Bo McKinley Photography Reviews

Westport, NY
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Beck Getting married on 12/31/2022

Hiring Bo is the easiest decision you'll make

My fiancé and I booked Bo as our wedding photographer and recently got our engagement photos back from him. Holy smokes. Hire this man.

Here's the thing: being in front of a camera makes me uncomfortable and it usually shows. I feel like I'm reliving that scene from Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby isn't sure what to do with his hands during an interview. Needless to say, I was not thrilled about the idea of posing for photos. But Bo made it effortless.

He helped us figure out where and when to shoot based on lighting and background; offered tips on what to wear; and put me entirely at ease. Truly, we often forgot the camera was even there. Not only did I look like an actual human in the final images, Bo's artistic style captured stunning moments.

The quality is incredible and the lighting and angles captured the mood perfectly. He saw our vision and executed it perfectly. If you want a fun experience and beautiful images at a fantastic price, Bo is your man.
  • Kristina
    Kristina K. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

No is an incredibly talented and genuine person! Not only was I blown away by his work on our wedding video, but he was also a fun, energetic addition on our wedding day! You will not regret hiring him!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 08/07/2021

The absolute best

I can’t say enough good things about Bo. He went above and beyond, was flexible, considerate, thoughtful, and collaborative. I would 10/10 recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer, with stellar people skills for your wedding!
  • Aaleiyah
    Aaleiyah Married on 08/30/2019

The best decision I made besides marrying my partner!

When I began looking for a wedding photographer I had to my two criteria that needed to be met. First, that I wanted the photos to look realistic and not stiffly staged. Second, that the photographer was somehow able to snap one picture of my kids smiling.

Bo exceeded my wildest dreams in both regards! He captured beautiful, intimate moments of connection and laughter. Our entire wedding party felt comfortable to be themselves in front of his lens. I find myself looking back through the wedding photos with such joy. Being able to have pictures of guests dancing or laughing during dinner are things my partner and I truly treasure it.

Bo was professional and promptly responded to emails or text messages. Once he arrived with his camera, he truly did not stop taking pictures. Bo was an absolute pleasure to work with - do not hesitate to reach out!