Bonnie Brunt Cakes, LLC Reviews

37 Reviews for Bonnie Brunt Cakes, LLC

37 Bonnie Brunt Cakes, LLC Reviews
  • oKMarie

Kellie · Married on 09/01/2018

Bonnie was amazing! She is very detailed which makes the end result that much better. My husband loved his surprise groom's cake and everyone thought it was spectacular!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

She is so amazing! She took my ideas and made them come to life! She worked with my florist for the flowers on the cake so I didn’t even have to worry about it! Her cakes taste unbelievably amazing and I had fondant on my cake which can taste nasty with the wrong person making it. Her’s is amazing and actually tastes great!!! She is so amazing!

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Bonnie was great to work with. I showed her a Pinterest picture, and she was able to execute exactly what we wanted. It turned out even more beautiful than I anticipated. Highly recommended!

Bonnie Brunt Cakes, LLC 1
  • HappilyEverSemenza

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Can't say enough about Bonnie and her team. Sweet Potato Cake - 'nuf said! Bonnie, thank you for making our day "sweet". I can always count on you to provide stunning cakes that TASTE GREAT!

Pamela · Married on 08/05/2017

I picked Bonnie Brunt Cakes to make my daughter's wedding cake after seeing photos of her cakes on various venue websites and from multiple recommendations. From the time I first contacted her she was very professional, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the cake and icing tasting and were able to select our own flavor combinations. Not only are her cakes lovely but they are also delicious. Everyone who tasted the cake commented on how moist it was and asked who made it. I highly recommend Bonnie Brunt Cakes for anyone looking for a special occasion cake.

Bob · Married on 06/24/2017

Our son's grooms cake was specially designed by Bonnie and her team. Not only did our cake look fantastic, it tasted wonderful. The compliments for the cake flowed throughout the night and the weekend. Bonnie and her team made our experience so easy and seamless. They were great with the design, presentation and delivery. Our only regret is that there is no more cake left to enjoy!! When our daughter gets married, we'll look no further than to Bonnie and her team to design and make her cake. Look no further than Bonnie for your cake......you will absolutely LOVE it. PROMISE!

Chiquita · Married on 05/20/2017

My cake was outstanding! Please use this vendor..cake was delicious, my guest are still talking about it!

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Bonnie listened to what I wanted and delivered. The cakes were so good, I stashed some away for me. He strawberry is by far my favorite. She's the best! I highly recommend!!

• User6128168 · 1+ year ago

Bonnie is the sweetest. She welcomes you with such open arms and has the best personality imaginable. With so many cake flavors and icings to choose from it was difficult to choose because they all taste so good. I just showed her an example of the cake I wanted, she sketched it and I know It'll be beautiful and delicious. I cant wait.

Gibson · Married on 12/17/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful, delicious and our favorite part of wedding planning! Bonnie made the entire process seamless and fun! We arrived at her fun shop about 5 months before our wedding. We showed her pictures and told her what we had envisioned. Bonnie took our ideas and drew up a diagram of the cake while we were doing the cake tasting. We absolutely LOVED our cake! Thank you Bonnie!

Nellie · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! She did our wedding cake and a few cakes for our rehearsal dinner and we got SO many compliments. Multiple people told us that our cake was the best wedding cake they'd ever have. Very responsive, professional, and sweet as can be!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/10/2016

Bonnie is incredible!!!!! We absolutely loved using her for both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner groom's cake! She went above and beyond in making sure we were all on the same page in terms of design, size, flavors, cost, etc. She created the most amazing Fishing Boat groom's cake with our little dachshunds on-board-- my husband could not even believe his eyes. It was certainly too pretty to eat! Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous... I showed her a couple photos from Pinterest, and then received a Pinterest-worthy cake on my wedding day! She was so accommodating and responsive. I live out of state, and she arranged to have a cake tasting box delivered to my dress fitting in Mt. Pleasant because I was only in town for a few hours. Highly recommend!

Randi · Married on 12/01/2016

Bonnie and her team are amazing! I live in Charleston, SC, so she was a little bit of a drive away, but totally worth it! She was the only baker, out of about 15 that I talked to, that was willing to do our wedding cake exactly how I wanted. I did not want fondant as the covering of the cake, and she was willing to make the entire cover as he royal blue buttercream that I wanted, and it tasted amazing! Her cake flavors and fillings/icings have the homemade taste to them and they keep for days! Exactly what I had described to her, she drew up in a matter of minutes, but better, and then created it as a cake!!! I can't say enough good things about her and her cakes!!!

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2016

Hands down one of the best cakes I have ever had. From the first time we met her, she was professional, courteous, and helpful. She was more then willing to work with our budget and gave us the most bang for our buck. The cake was the highlight of the event and the guest are still talking about how it tasted weeks later. I would recommend her for any of your cake needs. She's simply the best.

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2016

Bonnie is an ARTIST! Our cake received so many, many compliments. Many times, wedding cakes are beautiful--but I think they're seldom delicious. Bonnie's was! Thank you for providing the perfect centerpiece to our favorite day. We love you!
    Catherine & Jake

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Mrs. Bonnie Brunt is simply amazing and I will recommend her to every single person that I possibly can! Our first phone call lasted about 45 minutes because we talked about cake, life and everything in between! She makes you feel so welcomed and like you're her only client although she makes at least 12 cakes per week!!!! When we met with her, we told her our ideas for the grooms cake and for the wedding cake and within minutes, she handed us a sketch of both cakes and we didn't have to make any changes!!! Mrs. Bonnie stayed in touch with us throughout the entire process and she delivered both cakes in a timely manner with no problems at all! The groom's cake was out of this world and people are still talking about it!! Mrs. Bonnie and her team made the Groom's Cake with our 2 Boykin Spaniels look extremely real with so many details and the cake itself was divine!!! She also designed our wedding cake and it was absolutely stunning!! Mrs. Bonnie is extraordinary and you will not find a better artist or a better baker, no matter how hard you try!!!! We were so pleased with everything and we will never be able to thank Mrs. Bonnie and her team enough for making our wedding weekend so memorable!!!! xoxo - Amanda Briggs Welch

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Bonnie was AMAZING! From start to finish, I was completely confident in Bonnie's vision and what she would provide for our grooms cake and wedding cake. She is unbelievably talented and down to earth and she goes to any length to make sure that you're in love with the service the she provides. Her delivery team was great, as was the cake stand that we rented from her for the wedding. This was awesome because it meant that we didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a nice stand that we would never use again. Trust Bonnie and her wonderful team with your event. You won't be disappointed!

adrianne · Married on 06/11/2016

Bonnie is just the sweetest lady you will ever meet. More importantly, she does an excellent job and you can tell she has a passion and talent for cakes! She very prompt and professional. Her and her team were such a pleasure to work with and me (and my husband's) cakes turned out AMAZING! Keep doing a great job! ( Best, Adrianne 'aka crazy dog lady').

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Bonnie Brunt Cakes is amazing! We had the most wonderful experience from tasting to choosing our cake and seeing it come together at our wedding. Everyone raved about how great the cake was at our wedding and it honestly was the best cake I've ever had! She hand sketched the design of the cake as we were doing our tasting and she took exactly what I had talked about and made it come to life! She also is the sweetest lady and if we ever need a cake again, I would absolutely go back to her!

Bonnie Brunt Cakes created our dream wedding cake at an affordable price. We received numerous compliments on not only how beautiful it was, but also how delicious! (We went with a strawberry buttercream and cream cheese buttercream on the two bottom layers.) I highly recommend Bonnie Brunt Cakes to those looking for an affordable, delicious and beautiful wedding cake creation!

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank you Bonnie for the most beautiful AND delicious wedding cake. Bonnie matched my vision perfectly. Guests are still telling me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had!

Working with Bonnie was such a smooth and incredible process! The grooms cake that we ordered as well as our wedding cake turned out absolutely perfect and I am so thankful that we chose Bonnie Brunt Cakes!

Christopher · Married on 06/06/2015

Made our wedding cake it turned out really good and tasted really good. Thanks

• Sherrie

Sherrie · Married on 10/04/2014

Mrs. Bonnie makes the absolute best wedding cakes! Not only do they taste amazing, but they are works of art! Her talent is out of this world!