Blush Makeup and Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/01/2021

Loved my Blush experience with Zia!

Make-up for me was one of my biggest concerns for my wedding day. I have a scar on my face and I had no idea what to expect when it came to bridal make-up. As soon as Zia greeted me at Blush Salon, I knew I was in good hands. Very warm, friendly, and positive, she wanted to give me the best look for my day. She made me feel so beautiful and confident, I felt like the luckiest person to have landed her as my make-up artist. Thank you a thousand times, Zia, and for any future bride, choose Zia! She’s amazing!!
  • Deandra
    Deandra Married on 05/22/2021

Hire this team!

The staff from Blush Makeup and Hair Salon went above and beyond for my wedding day! Nicole's flawless airbrush makeup left me, my bridesmaids, and family members feeling amazing and ready for our full day of festivities! I decided on a Blush package that included 2 hair trials (if needed to decide) and a touch up of my hair and makeup at my wedding reception venue. I'm so happy I made that decision! I needed that touch up after getting caught in a small rain shower during our photos after the ceremony. I also found a wonderful hairstyle months after my first hair trial and Casey happily adjusted the plan for my wedding day hair. She is an absolute expert, and I'm so grateful I had her for my hair stylist. In addition, I loved how the Blush team made us all feel comfortable as they efficently helped us all look our absolute best. I highly recommend the Blush Makeup and Hair Salon to any future brides! They are professional, friendly, and made the experience so much fun!
  • Susan
    Susan L. Married on 11/21/2020

Highly Recommend

Nicole and her team are amazing at their professions—hair and make up.
    I was not local to Buffalo so I really needed to have confidence in who I was hiring for my son’s wedding. Nicole responded to every call and email. She is a pleasure to work with.
    Kelly Married on 11/06/2020

Wedding Hair/Makeup review

Nikki and Casey from Blush Hair & Makeup were incredible. Highly recommend! Nikki was very accommodating and super easy to work with. We had to revise my hair/makeup timeline several times based on the my girls requests and it was not an issue. Nikki also is very talented at what she does - makeup! Casey was our hairstylist and I HIGHLY recommend her as well. She does a great job. She is able to take your hair ideas/pictures and re-create it very quickly! I cannot say enough great things about these ladies. Its definitely worth the price. You pay for what you get!
    Allison K. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Makeup and Hair Stylists!

After having to postpone our June wedding to October, Blush was extreamly accommodating and helpful. They answered all questions very quickly. The day of make up and hair were everything I could have ever imagined. The makeup lasted all day and my hair was timeless! I highly recommend Blush! Thank you for making me feel and look amazing on my big day!
    Rebecca Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing work!

Blush/Nikki were amazing to work with for my wedding! She was very organized and I loved my makeup and everyone in my bridal party's makeup turned out great as well. I had several people ask where I got my makeup done so they could use her for their weddings/events.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 01/04/2020

So great to work with!

Nikki and her team are the best! I was so impressed with their work and they made the wedding day so easy. I appreciated Nikki's willingness to redo hair and makeup trials to make any adjustments. They were so flexible and patient with everyone on the day of. I'm so happy I found them. Every looked so beautiful and was so happy with how they looked. I highly recommend Nikki and her team. They are worth every penny.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/30/2019

The best in town

Blush was so easy to work with and made me feel like a true princess on my wedding day. All of my girls did hair and makeup plus the moms and everyone was BEAUTIFUL!
    Sara A. Married on 10/26/2019

16 hours later and hair and makeup was still flawless!

I’m not even kidding! Nikki did my airbrush makeup and touch ups (which I HIGHLY recommend opting for.. it’s so worth it if you’re doing photos outside between first look and ceremony!). And Leah did my hair! Throughout the planning process, Nikki was so accommodating with the numerous changes to the lineup of who was getting which service. We had a large bridal party but her team got us done in 2.5 hours. They were kind and professional, and made sure that everyone was happy and confident before they left. My day would not have ran so smoothly without them!
    Lizi Married on 10/12/2019

Magical, wonderful, fantastic.

So I called Blush in a panic about a month before my wedding after a less-than-awesome trial at another salon in the area. I was planning a wedding from out of state which is always extra stressful. And somehow, they were able to fit in my October wedding. Nikki was incredibly gracious with my +/- number of girls/services, and I did a trial with Leah for my hair. ZOMG y'all do fantastic work, and the day-of energy with Leah, and Dree, and Nikki was just straight up MAGICAL. It was getting ready with my favorite people, but some of my favorite people were incredibly talented hairstylists and makeup magicians whom I had just met. Seriously, magicians. None of my posse really wears makeup or does much special with our hair on the regular.. WE LOOKED LIKE THE BEST VERSIONS OF OURSELVES. Emphasis on ourselves. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome Experience!

Blush Make Up and Hair was a pleasure to work with on our Big Day!! Nikki and Leah did such a great job with hair and makeup! They offered trials before the wedding day. They also came back after the wedding ceremony and before the reception for touch ups and to help remove my veil! They are very organized and created a timeline for all girls getting ready that day. They were amazing to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!
  • Alexandra
    Andrew H. Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful make-up done your way!

I absolutely loved working with Nicole and her team. Everyone was so professional and kind and really focused on the person's vision for makeup and hair, whether it was natural or dramatic they catered to your wishes. One of my bridesmaids needed her hair redone and there were no questions asked or hard feelings, everything was very smooth. Nicole really worked to finalize a timeline to make sure we were on time and I so appreciated that everything was timely, we were actually able to relax before the craziness of the day. Nicole did an amazing job on my makeup and the airbrush lasted all day.
    Mackenzie Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous work

Nikki and Casey did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. They really took the time to make sure I absolutely loved my hair and makeup at the trial and the day of the wedding. Every step of the way, communication was fantastic. I highly recommend!
    Sheila S. Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful!

Blush Makeup and Hair were so responsive and helpful for our late summer wedding. Our marriage was during peak season. Nikki & her staff were organized, professional and gracious. From the early stages of planning to the day of, Nicole was organized and easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend!
    Deborah Married on 08/29/2019

I took a chance, was very happy

I live out-of-state and had to take a chance that this salon would make me feel comfortable and do a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. Making an appointment was easy, the salon was clean and the stylist was fantastic. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel comfortable. She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup and I felt ready for my wedding. Best of all, the prices were extremely fair. I feel like I got a great deal for what services I had received. Thank you Blush!!! PS...the owner was such a sweetheart.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/24/2019

Make-up Trail

Niki is a beautiful person inside and out. I understand her busy work life and her dedication as the owner of this genuinely reliable salon. She took the time out of her schedule while her daughter was having surgery ( I would have rescheduled if I knew!!) to come into her closed salon to have my make-up trial for my engagement photo shoot. Make-up was very tasteful and gave me full knowledge before to the products she was using since I have sensitive skin. I can't wait for my hair trial and to use her and her team on my big day!
    Lindsey Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing service!

Seriously perfect! Niki and her team are fantastic! I truly felt like a princess! The makeup lasted all day and night! I got my makeup done at 9:00 and was shocked! My hair was amazing too! I received so many compliments! The hair lasted all day too!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 07/27/2019

BEAUTIFUL Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nikki and her team are amazing! My bridesmaids and I got airbrush makeup and hair through Blush and everything turned out beautiful. Casey does amazing bridal hair, which stays all day! Nikki and her team do stunning, natural looking bridal makeup. My makeup stayed all day long as well. I cannot thank them enough for helping make my wedding day everything I imagined it to be.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 07/27/2019

Blush was incredible

I used Blush Makeup and Hair Salon for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with their service. They came to my hotel room and were able to provide hair and makeup service for me, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and my husbands aunt, all in time for my ceremony. They were very accommodating and nothing but profession the entire time. They worked with me during three pre-wedding hair and makeup trials so we could perfect everything to match my dress. I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out and can honestly say I feel like they made me look beautiful for my special day. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 07/26/2019

Everything I could've wanted and more!

Nikki and her team went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, beautiful and happy on my wedding day. Stephanie did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and the moms' makeup - giving each girl exactly what she wanted. It look natural, so pretty and lasted all day and night. The same goes for Casey and our hair. She did something unique and amazing for each girl and me! I absolutely loved it! Nikki did my makeup, and it was better than I could have even imagined. I went with the airbrush - it looked natural, felt great and didn't go anywhere. Exactly the look I wanted and went so well with my dress. They came to our hotel and the craziness of everyone in the suite didn't phase them at all. Would recommend Blush 100 times over!!
    Sarah D. Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Work!

I have nothing but good things to say about Blush Makeup and Hair. From my bridal trial appointment to my wedding day, everything was perfect. Nikki was a pleasure to work with, and she was very accommodating to all my needs. She listened to my opinions and made changes when I asked. On the day of my wedding, Nikki and her team drove over an hour to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. Most other places I looked would not drive that distance, so I was very impressed that they were so committed to their clients. When I had my hair trial, it was did not look exactly like the photo I had brought, but it still worked out perfectly for the occasion I was wearing it to, my bridal shower. On my wedding day, I mentioned that my hair did not look exactly how I wanted it to for my shower, and they absolutely nailed the look! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for high levels of professionalism and skill.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience!

From the moment I reached out to Nikki, the owner ,to the day of my wedding, my whole experience was amazing! Nikki was willing to do more than one hair trial with me just to ensure I loved everything about the look. Nikki and her team were very friendly, experienced, and professional!! I would highly recommend this salon!!! :)
    Katie Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience! Never looked better!

We had such a wonderful experience with Blush! They came to our house and created the perfect schedule to have us all ready on time. Nikki, the owner, came to do my makeup which I loved. They included lashes and airbrush options which we felt was necessary. Even though it rained, my hair held and looks fabulous all night. I received so many compliments and have never felt better! Thank you
    Heather Married on 06/08/2019

Flawless makeup and hair!

Nikki and Her girls are phenomenal! They by far exceeded my expectation. The makeup and hair was flawless, but beyond that, she was like a bridesmaid, and an amazing one! She helped get jewelry on and arranged for certain photos. She went over a checklist and she made sure I had everything I needed. She helped fix my dress to walk down the aisle. She is so very talented, thoughtful and knowledgeable!!! I don’t know why anyone would want to have anyone else do makeup and hair for them!
  • Brenda
    Brenda E. Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome, I could not been happier with the job they did💕

Punctual, professional and accommodating - the makeup artists and stylists at Blush Makeup were a joy to work with on my big day. Even though my request came in last minute, they took us on and did a fantastic job. My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier with our hair and makeup!💄