Blythely Photographing Reviews

6 | Garden City, ID

6 Reviews for Blythely Photographing

6 Blythely Photographing Reviews

Tami · Married on 12/30/2016

Seriously loved having Blythe shoot our wedding! She was so happy and positive the whole time and I had no doubt that she was taking care of everything. Definitely recommend!

Hope · Married on 02/12/2016

We feel so lucky to have found Blythe for our wedding! She made the occasion so fun, special, and easy-going for us. I was so anxious to get our pictures back after the wedding and both my husband and I felt that they were far better than we could have imagined! She has an eye for those perfect moments that make every photo special. She radiates genuine love for, not only her work, but her clients as well. The entire day I felt that her main priority was us and how we were feeling. We were very comfortable with her and cannot thank her enough for capturing our perfect day!

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2015

Blythe was SO fun to work with! You know how getting pictures taken of yourself can be super awkward? Well she helped us feel comfortable and broke the ice very quickly! My husband is kind of awkward and she helped us find natural ways to pose and our pictures were awesome! I will definitely be using her again!

Mitchell · Married on 03/14/2015

My wife and I had Blythe do the photos for our wedding, and we have never been so comfortable while having our picture taken! It felt more like hanging out with friends rather than just having our pictures taken. We wouldn't use anyone else for our future photography needs.

Alisa · Married on 08/29/2014

I have always been impressed with Blythely Photographing! I have used her for my engagement, wedding, and headshot photos. One thing that I love about this photographer is how great her organization and people skills are. For instance, I have seen some artists try to get the family together to take wedding photos and no one listens to them. But Blythe does a great job at taking control and is fast at putting things together. She works well with big groups and is very personal and fun with smaller groups. She always has the best ideas for facials and positions. She also isn't afraid to move a hair out of the face (as a female that is always a concern for me). She also has the best spots picked out for a session. I would highly recommend using Blythely Photographing for family pictures, weddings, engagements, and any other category!

Nicole · Married on 08/14/2014

Blythe is absolutely amazing! I used her for all of my wedding photos (engagements, formals, and wedding day) and the pictures turned out phenomenal. We had a pretty quick engagement so things were quite crazy, but Blythe was super good about working with us through all of it and always made her self available to us. She spent time with us before each photo session discussing with my husband and I exactly what we wanted. My wedding pictures were my favorite part of my wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. I look forward to using Blythe for more pictures in the future :)