49 Reviews for Brakefield at Riverwalk

House Wine (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Open Bar (1)
48 Brakefield at Riverwalk Reviews

Beautiful venue. I loved this venue because the owner built this venue with a bride in mind. She invested a lot in the decorating so that a lot of extra decorations would not need to do a whole lot.

Profile Picture User4597941, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carol and Kelly at Brakefield were professional and responsive with any questions or concerns. My husband and I were married here May 6, 2018 and could not ask for anything more beautiful and perfect. They addressed all needs we had and were there to help but were not overwhelming or in the way. To be honest the venue cost was way more than we wanted to spend but at the end of the day it was everything we wanted and we got so many compliments on the space and what did with it. I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a charming elegant place overlooking the peaceful Catawba river.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiancé and I fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it! We had looked around at numerous other venues, but nothing compared to this one in price or beauty. It is absolutely stunning!! The owner Carol designed a beautiful venue, and you need very little if any decor. Both Carol & Kelly were awesome to work with. Very responsive & accommodating. It is tucked away in a beautiful area next to the river with a great view. We would totally recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Carol designed a stunning venue! Between the venue itself and the beautiful views it is the perfect location for any event. My fiance and I choose Brakefield for our wedding venue and we couldn't have been happier! Carol and Kelly are both wonderful people to work with! If you need any information they will be more than happy to get it for you. Any time I had to contact them they were quick to respond with the information I needed if not more. The venue speaks for itself, it is absolutely beautiful on the inside and out. We had our ceremony outside and the views were phenomenal and our reception inside. The venue on the inside doesn't even need decor, it's just beautiful as it is. I can't say enough good things about this venue, it's definitely worth a look you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Brakefield at Riverwalk is an absolutely gorgeous venue to get married! Renting the Carriage House is ABSOLUTELY worth the additional money... my husband and his groomsmen stayed in the Carriage House, watched football, and got ready (some pictures of them were taken there). Me and my girls were in the bridal dressing area at the front of the venue and it was a nice area to get prepared (it is small, however). The venue is very versatile, clean, and user friendly. The staff were friendly and easy to work with. One thing I would comment on as an encouraged change, would be that the alcohol quantity and variety offered to the bridal party while setting up/getting ready at the venue needs updating- there needs to be larger quantities with better drinks of choice/more options.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

My husband and I hosted our wedding at Brakefield and we could not be more happier with our decision! Carol and Kelly will go above and beyond for you and make your vision a reality! Our wedding was a couple weeks ago and guests are still talking about it! It is such a great location for an affordable price and they work with you! I would recommend this venue time and time again and if your on the fence-get off because you do not need to look any further!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mrs. Carol and her team are AMAZING - After my previous venue went out of business 3 weeks before the wedding I went on a crazy search to find a location that felt like it represented me. After several drive bys looking in windows at different locations from Charlotte to Gastonia I found and email The Brakefield. Mrs. Carol email right back and provided me with empathy and sympathy for my situation - THE ONLY vendor that really listen to me. I walked around her venue and realized that what had happen to me was supposed to happen - Mrs Carol's location is beautiful, breath taking for pictures and the energy I felt let me know this was the place for me.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 8/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite

This place is beautiful. When I saw this place, I knew right then this is where I was having my wedding. I am so excited for our big day. They have been very helpful with any questions I might have had and respond rather quickly when I email them.

Profile Picture Tierra, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and I looked at 5 venues and chose Brakefield. Her wedding was June 17, 2016. We received a better rate as we booked a Friday rather than Saturday. Our guests have not stopped complimenting the venue and nothing could have made us happier than how everything turned out. It is such a beautiful place. It's immaculate, very well manicured landscaping, very elegant. Excellent wedding coordinator on site. We could not have done it without her. She had everything very well planned and timed, without it feeling like it was scheduled. The venue is so well decorated already that it was not a big task to add our personal touch to make it a beautiful wedding. Also, the freedom and flexibility to choose our vendors was really important as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Carol is such an amazing person! Her venue is absolutely beautiful and she is so helpful. I am so thankful for her and her help so far. This venue is DEFINITELY worth every penny. This venue was the first and only place I looked at. I just KNEW I had to go with it!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Carol and Kelly were wonderful. In my opinion, the best venue in Rock Hill for a wedding. Even on a rainy day.

Profile Picture Eneida, 11/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff here are amazing! The day of my wedding it decided to downpour. I had my heart set on having the ceremony outside and wanted to wait to see if the rain would subside before the start of the ceremony. The staff waited until the last possible minute to set up chairs to see if the rain would stop. It didn't and we ended up having the ceremony on the covered patio. I really appreciate their willingness to work with me to help ease the stress of the wedding day.

Profile Picture User5610584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is nice. It has great views and is great for an outdoor wedding. Just a little pricey.

Profile Picture User5401065, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a wedding venue, stop searching! Brakefield at Riverwalk is an excellent choice. It is picturesque and is gorgeous on the inside and out. The staff are easy to work with, very flexible, and makes you feel at home. My fiance and I visited other venues for our wedding, and we knew that we wouldn't be satisfied until we toured Brakefield. One tour is all that it took for us to make the decision. Brakefield at Riverwalk exceeded all of our expectations for our perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture User5219805, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This Venue was the most enchanting place to get married! The staff is great and very accommodating to best fit your needs and concerns. We have had so many people who tell us that our wedding was the most Beautiful wedding they have ever been too! We couldn't be more happier with how magical and fairytale our wedding turned out! This place is Breathtaking! It is highly recommended.?

Profile Picture Mary, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great venue to work with for your wedding! They are quick to responding to questions regarding your venue. They are helpful and willing to do whatever they need to make the day run smooth.

Profile Picture User4581976, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue is gorgeous and staff is wonderful! I am so happy that I chose to have my wedding at Brakefield at Riverwalk!! Could not imagine a more gorgeous location! Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brakefield at Riverwalk is a hidden gem, and I couldn’t have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! I wanted to find a place that was basically a one stop shop but still gave me the freedom to choose my caterer, planner, etc. Our ceremony took place outside with a gorgeous back drop of the river and greenery, and the reception was inside. Carol takes great pride in this venue, which is evident in every single detail from the beautiful chiavari chairs to the landscaping. So many of our wedding guests are still RAVING about our beautiful venue! Carol and Kelly were so pleasant and accommodating every step of the way too. Brakefield at Riverwalk is the perfect place to have your dream wedding!

Profile Picture Britta, 4/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We searched high and low for a venue - from Durham, NC to Rock Hill, SC. We hunted all over uptown Charlotte, we went to the middle of nowhere, we spent hours on the internet looking for places. so when we finally came across Brakefield, I was so impressed that I'm pretty sure we signed a contract the same day.

It's a big open space that you can really do what you want with. The dance floor is already there. They've got a nice projector that you can use (we showed some of our favorite photos on it). They include chivari chairs which is nice if you care about that sort of thing. And, at least for a Saturday, you get the venue for the entire day, so you're not rushed or anything. that made our day go very smoothly.

The day of our wedding, Kelly went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony and reception went smoothly. She wanted to make sure that we (the bride and groom) had an amazing, carefree day and she made it happen. I cannot thank her enough for what she did for us.

I didn't like that if we wanted bar we had to order from them, but they were flexible on some of our bar options, so in the end it worked out.

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

perfect wedding venue! great service, beautiful location, excellent service

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue made a breathtaking backdrop for our late September wedding. It was magical right on the river with the beautiful trees and all the soft lighting combined with the rich colors of the interior ballroom. We were able to bring in our own unique personal decor to make it "ours" but really, it was just enhanced by the canvas at the venue. Carol and Kelly were both lovely to deal with and very direct and professional. Couldn't have asked for a better place to celebrate one of our lives most important days!

Profile Picture Brandi', 9/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

I am so glad we chose Brakefield at Riverwalk as our wedding venue. After looking at 20+ venues in North Carolina, I'm so grateful that we took the short drive to check out Brakefield. From the moment we walked on the property we knew it was where we would get married. Carol and Kelly were great to work with. They were both readily available throughout the entire process and always responded quickly. The venue has everything you could ever need. Great view, beautifully decorated, bridal party suites and much more. Wedding guests are still gushing about our wedding, they all loved the venue. I would highly recommend Brakefield at Riverwalk.

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue at an amazing value.

Profile Picture User4170225, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very first time we stepped into this venue we know we had a winner. The place is beautiful. Carol is professional and easy to work with. I would recommend this place to have your affair. I especially liked the bridal suite and the grooms suite. The grounds are well kept and it makes for beautiful pictures. It is also easy on your budget.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Brakefield are the best people to work with. They ensured that every detail of my wedding was perfect (even though it rained). The venue is gorgeous and they make sure everything you need is taken care of

Profile Picture Kellie, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews