Boulder Pointe Golf Club Reviews

62 Boulder Pointe Golf Club Reviews
  • Carrie

Carrie Bartnik-Suttle · Married on 10/20/2018

Carrie Bartnik-Suttle

Becky @ Boulder Pointe was amazing to work with. Every interaction was professional and personal. She gave me as much time as I needed and was very thorough. The day before and day of my wedding, I felt supported and like I was in great hands. My day went off without a hitch and it was because Becky was on top of every detail, small or big! The venue is beautiful to begin with, but the details that went into my day made it gorgeous. I highly recommend Boulder Pointe for your wedding or special event. And Becky and her staff will make you feel like you are royalty

Maryann · Married on 02/25/2018

Small baby shower. Also had Wedding shower and Rehearsal dinner here previously. Becky and Staff are wonderful to work with. Eager to help with all of your wishes. Made everything stress free. Food was superb! This is the third time we have used this vendor. Will continue to.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Boulder Pointe Golf Club 1
    Boulder Pointe Golf Club 2
    Boulder Pointe Golf Club 3

Boulder Pointe Golf Club's reply:

Maryann- It was a pleasure working with you to plan your events and we hope to host again with you in the future! Thank you for the wonderful review- Becky

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Pointe. They made my wedding seamless and made sure everything I needed was taken care of. When meeting with the coordinator, Becky, she was willing to work around my schedule and always emailed back in a timely manner to answer any questions I had. I enjoyed the food tasting to pick our choices, guests are still talking about how great the food was a month after the big day! The gazebo was setup perfectly and on time and they made sure to have multiple golf carts set aside for us to use for pictures after the ceremony. I also loved the bridal suite to get ready in and having it's own bathroom is a HUGE plus; the girls, my mom and I all had such a great morning and day there. We also had use of the wrap around porch during the reception, with high tops setup, which was nice since we had great weather. I would highly recommend Boulder Pointe to any bride looking for an amazing venue for their special day!

Kiley · Married on 07/29/2017

We really enjoyed the look of Boulder Pointe, inside and out. Becky was very knowledgeable and helpful making out experience much less stressful. I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples!

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2017

Becky was an absolute saint through the wedding planning process!

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Boulder Pointe helped make planning our wedding reception a breeze. Becky was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and professional. She went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with everything from start to finish. We couldn't have picked a better place to host our reception. We were very impressed on the day of, the entire staff was great! We didn't have to worry about anything. The food was amazing and the waitstaff was quick, efficient, and polite.

Valerie · Married on 11/19/2016

Boulder Pointe was the perfect place for our wedding! Becky and the staff were beyond incredible - between the responsiveness, professionalism, overall assistance in planning, and extreme patience - we could not have had our perfect wedding otherwise! If we had to repeat the day all over again, there is absolutely nothing we would change!

I highly recommend having your wedding at Boulder Pointe! I had both my wedding shower and ceremony & reception at Boulder Pointe. Everything ran smoothly and was beautiful. Becky is the director and is amazing to work with.

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Pointe! First and foremost Becky is a DREAM to work with! She seriously made the entire process so smooth and easy and without her my wedding would not have been what it was! She was so responsive to emails and working with me as an out of state bride! Boulder Pointe has a lot of "day of items" to use also like table numbers, cake cutting equipment etc. It's SO helpful! Becky let us come in a day early and set up and was VERY helpful with any question I had. She worked with me to stick to my budget and helped explain and work things to my benefit! She was available the day of to take us around for photos AND stocked the golf carts with beer and wine! She is amazing at her job and so thoughtful! The FOOD OMG SO GOOD! We got SO many compliments on our food and it is DELICIOUS here! We had the steak, chicken parm and garlic whipped potatoes! It was SOOO good! CHOOSE BOULDER POINTE IT WILL MAKE YOUR ENTIRE DAY!

Brianne · Married on 07/16/2016

The best! Becky is wonderful, so quick to respond to emails and questions. She goes over and beyond to accomadate, she is also super friendly. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful. The food is superb, I still get so many compliments about everything. My wedding was beautiful and ran so smoothly. Choose Boulder point, you won't regret it!

jody · Married on 05/28/2016

Excellent experience for our daughter's wedding reception! The event coordinator, Becky, was extraordinary to work with. We were planning the event from two different states and Becky was quick to answer emails and went out of her way to meet with us whenever we were able to actually be in Michigan. She worked with our daughter and son in law to stay within reach of their original budget, even when it meant working with an outside vendor for catering. Very personable and professional! Highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to host a wedding reception!

Kathy · Married on 04/17/2016

I used this venue for my daughter's baby shower not a wedding. Becky was wonderful to work with in every way. Becky was very professional, extremely helpful with making realistic suggestions,quick to respond to questions or concerns; the food was delicious and very generously portioned;service was excellent! I would use both she and the venue again in a heartbeat! I received very positive comments from all of my guests. Thank you for asking my opinion.

Boulder Pointe was an absolutely perfect spot for our wedding! Becky was so helpful and always willing to work with us. She quickly responded to emails and phone calls and made sure we had everything ready for our big day. We wanted to have our entire food menu gluten free and Becky made sure that this was possible. The food was delicious and everyone at the wedding raved about it! The venue was gorgeous and we would not have changed a thing!

I could not recommend Boulder Pointe enough. My husband and I had our absolute dream wedding here, and I could not think of a better venue for such an event. Becky was such a dream to work with; she found a way to make whatever we wanted happen, and always with a great attitude. She is super responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and will work with you constantly to make sure your wedding is exactly what you're looking for. The venue itself was also perfect. Parking was not a problem, beautiful foyer when guests first enter with a beautiful fireplace, and a magnificent ball room with a wonderful veranda off the back for guests to meander on. I would have my wedding here all over again if possible. It truly was a special day.

Alyson · Married on 05/31/2015

Boulder Pointe was the perfect location for our wedding. We wanted something a little different than the traditional Saturday night party. Becky and her team did an amazing job making our Sunday morning wedding and luncheon the perfect wedding for us!
    Every request was no problem, our guests raved about the service and food. Becky was on top of everything and always available.
    The venue was beautiful and even though we had terrible weather and had to move the ceremony inside everything went smoothly and we had the most wonderful day! I highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

• Y

Yiqian · Married on 05/16/2015

I had a small wedding ceremony and rent a gazebo with bridal room only. Our sales Becky did a great job! She replied my email quickly, for every additional requirement and question I had. My big day was a raining day, she helped me with my long dress at the beginning of ceremony. After that she gave us two gold carts and took us to some places , which has nicer view for photography. She was nice and patient. My husband always has high requirement. He gave 5 stars for the service we got. We were very happy on that day. I really appreciated the service they had.

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful venue and very flexible to make sure your day is exactly what you had envisioned. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Lana · Married on 10/18/2014

Our experience was truly amazing. The manager was more than accommodating. Becky is the banquet manager and we truly cannot thank her enough. The food was incredible and our guest couldn't stop complimenting it. Excellent service, attitude, and food!

Heather · Married on 10/11/2014

We had the most beautiful wedding and it would not have been possible with out the help of Becky and her team at Boulder Pointe! Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We are so thankful for all that you do. Gorgeous venue, outstanding food, and very professional and caring staff!

Laurie · Married on 10/04/2014

This venue is amazing. Our wedding was beautiful beyond what we ever hoped for. Becky was especially helpful with all of our requests and emails!

Krista · Married on 09/20/2014

Our experience with Boulder Pointe was overall a positive one. The staff was helpful and able to answer questions and really tailor our wedding experience to our budget and vision. Compared to what our friends are getting at other venues, Boulder Pointe offers a lot of bang for the buck. The venue is absolutely stunning, the food was delicious, the bar packages started off with name brand liquor with the option to upgrade to top shelf. The staff was very responsive and addressed any problems or questions quickly. This is a perfect venue for a wedding with a staff that truly cares about customer satisfaction. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Megan · Married on 08/31/2014

Although Becky was new to the venue when we had our wedding, she was so attentive and accommodating to all of our needs! My husband - to - be had brought the place settings but they weren't in alphabetical order so she stood there and arranged them all herself which I am sure took forever with over 200 guests. That was just one of the few things she did that was so helpful especially since we were all so busy getting ready for our big day! People still tell me about little things she did that I was unaware of that helped to make the day run smoothly! The only downside was the weekend was an unexpected 80°+ outside and the reception got very hot very quickly. Otherwise, Boulder Pointe was so lovely and so flexible!

Candice · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I had been working with Sunnie & Emily for many months getting our wedding reception planned. Sunnie gave us many good ideas and help with the planning process. Sunnie was a large part of why we selected to work with Boulder Pointe Golf Club & Banquet Center for our wedding reception. During the winter, BPGC hosted all of their preferred vendors and those soon to be married to an evening event. At this event we could test the food selected for our wedding and meet vendors who had a variety of additional services on display.
    The overall experience had been flawless and better than I had hoped for. Until I had emailed Sunnie about final details 4 days before our wedding. Becky responded to the email stating that she had replaced Sunnie and Emily. I was very confused and wanted to make sure Becky had all of the notes and details for our wedding. We met and she reassured me that she was more than capable to run our wedding event. The whole day ran smoothly and I was unaware of any issues. I could have been more happy entrusting Boudler Pointe to make our wedding reception all that I had dreamed.

Sunnie and Emily were the reason we picked boulder pointe! They were great every step of the way. You won't be let down. Beautiful golf course and reception room and the food was amazing.