Borrowed Treasures Reviews

Borrowed Treasures 2
Borrowed Treasures 3
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/12/2018

I'm so glad I found Borrowed Treasures! I looked everywhere for vintage gold silverware before I found them and it was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! And for a great price! I rented their gold silverware, candle sticks, and a gorgeous cake stand which all went seamlessly with my decor. Working with them was a breeze and I would highly recommend anyone use them in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Borrowed Treasures 4
    Borrowed Treasures 5

Karley · Married on 06/09/2018

Such beautiful items to choose from! We loved working with them for our big day and they went above and beyond in every way!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • tomkitty

Katrina · Married on 05/27/2018

Borrowed Treasures was so amazing to work with. They have such beautiful furniture and decor, and the price is the lowest I've found. Delivery was on time, payment was easy, and most of all, they made my wedding EXTRA beautiful. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Borrowed Treasures!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Dayna · Married on 05/27/2018

Borrowed Treasures truly made my wedding incredible! We rented our plates, silverware, napkins, lace overlays, barrels, and some lawn games from them! Lyndsey was super kind and made the experience so easy! They made our wedding beautiful and we were so blessed to have them be a part of it!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Borrowed Treasures 6

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved working with them! They had beautiful decorations that made my wedding so gorgeous! Thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Madison · Married on 04/07/2018

Borrowed treasures was absolutely an amazing to work with! They were so understanding and flexible!! They really helped complete my boho glam style reception with their amazing rentals! I would definitely recommend to future brides!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Angela · Married on 06/24/2017

Sweet sweet Ladies and they were absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Tanisha · Married on 04/29/2017

They were so amazing!! I got so many compliments on the lounge area and it was amazing for pictures!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sommer · Married on 04/01/2017

Wow! It was wonderful to have Borrowed Treasures furnish most of my wedding. From the very beginning, I was impressed with how they handled everything. Their website is pretty and easy to navigate having all their items easily viewable with names/pricing. I loved that their inventory was constantly growing and their ability to keep their site up to date. All my changes to the original quote were all happily accepted. They are also very generous. Their couches and vintage decor really made the wedding special. I highly recommend! Couldn't have asked for a more cheerful and helpful duo.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 04/01/2017

I had been on the hunt for gold place settings for my wedding. I searched high and low throughout the DFW metroplex and I couldn't find many options or the options I did find were outrageously expensive. Borrowed Treasures had the most perfect mix-matched gold place settings for my vintage inspired wedding that were reasonably priced. They were great communicators and easy to work with. They made pick up and drop off seamless, even offering to meet us in a closer town so we didn't have to drive out to their beautiful home in the Country. Thank you Borrowed Treasures for making my dream of gold place settings a reality!

Sent on 04/30/2017

tony · Married on 12/10/2016

Great work!!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Leah · Married on 11/20/2016

This was the highlight of my wedding! Everything was absolutely beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. They went above and beyond to make my day special.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Angie · Married on 10/29/2016

We rented a gorgeous couch and a pair of winged back chairs for our wedding reception and let me tell you they made such a difference! The couch was the perfect piece for lounge furniture in the lobby, it give the area such an elegant feel. and the chairs we used at our sweet heart table and they made such a difference! The pieces they offer are one of a kind and the price was very reasonable. they took care of delivery and pick up as well, we didnt have to worry about a thing. If you want to add a special touch to your wedding, Borrowed Treasures will have what your looking for.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Abbey · Married on 04/07/2007

Kim was a pleasure to work with, and provides excellent products!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Dianne · Married on 04/01/2017

My only negative feedback was the seat in the vintage chairs was super low. We both needed pillows or "booster seats" to be at the same height as our friends in the Chivari chairs. Everything looked as beautiful as it was in the photos so we were happy in the the long run! We were so busy during the reception we barely sat on the chairs anyway...

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

3.0

Wedding Rentals

I knew I wanted my rentals from Borrowed Treasures before I even started wedding planning. What drew me to them was their bohemian style and huge selection of super cool vintage decor. After visiting them in Weatherford I knew I was going to be using a lot of their goodies. On our wedding day there was quite a bit of rain in morning so they weren't able to get there until much later then we had planned. By the time they got there, the rain had stopped but I was in hair and makeup so I was unable to communicate with them as much as I would have liked to. We had several decor items meant for outside which they understandably did not want to put outside. Because I was unable to communicate with them and all of my family was in the suites enjoying the time getting ready together we had a family friend handle communication with them. When it was all said and done they left with almost all of the $500 lounge package we paid for, for outside. I understood because they were worried it may rain again and the decor we did have was just absolutely beautiful! A few days after the wedding I sent an email thanking them and apologizing I wasn't able to be there to help them through set up. I kindly asked if I would receive any percentage back on the $500 lounge set that did not get used as well as the corn hole game we didn't get. I was not expecting a full refund whatsoever but that's a lot of money to not even receive some sort of percentage back. They told me that they still had to transport the items so there would be no refund for the items. I took it as a lesson learned and just want future brides to understand that this companies decor is amazing just make sure your expectations for your day are clearly communicated and don't be afraid to ask about what happens to your money when complications arise. The rain chances when they left were only 10% for 2 more hours then clear, It did not rain the rest of the day and if I would have known that I was loosing $500 I would have had them leave the furniture for me to put outside once we knew rain was gone for good.

Sent on 06/10/2019