61 Reviews for Boulder Pointe Golf Club

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
52 Boulder Pointe Golf Club Reviews

Small baby shower. Also had Wedding shower and Rehearsal dinner here previously. Becky and Staff are wonderful to work with. Eager to help with all of your wishes. Made everything stress free. Food was superb! This is the third time we have used this vendor. Will continue to.

Photo for Boulder Pointe Golf Club Review - Had simultaneous showers in Michigan and Texas!
Photo for Boulder Pointe Golf Club Review - Everything went well.
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maryann, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
3.9

Everything went well.. Responsive staff and no pressure to add extra stuff you don't need. Could have used a little more guidance and cheerfulness day-of, but overall worth it.

Profile Picture Lora, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Pointe. They made my wedding seamless and made sure everything I needed was taken care of. When meeting with the coordinator, Becky, she was willing to work around my schedule and always emailed back in a timely manner to answer any questions I had. I enjoyed the food tasting to pick our choices, guests are still talking about how great the food was a month after the big day! The gazebo was setup perfectly and on time and they made sure to have multiple golf carts set aside for us to use for pictures after the ceremony. I also loved the bridal suite to get ready in and having it's own bathroom is a HUGE plus; the girls, my mom and I all had such a great morning and day there. We also had use of the wrap around porch during the reception, with high tops setup, which was nice since we had great weather. I would highly recommend Boulder Pointe to any bride looking for an amazing venue for their special day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed the look of Boulder Pointe, inside and out. Becky was very knowledgeable and helpful making out experience much less stressful. I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples!

Profile Picture Kiley, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becky was great to work with. Glad we chose them for our daughter's wedding

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Becky was an absolute saint through the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Boulder Point staff was wonderful to work with, they accommodated our needs and our day was perfect! Becky was readily available through the entire process and made sure everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. The food and venue were amazing, our guests raved about it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Boulder Pointe helped make planning our wedding reception a breeze. Becky was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and professional. She went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with everything from start to finish. We couldn't have picked a better place to host our reception. We were very impressed on the day of, the entire staff was great! We didn't have to worry about anything. The food was amazing and the waitstaff was quick, efficient, and polite.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a really great experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and very nice.

Profile Picture April, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Boulder Pointe was the perfect place for our wedding! Becky and the staff were beyond incredible - between the responsiveness, professionalism, overall assistance in planning, and extreme patience - we could not have had our perfect wedding otherwise! If we had to repeat the day all over again, there is absolutely nothing we would change!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I highly recommend having your wedding at Boulder Pointe! I had both my wedding shower and ceremony & reception at Boulder Pointe. Everything ran smoothly and was beautiful. Becky is the director and is amazing to work with.

Profile Picture User7330547, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very pretty place on a sunny day with views of the golf course. Staff was attentive to questions and responded appropriately. I was pleased to book my daughter's baby shower with Boulder Pointe.

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough good things about Boulder Pointe! First and foremost Becky is a DREAM to work with! She seriously made the entire process so smooth and easy and without her my wedding would not have been what it was! She was so responsive to emails and working with me as an out of state bride! Boulder Pointe has a lot of "day of items" to use also like table numbers, cake cutting equipment etc. It's SO helpful! Becky let us come in a day early and set up and was VERY helpful with any question I had. She worked with me to stick to my budget and helped explain and work things to my benefit! She was available the day of to take us around for photos AND stocked the golf carts with beer and wine! She is amazing at her job and so thoughtful! The FOOD OMG SO GOOD! We got SO many compliments on our food and it is DELICIOUS here! We had the steak, chicken parm and garlic whipped potatoes! It was SOOO good! CHOOSE BOULDER POINTE IT WILL MAKE YOUR ENTIRE DAY!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), China, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

The best! Becky is wonderful, so quick to respond to emails and questions. She goes over and beyond to accomadate, she is also super friendly. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful. The food is superb, I still get so many compliments about everything. My wedding was beautiful and ran so smoothly. Choose Boulder point, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Brianne, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Plated, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

LOVED Boulder Pointe! The reception hall has big windows and tall ceilings, and the deck and golf course view is gorgeous. They were so flexible with meetings, emails, and even let us bring in stuff the day before and SET IT UP FOR US! I've never heard of a venue putting up all your decorations. The staff are all so friendly and helpful too. If I could marry the love of my life again, I'd do it just the same at BPGC!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Plated, Tastings, China, Linens, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Excellent experience for our daughter's wedding reception! The event coordinator, Becky, was extraordinary to work with. We were planning the event from two different states and Becky was quick to answer emails and went out of her way to meet with us whenever we were able to actually be in Michigan. She worked with our daughter and son in law to stay within reach of their original budget, even when it meant working with an outside vendor for catering. Very personable and professional! Highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to host a wedding reception!

Profile Picture jody, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used this venue for my daughter's baby shower not a wedding. Becky was wonderful to work with in every way. Becky was very professional, extremely helpful with making realistic suggestions,quick to respond to questions or concerns; the food was delicious and very generously portioned;service was excellent! I would use both she and the venue again in a heartbeat! I received very positive comments from all of my guests. Thank you for asking my opinion.

Profile Picture Kathy , 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)

Boulder Pointe was an absolutely perfect spot for our wedding! Becky was so helpful and always willing to work with us. She quickly responded to emails and phone calls and made sure we had everything ready for our big day. We wanted to have our entire food menu gluten free and Becky made sure that this was possible. The food was delicious and everyone at the wedding raved about it! The venue was gorgeous and we would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture User5052334, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, China, Linens, Parking

I could not recommend Boulder Pointe enough. My husband and I had our absolute dream wedding here, and I could not think of a better venue for such an event. Becky was such a dream to work with; she found a way to make whatever we wanted happen, and always with a great attitude. She is super responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and will work with you constantly to make sure your wedding is exactly what you're looking for. The venue itself was also perfect. Parking was not a problem, beautiful foyer when guests first enter with a beautiful fireplace, and a magnificent ball room with a wonderful veranda off the back for guests to meander on. I would have my wedding here all over again if possible. It truly was a special day.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Boulder Pointe was the perfect location for our wedding. We wanted something a little different than the traditional Saturday night party. Becky and her team did an amazing job making our Sunday morning wedding and luncheon the perfect wedding for us!
Every request was no problem, our guests raved about the service and food. Becky was on top of everything and always available.
The venue was beautiful and even though we had terrible weather and had to move the ceremony inside everything went smoothly and we had the most wonderful day! I highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 5/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I had a small wedding ceremony and rent a gazebo with bridal room only. Our sales Becky did a great job! She replied my email quickly, for every additional requirement and question I had. My big day was a raining day, she helped me with my long dress at the beginning of ceremony. After that she gave us two gold carts and took us to some places , which has nicer view for photography. She was nice and patient. My husband always has high requirement. He gave 5 stars for the service we got. We were very happy on that day. I really appreciated the service they had.

Profile Picture Yiqian, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and very flexible to make sure your day is exactly what you had envisioned. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience was truly amazing. The manager was more than accommodating. Becky is the banquet manager and we truly cannot thank her enough. The food was incredible and our guest couldn't stop complimenting it. Excellent service, attitude, and food!

Profile Picture Lana, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most beautiful wedding and it would not have been possible with out the help of Becky and her team at Boulder Pointe! Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We are so thankful for all that you do. Gorgeous venue, outstanding food, and very professional and caring staff!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews