Blythely Photographing Reviews

Blythely Photographing 6
Blythely Photographing 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly 路 Married on 09/16/2018

The best person for the job

Blythe was so much more than just our photographer! From the very first phone call with her, it felt like I was talking to a lifelong friend. She made everything so personal and got to know us as people rather than clients. Blythe went above and beyond on our wedding day. She captured so many moments that I didn鈥檛 even realize she had been taking photos of. I feel so blessed to have met her and to have had the pleasure of working with her.

Brogan Nels Moore 路 Married on 09/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

When we looked for a photographer for our wedding, we were just looking for good photos of our wedding. To our surprise, Blythe showed us what a true photographer is like. She captured our love, our such strong emotions and put it into such a perfect picture where we can feel the overpowering happiness we had that night. As we looked over the photos with her that she took, we were astonished at what she captured. Moments where it seemed only my wife and I, laughing and enjoying the day, we couldn't even remember even seeing her in those moments. It seemed like Blythe was a direct family member, she fit in our wedding so well, and helped out so much with our constant questions and crazy schedules. But most importantly, Blythe made our wedding something that will last forever in beautiful photos for us to share from generation to generation. We will definitely be bringing up her name in every conversation of about our wedding and recommending her to everyone we know. Thank you Blythely photographing

Blythely Photographing 8
  • Terra

Terra 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic!!

Blythe was incredible throughout the entire engagement and wedding process! We were blown away by her professionalism and passion during our very first meeting. She focuses on what her clients actually want, not what she may think we SHOULD want. Our pictures turned out amazing, and I am still getting compliments on them months later! Approachable, engaging, creative, adorable, organized...the list of praise goes on and on! Blythe, Shane and I have no regrets choosing you to photograph these important moments of 2018 for us!

Blythely Photographing 9
    Blythely Photographing 10
    Blythely Photographing 11
    Blythely Photographing 12

Anna 路 Married on 06/18/2017

Sweet and professional

As a professional wedding planner, I have worked with Blythe on several projects and am always so impressed with her sweet personality and eye for detail and composition as an artist. Her photos are bright and beautiful, and she uses her depth of field so well. You will not be disappointed in working with her. She is AMAZING!

Blythely Photographing 13
    Blythely Photographing 14
    Blythely Photographing 15

Tami 路 Married on 12/30/2016

Seriously loved having Blythe shoot our wedding! She was so happy and positive the whole time and I had no doubt that she was taking care of everything. Definitely recommend!

Hope 路 Married on 02/12/2016

We feel so lucky to have found Blythe for our wedding! She made the occasion so fun, special, and easy-going for us. I was so anxious to get our pictures back after the wedding and both my husband and I felt that they were far better than we could have imagined! She has an eye for those perfect moments that make every photo special. She radiates genuine love for, not only her work, but her clients as well. The entire day I felt that her main priority was us and how we were feeling. We were very comfortable with her and cannot thank her enough for capturing our perfect day!

Ashley 路 Married on 04/10/2015

Blythe was SO fun to work with! You know how getting pictures taken of yourself can be super awkward? Well she helped us feel comfortable and broke the ice very quickly! My husband is kind of awkward and she helped us find natural ways to pose and our pictures were awesome! I will definitely be using her again!

Mitchell 路 Married on 03/14/2015

My wife and I had Blythe do the photos for our wedding, and we have never been so comfortable while having our picture taken! It felt more like hanging out with friends rather than just having our pictures taken. We wouldn't use anyone else for our future photography needs.

Alisa 路 Married on 08/29/2014

I have always been impressed with Blythely Photographing! I have used her for my engagement, wedding, and headshot photos. One thing that I love about this photographer is how great her organization and people skills are. For instance, I have seen some artists try to get the family together to take wedding photos and no one listens to them. But Blythe does a great job at taking control and is fast at putting things together. She works well with big groups and is very personal and fun with smaller groups. She always has the best ideas for facials and positions. She also isn't afraid to move a hair out of the face (as a female that is always a concern for me). She also has the best spots picked out for a session. I would highly recommend using Blythely Photographing for family pictures, weddings, engagements, and any other category!

Nicole 路 Married on 08/14/2014

Blythe is absolutely amazing! I used her for all of my wedding photos (engagements, formals, and wedding day) and the pictures turned out phenomenal. We had a pretty quick engagement so things were quite crazy, but Blythe was super good about working with us through all of it and always made her self available to us. She spent time with us before each photo session discussing with my husband and I exactly what we wanted. My wedding pictures were my favorite part of my wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. I look forward to using Blythe for more pictures in the future :)