Blythely Photographing Reviews

16 | Garden City, ID

16 Reviews for Blythely Photographing

Emily Verheijen · Married on 06/27/2020

Worth Every Penny

My husband and I got married this summer in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. While there was a lot of chaos and stress around the day I cannot thank Blythe enough for being a beacon of peace and comfort. She stayed calm and kept us updated with the changes she was making. She is so passionate about capturing your day, and you can’t help but feel that love.

We did an engagement session with Blythe as well which I highly recommend. My husband and I are both awkward in front of the camera and do not take many pictures. She made us feel very comfortable, and that was reflected in our photos.

The day of our wedding was a whirlwind and I felt like I missed everything! We were so antsy and excited when we got to sit down with Blythe and see all of our photos for the first time and create our beautiful album. Every moment of our wedding was beautifully captured so that we can relive it forever. It brought me to tears seeing our photos and our families reactions we never got to see. After viewing our images she showed us album layouts where we were able to alter any pages we wanted. Blythe also has sample albums and fabric swatches that allow you to see first hand what your options are to build your perfect album.

Even with the COVID delays our album came pretty quick. While I’m a very emotional person, my husband typically is not. Both of us were tearing up looking through our wedding album. All of the stress and chaos leading up to the day just melted away and we were just focused on each other. I cannot thank Blythe enough for how beautiful our images are and the story they capture. I love looking at our photos knowing that they are ours. We aren’t over edited or retouched, she just captured our love in all its essence.

Blythe is just an amazing woman, and an amazing photographer. She is worth every penny, I can promise you that.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen R. V. Thornton · Married on 06/05/2020

Intentional, Creative, and Fun

When I saw our wedding pictures for the first time I was elated. The experience of exploring the gallery was delightful. As a participant in the wedding, it was such a gift to see the moments we could not directly observe. In many ways, the gallery experience was like finding hidden treasure!

Having genuine, warm photos that represent one of the happiest days of our lives is a gift beyond measure. The photos of our wedding captured the essence of our joy and the beauty of the Northwest.

We knew we wanted to work with Blythe because of the authenticity and warmth exuded in her photos. What we did not realize was how wonderful and easy she would make the experience throughout the engagement as well as the day of the wedding. It was so much fun to try new and different photo styles. Blythe is intentional from the moment you first meet and do the intake session to the follow through with the gallery of photos. I (Kristen) have been in a lot of weddings, but none where I laughed so often and easily with the photographer. I believe we got the best pictures possible of our wedding because of Blythe’s approach and intentionality.

Her flexibility with the day – not knowing what family would want or ask – was a blessing and reduced stress. Her thoughtfulness in connecting with family and friends ahead of time and following up with personal notes and photos afterward. Because of her intentionality, I would say she could reduce the generous gifts she gave us and save herself the cost. It was her approach and manner that was the most meaningful to our positive experience working with her.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Blythe was AMAZING! I would highly recommend!

We used Blythe for our wedding and engagement photos. We could not be more thrilled with the service, and the work she did. We can't say enough great things about her! I would highly recommend. The photos turned out amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Emma · Married on 05/04/2019

Forever Grateful

Blythe made my dreams come true with my wedding photos! I am so grateful for how much time and love she put into these photos. Everyone at our wedding commented on how nice she was and how great the photos turned out. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Jerome · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

Blythe did an incredible job with everything! It was so much fun working with her and the photos were perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2018

The best person for the job

Blythe was so much more than just our photographer! From the very first phone call with her, it felt like I was talking to a lifelong friend. She made everything so personal and got to know us as people rather than clients. Blythe went above and beyond on our wedding day. She captured so many moments that I didn’t even realize she had been taking photos of. I feel so blessed to have met her and to have had the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brogan Nels Moore · Married on 09/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

When we looked for a photographer for our wedding, we were just looking for good photos of our wedding. To our surprise, Blythe showed us what a true photographer is like. She captured our love, our such strong emotions and put it into such a perfect picture where we can feel the overpowering happiness we had that night. As we looked over the photos with her that she took, we were astonished at what she captured. Moments where it seemed only my wife and I, laughing and enjoying the day, we couldn't even remember even seeing her in those moments. It seemed like Blythe was a direct family member, she fit in our wedding so well, and helped out so much with our constant questions and crazy schedules. But most importantly, Blythe made our wedding something that will last forever in beautiful photos for us to share from generation to generation. We will definitely be bringing up her name in every conversation of about our wedding and recommending her to everyone we know. Thank you Blythely photographing

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alex · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Blythe, we can’t thank you enough. Jacqueline and I are so grateful to have you photograph our wedding. Your professionalism is second to none. You took the time to get to know us, and made sure our pictures were personalized in a way we didn’t even know we wanted. I’m not a big fan of posing for pictures, for more than 10 seconds anyways 😂. But you made it fun, relaxed, and honestly, just a great time! I will recommend you every time, and will never choose another photographer, for anything, ever again. We are happy to call you our photographer, AND our friend!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic!!

Blythe was incredible throughout the entire engagement and wedding process! We were blown away by her professionalism and passion during our very first meeting. She focuses on what her clients actually want, not what she may think we SHOULD want. Our pictures turned out amazing, and I am still getting compliments on them months later! Approachable, engaging, creative, adorable, organized...the list of praise goes on and on! Blythe, Shane and I have no regrets choosing you to photograph these important moments of 2018 for us!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Anna · Married on 06/18/2017

Sweet and professional

As a professional wedding planner, I have worked with Blythe on several projects and am always so impressed with her sweet personality and eye for detail and composition as an artist. Her photos are bright and beautiful, and she uses her depth of field so well. You will not be disappointed in working with her. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Tami · Married on 12/30/2016

Seriously loved having Blythe shoot our wedding! She was so happy and positive the whole time and I had no doubt that she was taking care of everything. Definitely recommend!

Hope · Married on 02/12/2016

We feel so lucky to have found Blythe for our wedding! She made the occasion so fun, special, and easy-going for us. I was so anxious to get our pictures back after the wedding and both my husband and I felt that they were far better than we could have imagined! She has an eye for those perfect moments that make every photo special. She radiates genuine love for, not only her work, but her clients as well. The entire day I felt that her main priority was us and how we were feeling. We were very comfortable with her and cannot thank her enough for capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2015

Blythe was SO fun to work with! You know how getting pictures taken of yourself can be super awkward? Well she helped us feel comfortable and broke the ice very quickly! My husband is kind of awkward and she helped us find natural ways to pose and our pictures were awesome! I will definitely be using her again!

Mitchell · Married on 03/14/2015

My wife and I had Blythe do the photos for our wedding, and we have never been so comfortable while having our picture taken! It felt more like hanging out with friends rather than just having our pictures taken. We wouldn't use anyone else for our future photography needs.

Alisa · Married on 08/29/2014

I have always been impressed with Blythely Photographing! I have used her for my engagement, wedding, and headshot photos. One thing that I love about this photographer is how great her organization and people skills are. For instance, I have seen some artists try to get the family together to take wedding photos and no one listens to them. But Blythe does a great job at taking control and is fast at putting things together. She works well with big groups and is very personal and fun with smaller groups. She always has the best ideas for facials and positions. She also isn't afraid to move a hair out of the face (as a female that is always a concern for me). She also has the best spots picked out for a session. I would highly recommend using Blythely Photographing for family pictures, weddings, engagements, and any other category!

Nicole · Married on 08/14/2014

Blythe is absolutely amazing! I used her for all of my wedding photos (engagements, formals, and wedding day) and the pictures turned out phenomenal. We had a pretty quick engagement so things were quite crazy, but Blythe was super good about working with us through all of it and always made her self available to us. She spent time with us before each photo session discussing with my husband and I exactly what we wanted. My wedding pictures were my favorite part of my wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. I look forward to using Blythe for more pictures in the future :)

Sent on 08/07/2017