BMT Photography Reviews

12 | Albany, OR

12 Reviews for BMT Photography

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2016

I will reccomend Brandi to anyone and everyone who ever asks for a photographer. Period. She became my friend on the day we first met which made me feel extremely comfortable about her following me around for two straight days during my wedding. Her value and price is unmatched! She saved the day during our wedding when some vendors failed to do there service, she went above and beyond what a photographer should be doing. The teaser photos she has sent me exceed all expectations for the quality of photos I am about to receive! I cannot give her enough compliments.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • User6580720 · event on: 02/04/2016

We had a couple session with Brandi and she was a lot of fun! She made us feel very comfortable, and was very professional.

Abi · event on: 02/01/2016

Brandi is such an amazing photographer! She makes you feel so beautiful and knows how to break down the wall of shyness and nervousness and it shows it the photos she captures! She is so easy to talk to and to schedule with! I would recommend her to anybody she is up for any adventure!

• User6580640 · event on: 01/30/2016

Amazing photographer! Really takes the time to get to know you and make sure you're only getting perfect pictures! I'll never get any pictures done by anyone else

Sent on 04/10/2016

Brandi makes pictures so much fun to take. She has an amazing personality and very good photos!

Jessica · event on: 11/25/2015

Brandi is great! Super easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable!

Leticia · event on: 11/22/2015

BMT Photography is by far the best photographer I have ever used. She has done many sessions for me and my family. She did my new born photos, 1st birthday for my daughter, smash cake, Christmas, and family photos. I loved all of them. She was easy to work with, patient with my young daughter, flexible, great prices, and does amazing work. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/09/2016
  • User6580585 · event on: 11/20/2015

Absolutely amazing! Highly recomend!

Tori · event on: 11/08/2015

Brandi does an amazing job! She is very good with being honest with you if you need to do something different and is overall amazing! I would definitely reccommend her to anyone looking to have any kind of pictures done!

Moriah · event on: 10/01/2015

Brandi is a fantastic photographer! She puts all her effort into making every shot creative and beautiful!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

I have used BMT Photograpy a few times now and every time I fall in love with her pictures! They are simply amazing, I can't imagin using anybody other than BMT Photograpy. Brandi is super fun and easy to work with makes the whole picture taking process fun and exciting! Love BMT Photograpy! Defiantly recommend for all occasions!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • User6580781 · event on: 07/04/2015

Brandi is an amazing photographer. She cares so much about every person she meets and photographs. Brandi makes you feel comfortable and her shots are incredible!