Bold BBQ Catering Reviews

11 | Denver, CO

11 Reviews for Bold BBQ Catering

• Macy

Macy Adami · Getting married on 04/06/2021

The Best Decision We Could Have Made!

Bold BBQ was the best choice we could have made for our wedding! My husband says it is the best BBQ he’s ever had and our family and guests could not stop talking about the food. Their setup is so unique for a BBQ caterer. It has that rustic, comfort feel while also being elegant and professional. Drew and Parker were an absolute dream to work with - responsive and accommodating. They helped walk us through each step in the planning, and on the day of, they handled everything! It was just great! We can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Julie Anderson · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent!

We thoroughly enjoyed our entire experience with Bold BBQ for our wedding. Our initial inquiry was met with a return phone call the same day. Personalized service included a free food tasting with the owners, Drew and Parker. They helped us create a menu that would be pleasing to all of our guests, which included several vegetarians. This is an upscale, professional Colarado catering company with friendly service. They stayed in contact with us from start to finish. Our food was delicious, unique and fresh. The BBQ brisket was top notch and the presentation was tasteful as well! These people love what they do and they do it well! Our special day was perfect!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Tamia

Tamia · Married on 09/19/2019

considered hired!

So far I have only had the pleasure of email communication with the fine people of Bold BBQ Catering. They are a joy to work with. Their prices includes everything we want in our menu and everything we need as far as service,

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone is still talking about our wedding food!

We hired Bold BBQ for our wedding, and it was seriously the best BBQ we have ever had! Our guests were raving about how incredible the food was all the way through to the week after. We had brisket, macaroni and cheese (the best in the world), beans, biscuits, and salad with the most delicious homemade ranch dressing. The setup was very fresh, beautiful, and professional. Bold BBQ is affordable, professional, and absolutely delicious! You can't go wrong with hiring them for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/16/2018

What a Wedding Day Experience Should Be

It’s been almost two years since my wedding day and using Bold BBQ as our caterer and I still think about how delicious the food was. I wish they were a restaurant and I could go pick up the same meal! Not only that but they were super professional, did everything they said they would do (which is huge) and had great presentation. All of our guests loved the food, a lot of them Texans, so we knew we picked the right vendor! We also had the best time at the taste test experience so all in all, nothing but the best from beginning to end. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Corey · Married on 09/02/2018

To say Bold BBQ is an excellent choice for your catering, is a huge understatement. I could not have been happier with my experience working with Bold BBQ for my wedding. I am a very type A personality and every single worry I had about planning the catering was gone as soon as I began working with Jordan and Tyler. Our tasting experience was so personal and memorable. The food was DELICIOUS. Every single thing we tasted was better than the last. Guest after guest at our wedding kept saying, 'This food!' and 'Best. BBQ. Ever.' Their food was the highest quality and redefined BBQ. Working with Jordan and Tyler made the planning process easy, efficient, and personal. They were there to answer every question, make adjustments as we needed, and work with our day-of-planner to put every single detail together. These people are passionate about what they do and will make your experience worth every single penny. I spent not one minute stressing about the food, table service, and execution on my wedding day. Jordan and Tyler stayed until the end of the night to make sure everything was exactly as it needed to be. I owe so much of my wedding day experience to the expertise and personal care of Bold BBQ. Choosing them would be the best decision you could make for your event!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was perfect! The people at Bold were very professional and took our event to another level. The food was amazing and plentiful. Literally had people taking handfuls of there scratch made biscuits home. Bold did a great job of communicating making the process seem effortless. If I cater anything it will be through bold bbq.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

When my husband and I decided we wanted to do barbecue catering for our wedding, we really weren't sure what we were going to get, but we are honestly SO lucky to find Bold BBQ and have them be our caterers, and we will be remembering our wedding food for years to come!

From the very beginning, Jordan (one of the co-founders) was incredibly responsive and communicative. He answered any and all of our questions and set up a tasting with Tyler (the other co-founder) so we could try their delicious fare and chat with Tyler about his vision and mission for the business, including more incorporation of meat and produce from local and/or small producers, which is always something we seek out.

Between the tasting and the wedding, Jordan was again incredible, answering all my random questions promptly. And when the big day arrived, I have to admit, my husband and I were just as excited about eating some delicious barbecue as we were about getting married! Bold BBQ brought their own linens, chafing dishes, tables, and serving utensils, as well as plates and cutlery. Their set-up was beautiful and professional, and the custom wood-and-metal chafing dish holders are absolutely gorgeous. Tyler and Parker were there to man the buffet line and they were so courteous and friendly!

We picked the two meat/three side plan for our guests and went with pulled pork, brisket, cornbread casserole, green bean salad, and macaroni and cheese. All of it was absolutely amazing and our guests positively raved about both the food and the service.

I honestly can not praise the guys at Bold BBQ enough. They were such a pleasure to work with and the food was ridiculously amazing. They were worth every penny. If you go with Bold BBQ for your wedding barbecue needs, you will not be disappointed!

P.S. No pics yet but hopefully I can update this review with some of the set-up and food soon!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/08/2019

Phenomenal

Bold BBQ catered my wedding a couple weeks ago and they were outstanding!!! Everyone one of guest love the food. The food was so tender, delicious and juicy. The staff were helpful and professional. Any questions we had they got back with us very quickly.
    I would highly recommend them for any job.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Cole · Married on 08/11/2018

Tyler and Jordan we're very professional. Food is amazing! Great service and quality!!

Sent on 08/24/2018