Blush Makeup and Hair Reviews

Blush Makeup and Hair 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Make-up Trail

Niki is a beautiful person inside and out. I understand her busy work life and her dedication as the owner of this genuinely reliable salon. She took the time out of her schedule while her daughter was having surgery ( I would have rescheduled if I knew!!) to come into her closed salon to have my make-up trial for my engagement photo shoot. Make-up was very tasteful and gave me full knowledge before to the products she was using since I have sensitive skin. I can't wait for my hair trial and to use her and her team on my big day!

• Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Nikki is awesome

I had contacted Nikki about her services after I had a terrible experience with another makeup salon in the area. I had reservations that I was going to have a similar situation and boy was I wrong...Nikki was absolutely AMAZING. She was so professional and has one of the most impressive portfolios of experience and high profile establishments. Nikki was absolutely awesome about keeping in contact about everything was priced EXTREMELY FAIRLY. There were no hidden fees for services and she included so much in her pricing like lash application. She did a trial on me and suggested to do it for my shower which was an awesome idea! I was able to show off my trial and received so many compliments from my guests. I was very unsure about using airbrush makeup as I have never tried it before and my skin tends to get oily so I was so glad she tried it for my trial before I made a definitive choice to have it. She told me to let her know after the shower how I liked everything and make sure everything worked with my skin. I had one change I wanted to make for the wedding day and she seamlessly took care of it! PS I LOVED THE AIRBRUSH MAKEUP!! I had originally booked all of my bridesmaids with traditional foundation and decided to change them to airbrush as well after my trial and I was able to change that no problem. Nikki had contacted me the night before the wedding to get room information which I appreciated because there was an issue at the hotel that made our check in process go a little longer than expected so I was glad she checked in with us to make sure we didn't forget to let her know. On to the day of the wedding, Nikki arrived right on time and was totally prepared with her chair and all the equipment she needed. She helped us move furniture around in the suite to get everything where she needed it to go. She was so easygoing and efficient with getting everyone's makeup done in a timely manner. I had 6 people getting makeup done and she was done in an amazing amount of time. She helped keep me calm throughout the whole process and even helped me figure out how to get my veil into my hair. She was great about being able to share the space with another vendor (hair). My makeup lasted on my face all night long and didn't budge at all. We took outside photos and it was so cold that I thought I was going to have a makeup mess when I got back into the Statler as my nose was running. But the makeup HAD NOT BUDGED! I was so impressed. I am very particular about how my makeup is done and it takes a lot to impress me and Nikki went above and beyond my expectations. She listened to everything I wanted. I showed her a few pictures and told her what I did and didn't like about each of them and she was able to give me the best of it all. She used a lot of the same products I use in my own routine which I also enjoyed because I knew she was using high quality products that I already knew worked for me. I would recommend Nikki to absolutely anyone for any occasion!!

Blush Makeup and Hair 8
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

I LOVE Blush Hair & Makeup!!!

I hired Blush makeup and hair for my 11/24/18 wedding. Nikki was AMAZING, she's the owner, she's sweet, responsive, helpful, flexible and just overall amazing to work with. I went in for a trial and she took her time with me to make sure i liked my makeup, and shes truly an artist, like, the best makeup i've ever had. The day of the wedding, Nikki and her team came to our hotel room, they were on time, and handled all 9 of us and we were done on time. My hair was done by Leah, who was also incredible. My hair was just beautiful, i got lots of compliments and man was she fast! She also came to my venue for touch ups later and redid all my girls, and even left a little sample foundation in case i needed it later, so sweet. Overall i would HIGHLY recommend blush for hair and makeup services. I couldn't be happier with how everything came out!!

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Blush for both makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids, and I am so happy that I did! Nikki did my airbrush makeup and it looked absolutely perfect! It was natural and not overdone, just like I wanted it, and it stayed put literally all day. Brittney did the girls' traditional makeup and everyone looked amazing! Leah did everyone's hair and I could not have been happier!! She listened to exactly what the girls wanted and went above and beyond to make it happen. Everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous!

Ruth · Married on 09/02/2018

Nikki was amazing and did my hair/makeup for my wedding. She truly listened to what I envisioned and I was so pleased with how everything turned out. 100% recommend her studio!

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

My brother-in-law was married in Rochester, NY over Labor Day Weekend 2018. For the wedding day, my mother-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, my niece and I were interested in professional hair services. Without any ties to the area for our family, I immediate thought of Wedding Wire to help in finding a local stylist for this event. I am a wedding planner on the Florida Gulf Coast, so I am very familiar with this booking forum. I was lucky enough to come across Blush Make-Up & Hair and had a fantastic experience! Nikki was super-responsive and answered all of my questions and assisted me in securing the 5 hair appointments with her team. Crystal was our wedding day hair stylist and was FANTASTIC! She was on time, had a wonderful personality, was a pleasure to spend time with during the appointments and did beautiful work! On a wedding day that showed a heat advisory on temperatures, an outdoor ceremony and a reception venue without A/C, we were all thoroughly impressed with how well her hair styles held for the day and looked great even after a long wedding day of pictures, dancing and celebration. I would highly recommend Blush Make-Up & Hair. I am so glad to have found Nikki and her team and am very grateful for their professionalism and kindness, as we planned these services from afar. Thank you again!

• Savannah

Savannah Sanders · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Wedding Hair I’ve EVER had.

Casey Carminati, a representative of Blush was amazing and made me feel so beautiful. First time meeting her, right away she made me feel so comfortable and gave me a bomb up-do which is a challenge with my thick lion hair! I will continue to go through Blush based on Casey’s professionalism alone. It’s hard to trust people right away and some stylists can come across as rude but Casey was and is a talented angel. I have already booked her services for the next wedding I’m in. Definitely would recommend!

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

I absolutely loved how professional Nikki is. She made me feel so comfortable and confident in hiring blush hair and makeup. I used blush for my hair and makeup trial, hair color and cut, and an eyebrow wax. They traveled to me for my wedding day to do all of our hair and makeup. Everyone enjoyed the airbrush makeup and how their hair turned out. I highly recommend them.

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

Nikki and her staff were amazing. They were having fun with us getting ready and did an amazing job on everyones hair and makeup. Nikki even stayed a little later than she had to because she wanted to make sure I had touchups and she also went out of her way to make sure my veil was steamed.. which she had pointed out and made sure it got done! Highly recommend if you want a smooth process, they know what they’re doing!

Sydney · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough about Blush! From my first interaction with Nicole 8 months before our wedding, she was excellent. With our wedding day being such a popular date, Nicole did some rearranging to accommodate myself and my wedding party as most of her artists were booked. Laura (our makeup artist) was absolutely incredible and made us all look beautiful! She was prompt the day of the wedding, catered to all of the girls’ individual makeup styles and made us all look amazing! My bridal makeup was as I expected from the makeup trip but she added little twist to my eyeshadow that made my eyes pop more than they did during the trial and I was so happy with her decision. I would highly recommend Blush for bridal/wedding party makeup.

Blush Makeup and Hair 9

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my original makeup artist cancel the week of my wedding. I was then put in contact with the owner of Blush - Nicole R. With all of her set appointments she managed to squeezed my party and I in and practically saved the day and all the stress that came. I highly recommend this salon not only because they are accommodating, but because they are extremely personable, professional, and their makeup artistry exceeded all of our expectations. They are truly worth the book for your special day. I will 100% be using them again if I need my makeup done for another event.

• Rozenbook

Sondra · Married on 08/10/2018

Nicole was amazing! Everyone in my party who had their makeup done loved how it turned out. Not only that but there was a gap in time and she stuck around for the photographers and to put on my veil. There was a hiccup with my venue concerning the decoration of my ceremony, but Nicole used some of her spare time to help out. My day was amazing and it wouldn't have been as amazing if Nicole had not been there.

Melinda · Married on 08/04/2018

Nikki and her team were incredible! They worked with me throughout the planning process and were so helpful, kind and amazingly talented!! Not only that but they were so sweet to have with us while getting ready!

Blush Makeup and Hair 10

Brittney · Married on 08/04/2018

I'm so glad I went with Blush for my wedding hair and makeup. Nikki, Maddie and Brittany came to my hotel suite the morning of my wedding and did a wonderful job! There were 7 of us getting our hair and/or makeup done and I never once felt rushed or stressed. The whole experience was very relaxed and fun, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! I opted for the airbrushed makeup and I'm so glad I did because it lasted all day even through the humidity and my oily skin. I definitely recommend using Blush for your wedding day hair and makeup.

• I

Ishani · Married on 06/29/2018

Nicole and her team were great. We had 2 events in a day and throughout Nicole was very communicative and cognizant of time. She also adhered to what I and my wedding party wanted. Everyone loved their looks

Jennie · Married on 06/29/2018

Nikki and her team was wonderful! They were very accommodating and recommended what would work best with your skin type. She listened to my concerns and the makeup they did on me and my bridesmaids looked beautiful! They travel to you, which made it much easier to get ready. I would definitely recommend them and I would totally go to them again the next time I need my makeup done.

• amandaaok

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Nikki and Rebeka were AMAZING!! Especially considering I live in CA and was planning from across the country, we only had 1 makeup trial and Nikki nailed it on the first go! The hair and makeup for myself and my girls was so phenomenal it held up more than 12hrs and truth be told, I washed all makeup except for my eye makeup off and I wore my eye makeup thr next day as well and it still looked fresh! Seriously they were worth every penny and I would gladly work with them again!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

I was referred to Nikki/Blush Makeup by a friend and I am so thankful! She was very responsive, personable and attentive. I was nervous to have my makeup done as I wear my makeup the same every day, but she took the time to make sure my bridal makeup looked exactly how I envisioned! Nikki and her assistant Dree made sure that my bridal party and myself felt confident and fabulous on my wedding day.

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Blush Makeup was WONDERFUL for our wedding!!! I had the pleasure of having Nikki do my bridal makeup and I just loved it. It was exactly what I was looking for and I felt SO good in it! They also did my bridal party's makeup and all 6 girls loved theirs as well. Nikki is extremely reliable, responsive and on top of it! I never had to worry, check in or make sure we were all set. She did it all for me and made it so easy. Not to mention, she is AMAZING at what she does!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her services to anyone and have definitely referred her and Blush Makeup to several of my friends with upcoming weddings. Can't thank them enough!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

Nikki and her team did my bridal party’s and my hair for my wedding this past June. She’s very talented and I couldn’t have asked for more perfect makeup and hair on the big day! She was very easy to work and accommodating with for the trial and planning of other bridal party members to be included. They came all the way out to Gasport, NY for my wedding at Becker Farms to get us glammed up at the farmhouse. The prices are very fair and the quality is top notch. I’m very pleased with the way everything turned out and highly recommend Blush for Makeup and hair!

Blush Makeup and Hair 11
    Blush Makeup and Hair 12

Cooper · Married on 06/02/2018

A couple of my girlfriends and I were out of town guests for a wedding in Buffalo, NY and had the pleasure of working with Nikki for our make up the day of the wedding. I reached out to Nikki via her website only a few days before the wedding and had an immediate response. I was so impressed with Nikki's communication and professionalism throughout all of our conversations. We were all so pleased with our make up and felt beautiful the entire day! We would definitely recommend Nikki to anyone looking for a friendly, reasonable and talented make up artist!

Anita · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience - the team was wonderful - very friendly, accessible, and really awesome at what they do!

Anita · Married on 05/19/2018

Nikki, Becca, and their whole team at Blush was awesome and key in making my wedding day a success. Despite a multi-day ceremony and very early start times, they were accommodating and always friendly, energetic and excited. The quality of their work is stunning - throughout the wedding and even weeks later, people continue to comment on how well-done the bride and entire bridal party's hair/makeup was. I would definitely recommend them without any hesitations! Thanks for everything, guys.

• Z

zana · Married on 05/12/2018

Dynamic, friendly and one of the most talented make up artist in Buffalo! She made me feel stunning and delivered on all of my req

I got married in May, Nikki was so freaking amazing not only did she always go above and beyon to make my crazy schedule, but she guided me and really listened to what I wanted., before and during the wedding day. She 1000% delivered!!! She is so amazing and one talented artist, if you are looking for perfection on your most important day she is your women!!! She also made me feel like we were friends and I did not feel like I was just part of another contract! I can not say enough about her and her team!!! She did make up for all of my girls and we all felt so beautiful and most importantly like us very natural!!! Book her you will not regret it!!!! I will use her from now and forever for any occasion I can!!!