because of Covid we had to cancel our wedding venue and do a backyard wedding. Steve and the brandy band made our night. They are insanely talented and obviously love playing music. They learned how to play our first dance song even though it wasn’t on their list and they knocked it out of the park. Steve the band leader has a lot of experience and kept the wedding moving along at a perfect pace. We have had neighbors wave us down and thank us for the live music. 10/10 would recommend :)

Brandy's reply:

Thank you Jamie, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day. You have an amazing family and the band members and i wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 06/27/2020

So much fun!

The band absolutely rocked our wedding! Between trying to have a wedding in covid and various changes, this band was super flexible and absolutely NAILED IT the day of our wedding! We are so happy we booked Brandy Band and would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or any event!

Brandy's reply:

Thanks Jackie & Mike for allowing us to be part of your wedding ceremony and reception! The band members had a blast playing for your family and friends.
  • Michele
    Michele M. Married on 12/28/2019

Best experience we could have hoped for!!

My husband Steve and I got married on 12/28/19 at Bill Miller's Castle in Branford, CT. We knew we wanted Brandy Band at our wedding after hearing them live at a friend's wedding a couple years ago. After speaking with Steve, we felt so confident that we were making the right choice. (We had previously been on the fence between having a band vs. a DJ.) Steve told us they do DJ services as well, so they would also be able to play certain songs that we wanted the actual version of.
    This band rocked the house!!! Every single song was spot on for the moment, and they do an amazing job of reading the crowd. We gave them a pretty long list of songs, and they picked all the right ones to play! Everyone was on the dance floor!! All our guests had a ball. Steve did a wonderful job of being our "MC" for the night, introducing our whole bridal party and coordinating the speeches and special dances. Brandy band truly made our wedding, and we are so grateful!! Highly highly recommend them!!
  • sandy
    Sandy Married on 10/18/2019

Wowwwww!!!!

From the ceremony to the end of the night Steve and the Band were amazing and I could not be happier with this band! They were knowledgeable and easy to express our needs to!! Perfect
  • Kelly
    Kelly N. Married on 09/14/2019

Such a blast!!

Asking Brandy to play at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They are simply so much fun and so great to work with! They had our guests on their feet the second they started playing until the very last song. The music and dancing is one of the top compliments we receive from our friends and family! They took the time to learn two songs for us, which meant a lot to us, and they had a great set list. They came highly recommended to us and we would recommend them again and again! Thank you Steve and the rest of the band for making our reception such a blast!

Brandy's reply:

Thanks Kelly for allowing us to take part in your special day! You have such a fun family! It was our pleasure to provide the music and bring the party to the dance floor! We hope to see you again at one of our public performances. Best Wishes for many years to come.
  • Krista
    Krista M. Married on 09/14/2019

Brandy Band Keeps the Party Going

I did not meet Steve until he was about to introduce my new husband and I to our guests and I already couldn’t stop thanking him for going above and beyond what I had hoped for. From the start Steve was a pleasure to work with and Brandy delivered more than was promised on my wedding day. They put on an amazing performance and kept everyone dancing right up to the last song. I highly recommend Brandy to anyone planning a wedding in New England who wants main stream music played live for a reasonable price.

While searching for vendors, a manager of a band that I had not chosen due to their price recommended another band he worked with that was within my budget. When I told him that I was leaning towards hiring Brandy he quickly replied that if I liked Brandy I should go with them. Not only did this competitor have many positive things to say about Steve, but he guaranteed that I would be happy if I chose Brandy. And so I did.

Selecting a band without hearing them play is difficult; however Brandy made the process simple. Their website has plenty of sound clips and videos of them performing to show exactly how they sound. These videos are not altered to look like a music video or dubbed, they are real. Also it is clear from the amount of time the band has been together that the same members of the band from the videos would be the ones performing at my wedding. This was comforting because I read so many bad reviews of other vendors who hook you with a great lead vocalist at a wedding event and then trade them out for someone different at your wedding (even when brides specifically write that person into the contract). Sure enough, I recognized the whole band from the website when I first saw them.

The venue where my reception was held was complicated in that cocktail hour was outside, dinner was in a tent and dancing was inside. Most vendors would only offer one set up location, but Steve happily modified the contract to have Brandy provide speakers outside and have a piano and guitar play in the tent (due to noise restrictions of the neighborhood) before the full band performed on the dance floor. Not only was music clearly audible outdoors as we drove in but I noticed that there was a full band set up in the tent. I was floored. Steve was able to convince the site owner that the full band could play outdoors without exceeding the volume levels he was concerned about and Brandy was willing to set up all of their equipment twice. I was so happy that my first dance could be to a live performance rather than a prerecording as I had anticipated. Despite the full band needing to move after dinner the transition was seamless.

Once the party really started, on the dance floor, it never stopped. Most weddings have lulls where everyone sits down to take a breather, but this did not happen. Partially due to my family’s love for dancing, but mostly thanks to Brandy’s ability to keep everyone on their feet. Brandy also provided lighting which really set the mood. The amount of tears in my wedding gown at the end of the night was a testament to how much fun I had dancing. I literally slid across the dance floor on my knees during the last song wanting the night to continue.

After the wedding everyone was raving about the band. Even the site owner shared how much he enjoyed them and plans to recommend them to future couples. If you read this far you must be seriously considering Brandy for your event, in which case go book them, you won’t regret it.
    Mackenzie Married on 08/30/2019

Has us dancing all night!

We had such a great experience working with the Brandy Band. Steven was always responsive and flexible with our day of schedule. The guests all had such a great time and were all impressed with the music selection and performance. Brandy Band truly helped make our night unforgettable!
    John Married on 08/10/2019

Steve and his band are true professionals and even better musicians!

Steve and his band are true professionals and even better musicians! Hiring Brandy Band to perform at our wedding was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Steve was easy to work with and incredibly professional from the booking to the creation of the song list. With of all their years of experience singing together, Steve was able to make suggestions for the reception that we never would have, and they turned out to make such a huge difference in how the night went. From the guitarist and vocals at the cocktail hour, to the introduction of the wedding party and keeping the dance floor packed all night long, Brandy Band was absolutely superb! To top the evening off, Steve surprised us at the end by inviting all of our guests to the dance floor to line up with their arms up, creating a human tunnel for my wife and I to run through as the evening was ended. We got so many compliments from guests on the band, from friends and family both young and old, they truly know how to play to the WHOLE party and keep everyone on the dance floor with their song selection. The Band is unique as well in the fact that each member brings a unique sound, which allows them to play a diverse genre of music. Brandy Band made our wedding the amazing party that it was, and we are so grateful for the music and energy that they brought!
    Holly L. Married on 06/30/2019

Brandy Band was amazing!

Brandy band was amazing! EVERYONE commented on how entertaining they were! They kept everyone on the dance floor having an incredible time. It couldn't have been better! They helped make our special day an incredible memory!

Brenda Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Terrific

Amazing! Everyone danced all night long! Steve and entire band were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for a wedding.
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla L. Married on 10/27/2018

5 plus stars!

We had an amazing time at our wedding. So happy we choose to have Bandy play at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. We appreciated the time Steve, the band leader took to make sure everything went smoothly as planned. Really, could not have been happier with the amazing, live sound of Brandy!
    Reynolds Married on 10/13/2018

We Danced All Night!

The band was totally amazing! Pretty much all 100 people at the reception exploded onto the dance floor as soon as they could, and it rocked all night. Everyone had so much fun.

Please tell all the band members how pleased we were. They just made the celebration about as joyful as it could possibly be.

Brandy's reply:

We had a great time performing for your family and guests! Thank you for allowing us to be part of the special day!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/15/2018

Professionals who got everyone dancing!

Steve and the whole team at Brandy were nothing but wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We got married in September '18, and not only did they make sure everyone got on the dance floor, but they handed the ceremony music flawlessly and helped keep everything running on time. They talked through all of our anxieties, our schedule, even our complicated parental situations and made sure that everything was handled the day of our wedding. Steve even sent us a worksheet beforehand to make sure everything was in writing and ready to go. I'd recommend them to anyone -- truly helped make our wedding day an amazing experience.