Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Erin · Married on 05/15/2015

I had a great experience and would recommend it to all of my girls!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

I would recommend Bombshell to EVERY ONE. It is such a wonderful experience. I have walked into other dress shops with my mother and MIL a few times after shopping at Bombshell and the care and attention you get at Bombshell is so much better. The girls are so fun and down to earth, and it truly is a rewarding experience. I never imagined I would have been so lucky to find a dress that I fell in love with on the first try, but Bombshell made that happen. I know 5 ladies that have been to Bombshell and they all have had the same exact experience. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2015

Bombshell was absolutely amazing! I had a terrible experience with a small bridal boutique and on our way out the doors my sister found Bombshell online... I am incredibly happy she did! The ladies that assisted me throughout my dress and veil journey were professional, courteous, and all around sweet people. The dress' are a great variety and fit anyone who may be curvy, big busted, or plus size. They also have a great variety of mothers and bridesmaid dresses! I'm so happy to have found Bombshell Bridal and would highly recommend to women of all sizes!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this Kelly. We're happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

These ladies, especial my consultant Debra, went above and beyond to ensure that my dress shopping experience was wonderfully unforgettable. The bridal parlor is small yet intimate. There were comfortable chairs for everyone to sit in, a stage and mirror to show off each dress, and the dress selection was huge. They have a dress for pretty much all price ranges and tastes. I loved the how they catered to customer service and specialized in plus size brides. Unlike other big name stores, you could try on EVERY DRESS in the store!!!! My consultant made focused on making sure I got exactly what I wanted, made me feel beautiful, but was honest and tactful. I loved the fact that the experience was the focal point and I didn't feel like I was just another sell to them. I would recommend them to anyone for there bridal needs.

Megan · Married on 04/04/2015

Went in to just look and ended up finding my dress!!!! Staff was so helpful and it truely made finding my dress amazing!!!!!

Diana · Married on 04/04/2015

It was a totally great experience, I had given up being able to have the moment most brides have...due to my size...I tried on dresses and found my dress thank you to the sweet and caring staff it was a day I won't forget!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Meredith · Married on 02/21/2015

I was referred to Bombshell Bridal from a friend shortly after getting engaged. I wasn't too thrilled about the thought of trying on dresses in stores where I didn't even know if they would go over my hips. Bombshell was the first place I went to. The selection was great and every single dress fit or was too big, what a great feeling. I picked out my dress that day in about 1 hour with wonderful and personable customer service. Cannot wait to go back, it was definitely worth the 2 1/2 hour drive.

Audra · Married on 02/20/2015

Bombshell Bridal allows plus sized brides to have the same experience normal sized brides have. They have a huge selection of dresses that a plus sized person can actually try on. The ladies there are so kind and helpful. I was not looking forward to trying on wedding dress and didn't think I would find one but I found three I liked and from there picked the one I liked best. We are also getting my bridesmaid dresses from Bombshell Bridal.

Lynae · Married on 01/31/2015

Best experience ever! I went to David's Bridal and a few other places and came up empty handed and broken hearted. It was love at first sight with the first dress I tried on at Bombshell! Well worth the 2.5 hour drive.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Brenda · Married on 12/13/2014

I found my wedding dress here and I love it!! I would recommend this place to any bride looking for that "special" dress for her big day. I was worried I wasn't going to find what I was looking for but the first dress I tried on was the perfect one for me. A big Thank You to Bombshell Bridal .

Stephany · Married on 12/13/2014

I looked for my bridal dress there, unfortunately they did not have exactly what I was looking for but I had a wonderful experience. I just came back recently to shop their black friday sale on special occasion dresses and it was such a great deal (steal!). Ended up buying 5 :)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Going to Bombshell Bridal isn't just another day out shopping. Its an experience all in itself. Everyone of the lovely ladies that work there go above and beyond and you can easily tell all of them love their job. I was dreading shopping for my wedding dress, plus size is never a fun experience. However, they proved everything wrong. I never felt out of place or plus size trying on dresses there. Samples actually went past my hips. I have recommended them over and over again and I plan to continue recommending them to anyone in search of a dress.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Michelle, thanks so much for this! You looked AMAZING in your dress, and we all loved working with you!

Peggy · Married on 12/06/2014

Beyond happy with my experience!!! Traveled 2.5 hrs each way just for the experience I was given.

Maria · Married on 12/06/2014

After reading about the trials and tribulations of other plus size brides, including disrespectful treatment and lack of samples in plus-sizes, I was determined to create a different experience for myself. I did not want my long awaited wedding dress shopping to be ruined. After some google magic, I came across Bombshell Bridal. I loved their website and their thoughts on how EVERY woman deserves a magically experience, regardless of size. I ran the idea past my mom and sister, and we agreed that a road trip was in order.

Bombshell Bridal is everything I had hoped for and more. The ladies in the shop are lovely, especially Debra, my consultant, with whom I immediately hit it off. The owner, Amanda, was on site and is very accommodating. The business is family owned and run and everyone is wonderful. The atmosphere is the shop is warm and welcoming, there is no pretension and there are plenty of opinions (if you want them). When I checked in with Debra to see how we were doing with time, she told me not to worry about it. There is a large selection of beautiful gowns, even at budgets $1000 and under. There is also a gorgeous selection of discontinued gowns that can be bought off the rack "as-is". I probably tried on 12 gowns. I received construction feed back from my consultant, did not hear a negative word from anyone and was shushed when I commented on my imperfections.

I had the fortunate problem of having many dresses that looked good... but none of them felt quite like "the dress." When I asked Debra if I'd really know when I found "the dress," she encouraged me that I would...even if it wasn't purchased from Bombshell. Ultimately, I found "the dress" I just went back to Bombshell to pick up my gown and it's everything I'd hoped for and more. My only complaint is that I don't have enough time to travel back and forth to Bombshell so they can do the alterations.

Susan · Married on 12/05/2014

I love this place! Staff makes you feel very special! I will never forget how much they made me feel like a princess!

danniell · Married on 10/19/2014

As a plus-sized bride I was very nervous about looking for wedding dresses. I did not want to be stuck with sample sizes that were 10 sizes too small (at best) or having to choose between 5 "big girl dresses" that some stores carry (at worst). After a quick google search of plus sized bridal stores I settled upon Bombshell Bridal Boutique and called to make an appointment. The woman on the other end assured me that they would help me and wanted to make my day as stress-free as possible. I was able to make an appointment a few days in advance and was all set to go.

Despite the small and unassuming store front (we drove by it at first), BBB is bursting with life. The salon is small but the staff is beyond professional, kind, and helpful. They are also over-flowing with dress options! Upon meeting her, I knew that my consultant, Debbie, would help me find whatever I needed.

My experience was so wonderful that I immediately called my engaged friend and told her that she HAD to make an appointment here. The store carries many different styles and types of dresses, ranging from short, long, full ball gown, a-line, fit-and-flair, and different colors. There is no pressure to buy and the consultants are conscientious of your time and budget. I felt very comfortable throughout my entire appointment and was so elated to find my dream dress.

I cannot stress enough about what a fantastic experience I had. I felt like I was family and that the store wanted to make sure I found my perfect dress. Thank you Bombshell Bridal, I cannot wait to wear my dream dress!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Abbie · Married on 10/11/2014

How can I begin to describe the incredible experience I had at Bombshell? When I first got engaged, I was frustrated that I would barely be able to get a dress over my hips. I had heard horror stories from friends and knew I had to find a bridal shop that would be able to accommodate my curves! When I found out about Bombshell, I knew that the over hour long drive there would be worth it. Their boutique is beautiful, the concept incredible, and the staff amazing! Every dress I tried on fit and zipped. I was able to see how I would look exactly on my wedding day. After finding my dress, I experienced a tragedy in my life. My father passed away suddenly before my wedding, and my dress came in shortly after. Bombshell did everything they could to make my first fitting private and special. When I showed up with my mom and sister, I realized they had shut the store down for me. I was blown away at this. It was a very tough day, and they made it intimate for me so I could have that moment with my mom and sister, as I tried on my dress for the first time. I knew at that moment Bombshell was an incredible place. The alterations department was also very easy to work with and cost effective. More than anything, I want to scream from the roof top how fantastic Bombshell is. This place is worth the drive.

kristy · Married on 10/04/2014

Very nice. Fixes mistakes easily. Very cooperative and helpful through the whole process.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/04/2014

Great experience. Absolutely loved my dress. Quite a few rounds of alterations with their amazing seamstress/alterations guru, Marianne. I'm recommending Bombshell Bridal Boutique to any and everyone looking for a dress! Thanks, ladies!

Brooke (Hughes) Bieber

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

DEBBIE was amazing! She helped me pick my dress! The dress was beautiful! The 2 owners were absolutely amazing as well! My only fault there was the seamstress Maryann. She was horrible. If it wasn't for the owners who spoke with her my dress would have been awful! The owner is the one that gave her the ideas for my dress! My alterations were so minor that she messed it up. When me and my mom spoke with the owner regarding our concerns, she immediately took control and made me happy! I would recommend bomb shell bridal to ANYONE. They made my day wonderful!!!! Thank you for everything ladies! Love us guys!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2014

These ladies were amazing in every way. I have told everyone I know about you guys and will continue to do so. For any girl who wants to feel beautiful on the most amazing day of your lives, look no further. Head to Bombshell Bridal!

Gia · Married on 09/20/2014

Would recommend every bride to come here to have the amazing experience I did!!! These ladies are incredible!

Dana · Married on 09/12/2014

I had heard amazing things from a friend that purchased her dress at Bombshell Bridal, so I was very excited to schedule my appointment when it was my time to go dress shopping. There was an event occurring in my neighborhood that blocked my driveway, prohibiting me from leaving and ultimately making me late for my appointment. Everyone at Bombshell Bridal was completely understanding, given that Saturday's are appointments only and I would be running into someone else's time.

Julie was great, she was kind and extremely helpful when trying on dresses. Being a curvy girl, I have had to prep myself before trying on dresses because I did not want to be disappointed or frustrated but Bombshell was the perfect store for me! Julie, Amanda and Sara (and my mom, of course!) helped me narrow my decision down to two final dresses, providing excellent feedback on everything I tried, and also suggesting veils when I had on dresses I really liked! Just as I was getting ready to leave, Amanda pulled a dress to show me an example of a fabric and color, but the neckline caught my eye and I knew I needed to try that dress on before I left the store. It's a good thing I did, because that was my dress!

Everyone at Bombshell was so excited that I found my dress on my first visit, and I am too! I could not be happier with my dress, the service or the quality of my dress. If you need a dress, no matter your size, go here! These are down to earth people that only want to help you feel beautiful and happy with your wedding dress.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

So let me start with this. I HATE shopping. Especially dress shopping. I was dreading going wedding dress shopping. I am tall, bigger with a tomboy style. Typical wedding shops had nothing that I could fit into without feeling like that scene from Tommy Boy... the "fat guy in a little coat" scene. Take a minute a visualize. Seriously though. It was awful. Then I heard about Bombshell Bridal. Could it be true? A place that actually has larger sizes? I booked my appointment completely and totally skeptical. As I made the hour drive, in rush hour traffic, I thought about how blissful it would be to find a dress that fit. I pulled into the parking lot, stomach in knots fearing that I would feel like Chris Farley again. I walked in and was greeted by my consultant and my stomach immediately un-knotted. I looked around and there were a plethora of dresses... in my size!!!! WHAT?!?! I had to pinch myself to make sure I didn't die in that stupid traffic on the way in. I tried on at least TEN dresses. TEN. 1-0. It was amazing! After narrowing down my choices (which was way more difficult than I had anticipated) I actually had to decide between THREE dresses. I could have picked either of the THREE dresses for my wedding. AND they all fit perfectly. Like not even needed to get altered perfectly. Where was I?! I'm sure it was some form of heaven. So after going between the THREE dresses multiple times, I finally picked the perfect dress for my backyard wedding. A year later (yes, I got my dress insanely far in advance) I am still completely and totally in love with my dress. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in it and marry my best friend in 45 days- not like I'm counting or anything.

Moral of the story: Go here. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

Holly · Married on 08/16/2014

From the moment I found that Bombshell Bridal was a boutique that catered to a plus size figure, I was set on visiting their store! The thought of going to any other bridal salon and trying to find a dress to fit my figure, knowing that they would not have a large selection of dresses I could actually try, scared and intimidated me. My decision to visit Bombshell was validated the moment I walked in the door! I was greeted at the door by one of the owners, Amy, and was taken to the dresses immediately. She was incredibly warm, and interested in what I wanted, but still allowed me to browse and choose any dress I wanted to try on! After trying on at least 10 stunning dresses I chose MY dress! Bombshell offers so much more than that though, they have everything you could possibly want from accessories, to bridesmaid dresses, to photography services, and much more! Not only did I feel welcomed by the Bombshell family, but I feel a part of them now. Over the numerous appointments I have had with them, including trying more dresses, to accessory trunk shows, bridal runway shows, and fittings, their attention to detail and attentiveness to a bride's needs go unmeasured. I would recommend this place for any bride, plus size or not. They truly know their stuff, and allow you to have the best experience possible!