25 Reviews for Boise Events

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
25 Boise Events Reviews

Boise-Events provided setup/tear down, rentals, decor, delivery, planning, day-of coordination, and flowers for us.

Looking back, it's laughable that we ever thought we could pull off this wedding without professional help. Brandi saved several aspects of our wedding on numerous occasions! Our wedding was absolutely full of issues caused by other vendors, and Brandi handled it all and a calm, professional manner. She was quick to realize when our caterer wasn't providing everything we needed, and she worked with our venue on making sure that the huge stuffed black bear that showed up would be removed in time for our wedding. She helped us find affordable vendors who were willing to travel to McCall with us - the DJ, bar server, cake, etc. We were on a budget, so this was greatly appreciated! I was having a terrible time doing this on my own, but she had numerous ideas for us right from our first meeting. All of the rentals from Boise-Events or elsewhere were completely managed by Brandi. We didn't have to worry about a thing - tables/chairs/silverware/plates - whatever it was, she took care of it!

THE FLOWERS! I had such a hard time deciding what I wanted, but after looking at some pictures online, Brandi helped me pick some gorgeous arrangements and bright colors. I was so stressed on wedding day about issues with our venue, but as soon as I saw those flowers my excitement about the day came back to me. She did a wonderful job.

We had our hearts set on an outdoor ceremony, but the forecast looked cold and rainy. She let us wait until about an hour before the ceremony time to officially make the call to have the ceremony indoors. Somehow, everything was prepared and perfect for us on time anyway.

The most incredible part of this all is her professional demeanor in such a stressful time for us. I know we kept changing our minds about things, but she never showed a hint of frustration towards us which was greatly appreciated. Thanks Brandi!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We worked with Brandi throughout the whole planning process and she did absolutely amazing making sure everything was in place, tying any loose ends, and helping me create my vision! The day of our wedding, Emily and Beau were our coordinators and they made that vision come to life! I cannot say enough how amazing Boise Events was throughout the whole process! Emily & Beau were so incredible accommodating all of my wants and needs the day of and although it was so hot that day, she didn't skip a beat and she made sure everything ran smoothly (which it did)! So thankful for all that Boise Events did for us - we will forever recommend them! :)

Profile Picture Alexandra , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brandi at Boise Events was such a Godsend. I had originally decided to go with another well known planning group in Boise and was repeatedly disappointed in their lack of organization and professionalism. Brandi was the epitome of professionalism. After meeting with her she made it easy to decide to fire the other planning company and go with Boise Events for our wedding. Brandi knows what she is doing. She made me feel at ease and took almost all the stress out of planning. She walked me through a timeline and gave me homework and direction to stay on task. She helped line up other vendors for me and made sure the contracts were in line. She was easy to get in touch with and always responded quickly. My husband agrees that hiring Boise Events for our wedding planning and day of coordination was the best decision we made. I would recommend any bride in the treasure valley meet with Boise Events before going with anyone else for planning. Brandi will impress you and melt away your stress.
One of the best bonuses of going with Boise Events is the owner is a professional florist. I showed them a few photos of what I liked and left the rest and all the details up to them. She was able to get the look I wanted for a great price. It turned out beautiful.
Brandi and Emily have great style and I was able to trust them to make decor decisions to help make our decor and reception perfect. I wanted tall square hurricane containers for our candles and they ordered them just for our wedding. Boise Events made us feel like we were their main priority- not just another bride on their calendar.

Profile Picture Molly, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Brandi was amazing to work with for my wedding. The flowers were better than I could have asked for and her team did my set up for me. I got such wonderful compliments on how beautiful everything looked and how much everyone loved the design. Brandi also was my day of coordinator and I must say, she can handle a lot! Our ceremony was set back by 45 minutes due to set up issues and there were a few confrontations as well that she handled amazingly and smoothly! I couldn't have asked for anyone more controlled and can't thank her enough for all she did. I would recommend Brandi and Boise Events to anyone for their wedding needs, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I really loved working with Brandi and Robert. They were easy to work with and provided us with a lot of great information when it come to figuring out how photography was going to fit into our big day. Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and I love going through them. Brandi also did the flowers for our wedding and they turned out even better than I pictured them. They were a beautiful addition to our wedding. I highly recommend Boise Events for your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Brandi was so amazing throughout my planning process - even when I being stubborn and changed my mind quite a few times. She was always help make sure I was make sound choices (she is a professional!) and that I was staying within my budget. I added her coordinating services towards the end and I had absolutely no stress all day thanks to her and Emily. I would highly recommend BB's Weddings & Events to anyone look for a seamless, stress free, beautiful flower and event coordinating service! Thank you Brandi and Emily!

Profile Picture User5320756, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Brandi was great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and provided an amazing bouquet for me and flowers for my bridesmaids. She was also VERY flexible on where she needed to deliver because of my last minute venue changes. I would highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brandi was incredible, helpful and always doing what she could to make my life easier! My flowers and centerpieces turned out absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

BB's Wedding & Events was a perfect choice for my flowers. They were able to work with my tight budget and still provide me with beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture User4434253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Your flowers were beautiful, especially the church arrangements that you allowed us to use your containers for – again thank you. The wedding was fabulous, the event and reception were a hit with everyone and the flowers were stunning.

Profile Picture User4482798, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandi did all the flowers for my wedding and they were beautiful. She's very reasonably priced and will work with you to make you vision come true!

Profile Picture Kameron, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Brandi to anyone. She did all my flowers for my wedding and did an absolute beautiful job! She went above and beyond to make my flowers how I wanted and was priced very reasonably!

Profile Picture User4616276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandi was very personable, easy to talk to and does amazing flower arrangements. I told her my vision and she nailed it! She also had a ton of information on other vendors. I LOVED my flowers they couldn't have been more perfect! Thank you Brandi you rocked it!

Profile Picture Arlette, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brandi Barnhart, owner of BB's Bridal and Events, has been extremely helpful in so many aspects of planning our daughter Jessica's wedding. From her beautiful bridal bouquets and corsages, offering suggestions for decor, seating, timelines, providing names for a D.J., videographer and rental companies, decorating the venue, and making sure every detail was covered, she proved herself to be a consummate professional. It shows that she has over 24 years of wedding experience. With the help of her and her crew, the day couldn't have gone more smoothly!

Profile Picture User4197166, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Brandi was wonderful to work with and worked hard to ensure we had a wonderful wedding! The amount of work she put in was well worth the price and I would choose her again any day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Brandi for the amazing flowers and for making the day run so incredibly smooth... I don't know what we would have done without you!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandi did a wonderful job with my flowers! She was very good about keeping in touch and letting me know when she would be out of town in case I tried getting ahold of her. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were the most important decorative piece for me with my wedding, so naturally I wanted as many as I could get for my money. Brandi did an amazing job capturing the vision I had for the types of flowers and arrangements I wanted for my big day. I couldn't be there to do any set up on the day of our wedding, but Brandi coordinated everyone I had enlisted to help and set everything up just as I wanted. I couldn't have chose a better florist or event coordinator!

Profile Picture User4014468, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brandi did a superior job with my wedding as a coordinator and florist! Our bouquets were beautiful! Brandi was probably one of the best investments of our wedding. She was an unbelievably organized wedding coordinator! She helped us so much, and planned the wedding timeline down to the second. We are so grateful!! Thank you is not enough

Profile Picture User4178964, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Brandi was great to work with! I spent most of the planning process out of town, and she was very flexible when it came time to setting up meetings for the random weekends we were in Boise. Being able to drop our decorations off at her shop before the wedding was also a huge plus.
The day of, everything went very smoothly and it was awesome to not have all that added stress. The only things that were slightly disappointing were that there were a number of decorations that never got set up, and we didn't know that we were in charge of bringing the linens etc back home after the wedding until that night, so we had to scramble and ask favors of our friends that were still there. Not a huge deal but it would've been nice to know.

Brandi also did all the flowers, which were PERFECT. I gave her a number of random Pinterest pictures of things that I liked, and she combined all that into a gorgeous bouquet that was affordable and just oh so amazing. I got so many compliments not only on my bouquet but also the flowers for the rest of the ceremony/reception.

Overall I am so so glad that I used Boise Events, I can't even imagine having to do that whole process by myself! She not only took off a huge load of stress, but was able to recommend other vendors and ideas, and was able to provide backdrop/vase/etc rentals at a very affordable price. Thank you so much Brandi (and Emily!) for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/3/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Brandi was excellent to work with! My flowers turned out amazingly, and we only met once! 11 months later she sows up with gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres. She was super friendly and very professional. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

BB's was very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. Being a new bride to be I didn't know where to begin and she was very helpful in guiding me though to the big day. She had great ideas on color coordination, as well as different options depending on cost of different flowers.

Profile Picture Kat, 7/12/14, 1 Review
4.7

Brandi was nothing short of amazing. We used Boise events for table/chair rental, linens, set-up, break-down, lighting, planning and day of coordination. We planned our Boise wedding from Virginia so having someone to handle all the small details was a huge relief. Brandi set up tasting with caterers for us and also connected us with our DJ and the person that did our cake. Brandi worked with us to make sure our vision happened the was we wanted it and Emily provided our day of coordination and helped us with rehearsal. Everything went off without a hitch and our wedding was absolutely perfect. Thank you Boise Events for taking some of the pressure off of me!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
0.5

Brandi is a complete scam! Do NOT trust her with your big wedding. She made promises she absolutely could not keep. We paid her 7,700 for all of her services which required we did flowers through her, along with her DJ. From the beginning she promised that my wedding would be nothing short of beautiful and it consisted of flowers that I could've put together on my own, along with a very expensive and minimal set of rentals from her. THREE DAYS before the wedding, she said that she might not be there and wanted to send her daughter. That is not a calming conversation to a bride. I requested that I have a HUGE bouquet that waterfalls over and on the wedding day, I couldn't tell my flowers apart from the bridesmaids. On the morning of the wedding, she was no where to be found, the groomsmen took pictures without their boboutennires and the bridesmaids, almost without their bouquets. During the ceremony and reception, the DJs set kept breaking in and out- which she continues to blame on us and my pastor. It was such a rough day, and I was just falling apart. She also recommended that I do my hair through a lady, Sammie, that 1. Showed up late because she had booked another wedding ONTOP of mine, 2. Showed up without her full team (to complete 8 people's hair AND makeup) 3. Left us no choice but to curl our own hair and call another lady to finish us off. She charged us full price anyways and Brandi didn't get involved. Aside from the hair and makeup, Brandi did nothing to make my day calming: she could not accommodate our wedding of 260 people. She was literally running around so confused like it had been her first wedding. I was overall very disappointed and I wish there was some way to get my money back. If you do decide to go with her, demand that you pay half before the wedding and half after the wedding. Do not let yourself fall into the trap that we did.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Claudia , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Set Up, Venue Visit
0.0

When a business owner writes an email to a paying customer that says the following, I would NEVER recommend them to anyone! (She had not seen the decorations I had purchased) "1 dozen roses on each side of the mantle, in your vases would be about $95.00 total. I don't really think a few dozen roses on the mantle is going to look that great. Especially if you have large cylinder vases that you are going to already have up on the mantle. If you are not interested in going with my original plan for the mantle, then lets just leave fresh flowers out of the occasion. I'm not in this thing to sell you just anything, I want your wedding to look nice. If your not willing to spend the money to do what looks nice, than I would rather not put flowers on the mantle. My reputation is at stake and if it won't look nice I would rather not have any part in decorating it."

I had my wedding at a beautiful private country club. It was not a cheap wedding. For a professional and business owner to be this incredibly offensive is mind blowing!! I know on these wedding review websites, some people are just hard to please and will leave bad reviews. Every other vendor I worked were amazing! They went above and beyond, which is how it should be when planning a wedding. Weddings are stressful enough, your vendors should not add more stress. I would never recommend Brandi to anyone. I even gave her the benefit of the doubt and sent her a private email expressing my concerns prior to publicly posting this. It has been a month, and I never heard a response. Being a professional myself, I know if my clients are unsatisfied, I always do service recovery. Even if she disagreed with everything I had said, a simple, "I'm sorry you felt the service was not satisfactory" would have been nice. When the paying customer feels like they are the one that is having to be professional to maintain a good working relationship, that does not make for a good business.

View Vendor Response