Bonnie Brunt Cakes Reviews

48 Reviews for Bonnie Brunt Cakes

• Hannah

Hannah Rimmer · Married on 10/05/2019

Honestly Magical

Her cake tasting was truly magical. I loved the experience and being able to taste the different cake/icing options really helped us pick the best option. Her artistry was beautiful and I’ve already ordered a dozen cupcake versions of our wedding cake flavor to reminisce!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

Hannah...thanks so much...and what a joy to work with you and your SWEET family were!!! You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I know you had the very best time. Thanks so much for including us in the lovely day. :)
  • April

April Wise · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful wedding cake! ❤︯

I really love Mrs. Bonnie!! She is AMAZING. Nothing on my day went well but the cake was awesome. Everyone loved it. Mrs. Bonnie gave me the biggest hug ever when I dropped the cake stand back off!! Really Nice Christian lady!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

April. You are such a sweet girl. I'm sorry you had some disappointments, but you got to marry your true love. THAT is a win win win!! I'm so thrilled that we got to work with you and provide your beautiful cake. Congratulations to you both...all the happiness and joy to you!!!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely delicious!

Bonnie Brunt Cakes worked with me to deliver a simple, small wedding cake. Hubby and I did the sample kit and decided on the carrot cake with spiced frosting, and it was a major hit with our guests!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

Courtney. Thanks for taking the time to share your sweet words. I just loved that cake topper. I love it when brides make things personal. Thank you for including us in such a beautiful time. Happiness and joy to you!!!

Alana Tyler · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

People have continued to rave about the tastiness of the cake long after our wedding day! Not only was it absolutely stunning, but tasted just as amazing as it looked. Top that off with incredible customer service.. Bonnie and her whole team were quick to respond, answer questions, and just be completely on top of everything. We will definitely use them again for any special event needing a cake!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

Alana...Thanks for taking the time to share such warm words about our cakes and service. You were such a joy to work with, and we can't WAIT to work with you again.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Peller · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding cakes!

There is nothing more delicious than a Bonnie Brunt cake. And I mean NOTHING. Bonnie and her team are incredible and her cakes are above and beyond beautiful! They are so attentive to detail and so thoughtful in their design. Bonnie can make any cake vision into a reality. She is also the nicest and sweetest woman in South Carolina. My entire family absolutely adores her! Every time I open my freezer and see the top of my amazing sweet potato wedding cake, it takes every fiber in my body not to take it out and eat it all. April 2020 can’t come soon enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Destiny berry · Married on 04/13/2019

Delicious cake

Not only is the cake beautiful, it is very delicious! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Very personal, plenty of options to choose from, and a sketch of what the cake will look like before you leave. Bonnie makes choosing a cake a wonderful and stress free experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Ashlin

Ashlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely stunning

Bonnie actually did my very first birthday cake (22 years ago) so for her to do my wedding cake, it was only fitting. From the cake tasting all the way down to the wedding day, Bonnie and her team were nothing short of excellent. We chose to have the Sweet Potato cake for two layers and Red Velvet cake for the other two with cream cheese icing for both and it was perfect for our fall wedding, our guests were so impressed. Also had a grooms cake done, we had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Cake Ever

I could not have possibly asked for a better wedding cake. Bonnie is incredible, hands down. I was drawn to her elegant yet versatile style and the existing reviews about her flavors had me sold. When I went to visit Bonnie for a consultation, I was not sure at all what sort of cake I wanted. I brought a few photos of cakes that I liked and I told her some details about my likes and interests (lace, flowers, pearls, rose gold, babies breath). She disappeared in the back to draw something up and when she came back, I was stunned! I was so excited; the cake she drew for me was perfect in every way and I couldn't believe that she nailed it and came up with the dream cake I didn't even know I wanted!
    She had so many incredible flavors, it was very hard to choose. We ended up doing red velvet cake with amaretto icing and sweet potato cake with spice icing. The sweet potato cake and spice icing was an absolute hit at the wedding!
    Bonnie also did my husband's groom's cake and I was equally impressed. She took a concept that I was almost certain wouldn't be able to be translated into cake form (the pokemon Beedrill) and she somehow figured it out! The grooms cake was strawberry cake with lemon icing. Bonnie is a cake genius!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

Cecilia...you were such a delight to work with. THANK you for these very kind words. We had such a good time with your grooms cake...and the wedding cake...well, lovely brides make for lovely cakes. :) Thank you...so much...and happiness to you BOTH!!!
  • oKMarie

Kellie · Married on 09/01/2018

Bonnie was amazing! She is very detailed which makes the end result that much better. My husband loved his surprise groom's cake and everyone thought it was spectacular!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

She is so amazing! She took my ideas and made them come to life! She worked with my florist for the flowers on the cake so I didn’t even have to worry about it! Her cakes taste unbelievably amazing and I had fondant on my cake which can taste nasty with the wrong person making it. Her’s is amazing and actually tastes great!!! She is so amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Melissaa · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Mrs. Bonnie is such a sweetheart. While doing cake tasting, she gave us a variety of delicious options. We kept in contact during the process and she even emailed and communicated as my special day got closed. Although, we had to change the date, due to an unexpected pregnancy, she was more than happy to accommodate my request. When I saw the cake, I cried. It was breathe taking. Everyone still talks about my cake and how delicious it was. If you have to make a decision, go with Bonnie Brunt. You won't regret it. She is also reasonable.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Bonnie was great to work with. I showed her a Pinterest picture, and she was able to execute exactly what we wanted. It turned out even more beautiful than I anticipated. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2018

So easy & wonderful

Bonnie was so easy to work with. The tasting was such a fun experience and then the cake is just to die for! I came with a vision and she delivered with more. Loved everything about my cake!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • HappilyEverSemenza

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Can't say enough about Bonnie and her team. Sweet Potato Cake - 'nuf said! Bonnie, thank you for making our day "sweet". I can always count on you to provide stunning cakes that TASTE GREAT!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/05/2017

I picked Bonnie Brunt Cakes to make my daughter's wedding cake after seeing photos of her cakes on various venue websites and from multiple recommendations. From the time I first contacted her she was very professional, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the cake and icing tasting and were able to select our own flavor combinations. Not only are her cakes lovely but they are also delicious. Everyone who tasted the cake commented on how moist it was and asked who made it. I highly recommend Bonnie Brunt Cakes for anyone looking for a special occasion cake.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Bob · Married on 06/24/2017

Our son's grooms cake was specially designed by Bonnie and her team. Not only did our cake look fantastic, it tasted wonderful. The compliments for the cake flowed throughout the night and the weekend. Bonnie and her team made our experience so easy and seamless. They were great with the design, presentation and delivery. Our only regret is that there is no more cake left to enjoy!! When our daughter gets married, we'll look no further than to Bonnie and her team to design and make her cake. Look no further than Bonnie for your cake......you will absolutely LOVE it. PROMISE!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chiquita · Married on 05/20/2017

My cake was outstanding! Please use this vendor..cake was delicious, my guest are still talking about it!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Bonnie listened to what I wanted and delivered. The cakes were so good, I stashed some away for me. He strawberry is by far my favorite. She's the best! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Bonnie is the sweetest. She welcomes you with such open arms and has the best personality imaginable. With so many cake flavors and icings to choose from it was difficult to choose because they all taste so good. I just showed her an example of the cake I wanted, she sketched it and I know It'll be beautiful and delicious. I cant wait.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Gibson · Married on 12/17/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful, delicious and our favorite part of wedding planning! Bonnie made the entire process seamless and fun! We arrived at her fun shop about 5 months before our wedding. We showed her pictures and told her what we had envisioned. Bonnie took our ideas and drew up a diagram of the cake while we were doing the cake tasting. We absolutely LOVED our cake! Thank you Bonnie!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Nellie · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! She did our wedding cake and a few cakes for our rehearsal dinner and we got SO many compliments. Multiple people told us that our cake was the best wedding cake they'd ever have. Very responsive, professional, and sweet as can be!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie is incredible!!!!! We absolutely loved using her for both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner groom's cake! She went above and beyond in making sure we were all on the same page in terms of design, size, flavors, cost, etc. She created the most amazing Fishing Boat groom's cake with our little dachshunds on-board-- my husband could not even believe his eyes. It was certainly too pretty to eat! Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous... I showed her a couple photos from Pinterest, and then received a Pinterest-worthy cake on my wedding day! She was so accommodating and responsive. I live out of state, and she arranged to have a cake tasting box delivered to my dress fitting in Mt. Pleasant because I was only in town for a few hours. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Randi · Married on 12/01/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! I live in Charleston, SC, so she was a little bit of a drive away, but totally worth it! She was the only baker, out of about 15 that I talked to, that was willing to do our wedding cake exactly how I wanted. I did not want fondant as the covering of the cake, and she was willing to make the entire cover as he royal blue buttercream that I wanted, and it tasted amazing! Her cake flavors and fillings/icings have the homemade taste to them and they keep for days! Exactly what I had described to her, she drew up in a matter of minutes, but better, and then created it as a cake!!! I can't say enough good things about her and her cakes!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2016

Hands down one of the best cakes I have ever had. From the first time we met her, she was professional, courteous, and helpful. She was more then willing to work with our budget and gave us the most bang for our buck. The cake was the highlight of the event and the guest are still talking about how it tasted weeks later. I would recommend her for any of your cake needs. She's simply the best.

Sent on 11/21/2016