Borrowed Treasures Reviews

Borrowed Treasures 2
Borrowed Treasures 3
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/12/2018

I'm so glad I found Borrowed Treasures! I looked everywhere for vintage gold silverware before I found them and it was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! And for a great price! I rented their gold silverware, candle sticks, and a gorgeous cake stand which all went seamlessly with my decor. Working with them was a breeze and I would highly recommend anyone use them in the future!

Borrowed Treasures 4
    Borrowed Treasures 5

Karley · Married on 06/09/2018

Such beautiful items to choose from! We loved working with them for our big day and they went above and beyond in every way!

• tomkitty

Katrina · Married on 05/27/2018

Borrowed Treasures was so amazing to work with. They have such beautiful furniture and decor, and the price is the lowest I've found. Delivery was on time, payment was easy, and most of all, they made my wedding EXTRA beautiful. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Borrowed Treasures!

Dayna · Married on 05/27/2018

Borrowed Treasures truly made my wedding incredible! We rented our plates, silverware, napkins, lace overlays, barrels, and some lawn games from them! Lyndsey was super kind and made the experience so easy! They made our wedding beautiful and we were so blessed to have them be a part of it!

Borrowed Treasures 6

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved working with them! They had beautiful decorations that made my wedding so gorgeous! Thank you for all of your help!

Madison · Married on 04/07/2018

Borrowed treasures was absolutely an amazing to work with! They were so understanding and flexible!! They really helped complete my boho glam style reception with their amazing rentals! I would definitely recommend to future brides!!

Angela · Married on 06/24/2017

Sweet sweet Ladies and they were absolutely wonderful!

Tanisha · Married on 04/29/2017

They were so amazing!! I got so many compliments on the lounge area and it was amazing for pictures!!

Sommer · Married on 04/01/2017

Wow! It was wonderful to have Borrowed Treasures furnish most of my wedding. From the very beginning, I was impressed with how they handled everything. Their website is pretty and easy to navigate having all their items easily viewable with names/pricing. I loved that their inventory was constantly growing and their ability to keep their site up to date. All my changes to the original quote were all happily accepted. They are also very generous. Their couches and vintage decor really made the wedding special. I highly recommend! Couldn't have asked for a more cheerful and helpful duo.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/01/2017

I had been on the hunt for gold place settings for my wedding. I searched high and low throughout the DFW metroplex and I couldn't find many options or the options I did find were outrageously expensive. Borrowed Treasures had the most perfect mix-matched gold place settings for my vintage inspired wedding that were reasonably priced. They were great communicators and easy to work with. They made pick up and drop off seamless, even offering to meet us in a closer town so we didn't have to drive out to their beautiful home in the Country. Thank you Borrowed Treasures for making my dream of gold place settings a reality!

tony · Married on 12/10/2016

Great work!!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Leah · Married on 11/20/2016

This was the highlight of my wedding! Everything was absolutely beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. They went above and beyond to make my day special.

Angie · Married on 10/29/2016

We rented a gorgeous couch and a pair of winged back chairs for our wedding reception and let me tell you they made such a difference! The couch was the perfect piece for lounge furniture in the lobby, it give the area such an elegant feel. and the chairs we used at our sweet heart table and they made such a difference! The pieces they offer are one of a kind and the price was very reasonable. they took care of delivery and pick up as well, we didnt have to worry about a thing. If you want to add a special touch to your wedding, Borrowed Treasures will have what your looking for.

Abbey · Married on 04/07/2007

Kim was a pleasure to work with, and provides excellent products!

Dianne · Married on 04/01/2017

My only negative feedback was the seat in the vintage chairs was super low. We both needed pillows or "booster seats" to be at the same height as our friends in the Chivari chairs. Everything looked as beautiful as it was in the photos so we were happy in the the long run! We were so busy during the reception we barely sat on the chairs anyway...