Bombshell Blowouts Reviews

Bombshell Blowouts 5
Bombshell Blowouts 6
Bombshell Blowouts 7

kai · Married on 09/22/2018

I absolutely loved working with Kelsey and her team. She made us look stunning and she was such a fun, happy, and calming person to have around on the day of your wedding. She was very easy to work with and she and her team are very talented! I highly recommend this team of fabulous ladies!

Bombshell Blowouts 10
    Bombshell Blowouts 11

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

First, I have to say: I LOVE Kelsey. She was seriously one of the most fun parts of planning my wedding and I honestly can't imagine my wedding day without her (I know that sounds a little extreme, but it's really the vendors you hire that make your day!). I started emailing with Kelsey in January and immediately liked how organized and responsive she was. Being an out of town bride, I actually ended up giving Kelsey a deposit before I had my initial trial because I appreciated our interactions that much (and I knew from her Instagram that she did amazing hair and makeup).
    During my trial, Kelsey was very patient with me as we worked through what I liked and didn't like and even gave me some great tips to get my hair and skin in tip-top shape ahead of my wedding day.
    On the day of of wedding, Kelsey was so laid back, calm, incredibly fast with everyone's hair and makeup, and frankly just a joy to have there. One of my bridesmaids who had their hair done and has been in a lot (12+) weddings said that it was the fastest and best experience with hair that she's had (she didn't get her makeup done) and at the end of the night we all commented on how our hair hadn't moved at all throughout the day. Kelsesy ALSO was incredibly accommodating for my maid of honor who wanted eyelashes at the last minute and Kelsey didn't bat an eyelash (pun intended) and was able to get it done for us.
    I also have to say that paying a little extra to have her come with us to do touch-ups following the ceremony was a game-changer. I wasn't worried about blubbering through my entire Mass or giving hugs during our receiving line because I knew Kelsey was there to make me good as new.
    All around A++ experience, wonderful time, and great memories. I couldn't recommend Bombshell Blowouts/Kelsey more.

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

I reached out to Kelsey as a recommendation from my stylist who wasn't in town the day of my wedding. She was great! She accommodated my schedule for the trial, and I even switched up my hair at the last minute and she was able to go with the flow and change it up. As you can see from the photos, my hair turned out beautiful. Those are clip in extensions and Kelsey put them in perfectly, they didn't tug or pull at all!!!

Bombshell Blowouts 12
    Bombshell Blowouts 13

Emily · Married on 04/20/2018

I can’t believe how luck I am that I found Kelsey!!! She was so amazing throughout the whole process. She was incredibly responsive and flexibile in setting up a trial run prior to our engagement photos. She even came to our house which was so helpful!

The day of, Kelsey and Kristin arrived right at 7am on the dot to set up and get going. They kept everything running on time and were so flexible and easy going about everything, which was a great help in keeping my nerves in check. And the hair and makeup they did was stunning!! My bridesmaids are all gorgeous ladies to start with and Kelsey and Kristin made them extra gorg!! One of my biggest fears with hair and makeup for the wedding day was that I wouldn’t end up looking like myself (a lady who rarely wears makeup and only occasionally runs a brush through her hair.) Kelsey worked with me to make sure that I felt comfortable and beautiful! I could not have asked for a better team!! Thank you so much to Kelsey and her team for helping to make our wedding day so perfect!!

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Bombshell Blowouts did an amazing job for my April 2018 Capitol Hill wedding! They were responsive, flexible, and very reasonably priced. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job!! My makeup and hair lasted the whole day through dancing and sunshine. I'm so happy with how things turned out. I'd recommend them to any bride! You can check out some images of their work (and my equally amazing photog) here: https://adammason.com/capitol-hill-club-wedding/

MB · Married on 03/16/2018

I hired Kelsey to provide hair and make up services for myself and my wedding party and I was not disappointed! She traveled to my house both for the trial and day of which made things really convenient for me. She and Megan did an amazing job day of with the whole party looking amazing when they were finished and being sure to stay within the timeframe I had given her to the point that we were actually ahead of schedule! An unbeatable value also - I highly recommend going with Kelsey and Bombshell Blowouts!

Meagan · Married on 11/03/2017

I cannot recommend Bombshell Blowouts enough! Kelsey was absolutely incredible. After booking with her, she came to my house for a wedding hair trial. She tried 3 different looks, and we chose a look that best met my needs/desired aesthetic. She traveled to my wedding venue, and did my hair, 4 of my bridesmaid's hair, and my mother's hair. Everyone's style was unique, sophisticated, refined and beautiful. Kelsey redesigned my hair a few times, and achieved a perfect look. Thank you for everything, Kelsey! You made me feel truly stunning on the best day of my life!

Bombshell Blowouts 14
    Bombshell Blowouts 15
    Bombshell Blowouts 16
    Bombshell Blowouts 17
    Bombshell Blowouts 18

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelsey, first off thank you again! I loved everyone's hair (mine the most though :) ). Kelsey did an amazing job and she is so fun to work with it. Very professional and does amazing work!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla!! Loved working with you!! Thank you for including me in your special day!

jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

Kelsey was absolutely fantastic!!! she came early for set up at my house and went above and beyond for my bridesmaids and me. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is efficient and very talented. I could not be happier with the way our hair and makeup went. I made my own custom hair vine and she incorporated it beautifully into my hair.

Bombshell Blowouts 19
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

I couldn't recommend Kelsey and Jill more! They both worked our wedding this past weekend and made not only me look like a princess, but my mother, mother-in-law, and my sisters-in law look stunning as well! Kelsey was communicative throughout the entire experience, went the extra mile for all of the ladies, and was flexible with different looks and personal tastes. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and it was all because of Kelsey and Jill. If I knocked only one thing out of the park when planning my wedding, it has to be hiring Bombshell Blowouts. Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Bombshell Blowouts 20

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you, Christine!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. I can't wait to see pictures of your perfect day! We wish you and Martin a lifetime of Happiness! And Hobbs too! xox

Marta · Married on 06/30/2017

Kelsey and Gabbi were fantastic! Responsive, flexible and our hair styles turned out really good. I would work with her again in a heart beat. Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hi Marta! We're so glad you were happy with us on your wedding day! We had the best time hanging out with you and your girls - you all took such good care of us! we're so excited to see pictures of your amazing day! xox

Madeleine · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelsey and Gabbi were absolutely wonderful to have to do the makeup on my wedding day! The two of them arrived early and were ahead of schedule the whole day. They listened to what each person wanted to do and made each person feel and look absolutely stunning. I wanted a natural but glamorous version of me and Kelsey did a perfect job! I couldn't recommended Bombshell enough!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

It was so amazing getting to spend time with you on your special day! You all took such great care of us! I love seeing the pictures - you all look so happy! best day ever!

Shannon · Married on 06/10/2017

Kelsey did a great job. I hired her for hair and makeup for my rehearsal/welcome cocktail party at the recommendation of my wedding planner. I hadn't had her do any type of trial so I was nervous - because, who wouldn't be? Kelsey and I looked at a few pictures I liked, talked about what I was wearing, and she went to town! I was so pleased. She was easy going and slipped right in to conversation with my friends who were keeping me company. Great experience!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you Shannon!!! It was a blast dolling you up for your rehearsal!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration! xox

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelsey did both my engagement hair and makeup as well as my entire bridal party of 7 bridesmaids, two mothers, two flower girls and one bride! Knowing Kelsey, she made my whole party at ease and delivered some amazing hair! She is so flexible and willing to do trials to make sure you look your best on the most important day!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hi Love!! I am so thrilled you and your girls were happy with us! We have LOVED looking back at your photos! Such an amazing day :) we love you!

Cara · Married on 11/19/2016

It was so amazing to work with Kelsey! She was so helpful in keeping me calm on my day and she made all of us look absolutely beautiful. I would ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend Bombshell Blowouts to any one of my friends for their big day. Thanks, Kelsey :)

Sent on 04/06/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hello Gorgeous! Thanks so much for your awesome review! I'm so glad I was there to make your special day perfect! xox

Galina · Married on 10/01/2016

Kelsey is an absolute ROCKSTAR!!!! I hired Kelsey for my wedding in October 2016 to do my hair, as well as updos for 8 of my bridesmaids. Kelsey worked miracles on my thin hair (without using any extensions) and gave me the perfect updo for my wedding day - it was better than I could have ever imagined. My bridesmaids' hair looked just as amazing. Everyone wanted different updos, and the fact that Kelsey nailed ALL of them really attest to her versatility. Kelsey was very responsive and so pleasant to work with. Even though I live about an hour away from Kelsey, Kelsey was very accommodating and came to my house for the hair trial. Aside from her incredible talent, Kelsey is very personable, easygoing, and kind, and it was a great pleasure to work with her. Highly recommend - you will be in great hands!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you love!! I had such a great time with you all that morning - the pictures are out of this world!! So so happy that you all loved the way you looked :) xoxox
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Kesley did an absolutely amazing job! 2 weeks before my wedding, my hair stylist wasn't able to make it due to a family emergency. Kelsey was recommended so I got in touch with her and luckily she wasn't booked for my wedding day! We didn't have time to do a trial before the wedding day. When she was working on my hair, she was almost done and decided she didn't like how it looked so she started over to make sure it looked perfect for my day. I couldn't have asked for a better hair style for my wedding day! I recommend Kelsey to anyone who needs a hair stylist for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hi Love! Thank you so much for your great review! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelsey is simply amazing: between another hair trial and wedding, she arrived early and met me at my hotel room to do my hair and make up for my rehearsal dinner. Not only did she put me at ease with her warm and friendly demeanor, but all I had to do was mention a few ideas and show her my dress, and she put together an amazing up-do and make up that was glamorous, classic, and made me feel like my best self! I received compliments all night on the lashes she put on, and everything stayed in place, even on a hot August evening. She is the absolute BEST.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay!! Your review made me so happy! I'm so glad we got to spend some time together and I'm so, so glad you loved the way you looked for your rehearsal dinner!!! xox

Diana · Married on 06/04/2016

HANDS DOWN Kelsey is your girl-for ANY event! I had the pleasure of having Kelsey do my hair for my wedding (on a time crunch) as well as my whole bridal party (11 total) and ROCKED it! She's a rockstar with hair of all lengths. She is so sweet, professional, and definitely owned up to her dream team status for my wedding day. I will absolutely be using Kelsey's and Bombshell by K's services in the future, and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

#dreamteam! Loved being a part of your day - your group was so much fun and the pics are still coming! Can't wait to work with you again <3

Kristine · Married on 04/25/2015

Kelsey is so talented! She was scheduled to do hair for my 6 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers and all of their hair looked fabulous! At the last minute I decided to have her do my hair instead of my make-up artist and it was quite possibly my best decision of the day. I showed her a picture of the style I was going for and she blew it out of the water! I had bought extensions to use and she placed them perfectly so no one could even tell I was wearing them. I couldn't get over how beautiful my waves were and the style held the whole night (which is unheard of for my hair) without so much hairspray that made it stiff.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hi love! Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so happy you loved the way you looked on your wedding day! <3

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

The best advice I'd give a bride looking to hire a hair professional for their wedding is to stop looking and book Kelsey!!!!! She is ABSOLUTELY amazing! She did my wedding hair, as well as many of my bridesmaids & everyone was extremely happy! We danced all night and the hair stayed in place very well! She has also done my hair for other weddings and I've never been dissatisfied! She's even done my makeup before and wow- it was perfect! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly what I showed her! The best thing about her is that she is so friendly & can carry on a conversation with anyone! She really makes you feel special :) She goes out of her way to make sure you are satisfied and won't leave until she knows everyone is happy! I would highly recommend Kelsey so why are you still looking?! Just go book her already!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Thank you, Liz! Had the best time with you all that day! xox
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2016

Kelsey (recently renamed "Bombshell by K") was AMAZING! She did my hair and makeup and I was beyond impressed with her work. I did a trial with her back in March (definitely recommend) and on the day of my wedding, my hair and makeup was even better than what we came up with at the trial. She was able to take the inspiration pictures I showed her and make them work perfectly for me. She was patient with my pickiness, offered great suggestions if I was unsure of something, and really listened to what I wanted. My hair and makeup stayed ALL day/night long and it was a HOT day (everyone was so impressed with how well my hair and makeup stayed)! I absolutely recommend you book Kelsey for your hair/makeup needs without any hesitation!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Bombshell Blowouts's reply:

Hi Courtney! I hope you're loving married life! It was so much fun to get together with you and your family on your wedding day! I feel so lucky to have been a part of your special day! <3