Bonjour Belle Cosmetics Reviews

30 Reviews for Bonjour Belle Cosmetics

• Ali

Ali. · Married on 07/11/2021

Exceptional

Robyn did makeup for my wedding, mother of bride and mother of groom, and 5 Bridesmaids in a professional and timely manner. Everyone was pleased with the makeup application and it was the perfect experience. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Ali! I was so happy for you after a couple of rescheduled dates, that you were finally able to have your beautiful wedding!
    You and your bridal party made my job easy - such a pleasure!!
  • Elle

Elle D. · Married on 06/04/2021

Stress free, fun, absolutely perfect!

Robin was absolutely amazing. She was flexible and accommodating, making the entire experience stress free. She came to my hotel room planning to do makeup for 3 of us, but easily added my mom to the schedule! She specializes in natural looking makeup and did not disappoint! My mom was hesitant to have her makeup done, but she loved the final product. I would highly recommend Robin, she was professional, talented, comforting, and kind! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Elle for your review and kind words! It was a lot of fun working with you and your family :) Hope you had an amazing day !!

Brittany · Married on 05/22/2021

Phenomenal bridal makeup!

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics did an amazing job with our make up! There was a total of 8 of us and she finished our make up ahead of schedule, while still making us look flawless! Robin and her assistant were very attentive to the individual skin types and the level of make up we were comfortable with. Definitly Reccomend!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Hi Brittany, Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure to work with you ladies! Please come visit us any time in Pawtuxet village and share pics!!
  • Rachael

Rachael L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing natural makeup

Robyn did an amazing job with our makeup! I wanted my makeup to be natural and she nailed it. I don’t wear makeup every day but I did have some acne scars to cover up. She evened out my skin tone and worked with me to find the right balance of a bit of makeup to highlight my features. Robyn was also did an excellent job adjusting the makeup for my wedding day with comments from the trial. I booked her last minute (covid reschedule) and she was incredibly flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thanks you for such a nice review Rachael! It was a pleasure working with you and to be part of your special day ! Hope you had an amazing day !!!

Janell S. · Married on 10/04/2020

A very happy bride and bridesmaids!

Robyn is very sweet! She does an amazing job! She does exactly what you ask for! We wanted simple and natural looking make-up and thats exactly what Robyn did. We were all very happy with the end results! And the products she uses are very nice. You do not feel like you have make-up on at all!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

It was so nice to work with you and your daughters! You ladies certainly made my job easy and were so fun to work with!
    Stop by and say hello if you're ever in Pawtuxet Village! :)

Jennifer J. · Married on 08/02/2020

Robyn was wonderful!

Robyn was so amazing! My make up could not have come out more perfect for my wedding day. She made me feel super comfortable with the the precautions she took during these Covid times. It’s like she read my mind and knew exactly how I wanted my make up. She also did my moms make up for my wedding-who is someone who never wears make up-and made her look amazing. Thank you so much Robyn!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

You are so welcome Jennifer! Thank you for choosing me to do your makeup for your special day and for such a nice review!!
    Hope you continue to glow with happiness now and always!
    Stop in and say hello any time!! :)

Jamie R. · Married on 07/04/2020

Went above and beyond for my wedding

Robyn was incredible to work with!! After another make-up artist backed out of my wedding last minute due to Covid regulations, Robyn was very responsive and dependable after I contacted her. She travelled to Block Island and stayed over to provide makeup services to my entire bridal party. She was extremely flexible adding on some extra relatives for makeup services that day. I'm already loving the photos that I have back so far. Also, her studio in Pawtuxet Village is adorable - I'm so happy that I was able to schedule a trial during a time when it felt like everything else was being cancelled. She helped take the stress out of having a wedding during the pandemic. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to do your makeup for your special day! I am so happy that we were able to safely achieve the results you were looking for and that you were able to have your wedding day as you envisioned ! You looked amazingly beautiful!

Would love to see pics - please pop in if you're in the village :)

Thanks,
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 06/14/2020

Flexible and safe

Robin not only did an amazing job making myself and my family look beautiful on my wedding day, she was fantastic to work with. She stayed in touch with me throughout the COVID nightmare and worked with me and my family to create a safe and enjoyable experience that made everyone feel comfortable. Her studio is an amazing location with beautiful views for photos. Natural light streaming in through the large windows and a water views that you can’t beat lit up my pictures!

Sent on 07/25/2020

HI Sarah,
    Thank you so much for such a nice review! I was so happy for you, that you were able to have your day after all! You made a beautiful bride and your happiness shown through in your pictures! Stunning!!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful makeup

I could not be happier with my experience with Robyn. She did my makeup and my mom's makeup for a small ceremony after we had to postpone our larger wedding. Our makeup was natural and beautiful. We were very appreciative of Robyn's flexibility in accommodating us. She was kind, friendly, flexible, and helpful on my wedding day and make us feel at ease.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Danielle W. · Married on 04/24/2020

Wedding makeup

Robyn was a great make up artist on my wedding day this April. She came on time and was very kind. I didn’t have a specific look in mind however my make up looking amazing and stayed throughout the entire day/night of pictures and dancing. It was more on the natural side which is what I requested. She also did makeup for 4 other bridesmaids and my mom, all of which looked great!

Sent on 05/11/2021

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You, your mom and the girls were beautiful and amazing to work with! Hope you had a spectacular day and honeymoon!!!

Jessica L. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Makup Artist!

Robyn was absolutely great. She arrived on time and ready to work even though my wedding was in New Hampshire in the winter. Our makeup was absolutely stunning! I was worried about finding the right person for makeup because I had seen a few friends get married whose makeup was not well-matched to their look (too severe/dark). Robyn put me at ease during the trial. When I showed a friend a picture of me at my trial, he was like "is that you?!?"... that is how good I looked. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was absolutely my pleasure to be part of your special day!! You and the girls made my job easy and the venue was beautiful !!
    Hope you had a fabulous wedding day!
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing makeup for wedding!

I can’t recommend Robyn highly enough. From the trial to the day of the wedding, she was amazing to work with. Myself and the bridal party loved their final looks and would absolutely recommend her; thank you again Robyn!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you for such a nice review Bailey and for choosing us to be a part of your big day! You made a stunning bride and were just glowing from within!! It was great working with you, come by and see me sometime in Pawtuxet Village!

R Fowler · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing for two brides

My partner and I are not big on make up but wanted to look our best for our big wedding date. Robiyn did not disappoint, she used a form of artistry in make up that I personally have never experienced. She made us look beautiful with effortlessness and the result was so natural looking I was stunned. She handled a 6-7 woman wedding party with ease and even provided last minute emergency cover up for my brother. She made the experience fun and I intend to go back to her for a lesson or two to “up my game” in the make up arena. Worth every penny and could not be more pleased. Thank you Robyn!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much! You ladies made beautiful brides and were an absolute pleasure to work with!!
    Please do stop in any time for a lesson and don't forget pics!!
    Hope to see you soon! :)
  • bethf

Bethany · Married on 08/31/2019

My amazing Trial

I did my trial with Robyn for make up and she was absolutely amazing! She really listened to my vision and make it a reality! Was so VERY happy with the results!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Hi Bethany,
    Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and do your makeup. I am so happy for you and know that you will makeup a beautiful bride!

Jessica B. · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Makeup Ever!

Robin is an amazing makeup artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. After my bridal makeup trial, I knew she was the perfect fit for me. I was very anxious about wearing too much makeup, but Robin eased all my concerns immediately. She listened to me and made sure I was comfortable with the outcome. I loved how beautiful and natural I looked. She did an excellent job! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thanks Jessica! You are a natural beauty and made my job easy! So fun to work with you and your friends and family! Hope you had a beautiful day and please stop by with pics!!

Cait · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Experience!

Robyn was incredible to work with and I can’t recommend her more. She gave me helpful tips leading up to the wedding and was responsive and reliable. When the big day came she was everything I could ask for. Her sunny personality added positivity to our prep. Ultimately what matters most is her work and it was phenomenal. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked and their makeup lasted all day long. Now I want to have Robyn do my makeup for everything!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your makeup artist for your wedding and for the great review !! You made a gorgeous bride and I'm so happy for you!! Keep in touch :)

Happy Regards,

Emily R. · Married on 02/03/2019

Make-up trial

Bonjour Belle helped me with my make-up for a ballroom competition. I never looked better! The line of Bonjour Belle cosmetics that I bought are very nice.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for such a nice review! I'm glad you are enjoying your new products and hope you placed well in the competition. Let me know if you would like to learn more tricks of the trade :)
    Hope to see you again soon!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Robyn was great - she listened to input and my makeup was exactly how I wanted it - a natural look, but perfect for the wedding. Thanks so much for helping all the ladies look gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hi Ashley,
    You made a gorgeous bride and were such a delight to work with! I hope you had a wonderful wedding day and hope to see pics soon!

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Robyn does an amazing job of enhancing everyone’s beauty. My bridesmaids and myself all felt that we still looked like ourselves but Robyn knew how to enhance our features. Robyn listened to exactly what I wanted and if I had any questions or concerns she made sure to answer them and most importantly make sure I felt comfortable. It was honestly the most beautiful I have ever felt. Robyn is an amazing choice for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your review. You and the girls were fun to work with and all looked so beautiful. You truly were a magnificent bride! Come in and see me with pics please !! :)
    Have a great summer,

Kara · Married on 09/01/2018

Robyn was AMAZING. She did make up for myself (bride), my mom and my three bridesmaids on September 1. She is so fun, chatty, kind and most importantly TALENTED. We all loved our makeup and everyone looked perfect. My girls and I all wanted to look and feel beautiful but also natural and like ourselves... and Robyn did just that. I cannot think of a better make up artist. I can be particular when getting my makeup done but Robyn knew exactly what I wanted and was definitely the best makeup artist I have ever had. Highly ,highly recommend. She also provided everyone with samples of their lipstick/gloss to take with them for the evening. A great added touch!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you for such a nice review Kara. Kelly and I had so much fun working with you girls! Have a wonderful fall as newlyweds! :)

Roshni · Married on 08/17/2018

Quite simple put - Robyn is the best. She went above and beyond to make me and my bridal party look so gorgeous on our wedding day. She was wonderful to work with, she listened to all of my needs and offered her professional suggestions when needed. Robyn has a true talent and is extremely personable. She put everyone at ease and made sure everyone's individual needs were met. I had the opportunity to work on a trial with her prior to the wedding and that allowed us to bond and really hone in on a color scheme which would go well with my wedding attire. I highly recommend Robyn for any of your events You will be very impressed. I personally cannot say thank you enough

Sent on 08/21/2018

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Roshni, I had so much fun working with you and your family! You are so beautiful inside and out and made a striking bride! Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us as your bridal team! :)

Erin · Married on 08/02/2018

Robyn was a pleasure to work with! She came to my house on my wedding day which made things so much less stressful. I felt so beautiful! Would definitely recommend Robyn and hope to get my makeup done again by her in the future! Thank you so very much Robyn, you made my day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics's reply:

Hi Erin, you are so very welcome! Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your beauty needs on your wedding day. Your happiness truly shone through as you were glowing! Hope to see you again soon :)

Kat · Married on 05/26/2018

Kelly and Robyn did an amazing job on my wedding trial hair and makeup. I highly recommend their services to future brides!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Hi Kat,
    Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful to meet you for hair and makeup trial. Kelly and I look forward to seeing you on the big day in May!
    Best,

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Robyn was absolutely delightful and her work was beautiful. Her space is also beautiful and full of natural light. She also had a caring, calm way about her and a kind spirit. My suggestion is to surround yourself with people who can get caught up in your joy on your wedding day and can reflect that joy -- Robyn is just that kind of person. Her work is outstanding -- even impressed my sister who is a serious critic and tried to convince me beforehand to hire her makeup artist from NYC. Robyn is awesome, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2017

Robyn and Olivia were fantastic! So responsive, professional - they were excellent! The products they used were great. I highly recommend them! Our group really varied in ages and preferences.
    They made sure that each look was appropriate and took the time to make sure everyone was happy! Overall a fantastic experience!

Sent on 09/20/2017