Boca Raton Florist Reviews

7 | Boca Raton, FL

7 Reviews for Boca Raton Florist

S. Brice · Married on 11/14/2019

Excellent experience

Placed my order online only two days before the memorial service. Flowers arrived on time and they were gorgeous!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Mcguinness · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing service!!

I absolutely LOVED working with this florist they were great and the price was even better!! Working with Carole was so easy I loved her ideas and she set everything up beautifully definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Julianne - Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to post such a nice review. We look forward to working with you again for another special occasion!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/13/2019

Creative, Cost Conscious, and Genuine

It was a pleasure working with The Boca Raton Florists! Carole was exceptionally genuine and helpful. She was always looking for ways to save us money, without sacrificing creativity or the final product. Our arch, bouquets, and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! They definitely helped to make our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Allison, thanks for the kind words (and beautiful pictures) - it was great working with you and letting us be a part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Everything was perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Angela · Married on 04/15/2017

Boca Raton florist is great! I had the best experience with them for my wedding arch, bouquet and I also had a garland made by them. My wedding was small so I didn't need more than that, but I honestly will go here for any ocassion.

From the start I met Barry he was very friendly and he understood me and everything I wanted. After our first meeting I knew I wanted boca Raton florist for my wedding.

I told Barry what I wanted he envisioned it and brought it to life and I couldn't be happier. Honestly amazing job and everyone here is friendly. If you want your wedding to be original and want Barry to guide you; just go here he's awesome reallyyyy! And if you have something in mind or pictures of what you want to put together Barry will put it together for you. Honestly can't thank them enough and can't stop saying how much I loved my flowers. Thanks Barry and Boca Raton florist team.

Sent on 04/21/2017

AILI · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing flowers! Best prices & service!

From the start to the end, it was such a pleasure to work with Boca Raton Florist for our wedding on November 10th. Carol was absolutely amazing. She worked with me to achieve the vision I had and it was very reasonably priced. We got our ceremony flower's and the bride's bouquet. The delivery and set-up was perfect. I’d highly recommend Carol.

The flowers we so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Aili, thanks so much for sharing the feedback and pictures from your beautiful wedding. It was great working with you.

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Barry from Boca Raton Florist was great! He understood my vision and what I wanted and tied it all together perfectly. He helped with bouquets, boutonnieres, reception center pieces, and decorations within the church. He gave us great advice and really worked with what we wanted. He was honest about what would look good and what he could do and we really appreciated that. They delivered to multiple locations on the day of the wedding and we are so thankful for that! I would recommend Barry and Boca Raton Florist for any large events!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Kristin - Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review, the feedback is always very much appreciated! We are very pleased that your wedding went well wish you every future happiness.