11 Reviews for Colleen Paiva - Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist

Colleen is very skilled and professional. Be sure to book her ASAP!!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen is amazing! She is detail oriented and a perfectionist if I must say which made me comfortable knowing I wasn't leaving her until I looked my best. She did and amazing job on my hair and makeup. She was responsive and scheduled my session quickly and worked around my schedule. She made my day extra special.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Colleen not only was able to schedule me only about a month in advance, but also was early on my wedding day which says alot since I live up in NH and she was coming from MA. She was very knowledgeable about what would look best for specific skin type/ desired looks. My hair and makeup not only survived the wedding but into the night which is all that I could hope for. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone interested in booking her for their wedding/event.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen did my wedding makeup and she was amazing! We did a makeup trial several months before my wedding on the day my fiance and I did engagement photos. Colleen came to my house and was super friendly and easy to talk to. She used airbrush makeup, which I loved! Stays on all day! I generally don't wear makeup, so she stuck with natural tones, but I did get false lashes, which really made me look great in the photos! On the day of my wedding, she did makeup for me and four other people. We all loved how we looked and everyone told us how beautiful we looked throughout the night. She gave us some wipes to use at the end of the night (for removing the makeup) and we also got to keep the lipsticks she used on us, so we were able to do touch-ups. Colleen was so fun to work with and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jane, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book with her and don't give it a second thought! Professional, reliable, caring, and fantastic service. My hair and makeup were perfect. Recommend.

Profile Picture User7211273, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a pretty short engagement and no traditional wedding party, and because of it I was having a difficult time finding anyone who was available or didn't have large minimums that would be impossible to meet without any bridesmaids. Then I found Colleen online, and she promptly replied to me (within a few hours!) and we quickly set up a hair and makeup trial for later that week. Everything was amazing at the trial, she made tweaks to my hair and makeup to make it just as I wanted and took photos so that she had them for my wedding day. She even worked with me to have two planned hair styles to use depending on how hot the day would turn out (one up, one down)! Colleen and her assistant were right on time, set up, and ready for us before we knew it. Colleen focused mainly on myself while her assistant attended to the moms and my two flower girls. They were both great at listening to what everyone wanted and even touching up little things here and there as the morning wore on. My mom is still raving about her hair and makeup and how working with them was such a pleasure. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Colleen's services, professionalism, and excellent quality! She made me feel absolutely stunning for my wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Colleen did make-up and hair for my big day in summer 2014! We couldn't have been more pleased at the quality of her services. She nailed "the look" I was going for on my wedding day. She has since become my regular local hair stylist!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen is such a professional and created a beautiful hair design for my daughter and I for my wedding. colleen also did my makeup and I got so many compliments of how beautiful it came out. Ty colleen!

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen was professional and reliable. She was able to understand exactly what i wanted for my hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/23/12, 1 Review