Blush Makeup and Hair Reviews

Blush Makeup and Hair 7
  • Susan

Susan Lupu · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Highly Recommend

Nicole and her team are amazing at their professions—hair and make up.
    I was not local to Buffalo so I really needed to have confidence in who I was hiring for my son’s wedding. Nicole responded to every call and email. She is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 14
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Make-up Trail

Niki is a beautiful person inside and out. I understand her busy work life and her dedication as the owner of this genuinely reliable salon. She took the time out of her schedule while her daughter was having surgery ( I would have rescheduled if I knew!!) to come into her closed salon to have my make-up trial for my engagement photo shoot. Make-up was very tasteful and gave me full knowledge before to the products she was using since I have sensitive skin. I can't wait for my hair trial and to use her and her team on my big day!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Sarah Doud · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Work!

I have nothing but good things to say about Blush Makeup and Hair. From my bridal trial appointment to my wedding day, everything was perfect. Nikki was a pleasure to work with, and she was very accommodating to all my needs. She listened to my opinions and made changes when I asked. On the day of my wedding, Nikki and her team drove over an hour to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. Most other places I looked would not drive that distance, so I was very impressed that they were so committed to their clients. When I had my hair trial, it was did not look exactly like the photo I had brought, but it still worked out perfectly for the occasion I was wearing it to, my bridal shower. On my wedding day, I mentioned that my hair did not look exactly how I wanted it to for my shower, and they absolutely nailed the look! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for high levels of professionalism and skill.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 15
    Blush Makeup and Hair 16
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience!

From the moment I reached out to Nikki, the owner ,to the day of my wedding, my whole experience was amazing! Nikki was willing to do more than one hair trial with me just to ensure I loved everything about the look. Nikki and her team were very friendly, experienced, and professional!! I would highly recommend this salon!!! :)

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 17

katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience! Never looked better!

We had such a wonderful experience with Blush! They came to our house and created the perfect schedule to have us all ready on time. Nikki, the owner, came to do my makeup which I loved. They included lashes and airbrush options which we felt was necessary. Even though it rained, my hair held and looks fabulous all night. I received so many compliments and have never felt better! Thank you

Sent on 06/29/2019

Heather · Married on 06/08/2019

Flawless makeup and hair!

Nikki and Her girls are phenomenal! They by far exceeded my expectation. The makeup and hair was flawless, but beyond that, she was like a bridesmaid, and an amazing one! She helped get jewelry on and arranged for certain photos. She went over a checklist and she made sure I had everything I needed. She helped fix my dress to walk down the aisle. She is so very talented, thoughtful and knowledgeable!!! I don’t know why anyone would want to have anyone else do makeup and hair for them!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 18
    Blush Makeup and Hair 19
    Blush Makeup and Hair 20
  • Brenda

Brenda Enriquez · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome, I could not been happier with the job they did💕

Punctual, professional and accommodating - the makeup artists and stylists at Blush Makeup were a joy to work with on my big day. Even though my request came in last minute, they took us on and did a fantastic job. My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier with our hair and makeup!💄

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 21
    Blush Makeup and Hair 22
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

I received so many suggestions to use blush for my hair and makeup, and I’m glad I did! They were easy to work with and did a phenomenal job! They traveled to me the morning of my wedding and were very professional! Casey did my hair in Hollywood curls/waves and they were breathtaking! It turned out stunning and I received so many compliments! It was exactly what I wanted and more! She made sure my hairpieces were secure too! The owner Nikki came to do my makeup and it was flawless! The airbrush lasted the whole night!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/25/2019

wedding 5/25/19

I am so happy we chose Blush hair and makeup for our wedding! I had a bridal party of 7 including myself and they did all our hair and makeup on the day of the wedding with time to spare! Everyone's hair and makeup turn out beautifully! As far as myself I was unsure what I wanted to do with my hair and makeup! They allowed me to have two trials to ensure that I was happy with my decision! On the day of the wedding my hair turned out perfect! As far as makeup on the day of the wedding Nikki herself came to the house to do my makeup. She did an unbelievably amazing job! I have never felt to beautiful in my life! After she finished she evens stayed to make sure no one needed touch ups after changing. She also helped me put my veil on! I Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Candace Gibson · Married on 05/25/2019

Blush Makeup and Salon

Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup! We all loved it!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 23
    Blush Makeup and Hair 24

Tess · Married on 05/18/2019

Stress Free!

Working with Nicole was so easy and stress free! From my trial, to organizing the timeline for the day of the wedding she was so helpful, especially since I was planning from out of town. On the morning of, Nicole and her team came right to our hotel room and kept all 10 of us on time and everyone’s hair and makeup looked flawless! Everyone was so relaxed and we really enjoyed our morning getting ready. I can’t wait until I have an event in Buffalo so I can have my hair and make up done again :) Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Flawless Faced!

Nikki is a true professional. She listened to what I liked and wanted and she nailed it! My make up lasted all day and night, even with rain and sweat. Last minute I changed the location of where we were all getting ready, which was further travel for Nikki and her assistant. Nikki’s response was “whatever makes your day the easiest for you”. She is easy to work with, but mostly our make up was flawless and that truly made my day special. I recommend and I will be using her again for sure!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 25
    Blush Makeup and Hair 26
  • Marney

Marney · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Nikki and her assistant did an amazing job on myself and my bridal party’s makeup. Nikki was very easy to communicate with and was patient as I tried to decide how I wanted my makeup done. She is extremely organized and professional; everything went so smoothly the morning of my wedding! I chose to have the airbrush makeup applied, and it lasted the whole day. I would definitely recommend Blush for wedding day makeup!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Nikki is awesome

I had contacted Nikki about her services after I had a terrible experience with another makeup salon in the area. I had reservations that I was going to have a similar situation and boy was I wrong...Nikki was absolutely AMAZING. She was so professional and has one of the most impressive portfolios of experience and high profile establishments. Nikki was absolutely awesome about keeping in contact about everything was priced EXTREMELY FAIRLY. There were no hidden fees for services and she included so much in her pricing like lash application. She did a trial on me and suggested to do it for my shower which was an awesome idea! I was able to show off my trial and received so many compliments from my guests. I was very unsure about using airbrush makeup as I have never tried it before and my skin tends to get oily so I was so glad she tried it for my trial before I made a definitive choice to have it. She told me to let her know after the shower how I liked everything and make sure everything worked with my skin. I had one change I wanted to make for the wedding day and she seamlessly took care of it! PS I LOVED THE AIRBRUSH MAKEUP!! I had originally booked all of my bridesmaids with traditional foundation and decided to change them to airbrush as well after my trial and I was able to change that no problem. Nikki had contacted me the night before the wedding to get room information which I appreciated because there was an issue at the hotel that made our check in process go a little longer than expected so I was glad she checked in with us to make sure we didn't forget to let her know. On to the day of the wedding, Nikki arrived right on time and was totally prepared with her chair and all the equipment she needed. She helped us move furniture around in the suite to get everything where she needed it to go. She was so easygoing and efficient with getting everyone's makeup done in a timely manner. I had 6 people getting makeup done and she was done in an amazing amount of time. She helped keep me calm throughout the whole process and even helped me figure out how to get my veil into my hair. She was great about being able to share the space with another vendor (hair). My makeup lasted on my face all night long and didn't budge at all. We took outside photos and it was so cold that I thought I was going to have a makeup mess when I got back into the Statler as my nose was running. But the makeup HAD NOT BUDGED! I was so impressed. I am very particular about how my makeup is done and it takes a lot to impress me and Nikki went above and beyond my expectations. She listened to everything I wanted. I showed her a few pictures and told her what I did and didn't like about each of them and she was able to give me the best of it all. She used a lot of the same products I use in my own routine which I also enjoyed because I knew she was using high quality products that I already knew worked for me. I would recommend Nikki to absolutely anyone for any occasion!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Blush Makeup and Hair 27
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

I LOVE Blush Hair & Makeup!!!

I hired Blush makeup and hair for my 11/24/18 wedding. Nikki was AMAZING, she's the owner, she's sweet, responsive, helpful, flexible and just overall amazing to work with. I went in for a trial and she took her time with me to make sure i liked my makeup, and shes truly an artist, like, the best makeup i've ever had. The day of the wedding, Nikki and her team came to our hotel room, they were on time, and handled all 9 of us and we were done on time. My hair was done by Leah, who was also incredible. My hair was just beautiful, i got lots of compliments and man was she fast! She also came to my venue for touch ups later and redid all my girls, and even left a little sample foundation in case i needed it later, so sweet. Overall i would HIGHLY recommend blush for hair and makeup services. I couldn't be happier with how everything came out!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Blush for both makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids, and I am so happy that I did! Nikki did my airbrush makeup and it looked absolutely perfect! It was natural and not overdone, just like I wanted it, and it stayed put literally all day. Brittney did the girls' traditional makeup and everyone looked amazing! Leah did everyone's hair and I could not have been happier!! She listened to exactly what the girls wanted and went above and beyond to make it happen. Everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Ruth · Married on 09/02/2018

Nikki was amazing and did my hair/makeup for my wedding. She truly listened to what I envisioned and I was so pleased with how everything turned out. 100% recommend her studio!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

My brother-in-law was married in Rochester, NY over Labor Day Weekend 2018. For the wedding day, my mother-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, my niece and I were interested in professional hair services. Without any ties to the area for our family, I immediate thought of Wedding Wire to help in finding a local stylist for this event. I am a wedding planner on the Florida Gulf Coast, so I am very familiar with this booking forum. I was lucky enough to come across Blush Make-Up & Hair and had a fantastic experience! Nikki was super-responsive and answered all of my questions and assisted me in securing the 5 hair appointments with her team. Crystal was our wedding day hair stylist and was FANTASTIC! She was on time, had a wonderful personality, was a pleasure to spend time with during the appointments and did beautiful work! On a wedding day that showed a heat advisory on temperatures, an outdoor ceremony and a reception venue without A/C, we were all thoroughly impressed with how well her hair styles held for the day and looked great even after a long wedding day of pictures, dancing and celebration. I would highly recommend Blush Make-Up & Hair. I am so glad to have found Nikki and her team and am very grateful for their professionalism and kindness, as we planned these services from afar. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

What can i say about Nikkie , she is AMAZING. I looked so amazing, I was left speechless. Everything was perfect - she went way above an beyond to make sure that I looked amazing. My dress did not fit, and she was ready to have another one there in 15mins. She stayed with me through my first looks and after my ceremony to give me a last min touch up. This service is way beyond the scope of our contract. Not to mention, I looked flawless - along with my mother and friend. It was an amazing experience. I 1,000% recommend her and her staff for ANY EVENT, or if you just want to have a fancy night out, go to her salon and get done up. Oh, and my makeup stayed flawless the entire night (lots of dancing and it was a very hot day), my eye make even made it to the wedding brunch the following day. She has done my wedding, a friends wedding, and a friends event, all which were flawless. 10/10 service.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah Sanders · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Wedding Hair I’ve EVER had.

Casey Carminati, a representative of Blush was amazing and made me feel so beautiful. First time meeting her, right away she made me feel so comfortable and gave me a bomb up-do which is a challenge with my thick lion hair! I will continue to go through Blush based on Casey’s professionalism alone. It’s hard to trust people right away and some stylists can come across as rude but Casey was and is a talented angel. I have already booked her services for the next wedding I’m in. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

I absolutely loved how professional Nikki is. She made me feel so comfortable and confident in hiring blush hair and makeup. I used blush for my hair and makeup trial, hair color and cut, and an eyebrow wax. They traveled to me for my wedding day to do all of our hair and makeup. Everyone enjoyed the airbrush makeup and how their hair turned out. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

Nikki and her staff were amazing. They were having fun with us getting ready and did an amazing job on everyones hair and makeup. Nikki even stayed a little later than she had to because she wanted to make sure I had touchups and she also went out of her way to make sure my veil was steamed.. which she had pointed out and made sure it got done! Highly recommend if you want a smooth process, they know what they’re doing!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough about Blush! From my first interaction with Nicole 8 months before our wedding, she was excellent. With our wedding day being such a popular date, Nicole did some rearranging to accommodate myself and my wedding party as most of her artists were booked. Laura (our makeup artist) was absolutely incredible and made us all look beautiful! She was prompt the day of the wedding, catered to all of the girls’ individual makeup styles and made us all look amazing! My bridal makeup was as I expected from the makeup trip but she added little twist to my eyeshadow that made my eyes pop more than they did during the trial and I was so happy with her decision. I would highly recommend Blush for bridal/wedding party makeup.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Blush Makeup and Hair 28

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my original makeup artist cancel the week of my wedding. I was then put in contact with the owner of Blush - Nicole R. With all of her set appointments she managed to squeezed my party and I in and practically saved the day and all the stress that came. I highly recommend this salon not only because they are accommodating, but because they are extremely personable, professional, and their makeup artistry exceeded all of our expectations. They are truly worth the book for your special day. I will 100% be using them again if I need my makeup done for another event.

Sent on 08/29/2018