Boise Wedding Productions Reviews

61 Reviews for Boise Wedding Productions

Boise Wedding Productions 1
Boise Wedding Productions 2
  • User5241998 · 2+ years ago

Eric did the video for our wedding and did so awesome. He was timely and professional and was able to capture the most perfect moments. We would highly recommend Boise Wedding Productions

Brittany · Married on 12/19/2015

He was very helpful in every aspect of the wedding. He has a ton of experience and gave us advice to help things run smoothly for the big day.

Tanya · Married on 11/28/2015

Eric was the videographer for my daughter's wedding. He was great to work with and meet with us prior to the wedding to discuss details of the day and offer suggestions. He did a great job covering the entire day. He was very professional and put together a beautiful video. He captured the emotion of the day and so many beautiful moments. Every time I watch the video, I relive the day. It's well worth the money to have the tangible memory of the day. Thanks, Eric!

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband Gavin and I could not be happier with our wedding video!! Eric captured so many amazing candid moments that we will be able to hang on to and share with those we love for a lifetime! He captured all of the most important moments of the day but was still very respectful of our space - we barely even knew he was there. He is so excited and passionate about his work that it definitely shows in the final product. Eric was so easy and understanding during the planning process that it made the day of effortless for everyone. We love how he edited and highlighted the most important parts of our day. We highly recommend Boise Wedding Productions to anyone looking for a high quality video that captures one of the best days of your life!

Sidney · Married on 10/03/2015

I very highly recommend Eric he was the best video grapher!! I am so happy with how our video turned out and so happy I have it to cherish forever. Eric was always great about keeping us informed and being flexible to meet at times that were good for us. He meshed so well with us and our group not only did he do an amazing job on our video but was also so much fun to be around and have be apart of our special day. You could not go wrong in choosing boise wedding productions and you will not regret it.

Allison · Married on 09/05/2015

Eric from Boise Wedding Productions was nothing but AMAZING. He made our day so much more special by not only filming it, but also advocating for us! He was so great before, during and after our wedding. I would 100% recommend everyone to use him and encourage them to do a wedding video. Its a great way to remember the little things you will forget or not be able to witness. Our wedding video was incredible, and working with Eric was great! Use Boise Wedding Productions, its worth every penny!

Eric made took the video of our wedding last year and turned into a masterpiece that I will treasure forever. His is very skilled and what he does as you can see by going to his website and viewing some of the work that he does. If you are looking to capture your special day, you can't go wrong with Boise Wedding Productions.

Eric is an amazing videographer and captured our wedding day perfectly! He was very responsive before,during, and even after the wedding when we had questions or thoughts on something. Out of all of our vendors he was far and away, the most responsive. We enjoyed Eric's easy-going , laid back attitude and we loved how genuine he was. Thank you, Eric!

We had our wedding video taken by Eric and are incredibly pleased with the results! We could not love the video more!!! He captured every emotion and every moment perfectly! He was very professional, and made sure to include everything we asked for and even much, much more.

Eric is amazing. We loved the film he made for us. He is so talented and has so passion for what he does. Absolutly amazing!!!! If you need someone to catch those special moments he is the one to do it.

lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Without question, Boise Wedding Productions is the premier wedding videographer. We're so thankful to have been referred and the opportunity to work with Eric Turner as he filmed my daughter and son-in-law's wedding in McCall (Jacqueline & Tanner). He promises and delivers amazing quality work! From the first meeting we had with Eric, he worked with them to capture their genuine love story. He collaborated extremely well with our other vendors so he, too, could capture all of the memorable moments of that busy day that passes by so quickly. During the planning of this wedding and on that day, I was frequently overwhelmed with the amount of support Jacqueline and Tanner received in becoming a family of three with their daughter from family and friends. I was even more overwhelmed with joy to see that Eric had captured all of this in their video. His passion to capture their love story in his work is what sets him remarkably apart and makes him a must-have for your event. He is a treasurable investment!!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Let's just start by saying that Boise Wedding Productions was beyond incredible! I had never seen videography of any kind until going to the Bridal Expo. There I met Eric, and who would have known that this would turn into such an amazing relationship! He took everything we both had to say about what we wanted in our wedding video, and blew our minds behind the lens to capture every moment of our special day. He was extremely flexible and met with us a couple of times before the wedding to make sure any ideas we had were incorporated. He is super quirky and personable and will make you feel like the luckiest couple in the world. It is definitely an art form to be able to catch breath taking moments, but he did it so flawlessly. After watching our film for the first time, we had goose bumps and it was as if we were back on that day right in the center of everything!!
    Thank you for capturing such an important and unforgettable moment in our lives. We are truly grateful! Koffi & Amanda

Aubrey · Married on 06/20/2015

Eric is AWESOME! My husband and I have were engaged for almost 2 years, and we've known since the beginning of our engagement that we wanted to hire Eric. We had heard so many great things and when we saw his beautiful work, we were blown away! On top of his talent, his professionalism is great too! He is very responsive and attentive. He's was always there to answer our questions. And he's very personable!

On our wedding day, everywhere I turned to look, he was there capturing the moment, but he was never in the way. He didn't miss a thing. I'm relieved to know I'll have those precious memories on video forever!
    He is HIGHLY recommended!!

Eric, thank you for telling our story!

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Boise Wedding Productions is the best of the best. When we were shopping around for a videographer we knew there was something different about Eric's films. He has the ability to get such amazing shots and knows exactly how to work them to line up to the music just right. The end product is simply magical! Our wedding video is stunning and something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Eric was awesome to work with. He is quick to respond to questions, incredibly knowledgeable in all things video, and very passionate about what he does. We highly recommend booking Boise Wedding Productions!
    -Preston & Sara

Kendrick · Married on 05/08/2015

Mr. Eric Turner did an amazing job capturing every single moment of our wedding. What impressed us the most is that he came out to our wedding by himself and was still able to ultimately give us an immaculately produced video that really condensed the whole night into one watchable product. He was so professional and I hardly noticed him during the wedding as he filmed from so many angles throughout the ceremony and reception. He has proven to be a valuable asset in wedding industry! Truly among the best videographer in Treasure Valley--totally recommended! Thanks Boise Wedding Productions!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Boise Wedding Productions's reply:

Ken and Irish! The pleasure was all ours! Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding day was so special and beautiful! You two are so in love and I am so thankful you trusted me to tell your story! Thank you again!

Kayla · Married on 04/12/2015

We could not be happier with how our wedding video turned out. We laughed and cried as we watched it together for the first time, truly a masterpiece. Eric isn't only someone who gives you your entire wedding day, perfectly captured in a few minutes but a professional who helps guide your ideas to a beautiful finished product. His eye for those once in a lifetime shots is impeccable and everyone should give him the opportunity to find those moments as you enjoy your wedding day knowing that Eric has your back. Highly recommended to hire Boise Wedding Productions for your big day.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Boise Wedding Productions's reply:

Kayla an Daniel! Thank you for the kind words! It was the perfect day for a Sunday wedding and you two are amazing. Thank you for allowing us to tell your story!

Maddison · Married on 11/15/2014

Eric was AMAZING! We made him try to work with us and our photographer, which was super hectic. He handled it well, and did such a great job. He was fast at getting us our video back. Very professional, very nice and outgoing with the wedding party and guest. Overall did such a good job we loved him!!!

Bri · Married on 09/27/2014

We were so impressed with Eric all along the way - but now seeing the final outcome of the videography... we are absolutely ECSTATIC. What a wonderful keepsake!! If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, DON'T hesitate... book one immediately - and hope that Eric is available. The quality of the video and editing looks like it could be on network television. Thank you for our perfect wedding time capsule, Eric!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/25/2014

Boise Wedding Productions was brilliant. Our memory video of our event makes me tear up every time. Not only that but Eric was able to come to our dress fitting and get special video of my father that we will cherish. It means the world to us. BWP is more than accommodating especially surrounding a sensitive situation. They are easy to talk to and get direction from. Highly recommend.

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2014

Eric was great to work with. He did a wonderful job of documenting our wedding day. The video turned out to be absolutely amazing, we couldn't be happier.

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Eric at Boise Wedding Productions went above and beyond to create an emotional, beautiful and entertaining visual & musical story of my wedding that I can treasure forever. He was a pleasure to work with and communicated everything expertly, especially since I had to orchestrate everything from out of town and was never able to meet in person until the wedding day. He was professional, fun, and helpful throughout. The video itself captured everything wonderful about our big day - from the biggest to smallest details - with cinematic style and pure magic (my husband remarked in wonderment after we watched it for the first time, “Did all that really happen??”) I am so grateful for my perfect video love story and would recommend Boise Wedding Productions to anyone!

Ryan · Married on 09/06/2014

This video was amazing! Eric took the time to get to know us, what we were looking for in our video and encorporated it in an absolutely beautiful way. Not only did he capture all of the emotion during the ceremony and reception, but he put it together in a way that no one else could. Thank you so much Boise Wedding Productions!

Christina and Ryan
    September 6th 2014

Calee · Married on 08/23/2014

I can't say enough positive things about Boise Wedding Productions. Eric created the perfect wedding video for us, one that we will cherish forever. Our video fits us perfectly. Eric takes his time to be creative and unique to each couple he works with, and that is why I chose him. He did a great job keeping in contact with me from before the wedding up to the day I received my video. He fulfilled every need I had, even after reaching out to him on short notice. This is the missing piece to your wedding puzzle! You will not regret booking with Boise Wedding Productions.

Calee and Kevin
    Greenleaf, ID

Erin · Married on 07/19/2014

Amazing talent! Eric is a very professional, sociable and good communicator. He did a great job of understanding what we wanted and capturing those special moments in a beautiful video. Will most definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a great, friendly and fun videographer for their special event.

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

Eric did an absolute fantastic job on our video! It was everything and more that we could have imagined. He captured all the feelings, thoughts, and emotions of our special day within a simple, yet powerful video. He is incredibly talented and we are so grateful we found him. Eric, was very professional and prompt. He made sure all the details were worked out prior to the day so we could all just relax and let him do his work and we sit back and enjoy. The video is amazing quality and we are very pleased with the entire experience!