Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Reviews

155 | Woodridge, IL

155 Reviews for Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center

Judith · Married on 09/09/2017

What a beautiful setting with wonderful talented people who made my daughters wedding day perfect, easy, and stress free

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

This place made our dream day come true! Karen was so amazing with every detail we were asking for and make matters difficult we lived in Springfield, which is three and a half hours away! My husband and I had EVERY guest saying how the food and experience was amazing. Thank you Bobak and Karen for all your hard work!
    Sincerely,
    Kyle and Sarah Houlahan

Sent on 07/02/2017

Betty · Married on 06/24/2017

We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on JUNE 24. 2017. From our first contact with Karen to our parting hug she was wonderful. Karen listened, offered suggestions, and advocated for us. The venue was beautiful. The food was plentiful and delicious. Our guests loved the cake. And the mashed potato bar and late night cheeseburgers were unlike anything they had before.
    Karen attended to every detail for us in this once in fifty years good time. Absolutely the best.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2017

Bobak's is a phenomenal choice for any couple. They have the ability to be a blank slate and create a totally custom wedding. The food is by far THE BEST wedding food ever - all of our guests made that same comment. The terraces create a dynamic space to enjoy if you are not a dancer. Karen is the best and truly was a god send for our wedding. Bobaks made our dreams come true!

Sent on 06/26/2017

ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

Everything was perfect! Literally not one thing went wrong. Chris and Kathi were always there to help and take care of everything we needed. They went above and beyond for us! Everyone love the food and the room was more then i could have wanted!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2017

anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies

Sent on 06/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2017

To Anna, Chris, Karen and the entire staff at Bobaks Signature Events. When my husband and I got engaged we had our reception booked at the Willowbrook Ballroom. Due to a devastating fire that destroyed the Willowbrook we had to find another Venue. When we called Bobaks and spoke to Karen they still had a room available, we went the next day to book the room and we could not have been more grateful that they were able to accommodate us. Everyone of our guest told us how wonderful the reception was and it was wonderful. Even letting us utilize both patios for our cocktail hour and our pictures. Everything from the ambiance, to the food, the service, everything was perfect. Karen was there with us from the start and her attention to detail help us make our reception perfect. My husband and I would highly recommend Bobaks to anyone who is planning a Wedding. Even though Bobaks was not the reception hall that we wanted, Bobaks made our reception what we wanted and words cannot express how grateful we are for that. Bobaks made our wedding "perfect"

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Everything was amazing!! Chris and Grace made sure our night was perfect! Planning was such a breeze -- the planners there are so talented. Our planner, Grace, helped us have a vision of what our wedding should look like and it turned out just the way I wanted. I loved every decoration and every piece. We were able to do a small walk through before our guests entered and I was just blown away. And the food was incredible. I have guests calling me still telling how they want to go back to eat more of the food (lol)! They were also so accommodating. Even if we had an unusual request they made sure to make it happen. No was definitely not in their vocabulary. I highly recommend having your event here!! They're the best!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Claire · Married on 04/29/2017

We were very happy in our decision to have our wedding at Bobak’s Signature Events. They made the process of planning and having the wedding as easy as possible. Our planner, Karen, was so helpful, caring, and responsive to any of our needs throughout the whole process. We had a fairly large wedding and Bobak’s was able to accommodate the size easily. What we loved most about Bobak’s was that their wedding package included almost everything you need for a reception, which greatly reduced the stress of wedding planning. They provided the food, drinks, wedding cake, fresh floral, and setup/take down all of our decorations. Bobak’s also offered a free food tasting months before the wedding so that you felt comfortable with the food selected for your menu. All of our guests made comments about how they loved the food and venue. Bobak’s really made our wedding night so special and memorable.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Megan · Married on 12/23/2016

Bobaks worked with us to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. Our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to ensure everything detail was perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2016

This place is truly a hidden gem! We heard from everyone how nice the reception hall was. Everyone is also very complimentary of the food, we were told it's the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. They were truly great and helped make our night great.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Pat · Married on 11/05/2016

Son and Daugther-in-law booked this venue for their wedding. The services provided by Bobak's were beyond our expectations. The quality of the food and liquor was outstanding. Got so many compliments the next day about the whole affair, but especially the food. The staff was always friendly and professional. Karen, the event coordinator, was so incredibly wonderful to work with. The room looked spectacular and the bride and groom were "over the moon" happy. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2016

Where do I even begin?? I just got married yesterday and I couldn't wait to write a review! Karen was my wedding coordinator and she was aaaamazing!!! She made me feel as though I was the only person getting married during the whole time I was planning my wedding. I would do random stop ins without any notice at all and she would act as tho she was expecting me, walked away from anything she was doing and gave me her full attention. Anything I asked for no matter what is was she made it work! I started getting stressed the day before my wedding and would panic over something like me ruining the whole seating chart bc I did it all wrong (kind of a big deal) and I told Karen and she was like, "oh ya that's no problem Vanessa I'll take care of it" in the most calm and relaxing voice and tells me to not worry about a thing and would do just that. I would b at a 10 stress level at times but then once I would talk to Karen i would b at a complete 0 and she would have me laughing! I'm telling u I did a few screw ups and she was there at my back and call and figured everything out! On my wedding day I had no stress what so ever! She made everything perfect! Karen I can't thank u enough for EVERYTHING!! U r amazing and I truly don't know what I would have done without u! I have a number of guest tell me how amazing the food was and said when they get married this is definitely the place there going to do it! If u r looking for somewhere to get married then stop! Bc u found the place I promise u!! I searched and searched for places and this is by far the best prices and the best experience u will ever find and not to mention how beautiful it is but u can see that with ur own eyes. The service is better then u could ever imagine! I promise u!! Thank u bobak's signature events for making my day beyond perfect! And Karen, again I can't thank u enough!! Seriously words can't express how thankful i am for everything u have done for me and I really going to miss u! Thank u!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Laura · Married on 07/29/2016

Bobak's was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. Both spaces were very beautiful and spacious; the food was delicious and the service was outstanding!! Liz and Chris were exceptional to work with...they were like working with family; they sought to every detail and ensured the vision and theme were perfectly executed. The weather wasn't participating with us and it was raining so they had set up an inside room for the ceremony just in case we needed to move it inside. The good Lord blessed us with a break in the rain storm and we were able to have it outside as planned. Everyone's needs were taken care of and the dinner service was very prompt. All the guests had nothing, but GREAT things to say about everything at the wedding!! Thank you to all the staff at Bobak's for making it the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!! Laura & David Black and Deena & Adrian Mora

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • Khrislene & Thaddeus

Khrislene & Thaddeus · Married on 07/16/2016

Liz was amazing! Truly made our vision of our wedding come true. The venue was everything that I could have dreamed of, with the outdoor and indoor venue in one! The food was amazing and our wedding cake was definitely what everyone talked about. Liz made everything work smoothly, and truly works with wedding couples on what they want in their wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for truly that one of a kind experience with lasting memories.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Christy · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I had a smaller, destination wedding but we wanted to throw a local celebration for extended family and friends. Bobak’s was the perfect place! They were extremely easy to work with and made the whole experience smooth from start to finish. We had a limited budget but Karen and the owners really worked with us to throw a wonderful party within that budget. The room was the perfect size for our guests and the outdoor area they have is beautiful and made for some nice pictures. It was quite warm the night of our party, but even with the heat, people wanted to stroll through the garden area and take pictures on the patio. We came up with a buffet-style menu and all of our guests enjoyed the food with many making comments as to how good it was. All of the staff were helpful and friendly throughout the entire night. Chris, who was on-site with us the night of the event, made himself fully available to anything we might want or need. He was there early while we were setting up and even stayed late with us while we packed everything up to go home. I can’t say enough good things about the service and employees at Bobak’s. Thank you for making our wedding celebration so wonderful!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Becky · Married on 04/09/2016

Liz was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We had a destination wedding and had our reception at Bobak's. Liz had a lot of great ideas to incorporate the beach theme into the reception. We were very pleased with her work and the staff was amazing, very attentive to all of our needs. Thank you for a wonderful reception.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Congratulations again! It was our pleasure to work with you and yours, thank you again for trusting Signature Events for your big day Mrs. Johnston:)

John · Married on 01/16/2016

We had our daughter's (Disney themed) wedding reception here in January. We originally planned on having our daughter’s wedding at one of the Naperville area big hotels. We visited the three main hotels and were not pleased with all three, room layout for 150 people, bar setup, dance floor size, things like that. We had been to weddings at all 3 hotels previously and their wedding food is subpar to what they serve in their restaurants – this is frustrating when you are paying for a wedding.

So, we visited Bobak’s Signature Events. I had been to a Cub Scout event years earlier and remembered that the food was really good. We met Liz Frohling and were very happy with what they had to offer compared to the hotels. But even more impressive was that Signature Events worked with the other hotels to secure a good rate for our guests and to get shuttle service from the hotel to the wedding and then to Signature Events and back. We picked the Hilton as our hotel and worked with Amanda there and was very pleased with her handling our rooms, shuttle service and post wedding breakfast.

Back to Signature Events working with Liz we planned out the entire reception, she was our wedding planner and constantly had really good recommendations. Food and liquor are both important to us as a family and Signature Events delivered beyond expectation on both accounts. We inquired about the martini bar option and found it reasonably priced. We were able to have the martini bar ice sculpture in the shape of a castle to match the Disney theme – this was a big hi-light and focal point of the reception. A lot of people took pictures in front of the castle. We also added the option to have the local Cold Stone Creamery come in and make guest requested mix-ins – this was a big hit too.

I would give Bobak’s Signature events a higher rating if I could. I highly recommend them and hope that you consider them for your next wedding, conference or party!

Sent on 03/21/2016

ERICA · Married on 12/19/2015

Liz was the perfect coordinator for our geeky reception. She totally understood our preferences to our favorite fandoms including Star Wars and Doctor Who. She was always responsive to our emails and calls, even on her days off as we neared the event. Everything was executed according to our desires. Thanks, Liz and Bobak's!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Kelsey · Married on 10/03/2015

We absolutely LOVED Bobak's! Liz was our coordinator and was 100% amazing! She is so nice, promptly returns emails, flexible, creative, and attentive to all of our details! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kelsey
    I had so much fun with you both from start to finish! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your celebration. Best wishes to you both and the puppies...
    P.S. Still talking about your popcorn buffet, great flavors!!!
    Liz

Donna · Married on 09/26/2015

Bobak's was the perfect place for my wedding. The staff was wonderful and went above and beyond. I worked with both Julie and Liz and they both were very welcoming, helpful, and wanted to make sure my wedding day was exactly what I envisioned (which is was). My guests had nothing but compliments about the venue and the food was AMAZING! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Alana · Married on 08/22/2015

I love the staff and the wedding planner. You cannot pay for good service, the staff made sure everyone was comfortable and did not need anything.

Julie you are the best.
    It was a blessing to find this place and have my wedding here.

Thank you.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Alana and Quinn, congratulations again and thank you for letting us be a part of your day. I was an absolute joy to work with you both and you looked absolutely beautiful! Best wishes to you and your family. Julie

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2015

Liz was wonderful to work with! She took the stress away from wedding planning! The venue was absolutely beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food and cake were!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Congratulations again and best wishes...Liz

Noreen · Married on 08/02/2015

The wedding was perfect. Liz was a pleasure to work with; she is very experienced and will work with you to pull off the wedding of your dreams. The ceremony was outside; the setting was beautiful. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Noreen, thank you for your kind words and may I return the favor...Brittany and Viktor had a champion in their corner, Noreen you were an absolute pleasure to work with and to be so involved because they live out of town must have been a godsend to them and it was for me. Thank you for letting Signature Events and myself be a part of their big day and here is to many more! Liz

Krissy · Married on 07/18/2015

We loved our experience with Bobaks. Liz was so great to work with! The food was awesome! We had a ton of compliments on it. We didn't get a chance to ask if we could have the left over cake that traditionally you eat a year later :( so make sure you do that!!
    The venue was perfect for our wedding size- very spacious. They set up everything we brought in perfectly. The extra $ for the lighting is totally worth it as well.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Hi Krissy,
    I can't tell you how much fun I had with you and Tom! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day and boy, you weren't lying about the miller lite!! Everyone really loved your popcorn buffet and your signature drinks were certainly incredibly tasty. We wish nothing but the best for the both of you, congratulations again! Liz