Boone Hall Plantation Reviews

108 Reviews for Boone Hall Plantation

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Haltiwanger · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Hired vendor

I have hired this venue for my wedding in 2020 and they have been nothing but helpful! I am beyond excited to marry my best friend here! The grounds are gorgeous!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Ronda Lipsius · Married on 06/27/2020

Boone Hall Plantation

My daughter dreamed of having her wedding at Boone Hall Plantation. Our wedding planner, Natalie, was amazing. She covered every detail and the ceremony and reception were beautiful and an amazing experience. Co-vid interrupted wedding planning and downsized our guest numbers greatly but it was a dream come true day!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Ansley

Ansley · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful venue and wonderful to work with

The venue speaks for itself as it is a beautiful plantation. The staff was wonderful! They were kind, patient and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Dreams

Boonehall plantation really speaks for itself - it’s beyond beautiful but what really made my experience next level was hiring Natalie Knox as our wedding planner. She was so good that in the end I missed being in constant contact! She knew my wedding dreams before I did which was so amazing. She was able to take my personality and unorganized vision and turn it into a true dream. She is the best in the business and you can tell by how well she interacts with all of the vendors she is respected and good friends with all. She even helped me add personal touches like a cigar bar and live oyster shuckers at the cocktail hour. I couldn’t have imagined doing this with anyone besides her!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jean Sharpe · Married on 08/17/2019

Magical Place to Create Your Special Day

Romantic setting like no other! The property, with multiple venues, allows the bride to create her own atmosphere she has likely dreamed of for years....the staff is engaged in preparation as well as the day of when unexpected things can arise...I highly recommend the "full service planner" as they know the property, staff and vendors well -- they have seen it all! On my daughter's wedding day the rains were bountiful at ceremony time, and the entire BH staff was hand's on deck under the leadership of Natalie Knox to rearrange and ensure it was seamless and beautiful....the bride not I, MOB, stressed or worried as we knew we were in great hands! The wedding was more magical than expected and the Cotton Dock rocked a huge party for many family and guests! Thanks for allowing a young lady to have her dreams of getting married at Boone Hall be just what she had imagined!! The Sharpe Family

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Amundson · Married on 07/24/2019

Historically charming

I absolutely love the avenue of the oaks, the slave houses, & the riverdock for a wedding venue.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/14/2019

A beautiful wedding!

The Cotton Dock at Boone Hall is a beautiful place to have a wedding. It is rustic but elegant and the view is amazing. The pictures taken under the oaks were gorgeous. Natalie Knox, the wedding planner, is very professional and made planning the wedding smooth and easy. We would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Magical wedding

Boone Hall is a venue out of a fairy tale and my husband and I are so blessed that we were able to have our wedding in such a beautiful place. We did our ceremony on the front lawn and reception at the cotton dock (with the dance floor on the deck) and you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful setting. Natalie Knox was our planner and I can’t say enough good things about her! I work crazy hours and was planning the wedding from 1000+ miles away; she was beyond flexible and accommodating and I never worried for a second that she was handling all the details I couldn’t from afar. From the moment we selected Boone Hall, she helped us to identify a short list of fantastic vendors (so helpful when there are tons of options in the Charleston area). She has great relationships with other wedding professionals who were able to create the wedding of our dreams. She’s also the most positive, kind and responsive person who dealt with every last minute emergency with a smile. Do not hesitate for a second- Boone Hall is spectacular and Natalie is the best of the best!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Laysa

Laysa De La Parra · Married on 02/17/2019

Dream Wedding + amazing coordination team

We had Boone Hall Plantation picked out as our venue from the moment we got engaged! We made sure to book our date ASAP as we understood it was highly sought after. And after experiencing our wedding day, we understood more than ever how perfect this venue is along with Natalie Knox and her team.

To this day, our guests are still going on and on about how amazing our wedding was. Natalie was a dream to work with- friendly, organized, and knowledgeable. All that made our day stress-free, fun, and a real life fairy tale!

100% recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Wolfe · Married on 10/21/2018

Avenue of Oaks - stunning

Unbelievably beautiful venue that not only supports history because of its active status as a museum but also is accommodating to all.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Anna-Claire

Anna-Claire · Married on 10/19/2018

Boone Hall is an absolute dream, and Natalie Knox makes your dream possible!

Boone Hall is a dream venue as evidenced by their packed event calendar. We love Boone Hall and adore Natalie Knox so if you take anything away from this review, it is to book your date ASAP and work with Natalie!

You really cannot find a more stunning, customizable venue than Boone Hall. Our October ceremony was on the Avenue of Oaks which was such a serene, picture perfect ceremony location. Our cocktail hour and reception were on the Cotton Dock which provided a beautiful clean slate for us to design our day exactly how we wanted. In addition to being a stunning venue, the ability to really put our personal stamp on things created the exact vibe we were going for with our guests and that led to our wedding day being even better than we could have dreamed.

What's more, Boone Hall's event manager Natalie Knox is a world class professional and absolute joy to work with in making your day perfection. From start to finish, Natalie made wedding planning fun, organized, stress-free, and truly focused on the things that matter most to the couple. She was an invaluable partner to us and provided sage advice, guidance, and expert styling that made everything truly come together. Natalie knows all the right people in the industry to make your vision a reality. I gave broad notes about my style and preferences and what she created was so spot on it is like she read my mind. She will never waste your time with fluff or false hope. Natalie is the real deal and I absolutely loved working with her to plan our weekend.

In summary, we have some tough critics in our group who have hosted their own weddings in beautiful locations around the world and they are still raving about how our wedding was absolute perfection in the most stunning venue they've ever seen. So it is with full confidence and sincere appreciation that we give Boone Hall and Natalie Knox our highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer R · Married on 09/30/2018

Best night ever

We had the most wonderful time celebrating our wedding at Boone Hall. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful and picturesque setting than the Cotton Dock. Our family and friends haven’t stopped talking about it a month later, and our pictures look like they’re out of a magazine. I cannot thank Natalie Knox and her team enough for our magical day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/13/2018

Natalie at Boone Hall is absolutely incredible! She is so creative and organized! She was very easy to work with, took care of every little detail imaginable so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! The way she coordinated and pulled together all of our ideas while putting her touch on things and providing awesome suggestions when we didn’t know what we wanted or needed guidance was amazing! Best $$$ that we spent in the whole wedding process, she is incredible! And the venue speaks for itself, it is breathtaking, we have gotten endless compliments and several people have told us it’s the most gorgeous wedding venue they have ever been to, and our photos are phenomenal!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kitty · Married on 04/28/2018

From the time we talked to Natalie on day one, every single bit of our wedding experience was a pure joy. Boone Hall is a beautiful wedding venue and choosing her to be our wedding planner was invaluable. She made everything easy and painless and on the day of the wedding, it was flawless....exceeding all expectations. Thank you Boone Hall and especially Natalie Knox.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Mason · Married on 04/27/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue!! It was everything I ever dreamed of!! Natalie is the best wedding coordinator EVER and made everything super easy and stress free!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

christopher · Married on 04/21/2018

my wife dana and i could not have asked for a better experience with natalie, and boone hall. from the moment we began working together we knew we were in great hands, and natalie was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with for our big weekend. we could not recommend her any higher.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Dana · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Boone Hall, and Natalie was the most incredible part of it. The venue was absolutely stunning, all of our guests left saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The backdrop of Ave of the Oaks and The Cotton dock were truly perfect. Natalie kept everything moving smoothly, and kept us on track the whole way through planning. We will really miss working with her!!! And have the best memories / photos a couple could ask for.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

My wedding reception at the Boone Hall Cotton Dock was nothing short of a fairy tale and far exceeded anything I could have ever dreamed! Natalie Knox was spectacular through the planning process and put my mind at ease. She captured my taste and made my vision more than reality. She managed to come in under my budget and impresssed not only me, but my Father which is hard to do! I had a large wedding and she guided me through how to best use the space with my guest count and the layout worked very well. She recommended I use particular rentals to diminish long lines at bars and stations and everything she said worked phenomenally and our guests didn’t have to wait long for food or drinks. The decor was beautiful and transformed a rustic barn into a place of elegance and southern charm! You will not be disappointed with Natalie Knox, I couldn’t have planned my wedding without her!! ☺️

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

This venue was absolutely stunning and our guests loved it!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful & serene setting for my daughter's wedding! We used the small lawn in front of the iron gates for the ceremony & the Cotton Dock for the reception. It is a breathtaking venue! The sun was setting over the river on the Cotton Dock & was just magnificent! Weather was grand. Boone Hall Plantation is the most beautiful venue in all of Charleston! It is worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Grace · Married on 09/30/2017

Boone Hall and Natalie Knox were so incredibly helpful! I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else or with a better team. They were always quick to respond and Natalie was an absolute dream to work with. On a scale from 1-10, this team is a 20! We hired Natalie as our wedding coordinator and she was a rock star. I would HIGHLY recommend her if you're wedding is at Boone Hall. She is so much fun to work with and extremely organized and knowledgable. We are so grateful to her and Boone Hall. You can not go wrong with this magnificent venue!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/30/2017

Boone Hall was a fairytale setting for our wedding. All the guests agreed this was the best location they have ever been to for a wedding. The ceremony was on the front lawn and the reception was at the cotton dock. Our wedding planner Natalie made sure all the details were perfect and we had the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Erin · Married on 05/12/2017

Boone Hall Plantation was the most amazing and beautiful venue for our big day! We had our ceremony facing the gates looking out on the avenue of oaks and our reception at the Cotton Dock. Everything single detail was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests had the most amazing time. Natalie and her entire team were fantastic! We truly appreciate every small (maybe sometime ridiculous) question answered, freak out calmed and all the dedication and hard work that Natalie handled with ease! I would not change a single thing!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Keri · Married on 04/28/2017

Natalie at Boone Hall was absolutely amazing and we could not have had a better wedding experience! She was friendly, extremely knowledgeable, quick to respond and was able to make our dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend her as she is the best in the business!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kelley · Married on 04/09/2017

The most gorgeous place on earth! It's magical. Our guests had a great time and I was truly blown away by the kindness and professionalism of everyone who was a part of making our big day so special!

Sent on 04/10/2017