Bohemian Blu Photography Reviews

Cascade, CO
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Matt Married on 07/24/2014
    5 out of 5! We hired Ms. Berry to do our wedding back in July and I'm so thankful we did. She was willing to meet with us beforehand to understand just what we needed. On the day of the wedding she was right on the ball, able to move about and get all the right shots without being noticed or getting in the way. The post ceremony picture session was a joy, she was great with our wedding party (especially the little ones), made us smile laugh, and just generally was great to have around. In all, she took pictures of us at three different venues (first look at a church, mountaintop ceremony, and garden reception), and she was able to capture the nuances of each setting expertise. Bravo!
    Cassandra Married on 05/17/2014
    Misty is truly a joy to work with. Her creative eye and kind spirit make the moments standing before a camera easy and natural.
    Monique Married on 09/21/2013
    Misty did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. I was impressed for several reasons. She was gracious and flexible when we had to change the wedding date. She lightened my pre-wedding load by arranging all her own travel arrangements by both plane and car for the 2 hour drive from the airport to the "out of the way" ceremony. When I told her in a panic the night before the wedding that our venue fell through for the photo shoot after the ceremony, she totally handled it. She scouted out the town and found the perfect replacement spot on her own. Misty even managed to handle my bull dog of a wedding coordinator when she tried to set a "photographer perimeter" that would have kept her from getting the kind of ceremony pics she knew I wanted. Not only did she get the great, intimate shots, but my guests said they never even noticed her. Ultimately I got the beautiful pictures really capturing our amazing day that I wanted, and with some really impressive professionalism. I highly recommend her.
    Nicole Married on 08/31/2013
    So glad to have had Misty to capture the events of our wedding day. She was super flexible, traipsing from one location to another, up and down hills, over and around rocks! She made sure she knew what I wanted beforehand and did a great job meeting my requests.
    Kristiana Married on 05/07/2011
    Misty is always passionate about the beautiful moments she captures. She is always patient and creative enough to get the perfect shot!
    Lisa Married on 10/17/2009
    Misty is a great photographer and a pleasure to work with. She is creative with backgrounds, props and poses, etc., and she has a magnificent eye for color. I highly recommend her, as she does beautiful work, and is a wonderful person to boot!