55 Reviews for Brandy

Lighting (3)
Learning New Songs (2)
Sample Music (2)
52 Brandy Reviews

Brandy Band was a dream to work with and we have received so many compliments on their performance from our guests. They really helped make our wedding perfect. The pictures on here make them seem a little stuffy, but in person they were energetic, thoughtful, and attentive. It's really hard to judge these things online, but I'm so glad we ended up working with them.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I just wanted to send you a message to tell you how unbelievable the band was, people have been talking about it since they left the venue seriously it was 1,000 times more perfect than I could've ever even imagined.... you guys did amazing.... right down to fitting the Disney Wishes soundtrack to the fireworks!! I can't wait to share with you our videos from the special day so that you can see how awesome you guys were!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts we couldn't have asked for a better day and we were so happy that Brandy Band could be a part of it!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They truly made our wedding. From the bridal party entrances to the human tunnel they had our guests create to lead us out, they made the entire night run smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Greater Boston area!!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

As with every vendor who will be a part of your day, you want to have a connection with them, you want to feel confident in their ability to do their job with minimal stress on you. Brandy hit all of these qualities. So professional. We never had to chase them for information or feedback. They knew what had to be done and when and they made sure it happened.
As for our night, the dance floor was filled all night with all guests. They played to the crowd and what we wanted them to play. There was a small problem at the venue (not due to the band) yet they fixed it quickly without any drama. After the wedding...so many guested commented"...and that BAND???Where did you find them? BEST EVER!?
THANK YOU BRANDY!!!

Profile Picture Mary B, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

No advice. This was a great band!!!

Profile Picture User7486228, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved Brandy! Steve is great to work with. The band sounded amazing and people spent all night on the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend them any day!

Profile Picture Karissa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Steve and his band were model professionals. They helped plan everything down to a T. From introductions, first and last songs, song choices for dinner breaks. Their sound and energy during their sets were amazing and their repertoire included everything from golden oldies all the way to current top 40 charts. Steve as an MC is great. Cici's voice is reminiscent of Stevie Nicks.
In terms of value, they provided me with an excellent competitive price, with the options to add a horn section if I so desired. Over all I highly recommend Brandy.

Profile Picture User7463940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Steve is so easy to work with, quick to respond and happy to help. The band was amazing, people danced non-stop all evening despite the 90 degree temperature!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brandy Band truly made our wedding. They got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there…even guests I wouldn’t have expected would leave their seats! We had attended a few of their local shows ahead of time to get a sense of their style and their performances were fantastic. Our wedding was no different! They energized the crowd with a great mix of music and they kept things lively throughout the night. Stephen was attentive ahead of time, and we were in contact several times before the wedding. They were open to requests and abided by our no play list. They were very organized in terms of introductions and announcements, which kept the night moving smoothly. I would highly recommend Brandy Band to anyone looking for a professional band, with great sound and energy, and who will orchestrate an event like a pro!

Profile Picture Peter, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our number one comment from guests is that they loved the band! They were very excellent and reasonably priced. Their appeal spanned the generations at our wedding as evidenced by compliments and presence on the dance floor. Very high quality music.

Profile Picture User6709954, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Live music adds so much to a wedding and these guys are top notch professionals. The range of music they play, the quality of their vocalists and instrumentalists,and the party atmosphere they help create is just great.
Having a wedding band is not cheap but its well worth it, how many times are you going to get married? Hopefully only once so make it something to be remembered. We believe Brandy was one of the main reasons we had many guests tell us our wedding was the best they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Dave, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brandy band was amazing! We have a large family who loves to Dance and have a good time! The band was great! They were very fun and allowed for some impromptu crowd participation.. Our family is still raving about how much fun he band was! I wish I could get married every weekend and hire them agan!

Profile Picture User6041610, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Brandy was AWESOME! A band can definitely make or break your party, and this band definitely made ours! They were super responsive and open to special requests. We loved every minute of their performance!

Profile Picture User5105905, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Brandy played at our wedding in June. Everyone RAVED about how great they were. My husband is a musician. He is very picky. He selected Brandy and I am glad he did! For 8 months, I would contact Steve from Brandy whenever I had a request or an idea... then 2 weeks before our wedding he had a conference call with us and he remembered every single thing I asked him to do! I highly recommend Brandy!! Music was awesome!!

Profile Picture christine, 6/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Brandy Band played an excellent selection of music that encouraged all age groups to dance all night. My family has been trying to find an excuse to need a band for another event in the near future because we enjoyed them so much!

Profile Picture User3639358, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Brandy performed at my daughters wedding at Mt Washington.
Their performance was great. The dance floor was jammed before the main course was served.
They played almost non-stop and played a couple encore songs.
Excellent time.

Profile Picture User4338441, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brandy played at my wedding and I am SO glad that they did. They were upbeat, fun, and professional. They were super responsive throughout the entire process of planning the wedding and were so helpful in planning out the reception (when to do dances, speeches, etc).

I especially want to thank them for doing a rendition of My Wish by Rascal Flats. My husband and his mother wanted to dance to it, and my husband really wanted it sung live. Though I know Brandy isn't a country band, they played it absolutely beautifully. It really sounded gorgeous, potentially better than the original! I am so grateful for their enthusiasm and flexibility and would recommend them to anyone looking for a live band at their wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The reception was fantastic thanks to Brandy Band. People were on the dance floor all night long. Even now people are raving about the band. Best choice we could have made. Anyone who hires this band will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Anne, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brandy Band played at our daughter's adding at Crane's Estate in Ipswich, Mass. They were awesome and Steve makes a great master of ceremonies. The evening was flawless!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 7/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Brandy was a phenomenal band at our Wedding. They had everyone out of their chairs and dancing all night. The band has such a variety of hits and is extremely talented. We added a horn player and a guitarist during cocktail reception. Again, flawless.

We recommend Brandy Band to anyone planning their Wedding!!!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

All of our guests LOVED Brandy Band (much to the excitement of my husband who's one responsibility for the wedding was the music). They did a great job managing the flow of the wedding and get everyone energized and dancing. They played a lot of older hits but also were able to play some of today's hit music. During breaks they played a lot of fun pop songs. Steve, the leader, was very helpful in the planning process and made suggestions where needed to make the flow better. The band even worked with my mom for a surprise performance she did during her toast!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Awsome band ! They played at my cousin's wedding 12 years ago and haven't skipped a best. The dance floor was packed all night long, not a single break in the action. Everyone is still talking about them and what a great time they had.

Profile Picture John, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brandy was excellent !! They did my cousin's wedding 12 years ago and they haven't lost a beat. The dance floor was packed non-stop all night & the music and vocals were amazing-more times than not you thought it was the actual singer performing the song you love. They monitored the wedding and what was the most popular music and kept the party going in that direction.

Profile Picture John, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brandy was the band for my recent wedding. Communication with them was very simple and they always got back to me in a timely manner and would answer all my questions fully. At the wedding they were a great form of entertainment during the dinner and once it came to dancing they got everyone on the dance floor and kept the whole night flowing nicely. I am so glad I went with them over a DJ for my wedding. Everything worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/9/13, 1 Review