Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique Reviews

131 | Las Vegas, NV

131 Reviews for Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

I absolutely loved my dress!! All of the staff was super friendly, and I always felt like a princess when I had my dress fittings. My dress was absolutely perfect. We ended up buying a plain dress that was on sale, and purchasing "bling" from Lucette that she sewed onto my dress for me. It all turned out perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our store with us all. We truly appreciate it. Please be sure to send us a picture of your gown on your wedding day. You can post it at www.theknot.com.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

Honestly, my whole day ended up being planned around my dress. If it wasn't for the beautiful ladies at Bowties Bridal, I would never had the day I did. Originally I was looking for something pretty to do a photoshoot in for my 10 year vow renewal. Being one of those women, I went in thinking long sleeved lace with color or something to that nature. So when I didn't find anything standing out for me on the racks, they asked me to trust them, I did. Um wow!!! I ended up with a gorgeous Morilee form fitting mermaid dress with a blush pink ombre bottom and the most ruffles I have ever seen!!! Being a wedding photographer myself, I wanted a dress I hadn't photographed and the girls produced!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my gown.

I did have a self conscious moment the first time I put my actual dress on and the girls made sure to listen to my concerns but overall encouraged me to stay true to my original gut feeling about the dress. I'm so happy I did!!!!

Thank you Bowties Bridal for the amazing experience working with you!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sara, We are so happy to hear that everything was perfect for you. You were so much fun to work with . Please post us a photo on Bowties bridal facebook of you on our special day . Congratulations for all of us.

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

Kathy was amazing!!! She was the one who ACTUALLY picked out my dress, and I love it! She even met me when the store was closed because I was traveling through town. Great experience!

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2016

I had such a good experience at Bow ties!! My consultant, Jennifer, was so sweet! She made me feel comfortable and she really understood my vision and what I was looking for. She even cried when we found the one!! The owner, Richelle, was also there and she was great! They have an incredible selection. We went in on a Sunday and it was quiet and calm and was such a nice setting to try on dresses. I am so happy I found my dream dress here!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

So kind of you to take the time to write us a review. It was our pleasure helping you here at Bowties.

Cassandra · Married on 03/19/2016

I was so blown away with this place from the moment I made my appointment to the instant I found my dress. Evana was so fun and uplifting to work with. Her honesty and graciousness was so appreciated. I have told ALL my friends in Las Vegas about this bridal store and I'm so happy I found my dress here!! Loved this place, and the staff.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Hello Cassandra,
    It was so much fun working with you . You made a beautiful bride .Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review. Trully appreciate it.. Be sure to bring us your wedding pictures so we can put them up on our wall as well as bring your gown so we can preserve it for you.

Angela · Married on 02/06/2016

I purchased my wedding dress here and this is where we rented the tux's! We had a great experience with both. I found my dream dress and the ladies were so helpful. The seamstress was also very talented! No complaints!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Angela for allowing us to be a part of your wedding at our Bridal as well as Tuxedo Store. It was our pleasure working with you and the bridal party. Be sure to share your picture on www.theknott.com so we can post it in our store.

Candice · Married on 01/09/2016

Had such a wonderful experience with all the lovely ladies here. Everyone is very attentive and helpful. They have an amazing selection but i finally made up my mind is absolutely gorgeous and cant wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We love that you have taken the time to share your experience at our store on the social media. It was our pleasure helping you find your dream gown. Cant wait to see you in your gown on your wedding day.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! I'm not a fan of trying on clothes let alone several wedding dresses. However, the ladies here made this process fun. I also didnt' think that I would be lucky enough to find my dress on the first try. However, they pulled such a variety of dresses that I said yes to my third dress, I have already reccomended this place to some of my friends getting married and I will glady continue to do so. Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/04/2015

I knew I wanted a wedding dress that wasn’t ordinary and was probably from a designer. I set up my appointment with Bowties Bridal and they were great right from the start. They listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled numerous dresses for me to try on. They didn’t pull anything out of my price range, which I really appreciated. The dress I tried on first ended up being the dress of my dreams. I was between dress sizes so I opted to order the smaller size. When my dress came I still needed numerous alterations. My dress wasn’t simple so I had to go with their dress maker, not a seamstress. She is expensive, but did wonderful work. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to look fantastic on their wedding day. She knows her stuff and is worth every penny. My husband loved my dress along with our guests who were full of compliments all night long. Thank you Bowties for helping me feel amazing on our special day!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Hello Meghan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience at Bowties Bridal with other brides. We truly appreciate. We would love to see some of your wedding photos. If you have not done so be sure to bring your gown in for a cleaning and preservation. It is only $199 and please do not forget to bring your wedding photo as well so we can put it on our wall.

Leslie · Married on 06/20/2015

Everyone at Bowties bridal was so atttentive and helpful! The seamstress is so talented! I had a great experience there, highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2015

Best selection of beautiful gown in vegas. Every visit and every person I came in contact at the boutique was such a pleasurable experience. The owner, employees, amazing seamstress, are all the best you could ever hope for when shopping for your perfect dress.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wow Thank you Melissafir such a wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you as well. Please , be sure to send us your wedding picture as well as do not forget to bring your gown in so we can preserve if for you.

Found the perfect dress and they have a very helpful staff!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you private user for choosing us as your Bridal Store and for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/28/2015

I am a plus size girl I was having a hard time finding a dress. I looked online to see if there were more salons in town and came across Bowties. I called them and they were able to squeeze me in the same day! As soon as I walked in, I saw my dress. The girls were so great and they made me feel gorgeous. I think throughout the process, I worked with every single person who works there. Irena did my alterations and she is AMAZING! There was so much detail in my dress, and you can't even tell where she did her alterations. Every time I went in, everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Vanessa for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasures working with you . Thank you sooo much for taking the time to write about your experience at our boutique. We truly appreciate it.
  • BlushingBride84

Breanne · Married on 02/15/2015

The ladies of Bowties and Bridal were the sweetest! From the owner, to the manager, the associates, the seamstress... My dress went through a series of alterations and transformations to become my dream dress and Bowties and Bridal was extremely patient with me. Let's just say I can be quite obsessive and indecisive among other things and that was multiplied by about a million for my wedding dress. They were extremely patient with me and made me feel confident that I was going to look great in my dress and they were right. The seamstress worked magic and did such a beautiful job with all the details and changes to my dress. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it was exactly what I had been picturing in my head all along. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wish we knew your name lol, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Bowties with other brides. Everyone know that on average happy customers are the last ones to write reviews so if is always so nice to hear from happy brides . Be sure to send us your wedding picture or just post it on our FB and be sure to bring your gown in so wr can preserve it for you.

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

This place is wonderful for bridal dress shopping. The staff were all very helpful in helping me find "the dress" for my wedding. Once I found the one, it came in within 3 weeks of ordering. The process of ordering, shipping and receiving as well as when fitting time came around was smooth and effortless. The staff here know what they are doing and will make sure you have a memorable dress shopping experience. I think their selection was way better than other dress shops in the Vegas area. i ended up with a Mori Lee gown, which my family, friends, and guests could not say it enough-how stunning the gown was. I highly recommend Bowties for alterations and finding that special dress for your special day.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Hello Linda
    I just saw your review. So sorry I did not respond earlier. We are so thankful you took the time to share and rave about our store. We truly appreciate it.
    If you have not done so yet please do not forget to bring your wedding dress in so we can clean it and preserve it for you.

Desiree · Married on 10/03/2014

I met with Evana and she paired me with Lori, who was super amazing.
    The dressing rooms are HUMONGOUS! WAY bigger than David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo's rooms.
    I also was happy that they had a pedestal! David's Bridal does not have one and made dress shopping SO difficult since I'm only 5'.
    At the end of my appointment, Evana made the rest of my experience unforgettable. Let's just say, I was able to pay for my dress on the spot and it didn't break the bank!!
    My dress fit me perfectly so I didn't have to do any alterations. Except for hemming the bottom. Anna, the seamstress was absolutely amazing too. She is very genuine and warm hearted. We did a few fittings and every time I was there, she made me feel like a queen and made sure my girls knew how to tie up the corset and bustle up the dress. I recommend Bowties and Bridal to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Desiree for such a wonderful review. We are so happy you have chosen our store to help you with all your wedding dress needs. Be sure to send us your wedding picture if you have not done so yet, as well as bring your wedding dress in so we can clean and preserve it for you.

Shannon · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved bowties bridal. I came to this store from California. They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses. I came in without an appointment and they managed to fit me in. However, I do suggest making an appointment to ensure you have the best experience. I made another appointment for the next day and was able to try on tons of dresses. The staff is super helpful and they do not pressure you into buying a dress. Being from out of state, they were really understand about time constraints. They also did alterations on my dress last minute and didn't charge me a rush fee. I defiantly recommend this place!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

So sweet of you to write us a review. We love hearing from our brides. We would love to see your wedding photos. Please e mail or post it on our F/B

I love all the options that Bowties and Bridal had to offer when it came to dresses, they had everything from simple to extravagant and fantastic dresses that catered to every budget amount. I worked with Rochelle and she was fun, honest, and quick to remind you that the dress is all about you, it's your big day! They had my veil in stock and they steamed my dress and veil the day before the wedding. I did two different fittings, one to find my dress and another to try on when I had out of town family that came to town. They patiently catered to all appointments! I appreciate their quality of service and great dress selections!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wonderful!! I highly recommend. My dress was gorgeous and they were very receptive to my needs. Awesome!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Britt · Married on 04/19/2014

We couldn't be happier! With a few simple emails, we arranged all of our suits for the groom and two groomsmen. We went to Bowties two days prior to our wedding for fittings, and the suits fit perfectly. We arranged to have them delivered to the bell desk at our hotel, and we returned them the same way. Could not have been easier. Awesome quality of suits. Exact color, fit, look we were going for.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Britt, We are so happy we made it happen simple and easy for your groom and the groomsmen. Thank you for choosing us now and please keep us in mind for any future formal wear needs.

Portia · Married on 04/19/2014

Bowties Bridal and their staff made the day I found my dress all I hoped it would be. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are glad we were able to assist you in finding your dream wedding dress.

Sydnee · Married on 04/04/2014

Raven did an awesome job. I showed her two pictures and she picked out 6 dresses all the same style I showed her. Very professional and made me feel comfortable. The 2nd dress I tried on I bought. I was a little torn between two dresses but she helped me decide by adding a veil and laying the train of the dress out perfectly so I could get the full effect. I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to start here. I am the 3rd person I know to go there and find what they are looking for and go home that day with their dress. Thank you Raven for the awesome experience.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sydnee for taking your time to write Raeyven such an awesome review. Truly appreciate it especially since she has just joined our Bowties Bridal Family. Be sure to send us your wedding pictures and do not forget to bring your gown in so we can steam it complimentary the day before your wedding.
  • Samantha & Daniel

Samantha & Daniel · Married on 03/14/2014

Very helpful and kind during fitting. Listened to what we were looking for. Was able to affordably outfit all the men in the wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Samantha, for taking the time to write us a review. We love hearing from our brides. Be sure to bring your dress in so we can clean and preserve it for you if you have not done so yet.

This was the second place I went to find my dress. Everyone here was very friendly and helpful. Once I found my dress they did all the alterations needed, as well when I went to pick it up the week of the wedding they even steamed it for me and gave me pointers on how to keep it fresh. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful and affordable wedding dress in Las Vegas.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Private user for taking the time to write us a review. We love hearing from our brides. Be sure to bring your dress in so we can clean and preserve it for you if you have not done so yet. Also we would love to see your wedding pictures , please feel free to post them on Bowties Bridal Face Book

Danielle · Married on 01/04/2014

This was the only place I went to look for my dress! Ivana and her staff were amazing. Prices were reasonable. They were very flexible, accommodating, professional and were wonderful to work with. I would recommend any bride going to Bowties Bridal to find their dream wedding gown!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was so much fun helping you pick out your wedding dress. You look stunning in it. Do not forget to bring it in so we can preserve it for you.