Branching Out Floral and Event Design Reviews

45 | Dallas, TX

45 Reviews for Branching Out Floral and Event Design

45 Branching Out Floral and Event Design Reviews

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

I LOVED my floral! I had so much fun working with Debbie and Katy. They had my "wedding ideas" come to life, and so much better then I ever could have imagined! I shared my Pinterest ideas, and they made them their own. I knew they were my wedding florist when I showed them a Pin of a bouquet I loved and they said it was THEIRS! The Branching Out team was so easy to work with and quick on replies. They went above and beyond what I had in mind. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out on my wedding day.

Branching Out Floral and Event Design 1
    Branching Out Floral and Event Design 2
    Branching Out Floral and Event Design 3
    Branching Out Floral and Event Design 4
    Branching Out Floral and Event Design 5
    Branching Out Floral and Event Design 6

Jill · Married on 07/29/2017

Our daughter is an artist/designer so her ideas are in her mind--not just on Pinterest or Instagram. Debby and Katy and their team read the bride's mind and created something totally unique. They built one of a kind structures, they chose glorious linens, and they helped us with a floor plan at our venue that made the room sing. But the star of the show were the flowers. Branching Out doesn't skimp. Each table, each installation gets their full attention. They over deliver and will make it right!!. AND they are so fun!!

Kasey · Married on 07/30/2016

Debbie at Branching Out Floral and Event Design created a floral paradise for our wedding day!!!! She beautifully adorned our chuppah with the most elegant arrangement for our ceremony. Walking into our reception we felt like we had entered a room fit for royalty!! The table arrangements were jaw dropping and stunning beyond words. Debbie managed to combine perfectly the romance for the bride and the glam for the groom. Hands down the most eye catching detail of our wedding. Debbie, you knocked it out of the park! Thank you so much!!

Beautiful!! Debby and Katy are absolutely wonderful to work with and do AMAZING work. I found them though my wedding planner (also amazing, see After Yes). They were great throughout the entire planning process and the end result was even greater. They will bring your wedding vision to life and so much more! Debby and Katy are also fun to work with. Every meeting that we had was FUN and full of energy. Plus they even have two precious, friendly dogs that work with them in their office. I had multiple guests ask about who the florist was for our wedding. If you are still looking for florist, look no more! You will absolutely love Branching Out!!

joyce · Married on 03/28/2015

Sometimes you get lucky and you get what you paid for from your florist. And then there are times when you are just blown away by what they do for you. Debbie at Branching Out gave us so much more than we could have ever dreamed of! You walked into that room and the flowers were breathtaking. Weeks later people still are talking about the flowers!!!

My daughter and I interviewed a number of florists for her wedding but Debbie was the only one that really listened to what she wanted. Her first questions were..."did you bring pictures from magazines showing wedding flowers you loved? followed by "...let me see your Pinterest page!". Debbie wanted to be sure that she created the wedding of my daughter's dreams; she did that and more!

Abby · Married on 03/28/2015

Branching Out was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding, and it wasn't just because of their incredible floral arrangements. Debby is an absolute pleasure to work with, and her positive attitude and creative energy is infectious. At our first meeting, she listened to what I wanted, took a look at my Pinterest page, and then created the most incredibly detailed proposal that I have ever seen. From our very first meeting, she understood my vision and explained how she was going to make my dream a reality.

My wedding was almost a month ago and I am still dreaming of the lush, gorgeous arrangements that her team created. My guests were floored by her work, and it was even more incredible than I could've imagined.

Kathleen · Married on 03/28/2015

Debbie went above and beyond. I was absolutely floored when I saw the flowers at the church and the reception. It was stunning, and so much more than I expected. The Branching Out team was so easy to work with. I would recommend her wholeheartedly for any event.

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

We worked with Branch Out for our October Wedding at the Crescent Hotel in Dallas. Debby made us feel comfortable from our very first meeting. She worked with our budget and help to bring my vision to life! The final product was beautiful and unique. It was truly amazing to work with Branching Out!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

I couldn't write enough good things about Debby and her team! Branching out not only does beautiful work, they are friendly and willing to help match your price point. Debby is so high energy and she makes you feel like your wedding is her number one priority (even though she has 1,000 things going on!)

It's been a week since my wedding and my bridal bouquet looks like it was just put together yesterday!

We got so many compliments on our flowers and table centerpieces. Debby really brought my vision to life!

Holly · Married on 06/28/2014

Branching Out was great to work with! Debby was very enthusiastic and welcoming from the moment we met her. I wasn't exactly sure of what I wanted, but after we talked through my ideas and looked at lots of pictures she came up with the perfect proposal. She has a great selection of vases and other table decor to look at in her warehouse too! She asked for my budget up front and stayed within what we talked about. Everything looked beautiful the day of the wedding! Debby and her staff were very sweet and accommodating, even with a few last minute changes the day of!

Debby and her crew were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! Not only did my flowers turn out absolutely stunning, she really took the time to sit down and listen to my ideas and make my vision work with my budget. I received countless compliments about my flowers and I would highly recommend anyone to use Branching Out!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

The flowers for my wedding were magnificent! The colors together were vibrant and pretty. They were exactly what I wanted!!! My bouquet with gardenias was so lovely and the fragrance beautiful. They made flowers for my granddaughters hair which were so pretty and their little baskets were so cute with rose petals.
    The arrangements for the tables were beautiful in blue and white porcelain and you could talk to each other without having to look around the arrangement. The arrangements by the fireplace were magnificent. My guests were all asking who had done the flowers.
    I cannot say enough about Branching Out. They are fabulous!!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

I could not have been happier with the flowers that Debby and her team created for our wedding. They made the whole process really seamless starting with the first consultation. I got a few bids from other florists, but Debby took the time to go over all of the details of our wedding (colors, theme, dress, location, my likes and dislikes) in our first meeting to really get a sense of a customized proposal that matched exactly what we wanted. She was also very creative in working within my budget. I felt like when she asked for my budget, she was asking so she knew her fairway. I didn’t feel that she tried to push or upsell. The result was above and beyond any expectation I could have had. The bouquets and arrangements were stunning. I felt I got way more than I paid for in both quality and quantity.
    I also appreciated how patient Debby was with me throughout the process. Prior to our meeting, I had looked up some pictures of flowers that I liked, but I am certainly not super educated on floral options. She and I went through a lot of different examples until we could get a good idea of what we wanted.
    All of the flowers were just perfect, and I’m so grateful for Debby and her phenomenal team.

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2014

Debby, Amanda and the Branching Out team were amazing to work with. They understood the vision I had for my wedding and executed it flawlessly!! I had the romantic wedding of my dreams thanks for Branching Out :)

We hired Debby based on our wedding planner's recommendation, and she was exactly the right choice for us! She is so much fun to work with... full of energy and pizazz from the very beginning. I basically explained my vision and showed her my Pinterest page, and she ran with it. When we met with her for a mockup, even her example displays brought tears to my mom's eyes! After she saw the final layout choices we made, she came up with even more brilliant ideas. Our wedding was during the huge ice storm in DFW, and she and her staff showed up on time and completely prepared. I got ready at the reception venue and then rode our shuttle bus to the church for the ceremony. In all the excitement, I forgot my veil! Due to the bad weather, I was completely prepared to go through the ceremony without it, but one of her assistants brought it to the church for me while we were waiting on our last round of guests to arrive. Talk about going beyond the call of duty! When my husband and I walked into the main hall of the reception, I laughed and cried all at once because their work just absolutely took my breath away. There were so many comments about how the décor and the crazy ice outside just worked so well together, and yet, the ambiance was warm and cozy. Debby is an absolute joy to work with because she makes such an effort to fully understand your vision, and she clearly has fun doing it!

Margherita · Married on 11/23/2013

Branching Out Floral and Event Design came highly recommended by our wedding planner - and what a wonderful recommendation it was! Debby at Branching Out Floral is absolutely delightful and VERY creative! A sense of trust is important to have in selecting your florist as the outcome of the planning is really not revealed until the day of the event. Our flowers and table decor were TRULY STUNNING (even exceeding our expectations) and perfectly reflected my daughter's vision! I can't tell you how many of our guests took special notice and commented on the Debby's beautiful work. In additional to gorgeous design and delivery, Debby was also very accommodating in offering to transport some of my daughter's large pieces of artwork that were part of the reception décor. Debby and her team were pure JOY to work with - Branching Out Floral now comes with my highest recommendation too!

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Debby and the team was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Our florals were amazing and exactly the vision I had. She is so creative and full of energy. It was a perfect day and she helped create the atmosphere beyond what I dreamed!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2013

Wow! This is the 2nd time I have worked with Debby and team and once again I was totally speechless when I walked into our venue and saw the amazing work she had done. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about working with Debby. She was so fun to work with throughout our wedding process and was easily someone I could see myself staying in touch with long after our wedding! I honestly emailed her 10 times with questions and changes to what I had already agreed to and she was so flexible and repeatedly told me it was not a problem at all! I went it with a pretty clear vision of what I was looking for and she honestly nailed it better than what I had even dreamed up. The flowers were to die for and honestly looked like twice as much as what I thought we had paid for. She also used several different types of candle holders, vases, etc to where the room truly looked like a work of art! Debby is seriously amazing!!!! I have already recommended her to several bride-to-be friends and hope I get a chance to work with her again soon!

Thanks for making our wedding day the more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!
    Jenn and Kyle Boughton

jennifer · Married on 07/06/2013

Jenn and Kyle Boughton

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

Oh the flowers! They were the talk of the Wedding. Debby, Owner of Branching Out, is such a fun spirit offering unique ideas. This had to be the most fun, exciting meeting we had through our Wedding experience. She is one talented individual!

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2012

We were referred to Branching Out by our planner, Sweet Pea Events. We talked to Debbie. My daughter showed her what she wanted through pictures on the internet, her pinterest boards, etc, and just descriptions of what she imagined. Closer to the time of the wedding, we went to Debbie's warehouse and Meagan picked out all the vases, and items that could be used on the tables as centerpieces, and pieces that could be used just as decoration. Debbie sent us a write up, detailing the type of flowers, the decorative pieces, the lighting, table linens, etc. So, we knew what things cost and what was being used.
    The day of the wedding, the church flowers were beautiful and the bouquets for everyone were gorgeous. When we arrived at the venue, Room on Main, you had to ride the elevator to the 6th floor. When the doors opened I felt like I was walking into a magazine picture, wonderland. The way things were arranged and set up was amazing!!
    The ballroom itself was breathtaking!!! I was worried that guests would be bored waiting for everyone taking pictures at the church, but after we arrived, several people said that everyone was busy taking pictures of everything, they barely had time to eat the hors d'oeuvres! The theme was vintage elegance and Debbie really captured the theme! The entrance was a mixture of flowers, old suitcases, antique radio and lace. We provided wedding pictures of parents and grandparents and Debbie prepared the set up. We had 29 tables, and Debbie designed 4 different centerpieces to be repeated throughout the 29 tables. The week after the wedding I received so many emails and a few cards in the mail, telling me how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. We were so pleased with everything!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2012

Debbie at Branching Out is so much fun to work with, and her flowers were beautiful. I was so in love with my bouquet, I wish I could have preserved them for ever. And she is very upfront about her prices and was willing to help work within the budget if that was going to be an issue. Her colleague, Amanda, was very responsive to emails. Whenever I had to make a correction or change to the proposal they responded very quickly. They delivered the flowers very timely, which is of course important, and the flowers all exceeded my expectations.

• kcalwed

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2012

Debby isn't a florist, she is a true artist. She has this magical gift of taking what information, no matter how big or small, and bringing a bride's ideas to life. I went to Debby with about 3000 different ideas and my mom had 3000 of her own. With Debby's help we were able to find a happy medium between traditional and modern.

Saying Branching Out gave us what we asked for would be a lie. They went above and beyond what I could have ever hoped they would do. Our mantle was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. The bouquets, coursages, and bouts were perfectly perky even after being out all day for our 8pm ceremony. My bouquet was still beautiful a week later even after just being left in a vase of water.

We had 1 hiccup with Debby after a centerpiece was broken a couple weeks before the wedding. She worked with me, even bringing us in during the middle of a busy weekend, to find a solution. In the end, I can't lie - the centerpiece I cried over when it broke wouldn't have been nearly as phenomenal as the replacements that were created.

I cannot stress to a bride how important finding someone with vision is. Anyone can cut flowers, toss them in a vase and call it a centerpiece. Debby and her team at Branching Out create more than that - they really do create art.

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2012

Debby is truly a joy to work with. During our first meeting I provided samples of the colors/style/feel I was hoping with and trusted her with the actual design. The flowers and centerpieces were beyond what I could have imagined. She and her assistant were even quick to prepare a replacement boutonierre for my groom when his was damaged during the pre-ceremony photos!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2011

I have been told my wedding was like a "Fairy Tale," and that is so much thanks to Debby at Branching Out. When I would come to Debby with my ideas, she knew exactly where I was coming from and what I wanted. They were so helpful, and so easy to communicate with during the whole process. The day of my wedding I was blown away about the turn out! It was absolutely gorgeous and everything I dreamed of.. but better!! I would highly highly recommend Branching Out!!