Brandi Sisson Photography Reviews

Brandi Sisson Photography 7
  • Mary Kate

Mary Kate · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Goddess. 10/10 would recommend

Brandi is amazing, she did a fabulous job, she was so fun to have around on the day of, she's creative and we LOVED our second shooter too. You will not regret working with her.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hanna Ahmad · Married on 08/03/2019

Brandi is simply the best!!

Brandi is AMAZING! My husband and I feel so lucky that she was available the day of our wedding and that she was willing to work with us. From the beginning of the planning process she was extremely responsive, professional, and kind. We absolutely loved the engagement pictures she took. We had never had any sort of professional pictures of us taken before and were very awkward about it all, but Brandi was so great at getting us to relax and managed to capture such sweet moments. She was even patient with our nervous dog who she let us bring to the engagement shoot as well. Then the day of the wedding she was such a rockstar. She has a special sense of calmness about her and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be there to capture all of our big moments. We had a very large wedding party and she maintained her cool the entire time and was excellent at gathering everyone to be in the right place. She has an amazing attention to detail and is so good at what she does. We are obsessed with the photos we have gotten to see so far and already know that we will love the rest when they are ready! We will 1000% be calling Brandi for any future professional photo needs!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Ashley Wilson · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photos

We LOVE Brandi! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We couldn't be more in love with the photos and the quality. Brandi is great to work with and she makes you feel like a rockstar in your photos!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Brandi Sisson Photography 8

Courtney Tomlinson · Married on 09/06/2018

Brandi is the bestttt!

I could gush + gush + gush about how amazing Brandi was. My husband and I got married in Italy and I DID NOT want to hire a photographer there that I was uncertain of and wasn't about to talk with about my vision for the photographs. I ended up hearing about Brandi and her willingness to travel from a friend and LOVED her photos - so booked her instantly! She was so communicative from day about what to expect, how she worked, and asking all the right questions to get the best photographs for me.

The day of she was so helpful in directing myself and my husband. We were so full of nerves that day it really took the pressure off knowing that she would capture our special day. When I received the photos I was absolutely blown away. I got to cry and experience my wedding all over again! She is the BEST!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Brandi Sisson Photography 14
    Brandi Sisson Photography 15
    Brandi Sisson Photography 16

Brittany · Married on 01/17/2018

If I could give Brandi a million stars (instead of 5) I would. She is the absolute best and I appreciate her more than she will ever know. Despite the dangerous road conditions due to snow/frigid temps, she made it a point to still travel a good distance and arrive early to the venue to photograph our special day. There is no denying that she is 100% dedicated and loves what she does! She is amazing to work with and has a special way of making you feel so comfortable and confident. Our entire family and friends loved her. We haven’t even received our photos yet and I already know they will be incredible. You will not regret booking her, I promise!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Madison · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I used Brandi for our engagement and wedding photographer and absolutely loved her! Not only are her pictures always beautiful, but she as a person is incredible & so talented. She always made us feel so comfortable. My husband who hates having his picture made, loved her! We haven’t even got our wedding pictures back & I am 110% confident that we are going to love them all! Our engagement pictures were so awesome so I know our wedding pictures will be as well! I can’t say enough good things about her. She made our day so special & I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else taking our pictures!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandi is seriously the greatest!! Both me and my husband cannot say enough about her. She traveled to Fairhope, AL for our engagement shoot then to Highlands, NC for our wedding. She was such a joy to work with and made me and Jake feel so comfortable, we had the BEST time shooting!! (which if you know my husband says a lot, he hates to take pictures!) Our entire wedding party loved her and she captured the so many great shoots. I'm seriously in love. I can't wait to order prints but it is so hard to narrow down the ones I want! I love them all. Brandi - thank you so so much!!!! We will definitely be getting in touch with you down the road for some family pics!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

Brandi was amazing. She came into the hotel room and instantly fit in with the crowd and made it seem like she was one of the family. She knew exactly what to do when and even in a town she had never photographed before, she found the cutest places for pictures. I will be issuing her again in the future for portraits and family sessions!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Maria · Married on 06/17/2017

Best wedding photographer!!!! I can't thank Brandi enough for being so wonderful. She went above and beyond... she was patient (rowdy group of groomsmen lol) and just laughed, she never got frustrated. The quality of her pictures are amazing. She took her time with us and helped with posing, my husband is not a fan of pictures and she was great with him. THANK YOU BRANDI!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Aleigha

Aleigha · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot speak highly enough about Brandi. She is such an amazing person and an awesome photographer! She is amazing to work with. My husband and I have never had a processional take our pictures but Brandi is a miracle worker making our pictures as if we were models. We have not yet received back our wedding photos but we did get a sneak peak and oh boy it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. If you are getting married in the future, Brandi is your girl! Book today!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do I begin? Brandi is an absolute DOLL! She did our engagement pictures and our wedding photography. Our engagement pictures were the most dreamy Fall photos you ever did see! Our wedding pictures were magical. She is so much fun to work with! I was very nervous about being in front of the camera before our engagement pictures. Brandi was there to pose us for every photo, she made us feel so comfortable and not awkward in any way. She has such an eye for the most beautiful lighting. I would recommend Brandi to anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding photographer who will make your special day an absolute blast. We love her!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Greer · Married on 04/21/2017

Brandi was an absolute joy to work with! She really went above and beyond and we could not be happier with our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos!

On the day of the wedding, Brandi made sure I was feeling calm and okay with our photo timeline. Her sweet personality truly made me feel at ease all day long! She ended up feeling like more of a friend and my whole family continue to rave about how wonderful she is! Not only are her photos beautiful, but she is also very reasonably priced which is amazing! We cannot thank Brandi enough for capturing so many special moments in our lives and we hope to be able to with with her again for other photo opportunities.

Lastly, we received our USB in the most precious box that had my husband and I smiling ear to ear! The thoughtfulness that Brandi puts into her work is incredible!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved, loved working with Brandi. She made everything so easy from day 1 and was so sweet and laid back which fit perfectly with us. But she also has an amazing attention to detail in her photography. She captured everything from our wedding in April, even when we didn't remember a lot of the day! She was simply great to work with and we so appreciated her professionalism and calm, fun spirit. She even showed up early on our wedding day, which thankfully she did or she would have missed the hair and makeup pictures since the hair people finished very early. We also loved that you get all the wedding pictures and don't have to buy expensive packages that are printed only by her. Thank you again, Brandi!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2017

Brandi is incredible! I cannot recommend her enough as your wedding day and engagement session photographer! She made my now husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera (something that is foreign to both of us) and encouraged us without being pushy.

On our actual wedding day, she arrived early and with an assistant to scope out the venue and get shot ideas. She was very open to suggestions and was able to recreate shots from other peoples’ weddings that I liked. Brandi also used her creative side to come up with some amazing wedding photographs. Brandi is really easy going and was even open to having our dog in a lot of our pictures. Her photographs are beautiful and I truly believe she is one of Atlanta’s top wedding photographers. We even got a surprise high definition picture the day after our wedding and that sealed the deal that we chose the right photographer! Look through her gallery and you will be wowed.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Brandi- what a sweet, sweet soul!
    My (now) husband and I are the goofiest pair -- we're not mushy, we're not huge fans of posed or cheesy photos, and we like to keep it real. With that being said, I had no idea what to expect from our engagement and wedding photos, we just knew we wanted someone with good vibes and a good eye for catching those real moments. We met Brandi for the first time at our engagement session, and she immediately put us at ease.
    Fast forward to our wedding day. I had already decided to let her run with our timeline and pose us however and wherever she wanted, and I am so glad for that. Our pictures are STUNNING and unique. Everyone looks so fabulous- seriously, I don't know how she does it. Cannot thank her and Dayna (our second shooter) enough- we had the best day, and she captured it to absolute perfection.

Sent on 04/10/2017

jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

Brandi and her team did such an amazing job capturing all the moments from my special day! When I got my photos back there were some I didn't even know she took! She made us feel special and gave personal attention to our day. I felt like she was a friend and I wasn't another client! We had such a great experience and the photos were wonderful!

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • Kelsey_Ann

Kelsey Ann · Married on 10/08/2016

Brandi is hands down the best EVER. The minute I saw her photos, I knew I had to meet her. Once we met her, it only took about 30 seconds for us to decide we HAD to hire her. A lot of photographers will only show you their best shots, but she let us look through an entire gallery and every single shot was amazing. Her creativity, shot composition, knowledge, and pure talent show through in everything she does and we cannot wait to get our photos back! On the wedding day, we could not have been happier with her skills, ability to know when something awesome was going to happen, and her experience with not only photography but weddings in general. She was not only a great photographer (and her second shooter was awesome too!) but she was the best vendor we hired that day.

Sent on 11/21/2016

"We had a wonderful, seamless experience working with Brandi for our engagement and wedding photos. She is professional, kind, and fun, and her passion for her work shows in the beautiful photos she creates. (Follow her on her social media accounts and see for yourself!) She made us feel completely at ease on our wedding day, and she captured the very best likeness of us and all of our family and friends. She was also very thorough in her work, capturing everything on our photo checklist, candid moments, group photos at the reception, and anything else we might want to remember but forgot to include on our list. We LOVED our photos, and she got them back to us more quickly than we were expecting. We cannot recommend her enough!"

Sent on 04/26/2016

Paula · Married on 03/05/2016

I first saw Brandi's work on Instagram and loved it. I loved that her pictures looked so organic. I reached out to her at least 3 months before I started planing my wedding. She was sooooo nice and personable.
    When we finally met I was surprised to see a cure, young and hip photographer somewhere in my mind I just thought she was older.
    She was so patience and easygoing. She answered all my interview questions with poise.
    When we booked my engagement pic shoot my husband ran really late and I had to cancel and I was so frustrated at him because I didn't want to waste her time but she just laughed it off and made me feel so much better.
    When we rescheduled and finally showed up on time for our shoot she was on it and we had a couple of laughs, our pictures came out so beautiful. It was a hot day. She even airbrushed the beads of sweat on my forehead as if they were never there.
    I couldn't wait till our Wedding Day March 5, 201
    6 because I knew those pictures would be perfect.
    On our Wedding day we were running behind but once again Brandi was so patience with us and she did a wonderful job of catching every special moment. She was able to sent us one picture before our honeymoon and I shared it with some family & friends and they loved it.
    Also because Brandi was so cool my friends & family now want her to be part of the crew. I'm like no we can't keep her loll
    I can't wait to see the other pictures.
    But because of Brandi,s professionalism and great attitude we are going to hire her to do a family portrait in a couple of months.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 02/19/2016

Brandi is the best photographer I've ever worked with! She has taken photos for me countless times, and the continually blows me away with her originality and creativity at each shoot. She always has fresh ideas, and is open and ready to improvise which is why I respect her so much as an artist. Love all my photos every time!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2015

Brandi was so awesome during our engagement photo session and wedding day! My husband and I were nervous to be in front of the camera and to be the center of focus for the first time but Brandi made it nice and easy. She did such a wonderful and amazing job on our photos! She is truly talented and everyone loves our pictures!! She is also easy to work with. I definitely would have Brandi again for future photo sessions.

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • Anna Maria

Anna · Married on 11/21/2015

Brandi was one of our very first vendors that we booked! The photography was (and still is) probably the MOST important aspect of the wedding for me! I searched for what seems like WEEKS and met with so many different photographers, but we never left with that feeling of "this is the one". That all changed when we met Brandi. Brandi is, simply put, incredible. And her work can speak for itself. I spent so many hours flipping through her Instagram and other photographs just in awe of her talent. I was scared she would be ENTIRELY out of our price range, but my fiance suggested we meet with her and give it a shot. It all ended up working out! As soon as we met her, we knew we HAD to book her. With the package she offered us, we were able to book Brandi and a second shooter for the entire day of our wedding! It also included our engagement photos, which turned out ridiculously gorgeous! She even traveled two hours to North, Georgia to shoot at the location we wanted oh so badly. Her turn around time is quick too! She is laid back, accommodating, professional, and insanely talented. I've even emailed her a couple times about non-photography related questions and concerns and she has never hesitated to respond and give me her input. What more could you want from a photographer? She gets weddings and me! I can't wait for November! I know we will be blow away yet again.

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Kimberli

Kimberli · Married on 11/14/2015

Brandi Sisson is FABULOUS. It was super hard looking for a photographer. I was looking for certain things, ways they took pictures, pricing, their love and excitement, and a connection. I am SO thankful and excited I came across Brandi. As soon as she responded to my email asking "can you please give me more information", I knew she was the PERFECT photographer for my fiance and I. She is fair with pricing, and wants the BEST pictures for you. She was so fun to shoot with and she got our pictures back to us in an amazing amount of time. Not only did we get them back in a fast time, THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. Every single one of them. I am one of those "ugh I hate pictures of myself", my fiance is too, but we loved EVERY single one of the shots she took. We are so excited to have her be sharing our wedding day and taking our pictures. Cannot wait! I recommened Brandi if you are looking for a engagement and wedding photographer. She is amazing at what she does.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Tori · Married on 11/14/2015

Brandi Sisson is an exceptional photographer to work with! From our very first lunch meeting, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She is truly passionate about her career and takes the time to get to know each client to figure out what is desired from the experience. She shot my first set of engagement pictures on a rainy day in November. We got rained out about half way through, so sure enough she was more than willing to do a whole other engagement session the following spring.

The day of my wedding was overcast and rainy. I was so worried the pictures would look gloomy and dull; however, I was not disappointed with a single one!

I look forward to the future when Brandi can capture all the precious memories with our kids and family.

I highly recommend Brandi Sisson Photography!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Kacey · Married on 06/13/2015

Brandi did our wedding photos in 2013 and our sons one year old family pics. I couldn't have been more pleased with both. Not only is her work awesome but her pricing in comparison to other photographers are more then reasonable! She is always willing to meet where ever is needed and works great with your families needs and schedule. The only conflict i always run into is deciding on which photos are are frame worthy because every shot is perfect! We can't wait for our session for our daughters one year old pictures this fall!

The Griswell Family