Branch Design Studio Reviews

98 | Mount Pleasant, SC

98 Reviews for Branch Design Studio

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Whitney exceeded all of my expectations! She took the flowers I said I wanted and then added in others to make the flowers for my wedding look amazing. I could not believe how beautiful my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were. I wanted a vintage feel, and she nailed it. I gave her a lace handkerchief and 2 locket photos to add to my bouquet and it looked great. I could not be happier about how amazing the flowers looked. I would definitely recommend Whitney and Branch Design Studio to anyone in Charleston!

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

We LOVED Branch Design Studio!!! They did an AMAZING job at our wedding!!!! They were incredible to work with and the flowers, boutineers, bouquets and decor (candles and vases) were STUNNING! Everything turned out beautiful and helped set the tone for a truly romantic and magical wedding day!!! Eliza and Leslie were a joy to work with and they made planning from a distance (we live in NY) super easy! Highly, highly recommended! 5 stars all around!

Maureen · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with Branch Design Studio. All of my interactions with Eliza were fantastic and I felt like she immediately “got me” right from the start. She really helped us clarify our vision for our design aesthetic and made all of my dreams a reality. Eliza had great ideas about how to incorporate lots of fun little details and some really beautiful and unique flowers. Truly – I’ve never seen anything like many of our flowers and they were exquisite! In the end, I didn’t feel like our flowers were exactly what I expected, but only because THEY WERE BETTER. I couldn’t recommend Branch more! Do not hesitate – Branch Design Studio is the best!

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

Eliza and her team at Branch were fantastic! During our initial meeting we knew we were in great hands. She understood our vision perfectly and executed even better than I had thought possible. She had a thorough proposal ready for me and even let us browse the warehouse to find vases, candles, votives, etc that we liked. I am still obsessed with how my bouquet turned out and had so many compliments on every piece of floral. We had a wedding filled with thick luscious greenery and garlands and these were perfection! I would absolutely recommend Branch for your wedding!

Jennifer & Michal Hall
    1/20/18 wedding

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding planner, I want only the best for our brides. I've been working with Branch for years and they continue to provide the most beautiful florals and arrangements for our couples! We love working with all the ladies at Branch to bring their wedding vision to life! Highly recommend!!

Laurel · Married on 06/17/2017

OMG! We were THRILLED with the flowers provided for our destination wedding. All the arrangements were done by phone and email so we were a little anxious as to how they would turn out. Elize nailed the flower suggestions, color and design for my bouquet and reception! I saw them for the first time just before the wedding and it was breathtaking! The staff is so knowledgeable and accommodating and definitely went the extra mile to make sure they delivered on our fairy-tale vision. I am still awestruck and would use them again and definitely recommend them to others for any occasion.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2017

Leslie at Branch was amazing to work with! She is seriously a floral design artist! Leslie went above and beyond to work with me for our destination wedding - allowing me to ship her a few items of which she built an entire vibe out of. The bridal bouquets and floral decor for the reception were beyond my best Pinterest dreams!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Branch was great to work with and they really made my vision come to life! We got married out on kiawah and i was an out of town bride...we provided some photos of the look/feel we were going for and they did the rest! When we came in to review a sample, we provided notes and instructions and they listened to everything we said and applied it beautifully! They picked flowers and colors that went perfectly with our venue and the bridesmaid dresses. I could not have asked for anything more! I didn't think i would care about the florals and it ended up being my favorite part! THANK YOU!

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

Like most brides, I had a Pinterest page with so many ideas for my wedding flowers. I was referred to Branch Design Studio by my wedding planner and I had an initial phone consultation with Eliza. We talked about my ideas and I shared my many pictures with her. Eliza was so sweet and easy to talk to really took the time to listen and understand what I wanted. The proposal I received was great - it incorporated everything I thought I wanted and then some. It was clear Eliza took the pictures I showered her along with all of my jumbled ideas and not only "got it" but she also took it to the next level. Since I was getting married in the Spring and hired Branch in the Summer, I was not able to see a mock up of my flowers until about a month before the wedding at my walk through. When Eliza walked into the venue holding my mock-up centerpiece it literally took my breath away and I was so overcome with emotion, I cried. To say she knocked it out of the park is an understatement that does not do her beautiful work justice. The flowers - the centerpieces and my bouquet were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The arrangements were also incredibly unique even though they used flowers that many brides choose. I look at pictures and every time they still take my breath away.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

I have never seen flowers as incredible, beautiful, and still natural as Branch does them. I found Branch thanks to Megan from Mingle and I can't thank her enough for connecting me with this incredible company! The flowers MADE our wedding. The team at Branch was brilliant at putting together my vision and making it a reality. They were incredibly flexible and even helped to build me a chuppah (with only 3 weeks notice) that was the most beautiful structure I have ever seen at any wedding and many other guests couldn't stop talking about the incredible focal point. You will not regret deciding to work with Branch. They have beautiful glassware that pulls the theme together perfectly too. I could literally write a novel on my love for Branch but just know, book them soon because they are the hottest flower company in Charleston. The creativity, expertise, and design ability is unlike any other floral design company I have ever seen (both on the east coast and west coast!). Thank you Branch for making my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I will be forever grateful to you and your awesome team!!

caroline · Married on 06/18/2016

Whitney (owner of Branch) was amazing! My husband and I knew nothing about flowers so she sat down with us and helped us go through images of different things that we liked and from that was able to put together amazing combinations of flowers to make our center pieces and bouquets. Initially we were way over our budget but after we discussed this with her she was able to change the arrangements to make it fit within our budget. She was easily accessible by email and phone and was extremely helpful and willing to work with us. The flowers turned out to be BEAUTIFUL! She was amazing!!

cathy · Married on 05/21/2016

My daughter used them for her destination May 2016 wedding at Magnolia Plantation and their work was amazing! Worth looking into

Betsy · Married on 05/13/2016

Branch Design Studio is absolutely fantastic! Our experience was great from initial contact through the wedding day. I knew I was in good hands from day 1 when I spoke with them and they could understand my vision perfectly. Our flowers and tabletop décor was more than I could have imagined. I still dream about the flowers! I highly recommend Branch Design Studio, their work is amazing!

Beth · Married on 05/06/2016

Branch Design Studio was amazing! Whitney worked with me to bring my vision to life on my wedding day with my flowers. They were absolutely stunning! All of the flowers and decor were exactly how I imagined it would be and more. Whitney was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. She is very talented and creative. I received so many compliments on my flowers. I was very pleased with Branch Design Studio and would highly recommend them.

• User4262088 · 2+ years ago

Branch design studio is amazing! They recently did all of the flowers for our wedding, including: a gorgeous floral arch for our ceremony, bouquets, boutenieres, flowers for my hair, flowers for our cake, centerpieces, etc. All of the floral arrangements looked flawless and the floral arch with hydrangea, tulips, roses, and eucalyptus was even more beautiful than the inspiration photos I gave to them. They perfectly captured the romantic, garden vision I had hoped for and I highly recommend Branch for any of your floral needs.

Taylor · Married on 02/26/2016

Their work says it all!! Every photo I’ve seen of Branch Design Studio flowers has been nothing short of perfection, which is why I chose them as the florist for our wedding! Not only do these ladies create gorgeous arrangements, they are the absolute sweetest to work with. With their expertise and guidance, I was able to far exceed my expectations for how our big day would look! Their dedication and attention to detail was clearly visible on every piece of our wedding, from my bouquet, to hanging lanterns, down to every table arrangement. I highly recommend working with Branch, Whitney and Eliza are simply the best!

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Whitney and her team are wonderful to work with! They're creative and professional and everything was beautiful for my wedding. She even found me some peonies that I know were out of season for my winter wedding! I couldn't stop taking pictures of my bouquet the day after the wedding! Book this vendor without hesitation!

Megan · Married on 10/30/2015

Whitney and the girls at Branch Design Studio are amazing! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and Whitney was so great to work with! Everything was perfect!

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Branch design did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend at The Island House and they were AMAZING!! Whitney is great to work with and she made exactly what I asked for happen and even more! Every single person at my wedding told me how great the bouquets, arbor, and center pieces looked. I highly recommend branch design and can't thank them enough for helping make my wedding look beautiful!!

Leicia · Married on 09/12/2015

These flowers were the most beautiful ever!!! My daughter had a vision for her wedding and Whitney brought it to life with her unique style and attention to detail. From the inspiration boards she first provided to the finished project she was easy to work with and we had so many comments on the gorgeous floral arrangements!!!

Sheilah · Married on 07/25/2015

While researching florists in town, I always kept coming back to Branch Design's photos. Since we lived 3 hours away, we weren't able to meet in person. We discussed ideas over the phone and email, and Eliza was always very helpful and up for any changes we needed to make. We were not disappointed the day of our renewal ceremony. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned! We are so glad we were able to have Branch as our florist.

I have a thing with flowers, always have to have flowers in my house and love learning new names of flowers. Picking out flowers for my wedding the best part of wedding planning and I wanted to make sure to pick a place that really knew what they were doing so that my flowers didn't look "cookie cutter." My photographer (Dana Cubbage) recommended Branch Studio and after reading reviews and looking at several pictures, I decided that this place was the place that matched my vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like on my big day! One of my favorite memories of wedding planning is going with my fiancé (husband now) and mom to discuss flower details and I didn't think that the appointment took that long because I could talk about flowers all day long, but when we got back into the car, my fiancé said, "we were in there for nearly 2 hours!" ;)
    I was beyond impressed with how my bouquet and other arrangements looked and would highly recommend Branch Studio to anyone! Here are pictures: http://www.danacubbageweddings.com/blog/chelsey-matt-july-4th-creek-club-at-ion-wedding/

I'm not embellishing when I say that my wedding bouquets were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Honestly, they were so far above and beyond what I had hoped for and even my bridesmaids kept their bouquets they loved them so much! I love looking at the flowers in our pictures and can't believe how breathtaking they are! Thank you! Highly recommended!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Words cannot describe the AMAZING job that Whitney did on the flowers for my wedding. Flowers were my number one most important part of the decor for the wedding, and Whitney went above and beyond to truly go far beyond what I ever could have imagined our flowers would be. Not only were our bouquets seriously my dream bouquets and spot on based on what we discussed, but the florals at the reception were so stunning, the guests could not stop talking about them. Whitney was amazing to work with from the moment I inquired about Branch handling the flowers for our wedding and was great with communication throughout the entire process. Not to mention that she was 8 months pregnant during my wedding, and still delivered the most perfect result. Thank you Whitney!!!

Everyone has their "priorities" in a wedding; what they care about and want to highlight most! For me, flowers/our florist was one of those priorities. As a wedding planner myself in Charleston for five years, Whitney and her amazing team quickly became my go to for designs that were unbelievably beautiful, a constantly updated inventory for containers/other decor pieces, and a response time that is almost unparalleled in the wedding industry. They're able to take your budget and give you the most bang for your buck, all the while giving you new ideas that they then execute flawlessly. She's also willing to take crazy ideas and make them come to life :) Worth every penny you (smartly!) spend!