Boston North Shore Nuptials Reviews

Boston North Shore Nuptials 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2019

Cheryl is fantastic!

Cheryl went above and beyond our expectations for our ceremony. She was not only eager to hear our story, but made us feel so welcomed and at ease throughout the entire (very stressful) wedding process. Going into our ceremony I was not worried just knowing I had her officiating. Our guests were blown away by our ceremony stating “it was the most beautiful ceremony they’ve ever attended”. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone. She is just wonderful!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kim Garland · Married on 06/13/2019

Wonderful, fun, personalized ceremony

We were extremely pleased with Cheryl! She came highly recommended by the event planner at the inn where we stayed. We exchanged a few emails and had a conference call and we liked her right away. She sent us some “homework” in the form of a few questions about our relationship. Completing our responses was a great exercise. She really made our ceremony personal and unique. She is so positive and friendly, and we thought she was just great.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Ana

Ana Zielinski-Dodier · Married on 05/18/2019

Cheryl is the best!

Cheryl is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. Cheryl was so welcoming and spent the time learn about us prior to the ceremony, we felt as if she was already a friend. She made our ceremony so personable, taking the time to create beautiful words to say on our special day and added funny sayings to the ceremony we requested. My husband and I absolutely loved Cheryl's work and are so thankful she was recommended to us ♡

Sent on 05/29/2019

Patrick Morley · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing ceremony!

Cheryl was absolutely amazing! She made our day so special. She wrote a beautiful speech, detailing how we met and our life together so far. Cheryl obviously loves her job because she does everything she can to make it the best day possible for the bride and groom.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • W

Wally Oehme · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!

We had the most amazing ceremony!!! Cheryl had the whole ceremony running so smoothly which was a blessing! Not only was the ceremony entertaining, Cheryl was truly a blessing!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 8

Aaron · Married on 09/29/2018

Cheryl was amazing. We could tell she truly loved her job abd believed in what she was doing. Our experience thanks to her was exactly what we wanted. If anything she made it more special.

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/29/2018

Cheryl is an incredible officiant and truly one of the sweetest people we've come to know! Cheryl performed our wedding on 9/29/18 and it was beautiful and meaningful in every way because of her. We fell in love with Cheryl from our first meeting with her - we felt like we had known her since forever! She was so excited to hear our story and was so happy for us that it was extremely touching to me and my husband. Cheryl is amazing to work with, responsive, respectful, caring, patient, innovative, thoughtful, reliable, and most importantly she just cares about your big day and the love between you and your significant other as much as you do. She works hard to create a personalized ceremony that reflects the precious milestones and overall journey between the two individuals who are being wedded. She takes the time to talk with you and reaches out to connect with you wholeheartedly. We are so grateful :) You will be so happy if you choose Cheryl to be your officiant!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 9

Boston North Shore Nuptials's reply:

Kathy & Rich, thank you for your very kind and thoughtful comments. I’m so truly appreciative! It was a privilege to have officiated your wedding!
  • Natasha

Natasha Cuomo-Poirier · Married on 09/08/2018

What a perfect ceremony

Cheryl is one of the kindest and most thoughtful person we’ve ever met. She makes you feel like family from the beginning. Her personal and thoughtful attitude is like no other. We couldn’t have chosen a better person to marry us. She made our wedding day extra special with a truly heartfelt and intimate ceremony with our closest. Everyone felt the connection, and we felt it with our whole hearts. So grateful to of come across such a win caring soul who truly loves what she does. Thank you a million times.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 10
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 11
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 12
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 13

Holly · Married on 08/25/2018

Cheryl was great to work with. She took us from having not a clue of what we wanted to include to a finished script. She was quick to respond to e mails and provided lots of sample material. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Cassidy · Married on 08/18/2018

Cheryl did more than we could’ve ever asked! She helped us with making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 14

Elena · Married on 08/04/2018

CHERYL IS AMAZING . Choose her for your special day . Not only is super knowledgeable about the whole process , she helps keep you on track in everything you need to do whether it's paperwork , What numbers you need to call what you need to have ready; as a bride or groom wedding planning can be very stressful and you can be forgetful of little details like checking the names on your marriage license, Cheryl will help you with all of that! And most importantly she takes the time to contact you consistently to make sure that she frames a personalize ceremony for you whether you're religious or not crazy or simple Cheryl make sure that she personalizes the day for you and your special one! Last but certainly not least my wedding was in the middle of the forest when it was pouring rain and halfway through the ceremony we had to go to a bunker because there was a tornado warning that blasted through Massachusetts and Cheryl was a champion through it all even smiling despite being soaking wet and locked in a bunker with the rest of my wedding party (this is a true story by the way ) that is how I knew I had chosen the right person to marry me and my fiancé and I hope you will make the same decision too!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 15

Katie · Married on 07/03/2018

We would HIGHLY recommend Cheryl as your JP for your special day. We first met her at the Danversport Wedding Expo about four months before our wedding. When we spoke with her, she instantly gave us a positive vibe and was genuinely excited. We knew right away we wanted her to be apart of our wedding. She was extremely flexible with our initial meetings at her house and on the phone where she gave us many ideas to help plan our ceremony (such as a rose ceremony for our moms). The ceremony itself was beautiful and very thought out and we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much Cheryl!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 16
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 17

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

We had Cheryl perform our intimate wedding ceremony in June of 2018 and she was excellent in every way! From the very first contact, Cheryl was very prompt and responsive. She was very organized and accommodating in scheduling our meetings with her to craft our wedding story. This was very important to us as we planned our wedding in about 90 days and timing was essential. Cheryl did everything to keep us on track and make us feel at ease about our big day.

We loved Cheryl from the very first meeting and felt so excited about her performing our ceremony. She’s so easy to talk to, you’ll feel like you’re talking to a friend you’ve known for years. Her genuine personality, open mind and incredibly positive attitude is what drew us in and made it a no brainer that this was who we wanted to marry us in our very small, personal ceremony.

Cheryl listened to our story and asked questions in order to weave together a wonderful personalized tale for the big day and it was perfect. She made suggestions and gave us options to really capture the vision we had for our ceremony and we are so grateful. She teamed up seamlessly with our venue coordinator and made us feel so at ease on the day of, while she made sure all went according to plan. Cheryl is a genuine person who will work with you to make sure your ceremony goes exactly as you pictured and she’s a true professional who will deliver everything agreed upon in a prompt fashion. I highly recommend Cheryl for all of your JP needs!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Cheryl did a fantastic job helping my husband and I plan our wedding ceremony. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing logistically, but we did have an idea of what we were looking for. We met with Cheryl and she spent the time getting to know us, asking questions about our relationship and history. She provided examples of text, vows, and readings that could be utilized in a ceremony, always reminding us that our ceremony is what we want, and nothing else! We're both from Maine and were getting married in Massachusetts, and she had no problem working remotely or traveling for our ceremony.

In the end, Cheryl beautifully translated how our relationship began and deepened while we've been together. Our ceremony was not too short, but not too long, and perfect for what we were looking for. We can't thank her enough for what she was able to do for us! I would recommend her to anyone who may be considering!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Cheryl is absolutely amazing!! Initially my venue package hired me a different officiant, who was not professional at all and kept ignoring me till it was one week before my wedding. I was so upset at the moment and decided to change officiant. I was so worried that I couldn't find a good officiant within a week, but fortunately I found Cheryl. After she heard about my urgent timeline and my previous bad experience, she immediately saved the date for me, because she understood my need and my stress.
    She really made the process stress free to me, and what impressed me the most is not only she is very professional, knows what she is doing; very responsible, always gives response very quick; but also she cares about her customers so much. She went through every single detail with us, and tried to get to know about our story so she could create something unique and special for each couple. And she really made my big day special! Thanks to her, everything was perfect ! I'm so glad to have her to be such an important role on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Boston North Shore Nuptials 18

David · Married on 05/14/2016

It was a pleasure working with Cheryl during our wedding journey. She made the process very stress-free and gave us guidelines and wonderful suggestions. She was absolutely outstanding from beginning to end.
    We knew on our wedding day that everthing was going to be perfect!
    We strongly and highly recommend Cheryl as your Justice of the Peace!

Sent on 09/20/2017