Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique Reviews

131 | Las Vegas, NV

131 Reviews for Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

I could not be happier with my entire experience at Bowties Bridal! I got married in a fairly short time frame so had to go start looking at dresses alone, because all of my bridesmaids and family were from out of town. I was sad to do this, but hardly even realized I was alone as soon as I got into the store. Everyone at Bowties is extremely friendly, it truly feels like a family. From trying on dresses to having my final fitting, I could not have been more pleased with each interaction. Anna my seamstress was exceptional and my dress fit absolutely perfectly on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Bride, Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding dress shopping experience. We are so happy that we were able to find a gown, and fit you into it in timely manner. Once again congratulations and be sure to bring your gown in so we can preserve it for you.
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 10/12/2013

We just happened to be driving by Bowties, after a not so great experience at the previous dress shop, and thought it wouldn't hurt to see what dresses they offered. I'm glad we stopped here. Bowties had lots of designers and dress styles to choose from with a pretty broad price range. The best part for me was that their dresses were accompanied with pictures (most of them were front and back), so you have an idea of what the dress looks like on before you tried it on. That was extremely helpful for me and I felt more comfortable trying on different dress styles when I had seen what it looked like out of the bag first. I loved the staff at Bowties. They are very knowledgeable in dress styles and always offered their opinions when available which was extremely helpful in finding my perfect dress. I ended up purchasing an Allure dress from Bowties that I absolutely loved...and didn't find until my second visit there.

I also decided to have my dress altered by Bowties, which was yet another great decision. Anna, my seamstress, was awesome and extremely knowledgeable. The sample dress I tried on in the store was a size 4 and a perfect fit. But when my dress arrived, I couldn't seem to zip the dress up past my rib cage. After talking over some ideas with Anna, we decided to cut out the top half of the dress's zipper and have a back that was half corset and half zipper. The end result was amazing. When we picked the dress up from being altered, Anna walked us through how to zip/corset up my dress and how to bustle it.

On my wedding day, I thought the dress was absolutely beautiful and I felt amazing in it. I definitely recommend Bowties to anyone in Las Vegas looking for their perfect dress.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wow Shauna, Words cant express how thankful we are for brides like you. On daily basis we strive to help each bride make their experience at our store better than best , and it sure is nice to be recognized for it. So thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us and our future brides. It was our pleasure working with you. Be sure to bring your wedding dress in so we can clean and preserve it for you, as well as your wedding picture so we can hang it in our store for other brides to see.

Barbra · Married on 09/14/2013

Found my dream wedding gown here. I admit I'm very picky and annoying to deal with. The staff was so patient and friendly with me. They have so many stunning styles to choose from. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Barbara for allowing us to be a part of your wedding dress shopping experience. We would love to see your wedding pictures, so we can put one up on our wall.

Katie · Married on 07/14/2013

The ladies at Bowties Bridal were amazing!! I was interested in a dress that contained a hoop skirt but was very unsure of the hoop being in the dress. I came back the following day and they had removed the hoop for me and tried the dress with different slips until it looked just right. The dress was amazing and I got it on time. It fit wonderfully and was tailored in a timely manner. I was also trying to fine a white toddler tux and the only place in town that rents them is the Bowties Tux shop next to the bridal store. They were great and had my tiny ring bearer smiling and looking adorable! I would recommend both the bridal store and the tux shop to any one they are amazing!!! The employees are very friendly and really know their dresses. They will do what ever they can to make you look amazing on your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Katie, What a pleasure it was working with you. You are a beautiful bride and we can not wait to see your wedding pictures. Be sure to bring your gown in so we can preserve it.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2013

I went to every single bridal dress store in vegas. My dress was gorgeous! Perfect! I loved it. The staff is all no nice. Ana did my alterations and she was so helpful and friendly. I had no problems. everything was great. I definitely recommend bowties to any bride

Sent on 07/03/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Elisabeth for such an awesome review. It was so nice working with you. Please be sure to send us a picture so we can hang it in our store and be sure to bring your gown in so we can preserve it.

Aishia · Married on 06/21/2013

I found the dress of my dreams here!!! The staff are friendly, attentive and very easy to work with. The seamstress and made my dress fit me perfectly. A friend said I looked like I was poured into my dress it looked sooo good on me!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ali for giving us the opportunity to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. Be sure to send us a picture so we can post it on our wall inside the store. Also do not forget to bring your wedding dress in so we can clean it and preserve it for you. Once again Thank you and Congratulations.

ADAM · Married on 06/15/2013

I LOVED my wedding dress!!!! I am a super petite bride and the alterations team did an awesome job!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you and congratulations on your wedding. It was our pleasure working with you.

julie and simon · Married on 06/12/2013

Very professional and took care of my husband's requests for colours and sizes for his rental !! Very quick and prompt service !!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julie for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate it and glad we were able to help.

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2013

The entire staff at Bowties was phenomenal to work with. Very easy going and made this such a great experience!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are always thrilled to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and letting us be a part of your special day.. Be sure to bring your gown in to get it preserved.

Staff was amazing and courteous. Always worked with my schedule and addressed my needs. Making an appointment was easy.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you dear Bride and Groom. We are glad we were able to help you and accommodate your needs.

Sara · Married on 04/20/2013

I walked into Bowties not expecting anything, and I ended up buying my bridal gown there that same day! I worked with Lauren, and she was very patient and knowledgeable. She found me a designer dress that fit like it was made just for me, and it was on sale! We met with Ana, a dressmaker from Italy who does alterations on site, and we had her make some additions to the design (covered buttons, etc). The ladies in the store were professional and made me feel like a queen. The alterations were a little on the pricey side, but Ana was so wonderful and she knew what she was doing - I got so many compliments on my dress! I highly recommend Bowties to any stylish brides looking for quality and good service. We also rented our guys' tuxedos from Bowties, and we were happy with those too!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sara for taking the time out of your honeymoon time to write about your experience with our store. It was our pleasure working with you and making all the custom changes to your wedding gown to make it truly Yours. Please do not forget to bring your gown in so we can preserve it for you, as well as your wedding picture so we can hang it in our store. Once again thank you and congratulations on your wedding.

Mirvate · Married on 04/20/2013

I went to every bridal store twice looking for the perfect dress. No luck. Then I walked into Bowties and found my dress on the first try. Everyone was amazing! I have recommended them to all my friends. Best bridal shop in town!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Mirvate for taking the time to share you memories with us. It was a pleasure helping you Say Yes To Your Wedding Dress. Be sure to send us your wedding picture so we can post it in our store.
    Once again thank you and see you soon.

Kayla · Married on 03/03/2013

Bowties Bridal was amazing! I had no idea what I was looking for and they helped me find my perfect dress. The staff felt more like my friends than salespeople, which was one of my favorite things about them. They didn’t try to rush my decision or make me feel like they just wanted me to buy something from their store. They recognize that it takes time for a bride to find the right dress and I felt like they really cared about my happiness and were excited for me when I said yes to the dress. Evana told me a couple of things that helped me immensely in my decision process. 1. Finding your dress will be like when you found your man, when you find it, you will know it’s the one. 2. You want your man to see you walking down the aisle and think, that’s my baby! So when searching for your dress, think about something that reflects your style and who you are. This was helpful because there were some really cute styles, but they just weren’t me/my style. The woman that does the alterations is awesome. I am so thankful that she did my alterations because my dress fit perfectly. It felt amazing putting on my dress and having it fit me like a glove. In that moment everything became real.
    Every time I went into Bowties Bridal, the staff was cheerful and inviting. They helped me figure out what shoes to wear, pick out my veil, and find the perfect green for my bridesmaid’s dresses. Without them, my wedding dress shopping experience wouldn’t have been so stress-free. Because of Bowties Bridal, I was able to find the most perfect dress that even my dreams couldn’t have made up. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They have a huge selection and will do anything to help you. Thank you Bowties Bridal & Staff for everything you did to help make my dreams come true. I will be visiting you soon!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Hello Kayla,
    Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. It was so much fun helping you find Your dream Wedding Dress , as well as your girls dresses and colors. You truly are an amazing person. Thank you so much for writing a review on us. Please do not forget to bring us your picture so we can put it in our store. Once again thank you and see you soon.

Jackie · Married on 11/04/2012

Great selection, beautiful gowns, affordable prices, and a super sweet staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful when I came in looking for my dress with my mother earlier this year, and I had such a great experience that I went back to Bowties to purchase my veil, and my husband rented the tuxes from their Tux shop as well. One stop shopping! Highly recommend it to all Las Vegas brides! :)

Sent on 12/01/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jackie for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure working with you. Please do not forget to send us a picture so we can hang it in our store as well as bring your wedding gown so we can preserve it for you. It is only $199. Once again than you so much.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2012

Bowties Bridal was my last stop out of every bridal shop in Las Vegas. I was starting to think I had unrealistic expectations after watching too many episodes of Say Yes to the Dress because every shop visit was awful. Then, it was time for our appointment at Bowties. The shop owner Evana made my family comfortable and took me under her wing. She didn't just put me in the dresses, she worked with me. Talked about what I liked and didn't like and asked me questions to help me really narrow down what was important to me in a dress. I finally had that Say Yes to the Dress experience. Alterations were exceptional, we also used Evana's brother in law's tuxedo shop next door and had a great experience there. Since my wedding in November 2012 I've referred 3 of my friends to Bowties, and each of them found their dream gowns there after shopping around Las Vegas.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Danielle for such an awesome review. We love haring form our brides , I would love to see your wedding picture, please if you get a chance be sure to bring it to the store or post it on https://www.facebook.com/BowtiesBridalLasVegas/

Emily · Married on 10/13/2012

I had a great experience at Bowties for my dress and alterations, as well as our flower girls dress.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Emily, It was a pleasure working with you. Do not forget to stop by and bring us your wedding picture
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/05/2012

Bowties was absolutely fabulous! They altered my dress adding sleeves which were pieces of lace and satin sewn together not a standard sleeve you purchase, it made my dress so original! It was beautiful! The staff was so friendly, I must of hugged Evana the owner about 20 times :) they were all very helpful and even accomodated two last minute alterations due to it being a destination wedding. The tuxes were so nice, and a great value, my husband really enjoyed doing business with Jason on the Tuxedo side.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Renee, Thank you for such an awesome review. I had so much fun helping you make your wedding gown shopping an unforgettable experience. Congratulations on your wedding and please do not forget to mail us a picture so we can hang it in our store. Once again thank you and enjoy your journey.

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2012

Bowties Bridal was a wonderful experience from selecting a dress, alterations, wedding day and final cleaning/preservations of dress! Evana was great to work with and she makes you feel like a beautiful bride everytime you speak with her. They are professional and follow ups are to the tee! They help tailor to your needs and wants and spends the time to get it right! I highly recommend Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Be sure to stop by and drop off a picture so we can hang it in our store.
  • imqwnleo

Mecca · Married on 08/25/2012

I went to another Bridal Shop and with me being a plus size woman o was very unhappy. I felt they were just trying to sell me a dress. When I met Luxana at Bowties Bridal I felt like I met my fairy god mother. She actually listened to what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you , You are so sweet and a beautiful bride. It was my pleasure helping you Say Yes To Your Wedding Dress. You looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations and Thank You for sharing your wedding memories with us.

kane · Married on 08/06/2012

After a very long and grueling wedding dress hunt I came to Bowties with very little hope. Not only was I pleased with the prompt helpful service, but the prices of the dresses were great! The lady that helped me chose some dresses for me to try on that I normally wouldn't...first one. I fell in love. I never thought that a-ha moment was real until that dress was on me. Thank you Bowties!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

So sweet of you to take the time to write us a review , we truly appreciate it. Be sure to post your wedding dress picture on our Face Book

I loved my experience at Bowties Bridal!!! They were very helpful, kind, and patient. They are also very knowledgable with all of the designers. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses! They also did a great job with dying my wedding shoes!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2012

I found my dress on the first try! They were wonderful there and even though I got a great deal on my dress they never skimped on service! They did my alterations as well and it fit like a glove! Alterations are a little pricey but pretty comparable.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank You Leslie for allowing us be a part of your wedding gown shopping experience. I am glad we were able to help you Say Yes To Your Wedding Dress. You looked so beautiful. Congratulations on your new chapter in your life.

Kasie · Married on 05/11/2012

My dress was the aspect of the wedding that I was pickiest about. To give you an idea, when I would pick out my homecoming and prom dresses in high school it would take me months. So you can only imagine how I was with my wedding dress. Bowties was actually my first stop and my last. I was really surprised to see the huge selection they had. When I tried on the dress I ended up buying it was that feeling of "THIS IS MY DRESS". The staff was extremely helpful and sweet. I wish I could wear my dress everyday!!
    I would recommend stopping here first so you don't have to make any more trips to other stores.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Hello Kasiemarie,
    Yes, you absolutely looked stunning in Your Wedding Dress. Thank you for allowing us be a part of your wedding dress shopping experience. It really was a pleasure working with you. Once again congratulations and Thank You for taking the time to write us a review about your experience at our store. I truly appreciate it.

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

I absolutely LOVED my dress! the sample I tried in the shop wasn't exactly like I wanted so tthe alterations department came up with a way to make the dress exactly as I wanted! It fit PERFECT and a lot of guests said it was the most beautiful dress they had ever seen! I loved working with Katy and Lizette.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Hello Melanie,
    I love all the custom changes the dress makes did to your wedding gown. I do agree with your guests that after all the changes were done to Your Dress it turned out to be one of the most beautiful dress I have seen, However do not forget that it is You that made the dress look so stunning. You are a beautiful bride. Congratulations and thank you for writing us this awesome review.
  • marta

marta · Married on 02/03/2012

Bowties Bridal and Tuxedos have been amazing to work with. They have been very helpful and attentive to my needs. I'm a very indecisive bride and they worked with me to find my perfect dress. My dress was everything I wanted and more. They custom made my dress to fit my style. The day I walked down the aisle I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. I'm so glad I purchased my Maggie Sottero from Bowties. The Bridesmaid dresses were affordable and stunning. My Groom and groomsmen looked amazing. I was unsure of what I wanted them to wear but Jason made it easy and helped me make my decision. I would definitely recommend this company to another couple.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Marta for such a wonderful review. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day. Thank you for allowing us be a part of your day. Thank you for sharing all of your pictures with us and for trusting us with all of your custom changes we did to your gown to make it totally yours. Your gown has been shipped for preservation and it should arrive soon.