Brandon Peterson Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 02/08/2020

Brandon is such a fun photographer!

Brandon was a joy to have around on the wedding day! Having him shoot our wedding was an experience full of laughter and totally stress free. We are a couple who don't particularly feel comfortable in front of the camera and don't always know what to do in front of the camera, but Brandon stepped in and told us what to do all while having such a fun time. We ended up with absolutely beautiful photos!! Our experience working with Brandon as our photographer was the easiest and least stressful part of planning the wedding.

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Aw Liz THANK YOU!! These words mean so much. It’s always my goal to bring those stress levels down!
    Matt R. Married on 11/16/2018

Great experience

Brandon was so helpful and worked hard to get the photos that we wanted as well as having fun ideas for some awesome shots! We love looking back at the memories from that day! So thankful for how he captured those moments for us!

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Matt! Your trust in my work is the biggest gift, and it was such a pleasure to walk alongside you & Celestia on your day.
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/02/2018

Everything we wanted!

I am so glad we chose Brandon to capture our wedding day. We didn’t have to worry at all about the photos on our wedding day because Brandon was prepared, organized and experienced. He got every shot we wanted and more!

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz!! So glad to be part of the team cheering you on that day. You guys were a dream to work with, and I’m honored you chose me!
  • Tana
    Tana Married on 07/30/2016

Seriously, the best!

Brandon is such a joy! He gave us wonderful direction on what to do and how to pose and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I can’t say enough good things about him as a photographer and person.

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

You guys rock!! Thank you, Tana. Your day was one for the books, and I’m so glad I got to be a part of it.