Boone Hall Plantation Reviews

Boone Hall Plantation 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Haltiwanger · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Hired vendor

I have hired this venue for my wedding in 2020 and they have been nothing but helpful! I am beyond excited to marry my best friend here! The grounds are gorgeous!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jean Sharpe · Married on 08/17/2019

Magical Place to Create Your Special Day

Romantic setting like no other! The property, with multiple venues, allows the bride to create her own atmosphere she has likely dreamed of for years....the staff is engaged in preparation as well as the day of when unexpected things can arise...I highly recommend the "full service planner" as they know the property, staff and vendors well -- they have seen it all! On my daughter's wedding day the rains were bountiful at ceremony time, and the entire BH staff was hand's on deck under the leadership of Natalie Knox to rearrange and ensure it was seamless and beautiful....the bride not I, MOB, stressed or worried as we knew we were in great hands! The wedding was more magical than expected and the Cotton Dock rocked a huge party for many family and guests! Thanks for allowing a young lady to have her dreams of getting married at Boone Hall be just what she had imagined!! The Sharpe Family

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Amundson · Married on 07/24/2019

Historically charming

I absolutely love the avenue of the oaks, the slave houses, & the riverdock for a wedding venue.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/14/2019

A beautiful wedding!

The Cotton Dock at Boone Hall is a beautiful place to have a wedding. It is rustic but elegant and the view is amazing. The pictures taken under the oaks were gorgeous. Natalie Knox, the wedding planner, is very professional and made planning the wedding smooth and easy. We would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Boone Hall Plantation 22
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Magical wedding

Boone Hall is a venue out of a fairy tale and my husband and I are so blessed that we were able to have our wedding in such a beautiful place. We did our ceremony on the front lawn and reception at the cotton dock (with the dance floor on the deck) and you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful setting. Natalie Knox was our planner and I can’t say enough good things about her! I work crazy hours and was planning the wedding from 1000+ miles away; she was beyond flexible and accommodating and I never worried for a second that she was handling all the details I couldn’t from afar. From the moment we selected Boone Hall, she helped us to identify a short list of fantastic vendors (so helpful when there are tons of options in the Charleston area). She has great relationships with other wedding professionals who were able to create the wedding of our dreams. She’s also the most positive, kind and responsive person who dealt with every last minute emergency with a smile. Do not hesitate for a second- Boone Hall is spectacular and Natalie is the best of the best!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Boone Hall Plantation 28
  • Laysa

Laysa De La Parra · Married on 02/17/2019

Dream Wedding + amazing coordination team

We had Boone Hall Plantation picked out as our venue from the moment we got engaged! We made sure to book our date ASAP as we understood it was highly sought after. And after experiencing our wedding day, we understood more than ever how perfect this venue is along with Natalie Knox and her team.

To this day, our guests are still going on and on about how amazing our wedding was. Natalie was a dream to work with- friendly, organized, and knowledgeable. All that made our day stress-free, fun, and a real life fairy tale!

100% recommend!

Boone Hall Plantation 39
    Boone Hall Plantation 40

Jennifer R · Married on 09/30/2018

Best night ever

We had the most wonderful time celebrating our wedding at Boone Hall. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful and picturesque setting than the Cotton Dock. Our family and friends haven’t stopped talking about it a month later, and our pictures look like they’re out of a magazine. I cannot thank Natalie Knox and her team enough for our magical day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/13/2018

Natalie at Boone Hall is absolutely incredible! She is so creative and organized! She was very easy to work with, took care of every little detail imaginable so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! The way she coordinated and pulled together all of our ideas while putting her touch on things and providing awesome suggestions when we didn’t know what we wanted or needed guidance was amazing! Best $$$ that we spent in the whole wedding process, she is incredible! And the venue speaks for itself, it is breathtaking, we have gotten endless compliments and several people have told us it’s the most gorgeous wedding venue they have ever been to, and our photos are phenomenal!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Boone Hall Plantation 41
    Boone Hall Plantation 42
    Boone Hall Plantation 43
    Boone Hall Plantation 44
    Boone Hall Plantation 45
    Boone Hall Plantation 46

Kitty · Married on 04/28/2018

From the time we talked to Natalie on day one, every single bit of our wedding experience was a pure joy. Boone Hall is a beautiful wedding venue and choosing her to be our wedding planner was invaluable. She made everything easy and painless and on the day of the wedding, it was flawless....exceeding all expectations. Thank you Boone Hall and especially Natalie Knox.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Mason · Married on 04/27/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue!! It was everything I ever dreamed of!! Natalie is the best wedding coordinator EVER and made everything super easy and stress free!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

christopher · Married on 04/21/2018

my wife dana and i could not have asked for a better experience with natalie, and boone hall. from the moment we began working together we knew we were in great hands, and natalie was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with for our big weekend. we could not recommend her any higher.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Dana · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Boone Hall, and Natalie was the most incredible part of it. The venue was absolutely stunning, all of our guests left saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The backdrop of Ave of the Oaks and The Cotton dock were truly perfect. Natalie kept everything moving smoothly, and kept us on track the whole way through planning. We will really miss working with her!!! And have the best memories / photos a couple could ask for.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

My wedding reception at the Boone Hall Cotton Dock was nothing short of a fairy tale and far exceeded anything I could have ever dreamed! Natalie Knox was spectacular through the planning process and put my mind at ease. She captured my taste and made my vision more than reality. She managed to come in under my budget and impresssed not only me, but my Father which is hard to do! I had a large wedding and she guided me through how to best use the space with my guest count and the layout worked very well. She recommended I use particular rentals to diminish long lines at bars and stations and everything she said worked phenomenally and our guests didn’t have to wait long for food or drinks. The decor was beautiful and transformed a rustic barn into a place of elegance and southern charm! You will not be disappointed with Natalie Knox, I couldn’t have planned my wedding without her!! ☺️

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

This venue was absolutely stunning and our guests loved it!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful & serene setting for my daughter's wedding! We used the small lawn in front of the iron gates for the ceremony & the Cotton Dock for the reception. It is a breathtaking venue! The sun was setting over the river on the Cotton Dock & was just magnificent! Weather was grand. Boone Hall Plantation is the most beautiful venue in all of Charleston! It is worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Grace · Married on 09/30/2017

Boone Hall and Natalie Knox were so incredibly helpful! I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else or with a better team. They were always quick to respond and Natalie was an absolute dream to work with. On a scale from 1-10, this team is a 20! We hired Natalie as our wedding coordinator and she was a rock star. I would HIGHLY recommend her if you're wedding is at Boone Hall. She is so much fun to work with and extremely organized and knowledgable. We are so grateful to her and Boone Hall. You can not go wrong with this magnificent venue!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Boone Hall Plantation 54
    Boone Hall Plantation 55
    Boone Hall Plantation 56

Aimee · Married on 09/30/2017

Boone Hall was a fairytale setting for our wedding. All the guests agreed this was the best location they have ever been to for a wedding. The ceremony was on the front lawn and the reception was at the cotton dock. Our wedding planner Natalie made sure all the details were perfect and we had the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Erin · Married on 05/12/2017

Boone Hall Plantation was the most amazing and beautiful venue for our big day! We had our ceremony facing the gates looking out on the avenue of oaks and our reception at the Cotton Dock. Everything single detail was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests had the most amazing time. Natalie and her entire team were fantastic! We truly appreciate every small (maybe sometime ridiculous) question answered, freak out calmed and all the dedication and hard work that Natalie handled with ease! I would not change a single thing!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Keri · Married on 04/28/2017

Natalie at Boone Hall was absolutely amazing and we could not have had a better wedding experience! She was friendly, extremely knowledgeable, quick to respond and was able to make our dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend her as she is the best in the business!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kelley · Married on 04/09/2017

The most gorgeous place on earth! It's magical. Our guests had a great time and I was truly blown away by the kindness and professionalism of everyone who was a part of making our big day so special!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ryland · Married on 01/14/2017

Wouldn't trade this for the world. Most beautiful venue in the state by far. Thanks!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Nikki · Married on 12/11/2016

Natalie Knox is incredible. From the moment we stepped on the property for the first time, we were welcomed with her warm presence and smile. We were deciding between a few different venues, but were sold by the beauty of Boone Hall that overwhelms you as soon as you enter the property. We also loved the flexibility that came with Boone Hall. Boone Hall allows you to decide your budget whereas many other venues have minimums. Natalie and the team at Boone Hall were incredibly flexible and accommodating from the beginning. We decided to use Natalie's planning services and couldn't be happier with our decision. She guided us on what vendors to select and was always so on top of everything. We actually had to postpone our wedding because of Hurricane Matthew, and Natalie was so kind and helpful throughout the process. The wedding day far exceeded all of my expectations and the planning process was incredibly smooth - Natalie truly made all the difference. We couldn't be happier with having chosen Boone Hall.

Sent on 01/16/2017

kelly · Married on 10/30/2016

We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Boone Hall. We had our ceremony on the Side Lawn under the oak trees and our reception at the Cotton Dock. Everything was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests are still talking about what a gorgeous venue it was. Also, service/staff were fantastic. We already had a wedding planner but when we needed anything Natalie from Boone Hall was a prompt with responses and extremely helpful. Book this venue, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2016

ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

Had my dream wedding at Boone Hall! Natalie was absolutely wonderful!!! Couldn't have done it without her. The scenery is amazing there. I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day turned out. Wish I could do it all over again!!! Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful the wedding was!! Other venues just pale in comparison to Boone Hall (at least in my opinion!! :))

Sent on 10/25/2016