Bouquets By Beth Reviews

4 | Madrid, IA

4 Reviews for Bouquets By Beth

Heather · Married on 09/18/2010

Darin and I contacted Beth Stiles around 6 months prior to our wedding day and the wheels immediately started turning. I told Beth I wanted long stem red flowers, feathers and swirly stick things and she listened and was able to create exactly what I was looking for. She sent me pictures of bouquets and we immediately clicked which took a lot of weight off of my shoulders. Beth really listened to what I was looking for and did a fantastic job. We were married on September 18th, 2010 and I cannot even explain my excitement and anticipation of seeing my bouquet and other flowers in person. Beth arrived at the church with all the flowers and they were breathtaking. Red roses, red dahlias, red calla lilies, pink irises, fiddlehead ferns (aka swirly stick things) and black feathers. Absolutely stunning is how they were described by our wedding party and guests. We give her 4 enthusiastic thumbs up.

Darin & Heather Tisdale

Sent on 10/07/2010

Cherie · Married on 07/31/2010

I loved my flowers and they were PERFECT!!! They were beautiful, wonderfully put together and matched my color scheme to a tea. I would recommend Bouquets by Beth to any bride, who wants to have gorgeous flowers!!!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Heather · Married on 04/24/2010

Beth did a wonderful job with our flowers, she was very helpful helping me find everything within my budget and color scheme! She delivered them to my front door the morning of the wedding, I had no worries they were beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Angela · Married on 06/12/2010

3.0

My bridesmaids and my Bouquet were beautiful. Our Boutonnières were not what I wanted and our roses on our wrist corsages were dead looking and wilted. She did deliver them to us the day of so that was nice not having to worry about picking them up.

Sent on 06/18/2010