Boise Wedding Productions Reviews

61 Reviews for Boise Wedding Productions

Boise Wedding Productions 1
Boise Wedding Productions 2

Curt and Karen · Married on 11/09/2013

Eric did an absolutely flawless job as the videographer for our wedding. Numerous family and friends have said it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. I am so glad we decided to have a video of this most important day of our life, because there are some things that can't be captured in photos alone!

Jillian · Married on 10/12/2013

Eric was one of the best vendors I hired! Initially I was dragging my feet on hiring a videographer because I wasn't sure what the heck I would do with just a bunch of footage. I'm so glad I didn't make that mistake! Eric was fantastic from the first day I met with him. On our wedding day he captured so many beautiful moments, both big and small. He turned our footage into the best music video I have ever seen - it was our perfect love story. It was truly amazing from start to finish. Every time I watch it I cry! Every now and then I watch it just because and I am so truly thankful that Eric was able to capture that day for us in the most beautiful way. He is so talented and I have and will continue to recommend his service to anyone!

Eric · Married on 07/06/2013

We are so glad that we hired them. We end up watching our video every time family comes over instead of looking at pictures. It was well worth it to remember the day

Geni · Married on 07/06/2013

My new husband and I both enjoyed working with Eric!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2013

Mr PM Productions was a great find! Eric was very professional and his prices extremely affordable. At first we had not added videography into our budget because we didn't think we really needed it. Now, we are so very happy we did. The day flies by, and thanks to Eric, we have the best of our day on a DVD. We loved his package and that he was able to be with both of us to see us get ready. He was there until the last dance of the night and we couldn't be more grateful for him staying to see us "getaway". Our video exceeded our expectations and though I am biased, I think its his best work! Again, such a great find! :-)

Sent on 02/03/2014

Boise Wedding Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding day was perfect, and I am honored that you allowed me to capture and preserve your memories! Thank you!

Eric did a WONDERFUL job on the CD of our daughter's wedding! Everyone loves it!

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2012

Hands down, Boise Wedding Productions is the BEST videography service in the Treasure Valley (and I met with lots before we booked BWP!).

From the get-go, Eric was responsive, organized and professional. The communication leading up to the wedding was great, and Eric even asked if he could come to our rehearsal to scope out some scenic shots. (Talk about going above and beyond!)

We knew our video would be great, but it was STUNNING. If you're on the fence about whether or not to book a videographer, DO IT! I love our pictures, but it will be the wedding video that we turn to decades from now to remind ourselves how amazing that day was.

Jennifer · event on: 04/09/2016

Idaho Miss Amazing, Inc is unbelievably grateful to Eric and the life changing moments he captured so beautifully and naturally. Professional, caring and incredibly talented, we will recommend BWP to anyone and everyone!

• User4619722 · 2+ years ago

Eric was with us in the production of our wedding video from start to finish. He was very thoughtful and wanted to both hear what we wanted out of our video as well as provide his own creative talent and professional experience. He provided all the materials to us that we needed in order to communicate with him what we wanted as well as be ensured he would give us the highest quality he was able. He caught the special moments of our wedding day that we will cherish forever, including some very cinematic style shots at sunset that were entirely beautiful! My only constructive criticism for Eric (and the client) would be to communicate well with the photographer beforehand (if possible) so that the videographer and photographer aren't competing for space so that they both can get equal opportunity for great shots and be in the know about wedding day details. If I had to do it over again, I'd choose Eric as our videographer again.

• User4619734 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Eric was a great videographer for our wedding. He was able to capture all the special moments and deliver a final product that was exceptional! He was easy to work with and helped make our wedding day for relaxing with small words of wisdom and ideas on the spot to capture unforgettable moments. He was very professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good videographer.

Leslie · Married on 05/14/2016

4.2
      3.5

Bottom line...Eric when out of his way to make the best video to capture our wedding day. He has skills and an artistic eye to produce a film that you will watch again and again. Through the various reels it is possible to witness moments of the wedding we missed and relive our favorites. The price to pay was a level of expectation on us, to be standing on the mark for the desired shot. Keep in mind the bottom line and this is a company worth hiring.