138 Reviews for Bobak's Signature Events

Liquor License (1)
House Liquor (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
137 Bobak's Signature Events Reviews

Karen is amazing!! She helped with absolutely everything. The staff was great, it was a perfect night for us.

Profile Picture Marie, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Karen was phenomenal ! She attended to every need and want that I had and if I were to ever need another event hosted I would definitely come to her!

Profile Picture Sireon, 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

The only issues brought to my attention were the bar ran out of Coors Light and the bartender didn't know what Tito's Vodka was when people were ordering.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen was amazing to work with. She made sure to inform us about everything Bobak’s had to offer and helped us make our day perfect. Her patience was amazing and flexibility was key. Truly, I could not imagine our perfect day could have been as perfect if it wasn’t for Karen.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bobaks is not only beautiful but the food and cake are delicious. The staff are very attentive. Karen did such a great job that it was as if we had hired a wedding planner. Karen also responds right away to questions. If we have another big party, we will for sure go back to Bobaks.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I enjoyed having our wedding with them they were just absolutely wonderful ! We are speechless and overwhelmed about this place. My husband and I are so amazed with the service that was provided to us. If we could do it all over again, we would. The service, stuff, and owners all I can say is that we still have people talking about the food and the excellent customer service that was provided. This event will be remembered by many of our family and friends and forever in our hearts. Thank You Bobak Signature Events you were the best making this a memorable day! We love it!!!

Profile Picture Malgorzata, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything went beautifully and as planned. The food and services were top notch and we would recommend them to anyone! Karen was very attentive to every detail and we couldn't have had a better experience!

Rich and Christina

Profile Picture Richard, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue. I just had my wedding here about 5 days ago. Every single person that I worked with was incredible and made the process of planning a wedding for over 300 people so easy! All of my guests could not get over how delicious the food was, and how incredibly detailed the dessert display table was. They really do go above and beyond for everything. Our room looked absolutely magical - from the decor, to the martini bar, to the dessert and appetizer tables, along with mini burgers and shots of fries after midnight. An absolutely incredible night. Many thanks to the entire Signature team - especially Karen, Chris and Anna!

Photo for Bobak's Signature Events Review - They even have an in-house pastry chef!
Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We loved everything about this venue. From the staff, to the actual location. It’s perfect. The outdoor terrace was perfect for our vision. The natural decor out there is stunning. Karen and her team went above and beyond for us! We couldn’t of asked for a better experience with our venue. The food is beyond amazing. Everyone still talks about it. Normally wedding food is just ok, the food we had was so much more than just ok. We truly loved everything about our planning process with Karen and her staff. Once the big day arrived, I literally had zero worries or concerns about how the ceremony and reception would flow. My husband and myself truly loved it so much, we suggest it to everyone and await the next reason to hold an event at Bobak’s.

Photos
Profile Picture Becky, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Karen was awesome and very helpful throughout the planning process. She was accomodating of personalized requests and made sure that everything went perfectly on our wedding day. The terrace for The ceremony was breathtaking and beautifully landscaped. The food and service was amazing during the reception. All in all, I don't think our day could have been any more perfect. It was the perfect venue. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

What a beautiful setting with wonderful talented people who made my daughters wedding day perfect, easy, and stress free

Profile Picture Judith, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on JUNE 24. 2017. From our first contact with Karen to our parting hug she was wonderful. Karen listened, offered suggestions, and advocated for us. The venue was beautiful. The food was plentiful and delicious. Our guests loved the cake. And the mashed potato bar and late night cheeseburgers were unlike anything they had before.
Karen attended to every detail for us in this once in fifty years good time. Absolutely the best.

Profile Picture Betty, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place made our dream day come true! Karen was so amazing with every detail we were asking for and make matters difficult we lived in Springfield, which is three and a half hours away! My husband and I had EVERY guest saying how the food and experience was amazing. Thank you Bobak and Karen for all your hard work!
Sincerely,
Kyle and Sarah Houlahan

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bobak's is a phenomenal choice for any couple. They have the ability to be a blank slate and create a totally custom wedding. The food is by far THE BEST wedding food ever - all of our guests made that same comment. The terraces create a dynamic space to enjoy if you are not a dancer. Karen is the best and truly was a god send for our wedding. Bobaks made our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect! Literally not one thing went wrong. Chris and Kathi were always there to help and take care of everything we needed. They went above and beyond for us! Everyone love the food and the room was more then i could have wanted!

Profile Picture ashley, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies anomalies

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

To Anna, Chris, Karen and the entire staff at Bobaks Signature Events. When my husband and I got engaged we had our reception booked at the Willowbrook Ballroom. Due to a devastating fire that destroyed the Willowbrook we had to find another Venue. When we called Bobaks and spoke to Karen they still had a room available, we went the next day to book the room and we could not have been more grateful that they were able to accommodate us. Everyone of our guest told us how wonderful the reception was and it was wonderful. Even letting us utilize both patios for our cocktail hour and our pictures. Everything from the ambiance, to the food, the service, everything was perfect. Karen was there with us from the start and her attention to detail help us make our reception perfect. My husband and I would highly recommend Bobaks to anyone who is planning a Wedding. Even though Bobaks was not the reception hall that we wanted, Bobaks made our reception what we wanted and words cannot express how grateful we are for that. Bobaks made our wedding "perfect"

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was amazing!! Chris and Grace made sure our night was perfect! Planning was such a breeze -- the planners there are so talented. Our planner, Grace, helped us have a vision of what our wedding should look like and it turned out just the way I wanted. I loved every decoration and every piece. We were able to do a small walk through before our guests entered and I was just blown away. And the food was incredible. I have guests calling me still telling how they want to go back to eat more of the food (lol)! They were also so accommodating. Even if we had an unusual request they made sure to make it happen. No was definitely not in their vocabulary. I highly recommend having your event here!! They're the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were very happy in our decision to have our wedding at Bobak’s Signature Events. They made the process of planning and having the wedding as easy as possible. Our planner, Karen, was so helpful, caring, and responsive to any of our needs throughout the whole process. We had a fairly large wedding and Bobak’s was able to accommodate the size easily. What we loved most about Bobak’s was that their wedding package included almost everything you need for a reception, which greatly reduced the stress of wedding planning. They provided the food, drinks, wedding cake, fresh floral, and setup/take down all of our decorations. Bobak’s also offered a free food tasting months before the wedding so that you felt comfortable with the food selected for your menu. All of our guests made comments about how they loved the food and venue. Bobak’s really made our wedding night so special and memorable.

Profile Picture Claire, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Bobaks worked with us to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. Our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to ensure everything detail was perfect.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is truly a hidden gem! We heard from everyone how nice the reception hall was. Everyone is also very complimentary of the food, we were told it's the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. They were truly great and helped make our night great.

Profile Picture User6284965, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Son and Daugther-in-law booked this venue for their wedding. The services provided by Bobak's were beyond our expectations. The quality of the food and liquor was outstanding. Got so many compliments the next day about the whole affair, but especially the food. The staff was always friendly and professional. Karen, the event coordinator, was so incredibly wonderful to work with. The room looked spectacular and the bride and groom were "over the moon" happy. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Pat, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I even begin?? I just got married yesterday and I couldn't wait to write a review! Karen was my wedding coordinator and she was aaaamazing!!! She made me feel as though I was the only person getting married during the whole time I was planning my wedding. I would do random stop ins without any notice at all and she would act as tho she was expecting me, walked away from anything she was doing and gave me her full attention. Anything I asked for no matter what is was she made it work! I started getting stressed the day before my wedding and would panic over something like me ruining the whole seating chart bc I did it all wrong (kind of a big deal) and I told Karen and she was like, "oh ya that's no problem Vanessa I'll take care of it" in the most calm and relaxing voice and tells me to not worry about a thing and would do just that. I would b at a 10 stress level at times but then once I would talk to Karen i would b at a complete 0 and she would have me laughing! I'm telling u I did a few screw ups and she was there at my back and call and figured everything out! On my wedding day I had no stress what so ever! She made everything perfect! Karen I can't thank u enough for EVERYTHING!! U r amazing and I truly don't know what I would have done without u! I have a number of guest tell me how amazing the food was and said when they get married this is definitely the place there going to do it! If u r looking for somewhere to get married then stop! Bc u found the place I promise u!! I searched and searched for places and this is by far the best prices and the best experience u will ever find and not to mention how beautiful it is but u can see that with ur own eyes. The service is better then u could ever imagine! I promise u!! Thank u bobak's signature events for making my day beyond perfect! And Karen, again I can't thank u enough!! Seriously words can't express how thankful i am for everything u have done for me and I really going to miss u! Thank u!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Bobak's was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. Both spaces were very beautiful and spacious; the food was delicious and the service was outstanding!! Liz and Chris were exceptional to work with...they were like working with family; they sought to every detail and ensured the vision and theme were perfectly executed. The weather wasn't participating with us and it was raining so they had set up an inside room for the ceremony just in case we needed to move it inside. The good Lord blessed us with a break in the rain storm and we were able to have it outside as planned. Everyone's needs were taken care of and the dinner service was very prompt. All the guests had nothing, but GREAT things to say about everything at the wedding!! Thank you to all the staff at Bobak's for making it the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!! Laura & David Black and Deena & Adrian Mora

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/16, 1 Review