Bonnie Brunt Cakes Reviews

Bonnie Brunt Cakes 6
Bonnie Brunt Cakes 7

Alana Tyler · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

People have continued to rave about the tastiness of the cake long after our wedding day! Not only was it absolutely stunning, but tasted just as amazing as it looked. Top that off with incredible customer service.. Bonnie and her whole team were quick to respond, answer questions, and just be completely on top of everything. We will definitely use them again for any special event needing a cake!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bonnie Brunt Cakes's reply:

Alana...Thanks for taking the time to share such warm words about our cakes and service. You were such a joy to work with, and we can't WAIT to work with you again.

Destiny berry · Married on 04/13/2019

Delicious cake

Not only is the cake beautiful, it is very delicious! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Very personal, plenty of options to choose from, and a sketch of what the cake will look like before you leave. Bonnie makes choosing a cake a wonderful and stress free experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Ashlin

Ashlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely stunning

Bonnie actually did my very first birthday cake (22 years ago) so for her to do my wedding cake, it was only fitting. From the cake tasting all the way down to the wedding day, Bonnie and her team were nothing short of excellent. We chose to have the Sweet Potato cake for two layers and Red Velvet cake for the other two with cream cheese icing for both and it was perfect for our fall wedding, our guests were so impressed. Also had a grooms cake done, we had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes 10
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes 11
  • oKMarie

Kellie · Married on 09/01/2018

Bonnie was amazing! She is very detailed which makes the end result that much better. My husband loved his surprise groom's cake and everyone thought it was spectacular!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

She is so amazing! She took my ideas and made them come to life! She worked with my florist for the flowers on the cake so I didn’t even have to worry about it! Her cakes taste unbelievably amazing and I had fondant on my cake which can taste nasty with the wrong person making it. Her’s is amazing and actually tastes great!!! She is so amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Melissaa · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Mrs. Bonnie is such a sweetheart. While doing cake tasting, she gave us a variety of delicious options. We kept in contact during the process and she even emailed and communicated as my special day got closed. Although, we had to change the date, due to an unexpected pregnancy, she was more than happy to accommodate my request. When I saw the cake, I cried. It was breathe taking. Everyone still talks about my cake and how delicious it was. If you have to make a decision, go with Bonnie Brunt. You won't regret it. She is also reasonable.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes 12

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Bonnie was great to work with. I showed her a Pinterest picture, and she was able to execute exactly what we wanted. It turned out even more beautiful than I anticipated. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes 13
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2018

So easy & wonderful

Bonnie was so easy to work with. The tasting was such a fun experience and then the cake is just to die for! I came with a vision and she delivered with more. Loved everything about my cake!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes 14
  • HappilyEverSemenza

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Can't say enough about Bonnie and her team. Sweet Potato Cake - 'nuf said! Bonnie, thank you for making our day "sweet". I can always count on you to provide stunning cakes that TASTE GREAT!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/05/2017

I picked Bonnie Brunt Cakes to make my daughter's wedding cake after seeing photos of her cakes on various venue websites and from multiple recommendations. From the time I first contacted her she was very professional, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the cake and icing tasting and were able to select our own flavor combinations. Not only are her cakes lovely but they are also delicious. Everyone who tasted the cake commented on how moist it was and asked who made it. I highly recommend Bonnie Brunt Cakes for anyone looking for a special occasion cake.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Bob · Married on 06/24/2017

Our son's grooms cake was specially designed by Bonnie and her team. Not only did our cake look fantastic, it tasted wonderful. The compliments for the cake flowed throughout the night and the weekend. Bonnie and her team made our experience so easy and seamless. They were great with the design, presentation and delivery. Our only regret is that there is no more cake left to enjoy!! When our daughter gets married, we'll look no further than to Bonnie and her team to design and make her cake. Look no further than Bonnie for your cake......you will absolutely LOVE it. PROMISE!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chiquita · Married on 05/20/2017

My cake was outstanding! Please use this vendor..cake was delicious, my guest are still talking about it!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Bonnie listened to what I wanted and delivered. The cakes were so good, I stashed some away for me. He strawberry is by far my favorite. She's the best! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Bonnie is the sweetest. She welcomes you with such open arms and has the best personality imaginable. With so many cake flavors and icings to choose from it was difficult to choose because they all taste so good. I just showed her an example of the cake I wanted, she sketched it and I know It'll be beautiful and delicious. I cant wait.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Gibson · Married on 12/17/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful, delicious and our favorite part of wedding planning! Bonnie made the entire process seamless and fun! We arrived at her fun shop about 5 months before our wedding. We showed her pictures and told her what we had envisioned. Bonnie took our ideas and drew up a diagram of the cake while we were doing the cake tasting. We absolutely LOVED our cake! Thank you Bonnie!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Nellie · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! She did our wedding cake and a few cakes for our rehearsal dinner and we got SO many compliments. Multiple people told us that our cake was the best wedding cake they'd ever have. Very responsive, professional, and sweet as can be!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie is incredible!!!!! We absolutely loved using her for both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner groom's cake! She went above and beyond in making sure we were all on the same page in terms of design, size, flavors, cost, etc. She created the most amazing Fishing Boat groom's cake with our little dachshunds on-board-- my husband could not even believe his eyes. It was certainly too pretty to eat! Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous... I showed her a couple photos from Pinterest, and then received a Pinterest-worthy cake on my wedding day! She was so accommodating and responsive. I live out of state, and she arranged to have a cake tasting box delivered to my dress fitting in Mt. Pleasant because I was only in town for a few hours. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Randi · Married on 12/01/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! I live in Charleston, SC, so she was a little bit of a drive away, but totally worth it! She was the only baker, out of about 15 that I talked to, that was willing to do our wedding cake exactly how I wanted. I did not want fondant as the covering of the cake, and she was willing to make the entire cover as he royal blue buttercream that I wanted, and it tasted amazing! Her cake flavors and fillings/icings have the homemade taste to them and they keep for days! Exactly what I had described to her, she drew up in a matter of minutes, but better, and then created it as a cake!!! I can't say enough good things about her and her cakes!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2016

Hands down one of the best cakes I have ever had. From the first time we met her, she was professional, courteous, and helpful. She was more then willing to work with our budget and gave us the most bang for our buck. The cake was the highlight of the event and the guest are still talking about how it tasted weeks later. I would recommend her for any of your cake needs. She's simply the best.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2016

Bonnie is an ARTIST! Our cake received so many, many compliments. Many times, wedding cakes are beautiful--but I think they're seldom delicious. Bonnie's was! Thank you for providing the perfect centerpiece to our favorite day. We love you!
    Catherine & Jake

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Mrs. Bonnie Brunt is simply amazing and I will recommend her to every single person that I possibly can! Our first phone call lasted about 45 minutes because we talked about cake, life and everything in between! She makes you feel so welcomed and like you're her only client although she makes at least 12 cakes per week!!!! When we met with her, we told her our ideas for the grooms cake and for the wedding cake and within minutes, she handed us a sketch of both cakes and we didn't have to make any changes!!! Mrs. Bonnie stayed in touch with us throughout the entire process and she delivered both cakes in a timely manner with no problems at all! The groom's cake was out of this world and people are still talking about it!! Mrs. Bonnie and her team made the Groom's Cake with our 2 Boykin Spaniels look extremely real with so many details and the cake itself was divine!!! She also designed our wedding cake and it was absolutely stunning!! Mrs. Bonnie is extraordinary and you will not find a better artist or a better baker, no matter how hard you try!!!! We were so pleased with everything and we will never be able to thank Mrs. Bonnie and her team enough for making our wedding weekend so memorable!!!! xoxo - Amanda Briggs Welch

Sent on 10/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Bonnie was AMAZING! From start to finish, I was completely confident in Bonnie's vision and what she would provide for our grooms cake and wedding cake. She is unbelievably talented and down to earth and she goes to any length to make sure that you're in love with the service the she provides. Her delivery team was great, as was the cake stand that we rented from her for the wedding. This was awesome because it meant that we didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a nice stand that we would never use again. Trust Bonnie and her wonderful team with your event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2016

adrianne · Married on 06/11/2016

Bonnie is just the sweetest lady you will ever meet. More importantly, she does an excellent job and you can tell she has a passion and talent for cakes! She very prompt and professional. Her and her team were such a pleasure to work with and me (and my husband's) cakes turned out AMAZING! Keep doing a great job! ( Best, Adrianne 'aka crazy dog lady').

Sent on 06/29/2016