155 Reviews for Blush

Eye Makeup (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry came highly recommended to me by a coworker and I could not be happier with my experience! For my trial, Cara did my makeup and Kristen did my hair. I was stunned by how amazing I looked and knew I did not have to worry about the wedding day. On the wedding day, Cara, Tori, and Kristen arrived early and made sure that my girls and I looked stunning. The high quality of their work lasted all day and night and is evident in photos and video. I cannot recommend Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry enough!

Profile Picture Caren, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Cara and Tori were our makeup team. Every woman looked outstanding- these two truly captured our visions and expectations, lashes where we needed, lip color and more. Many of us came in saying “make me beautiful” and our expectations were exceeded! Everyone looked and felt so beautiful and confident for our day! I wish I could feel that confident every day! Kristen and Melissa were our hairstyling team. Melissa just crushed it, she was so efficient and made everyone she styled look effortlessly and glamorously beautiful. I felt like we were movie stars! Kristen was very precise and made sure every curl, pin and wisp fell or hid or stayed exactly as needed. I came to Kristen with 3 different photos, wanting to blend them. I had no idea how it’d be possible but she exceeded my expectations. This entire team just exudes confidence, excitement and joy for their passion. I was very nervous about beauty prep for my wedding and all four of these women truly made us feel our very best. I’m obsessed and know that if I need hair and makeup done again in the Baltimore area, I will be contacting them!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Blush did makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids. They were incredibly helpful and flexible with our tight schedule and the makeup was beautiful! Their price is very reasonable and they are very friendly to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara & Kristen were absolutely fantastic! The bridal party looked flawless and all loved our hair and makeup. We received countless compliments throughout the night and were singing the praises of Blush Makeup Artistry. We would highly recommend Blush to anyone who asked!! Thank you Cara & Kristen!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara and Kristen with Blush were amazing! Cara was so sweet and amazing to work with during the planning phase and I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life! I still have people telling me how awesome my hair was, thanks to Kristen. I have lots of scars on my arms and Cara really helped by finding special make up that wouldn't rub off and covering them up. I had two hair trial with Kristen. The first I liked but wasn't in love with. So I went back to Kristen and she took 2 styles I liked and created a look completely unique for me. On the wedding day they were amazing! They got myself, my mom, and 5 bridesmaids hair and make up done in 4 hours. Cara brought in an extra hair stylist to make sure we would all be ready in time. I would absolutely use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara did my makeup for my wedding on June 3, 2017. Everything looked so beautiful and the makeup lasted through the night for all the pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist! Thanks Cara!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara and her team members did a great job on hair and makeup. I interviewed several vendors and their price is very competitive. During the trail, they provided a lot of options and asked for my suggestions until I was satisfied. I was able to go into the wedding day not at all stressed about how I would look because I knew I was in great hands.

Profile Picture Li, 3/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara was a pleasure to work with. Made me look amazing on my wedding day and i would highly recommend. Easy to talk to, so you know your getting exactly what you want and works with you to make sure you're getting the right look for you.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I got married on October 21 in Ellicott City, MD. Blush did all my bridesmaids and my hair for the big day on site at Turf Valley! First off, Cara and her staff are amazing to work with! Cara was so responsive when I first reached out about hair services. I had already booked my make-up vendor, and turned out their hair person wasn't available, so they recommended I reach out to Cara at Blush. Thankfully, she was available for my date! Getting the contract together, and setting up my hair trial was a breeze with Cara. Kristen did my hair trail as well as my hair day of. She took my Pinterest Board and visions and made them a reality. What she did to my hair was way better than any picture I had seen! She made my hair go with the style of my dress perfectly! Erica was there to help day of and did an amazing job on the girl's hair too! Side Note - My mom got her hair done at another salon day of to help with timing since we had a lot of bridesmaids. When she got back to the hotel, she wasn't completely happy with it, so Erica said she'd be happy to help and fix it up for her. My mom was so happy with the end result. Everyone looked great, and felt great! I highly recommend Blush for any occasion. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists

Melissa and Christine brought a lot of positive energy while doing hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. My hair looked like a piece of art which stayed in place the entire night and my makeup looked natural and flawless. At the last minute, Christine was even able to provide makeup for my Aunt. Their services go above and beyond what I could have ever expected and the price cannot be beat. I highly recommend Blush to anyone seeking hair and makeup for a wedding.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married on Septemebr 10th in Annapolis and Blush did all of my bridesmaids and my hair, as well as my moms. They did an amazing job and are so friendly and fun to talk to! Kristen did my make up and she did an amazing job as well! We got so many compliments throughout the night on our hair and makeup. Cara was so responsive and super easy to set up a trial with. Also, they didnt charge a fee to come to our venue in Annapolis! I recommend Blush to anyone who wants affordable, beautiful hair and makeup, and friendly individuals who want you to feel beautiful! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara & her team are absolutely amazing! She is very professional, extremely responsive which is super important to brides, and her team does amazing work! The team traveled out to my venue in the middle of no where and did an amazing job on myself as well as 9 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. I highly recommend them to anyone I talk to! :)

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I would highly recommend Blush for hair services on your big day! I worked with Cara who put me in touch with Kristen who was just fabulous! Kristen was a true professional and such a pleasure to work with. She totally understood the look I was going for on our trial and then perfected it on my wedding day. Kristen made me and me entire bridal party feel so beautiful with our gorgeous up-do's! Thanks Kristen for helping to make this day even more memorable!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 8/19/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I worked with Cara and her team for my wedding in May. Cara was super responsive throughout the process and very up-front about how payment and appointments work. Tori and Kristen did the hair and makeup on the actual day of my wedding and my trial. It was only me, my mother and sister getting services on the wedding day, and we were very low-key, but Tori and Kristen brought the beauty. My mom and sister looked great, and my makeup and hair ended up looking even better than at the trial. For the price and service, you cannot beat Cara and her Blush team for your bridal party needs.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Cara and her staff were amazing to work with! I didn't even consult with another hair and makeup team after my trial with her. She listened to everything, made me feel completely comfortable, and kept in touch throughout the entire process. Her team travelled to the venue to make it easier on myself and the bridal party and made sure each girl looked exactly the way they wanted. I highly recommend Blush for any occasion. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cara and her team were great to work with. Very professional and I think very well priced for wedding makeup. I think my bridesmaids looked beautiful and I loved my makeup(as the bride).

Profile Picture User6551986, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Cara & Kristen from Blush were amazing to work with! They met my bridal party at the hotel in Harbour East and did an excellent job! I had a trail with them a couple months back Kristen offered several suggestions for getting my hair to look fuller (FYI, buying clip-in extension & they worked great!) I decided the day of I wanted to change the eye make-up a little and Cara knew exactly what to do. All the girls looked amazing for my wedding!!! They were great to work with and got along so well with everyone. My flower girls loved the fact they got to wear a little blush for the wedding too! Highly recommend Blush!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

For my January wedding, I used Blush Makeup Artistry and worked with Cara for makeup and Kristen for hair. It took a while to find a vendor that provided on-site hair and makeup, while being reasonably priced. I was beyond happy with the beautiful hair and makeup provided by Blush and would strongly recommend them to other brides. Cara was incredibly organized and professional throughout the whole process. She promptly responded to all emails and came up with a schedule that ensured we were on track during the wedding day. They arrived at 9am and moved through the bride, five bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride with time to spare! They helpfully steered me towards hair and makeup that meshed well with my dress and vision and had loads of ideas for my bridesmaids. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup and Cara found a makeup look for me that was both natural but also photographed beautifully. On the wedding day, I had a few tweaks from my original hair and makeup trial and both Cara and Kristen were incredibly flexible. I felt like my best self on my wedding day and went into pictures and the wedding ceremony confident and glowing!

Profile Picture User6551444, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Cara and her team were great! I had to reschedule my trial a few times, and I also requested for some of my bridesmaids to have their hair done at the last very minute (a few days before the wedding) and they were completely flexible with all of my requests. Cara is very professional, responsive, and was able to replicate the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. We all looked great and the overall experience was wonderful!

Profile Picture User6438092, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

I used Blush Makeup Artistry for my recent wedding for both hair and makeup. I searched endlessly for a vendor that provided on-site hair and makup AND be reasonably priced, somthing that proved to be VERY hard in the DC metro area. However, I came across Blush on Weddingwire and decided to give them a try.....and I was glad I did! Cara is very friendly and responded immediately to my email for a consultation. Within a week, I had a hair and makeup trial set up! The day of my wedding, Tori (makeup) and Kristen (hair) both came early and set up so they could be right on time with the timeline I arranged with Cara! Besides myself, I had 3 bridesmaids and my mother and they stayed right on time with everyone, without rushing. And the quality of their work is amazing! My bridesmaid and myself were throughly impressed with both our hair and makeup for the day! I cannot say enough positive remarks about my experience with Blush! Please give them a call if you are looking for beautiful hair and makeup without breaking the bank! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

I can't say enough kind things about Cara who provided makeup services for my entire bridal party plus my mom and future MIL. She was OUTSTANDING! My mom and I both saw Cara about 2 months out for a trial and she couldn't have been more professional and personable. On a every day basis, I don't wear much makeup. A swipe of mascara and blush and I'm usually out the door! So my biggest concern was making sure I looked like myself on my wedding day. I explained this to Cara and asked to look like the best version of my natural self and boy, did she deliver! In fact, I loved the lipgloss/stick so much I went out and purchased my own the very next day. My mom, who wears even less makeup than I do, looked beautiful as well! We were so excited for the day of and again, the service was outstanding. Everyone looked beautiful and was so pleased with Cara! Also-- Cara's responsiveness with email was outstanding. She was quick to respond and answered all my questions in a timely fashion, which I so appreciated! She also put together my "day of timeline" which was a huge stress-relief. I'd highly recommend Cara to anyone and I hope I get to work with her in the future :)

Profile Picture Amy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I loved my makeup for my wedding!! It was exactly what I wanted and Cara did a great job. I would have used them to do my hair as well if I did not book someone else at the time. I looked so natural and flawless. They use air brush and Cara was able to look at the pictures I brought and created the same look on me. She is very flexible with times and even offered to help me with the time line for wedding day. She was professional and showed up early to set up to ensure we would start on time. I have also gotten my hair and makeup done by them for my best friends wedding and Cara's team is amazing for her wedding. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. You will not have to worry about what you get with them. They by far are the best! Out of all the vendors I researched they have the best price and best quality trust me! I have even referred two girls at work.

Profile Picture Bridgid, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved working with Blush on my wedding day! Cara and Kristen are very talented, and they really listened to what I wanted for my big day. They offered suggestions and listened to my ideas - they were fabulous! My girls and I looked absolutely stunning! We received compliments throughout the evening on our hair and makeup. I highly recommended working with the ladies of Blush on your wedding day. They will surely make it a day to remember!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Blush was recommended to me by my photographer, Grace and Elegance Photography. I was not steered wrong by any stretch. Cara, the owner, was extremely forthcoming, communicative,and timely in her communications. It was a breeze to arrange a hair and makeup trial during my bridal shower weekend, especially given I was planning from the other coast. The choice to select Blush as my hair and makeup vendor was obvious after my being very pleased with the trial. From there, Cara answered any questions (and there were many) all the way up to the day of. Tori (makeup) and Kristen (hair) did a lovely job on the day of for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. I was super pleased and you will be, too, if you go with Blush, brides-to-be!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews