BluSkyy Travel Reviews

6 Reviews for BluSkyy Travel

• Boris

Boris · Married on 01/11/2020

Going forward we'll always plan with Lisa and BluSkyy

We went with BluSkyy for our honeymoon this past January to Mexico and they were awesome to plan with, the trip was beautiful and everything went smoothly. We worked with the owner, Lisa, she supplied more than enough options that satisfied the budget we were working with. She had answers to all our questions and then more info that we never even considered, extremely informative and experienced, very knowledgeable on destinations around the world, flexible and just super awesome to work with. She made it a point to make sure we were well prepared and safe on our trip. Can't say enough good things about our experience with the planning process and the trip itself, highly recommend!

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Boris. It was my pleasure to help you guys find a great Honeymoon location! I can't wait to see where I get to send you in the future!! :)

Raven L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best honeymoon

My husband and I used BluSkyy Travel for our Greece honeymoon in 2019. We were always put at ease because Lisa communicated very well. Lisa answered questions promptly as well. The honeymoon was perfection and a big part of that was due to how well it was organized! We really had NO worries and we were able to enjoy each moment as they came. I would highly recommend !!! 11/10!!

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed your Honeymoon. I look forward to helping you travel for Anniversaries now!! :)
  • Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 06/15/2019

BluSkyy travel will save you money and stress!

We’ve booked multiple trips with this company and we always have a fantastic experience! Lisa goes above and beyond to make sure everything is in line and finds awesome deals for us. I seriously will never go back to booking a trip without using BluSkyy!

Sent on 05/06/2021

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Caitlin! I look forward to sending you guys to lots of fun and amazing places in the future!
  • Trishia

Trishia R. · Married on 05/04/2008

Lisa at BluSkyy Travel is an invitation to experience the trip of a lifetime!

Lisa at BluSkyy Travel quickly became our favorite travel partner as my husband and I planned with her a getaway MEXICO anniversary trip. She was so attentive to every detail and made the planning process feel flawless. The way she navigated listening to our wants and working with us on the best fit for our budget and the type of trip we needed truly was worth it!

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

Trishia! I'm so glad you guys had a nice time away in Mexico.... just the 2 of you. Makes my heart happy to help couples get-away to re-connect! Your photos of the trip were amazing! I'm looking forward to helping you guys get away again soon (with kids this time)! :)

Jodene S. · Married on 04/08/1984

1st Time to Mexico!

We booked a trip to Riviera Maya at a newer resort with Lisa at BluSkyy Travel. She was always responsive with questions or any concerns that we had. It was our first time to Mexico, but she let us know exactly what to expect and that was so helpful and less stressful. We also appreciated the fact that she listened to what we were looking for in a resort and made recommendations based on that. We were very happy with the attentiveness to detail and she was always available if we had any questions. We had a wonderful time! I would not hesitate to recommend this company anyone. Happy Travels!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

BluSkyy Travel's reply:

I'm so glad you guys had a great time Jodene!! Makes me happy! I can't wait to send you to lots of other amazing resorts!!