44 Reviews for Branching Out Floral and Event Design

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
44 Branching Out Floral and Event Design Reviews

Our daughter is an artist/designer so her ideas are in her mind--not just on Pinterest or Instagram. Debby and Katy and their team read the bride's mind and created something totally unique. They built one of a kind structures, they chose glorious linens, and they helped us with a floor plan at our venue that made the room sing. But the star of the show were the flowers. Branching Out doesn't skimp. Each table, each installation gets their full attention. They over deliver and will make it right!!. AND they are so fun!!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/29/17, 1 Review
4.7

They included tons of candles for our tables that made the event so much more romantic. They also did a flip so that we could use our ceremony flowers at the reception to save some money. Branching Out also delivered our bouquets directly to our hotel room, as wel as to the venue, which was such a big help so that we could take pictures with the flowers!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie at Branching Out Floral and Event Design created a floral paradise for our wedding day!!!! She beautifully adorned our chuppah with the most elegant arrangement for our ceremony. Walking into our reception we felt like we had entered a room fit for royalty!! The table arrangements were jaw dropping and stunning beyond words. Debbie managed to combine perfectly the romance for the bride and the glam for the groom. Hands down the most eye catching detail of our wedding. Debbie, you knocked it out of the park! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful!! Debby and Katy are absolutely wonderful to work with and do AMAZING work. I found them though my wedding planner (also amazing, see After Yes). They were great throughout the entire planning process and the end result was even greater. They will bring your wedding vision to life and so much more! Debby and Katy are also fun to work with. Every meeting that we had was FUN and full of energy. Plus they even have two precious, friendly dogs that work with them in their office. I had multiple guests ask about who the florist was for our wedding. If you are still looking for florist, look no more! You will absolutely love Branching Out!!

Profile Picture Libby, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sometimes you get lucky and you get what you paid for from your florist. And then there are times when you are just blown away by what they do for you. Debbie at Branching Out gave us so much more than we could have ever dreamed of! You walked into that room and the flowers were breathtaking. Weeks later people still are talking about the flowers!!!

My daughter and I interviewed a number of florists for her wedding but Debbie was the only one that really listened to what she wanted. Her first questions were..."did you bring pictures from magazines showing wedding flowers you loved? followed by "...let me see your Pinterest page!". Debbie wanted to be sure that she created the wedding of my daughter's dreams; she did that and more!

Profile Picture joyce, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Branching Out was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding, and it wasn't just because of their incredible floral arrangements. Debby is an absolute pleasure to work with, and her positive attitude and creative energy is infectious. At our first meeting, she listened to what I wanted, took a look at my Pinterest page, and then created the most incredibly detailed proposal that I have ever seen. From our very first meeting, she understood my vision and explained how she was going to make my dream a reality.

My wedding was almost a month ago and I am still dreaming of the lush, gorgeous arrangements that her team created. My guests were floored by her work, and it was even more incredible than I could've imagined.

Profile Picture Abby, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie went above and beyond. I was absolutely floored when I saw the flowers at the church and the reception. It was stunning, and so much more than I expected. The Branching Out team was so easy to work with. I would recommend her wholeheartedly for any event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We worked with Branch Out for our October Wedding at the Crescent Hotel in Dallas. Debby made us feel comfortable from our very first meeting. She worked with our budget and help to bring my vision to life! The final product was beautiful and unique. It was truly amazing to work with Branching Out!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
4.2

After Fete des Fleurs took my money and would not return calls, I luckily was provided Debbie's name from my photographer F8 (Gary Donihoo). Branching Out saved the day with just 2 weeks until my wedding, I was able to meet with Debbie and discuss what I wanted. Flowers were fabulous and received multiple compliments. Very happy with their work!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't write enough good things about Debby and her team! Branching out not only does beautiful work, they are friendly and willing to help match your price point. Debby is so high energy and she makes you feel like your wedding is her number one priority (even though she has 1,000 things going on!)

It's been a week since my wedding and my bridal bouquet looks like it was just put together yesterday!

We got so many compliments on our flowers and table centerpieces. Debby really brought my vision to life!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/23/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Branching Out was great to work with! Debby was very enthusiastic and welcoming from the moment we met her. I wasn't exactly sure of what I wanted, but after we talked through my ideas and looked at lots of pictures she came up with the perfect proposal. She has a great selection of vases and other table decor to look at in her warehouse too! She asked for my budget up front and stayed within what we talked about. Everything looked beautiful the day of the wedding! Debby and her staff were very sweet and accommodating, even with a few last minute changes the day of!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debby and her crew were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! Not only did my flowers turn out absolutely stunning, she really took the time to sit down and listen to my ideas and make my vision work with my budget. I received countless compliments about my flowers and I would highly recommend anyone to use Branching Out!

Profile Picture User4692656, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were magnificent! The colors together were vibrant and pretty. They were exactly what I wanted!!! My bouquet with gardenias was so lovely and the fragrance beautiful. They made flowers for my granddaughters hair which were so pretty and their little baskets were so cute with rose petals.
The arrangements for the tables were beautiful in blue and white porcelain and you could talk to each other without having to look around the arrangement. The arrangements by the fireplace were magnificent. My guests were all asking who had done the flowers.
I cannot say enough about Branching Out. They are fabulous!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so amazed at how perfect Debbie and her staff made our wedding!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. Debbie was determined to make my vision come to real life from our very first meeting, and she definitely did!!! I would 100% recommend Branching Out to anyone looking for a fabulous and cost-effective florist!!!! We love you, Debbie!!!!
xoxo- Amanda & Justin

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with the flowers that Debby and her team created for our wedding. They made the whole process really seamless starting with the first consultation. I got a few bids from other florists, but Debby took the time to go over all of the details of our wedding (colors, theme, dress, location, my likes and dislikes) in our first meeting to really get a sense of a customized proposal that matched exactly what we wanted. She was also very creative in working within my budget. I felt like when she asked for my budget, she was asking so she knew her fairway. I didn’t feel that she tried to push or upsell. The result was above and beyond any expectation I could have had. The bouquets and arrangements were stunning. I felt I got way more than I paid for in both quality and quantity.
I also appreciated how patient Debby was with me throughout the process. Prior to our meeting, I had looked up some pictures of flowers that I liked, but I am certainly not super educated on floral options. She and I went through a lot of different examples until we could get a good idea of what we wanted.
All of the flowers were just perfect, and I’m so grateful for Debby and her phenomenal team.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debby, Amanda and the Branching Out team were amazing to work with. They understood the vision I had for my wedding and executed it flawlessly!! I had the romantic wedding of my dreams thanks for Branching Out :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Debby based on our wedding planner's recommendation, and she was exactly the right choice for us! She is so much fun to work with... full of energy and pizazz from the very beginning. I basically explained my vision and showed her my Pinterest page, and she ran with it. When we met with her for a mockup, even her example displays brought tears to my mom's eyes! After she saw the final layout choices we made, she came up with even more brilliant ideas. Our wedding was during the huge ice storm in DFW, and she and her staff showed up on time and completely prepared. I got ready at the reception venue and then rode our shuttle bus to the church for the ceremony. In all the excitement, I forgot my veil! Due to the bad weather, I was completely prepared to go through the ceremony without it, but one of her assistants brought it to the church for me while we were waiting on our last round of guests to arrive. Talk about going beyond the call of duty! When my husband and I walked into the main hall of the reception, I laughed and cried all at once because their work just absolutely took my breath away. There were so many comments about how the décor and the crazy ice outside just worked so well together, and yet, the ambiance was warm and cozy. Debby is an absolute joy to work with because she makes such an effort to fully understand your vision, and she clearly has fun doing it!

Profile Picture User3762202, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Branching Out Floral and Event Design came highly recommended by our wedding planner - and what a wonderful recommendation it was! Debby at Branching Out Floral is absolutely delightful and VERY creative! A sense of trust is important to have in selecting your florist as the outcome of the planning is really not revealed until the day of the event. Our flowers and table decor were TRULY STUNNING (even exceeding our expectations) and perfectly reflected my daughter's vision! I can't tell you how many of our guests took special notice and commented on the Debby's beautiful work. In additional to gorgeous design and delivery, Debby was also very accommodating in offering to transport some of my daughter's large pieces of artwork that were part of the reception décor. Debby and her team were pure JOY to work with - Branching Out Floral now comes with my highest recommendation too!

Profile Picture Margherita, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
3.9

My husband and I were very pleased with Branching out for our wedding day. Their floral arrangements were beautiful and their services were great! they did a fantastic job on our ceremony and reception. They have many options to choose from and were highly recommended! I will recommend their services to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debby and the team was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Our florals were amazing and exactly the vision I had. She is so creative and full of energy. It was a perfect day and she helped create the atmosphere beyond what I dreamed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! This is the 2nd time I have worked with Debby and team and once again I was totally speechless when I walked into our venue and saw the amazing work she had done. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about working with Debby. She was so fun to work with throughout our wedding process and was easily someone I could see myself staying in touch with long after our wedding! I honestly emailed her 10 times with questions and changes to what I had already agreed to and she was so flexible and repeatedly told me it was not a problem at all! I went it with a pretty clear vision of what I was looking for and she honestly nailed it better than what I had even dreamed up. The flowers were to die for and honestly looked like twice as much as what I thought we had paid for. She also used several different types of candle holders, vases, etc to where the room truly looked like a work of art! Debby is seriously amazing!!!! I have already recommended her to several bride-to-be friends and hope I get a chance to work with her again soon!

Thanks for making our wedding day the more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!
Jenn and Kyle Boughton

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews

Jenn and Kyle Boughton

Profile Picture jennifer, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oh the flowers! They were the talk of the Wedding. Debby, Owner of Branching Out, is such a fun spirit offering unique ideas. This had to be the most fun, exciting meeting we had through our Wedding experience. She is one talented individual!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debby and her team were amazing to work with! Her energy and creativity made me so excited for our wedding. My bouquet and the flowers for our reception, including orchids on the cake, were elegant and artful. I am so glad we got to work with Debby for our wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/23/13, 3 Reviews
4.7

Debby and her team did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. She listened to what I wanted and what my style was and made suggestions that were in line with that. She was aware of our budget and made sure her designs worked in those boundaries. The flowers at our wedding turned out even better than we had envisioned in our heads (they looked like we spent twice as much as we did!). We would re-hire Debby and recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone!

Profile Picture User2853529, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews