Bobak's Signature Events Reviews

146 Reviews for Bobak's Signature Events

146 Bobak's Signature Events Reviews
  • Jacek

Jacek · Married on 10/27/2018

Words cannot describe this place! Purely amazing!

We just had a wedding over the weekend and it was the most amazing wedding we could ask for. Karen, our venue coordinator, was extremely helpful and listened to what we were looking for and not how to spend the most money. Karen’s and Chris’s help gave us the wedding we were dreaming of and more! Food, amazing. Decor, stunning. Hospitality, other venues should take notes because they help you plan the wedding like if it was their own. Want a beautiful and flawless, stress-free wedding? Come here, you won’t regret it.

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue! Highly Recommend

Bobak's Signature Events exceeded all of my and my husband's expectations on the day of our wedding. Seeing the final result took my breath away. The room was magical. The food was very good, the main course of salmon and chicken with twice baked potato and green beans was my favorite! But most of all, the service and communication between our even coordinator and Chris and my husband and I is what made it all possible and run smoothly. I am so happy with the decision we made in choosing Bobak's as the place in which to celebrate our marriage. We were blessed with Karen as our event coordinator and had the pleasure of working alongside her and Chris in the weeks and final days leading up to the wedding. Bobak's worked with us and the budget we asked to maintain. Unlike the many venues my husband and I visited and corresponded with prior to finding Bobak's, I felt as though and we were important to them and respected. Bobak's is exceptional, and my husband and I as well as our families will be forever grateful to them for the amazing night we had. Thank You!

Sue Kopala · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Planning Experience

My daughter had her wedding reception at Bobak’s on 10/20/18. Karen was our coordinator for the event. I can’t say enough good things about the job she did. Karen was super organized and gave us many tips about how to make the event special. She guided us through the menu, showed us options for room décor, and had a very detailed list of items that we needed to consider. She adapted to changes and last-minute requests, and calmly supervised everything on the night of the event. The room looked spectacular, the food was great, and people loved the sweet table. Planning the reception at Bobak’s was very easy and I highly recommend this venue.

• O

Olivia Basiorka · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING! Like a dream.

My husband and I got married at Bobak’s on October 20, 2018, and we do not have enough great things to say. The entire planning process leading up to our wedding day made you feel at ease - all thanks to the wonderful staff. Karen and Chris’ expertise truly made me feel like I was going to have the wedding I’ve always dreamed of having since I was a young girl - and that’s exactly how our wedding day was. The wedding day was flawless, picture-perfect, unimpaired. The service Bobak’s provides is to the utmost quality and so accommodating, and my husband and I are so impressed with how everything turned out. The food was amazing, and many of our guests told us it was the best food they’ve had at a venue. I will definitely continue to recommend Bobak’s to everyone. We cannot wait to have another event here in the future!

Ashley Hacker · Married on 10/19/2018

Easy planning and great execution!

We planned our wedding from out of state, and Karen was fantastic. She communicated with me wonderfully, responding to all my MANY questions very quickly and thoroughly. They took care of all the setup, dinner and drinks at the venue and they did all they could to make it stressless for me. For dinner, the food was incredible! Instead of soup we added a mashed potato bar during cocktail hour, which was a huge hit! The steak and chicken were delicious, cooked to perfection. We designed our wedding cake, and they decorated it, and I could not believe how BEAUTIFUL it turned out! They ran my day so I had nothing to worry about, and was able to just enjoy it. Chris was great at coordinating throughout the evening. I would highly recommend Bobak’s to anyone looking for a venue. What a great experience!

Jose Cisneros · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing service!!!

We had an amazing experience at Bobak's Signature Events! Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to their team. Karen was an amazing coordinator and kept us focused on what we needed and also provided us with great ideas! She was very easy to work with and made the whole experience amazing.

The venue was perfect for the amount of guests that we had coming and everything was decorated really well. The food, however, is the best part. Every meal is made from scratch and is so delicious. I will recommend this place to everyone I know.

sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true, Bobak's!

Nothing but a first class experience. From the food to the service to the setting, Bobak's was everything and more than I ever could have imagined. They made my wedding dreams come true from start to finish. More importantly, the planning with the Bobak's staff, including Chris, Anna, and Karen, was second to none. So very thankful to have had the opportunity to have our wedding reception at Bobak's and to have been able to work with the wonderful family and people who made my wedding visions and hopes come to life.

Marie · Married on 07/06/2018

Karen is amazing!! She helped with absolutely everything. The staff was great, it was a perfect night for us.

• Maggie

Maggie Malik · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfection

Bobak's Signature Events was the easiest decision I made throughout my wedding planning. Anna, Chris and Karen were so kind and flexible and were willing to work with me on making everything I wanted come true. On the day of our wedding, the room was absolutely stunning. Honestly, our guests still talk about how the delicious the food was. I did not have a wedding planner, but I did not worry about a single thing during our reception because I knew it would be taken care of (and it was). I could not recommend Bobak's Signature Events enough!!!

Bobak's Signature Events 1
    Bobak's Signature Events 2
  • Sireon

Sireon · Married on 06/22/2018

Karen was phenomenal ! She attended to every need and want that I had and if I were to ever need another event hosted I would definitely come to her!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

The only issues brought to my attention were the bar ran out of Coors Light and the bartender didn't know what Tito's Vodka was when people were ordering.

Emily · Married on 06/01/2018

Karen was amazing to work with. She made sure to inform us about everything Bobak’s had to offer and helped us make our day perfect. Her patience was amazing and flexibility was key. Truly, I could not imagine our perfect day could have been as perfect if it wasn’t for Karen.

Diana · Married on 11/25/2017

Bobaks is not only beautiful but the food and cake are delicious. The staff are very attentive. Karen did such a great job that it was as if we had hired a wedding planner. Karen also responds right away to questions. If we have another big party, we will for sure go back to Bobaks.

Malgorzata · Married on 11/11/2017

I enjoyed having our wedding with them they were just absolutely wonderful ! We are speechless and overwhelmed about this place. My husband and I are so amazed with the service that was provided to us. If we could do it all over again, we would. The service, stuff, and owners all I can say is that we still have people talking about the food and the excellent customer service that was provided. This event will be remembered by many of our family and friends and forever in our hearts. Thank You Bobak Signature Events you were the best making this a memorable day! We love it!!!

Bobak's Signature Events 3

Richard · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything went beautifully and as planned. The food and services were top notch and we would recommend them to anyone! Karen was very attentive to every detail and we couldn't have had a better experience!

Rich and Christina

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue. I just had my wedding here about 5 days ago. Every single person that I worked with was incredible and made the process of planning a wedding for over 300 people so easy! All of my guests could not get over how delicious the food was, and how incredibly detailed the dessert display table was. They really do go above and beyond for everything. Our room looked absolutely magical - from the decor, to the martini bar, to the dessert and appetizer tables, along with mini burgers and shots of fries after midnight. An absolutely incredible night. Many thanks to the entire Signature team - especially Karen, Chris and Anna!

Bobak's Signature Events 4
    Bobak's Signature Events 5
    Bobak's Signature Events 6

Becky · Married on 09/16/2017

We loved everything about this venue. From the staff, to the actual location. It’s perfect. The outdoor terrace was perfect for our vision. The natural decor out there is stunning. Karen and her team went above and beyond for us! We couldn’t of asked for a better experience with our venue. The food is beyond amazing. Everyone still talks about it. Normally wedding food is just ok, the food we had was so much more than just ok. We truly loved everything about our planning process with Karen and her staff. Once the big day arrived, I literally had zero worries or concerns about how the ceremony and reception would flow. My husband and myself truly loved it so much, we suggest it to everyone and await the next reason to hold an event at Bobak’s.

Bobak's Signature Events 7
    Bobak's Signature Events 14
    Bobak's Signature Events 15
    Bobak's Signature Events 16

Tara · Married on 09/09/2017

Karen was awesome and very helpful throughout the planning process. She was accomodating of personalized requests and made sure that everything went perfectly on our wedding day. The terrace for The ceremony was breathtaking and beautifully landscaped. The food and service was amazing during the reception. All in all, I don't think our day could have been any more perfect. It was the perfect venue. Highly recommend.

Judith · Married on 09/09/2017

What a beautiful setting with wonderful talented people who made my daughters wedding day perfect, easy, and stress free

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

This place made our dream day come true! Karen was so amazing with every detail we were asking for and make matters difficult we lived in Springfield, which is three and a half hours away! My husband and I had EVERY guest saying how the food and experience was amazing. Thank you Bobak and Karen for all your hard work!
    Sincerely,
    Kyle and Sarah Houlahan

Betty · Married on 06/24/2017

We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on JUNE 24. 2017. From our first contact with Karen to our parting hug she was wonderful. Karen listened, offered suggestions, and advocated for us. The venue was beautiful. The food was plentiful and delicious. Our guests loved the cake. And the mashed potato bar and late night cheeseburgers were unlike anything they had before.
    Karen attended to every detail for us in this once in fifty years good time. Absolutely the best.

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2017

Bobak's is a phenomenal choice for any couple. They have the ability to be a blank slate and create a totally custom wedding. The food is by far THE BEST wedding food ever - all of our guests made that same comment. The terraces create a dynamic space to enjoy if you are not a dancer. Karen is the best and truly was a god send for our wedding. Bobaks made our dreams come true!

ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

Everything was perfect! Literally not one thing went wrong. Chris and Kathi were always there to help and take care of everything we needed. They went above and beyond for us! Everyone love the food and the room was more then i could have wanted!

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2017

anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies