Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Heather Married on 09/05/2021
    I called Lynn at Savannah Makeup Professionals to do my makeup for my early (11AM) wedding ceremony. I had thought a friend was going to do my hair and makeup, but a family emergency called her out of town. Lynn not only responded quickly, she managed to squeeze me, my 5 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers in for the day. Lynn did an AMAZING job on our makeup. We all looked beautiful, I have never seen a single one of us looking better. The makeup application stayed on ALL day, I wore mine later that night for an after party and still didn't need touch ups. Jessica was in charge of our hair, and she was phenomenal. She managed everything from copying hairstyles seen in pictures to helping me choose what kind of hair would be best for the day. Jessica was there up until the ceremony to help with last minute adjustments. I would absolutely recommend Savannah Makeup Professionals to anyone looking for the best on their wedding day!!
    Shania S. Married on 08/28/2021

Blissfully Stress Free

First of all, I am so glad I didn't try to do it all myself... Talk about a potential meltdown! LoL! Ginger and crew were the best. She was communicative and so efficient. I had bridal nerves and she calmed me down while making me look like a million dollars. She is the absolute best!!!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 07/03/2021

Felt like my long time bestfriend was doing my hair/makeup

Let me preface this by stating I planned my wedding in under a month. I fully believed I wouldn't be able to find someone to do my hair or makeup. I came across Blush Hair & Makeup and crossed my fingers things would work out. Ginger was quick to respond and we were able to make arrangements for the big day!! Ginger was so easy to communicate with and she really eased my mind.

The start of my wedding day was stressful and I felt like I was constantly behind schedule. That was until I arrived to Ginger's salon. She welcomed my mom, sister and I, and made us feel right at home. I was able to finally slow down and she made me feel so special.

I showed Ginger one picture of what look I was going for and that was all she needed! She has such a great eye for detail. She knows exactly how to bring your visions to life! Ginger did all of our makeup. She absolutely rocked it! She also did mine and my mom's hair. I loved how she styled my moms hair. It was super creative and it really pulled my moms look together. She styled my hair in the cutest ponytail. It was perfect for my beach wedding.

If you are getting married in the Savannah/Tybee Island area I 100000% recommend booking with Ginger. I can not express my appreciation for Ginger enough!

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awwwww Alex!!!! What a sweet sweet review.
    I fell in love with you, your sister and your mom instantly.
    Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day, sweetheart. You’re awesome and I’m thrilled you loved everything.
    ♥️
    Tj Johns Married on 06/05/2021

My big fat fabulous Wedding Day

Blush Hair and Makeup Artistry were fantastic. Ginger was my Hair and Makeup Consultant and she is a Genius. She is Photoshop in Person! She made me look and feel Beautiful on my big day and I can't recommend her enough.
    Robin M. Married on 05/15/2021

Nothing short of AMAZING!!

I cant say enough about about Ginger and her crew, she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. To say I was a ball of nerves when I got to Savannah on Friday was an understatement. I showed up to her house (which was beautiful by the way) for my trial and she made me feel like I was one of the girls immediately. Everything I wanted she made happen. All Im saying is, if you think you want something you see in a picture or magazine, bring it to her, she will make it happen. You see that gorgeous girl on Pintrest and think "I would love to look like that on my wedding day", bring it to Ginger and you will look like that girl, maybe even better. And Im not just saying that either, Im speaking the truth! The day of the wedding, she was there right on time, and if I could have looked better than my trial I did. I felt so beautiful that day. I happened upon her because my original hair and makeup artist decided to move to Michigan on me at the last minute and I was desperate to find someone and I found her on the wedding wire. I will tell you I have never been so happy that someone moved on me!!! She was a blessing! AND then I find out that she also does wedding planning as well so ladies if you are looking for someone that can do it all (I wish I had known this!) you really need to see about this lady here. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

ROBIN!!!! Omg what an amazing review.
    You are so beautiful and so so sweet.
    You made it completely easy for me, because you are such a beautiful canvas to work on.
    Thank you so much for allowing me and trusting me with your big day.
    I’m so happy for you.

Ginger
    Verna G. Married on 04/22/2021

Enchanting

Ginger did an amazing job in transforming my look into something I didn't realize I had! Thank you
    Jackie J. Married on 04/03/2021

Still me, just better!

I don’t wear a lot of makeup so when I needed hair and makeup for a photo shoot I was nervous. Ginger at Blush did both hair and makeup and understood that I didn’t want to look like another person; I just wanted to look like me, but better. During the application we had so much fun chatting and laughing. When she was done and I had the big reveal I was so impressed. I looked beautiful and I didn’t look like someone else. She covered my flaws and Accentuated my positives. I was so happy and would definitely use her services again!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 01/16/2021

Wonderful!

I came to Ginger needing Bridesmaids hair/makeup, and then last minute Bridal hair/makeup as well- she came to to rescue!
    Ginger and Alex came to my home very early and in a great mood, they even asked if we needed anything on the way in! Our photographers even commented on how well my makeup lasted (and I cried the entire time!) They also gave us extra lash glue and I’m so glad they did!!

Thanks a bunch!
    Shana H. Married on 12/23/2020

Just like having my sister there

I am not sure where to begin about my exceptional experience, but here it goes..

Like a lot of COVID brides, our plans from a giant elaborate wedding, had to go simple. This did not interrupt my experience as a bride, however. Most bridal makeup companies were unwilling to do just a single hair and makeup gal on her day, but that certainly wasn't the case with Miss Ginger. When I contacted her, she responded immediately. From my very first conversation with her, I felt this incredible connection!

She asked for what I was looking for and I sent her photos--she said--YES i can do that:-). The look I was going for was a bold glam look, and my goodness, she nailed it! I couldn't have asked for more perfect makeup. Onto the hair.....well I have very thick and long hair. My previous experiences with friend's weddings have been a bit of a struggle if Im honest. I had a birdcage veil, and told Ginger to just be creative. WOW was she ever! She did this beautiful origami braid that was so romantic looking. I have no idea how she did it, but my only regret was having to take it out.

What made my connection really extra special is that I felt an immediate connection with her and I was really emotional that day. I felt like my mom was shining down from heaven this day in particular. It was just my hubs and I that day, but Ginger made it feel like she was a sister. She helped me get my dress zipped and every part of the experience was done with so much love.

Ginger made me so glam, that more than a dozen times during the day, I was asked if I was a wedding model,,,,,lol. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my hair and makeup from the lovely people of Savannah. The red bold lip color she chose really was it!

I really encourage you to use Ginger. She not only is extremely talented from an artists pallet, but he empathy and love for what she does is amazing!

With love,
    Shana

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omgoodness!!!!!! Oh my heart, Shana!!!! this was the sweetest review EVER! You are so, so beautiful, inside and out, and I love that you trusted and allowed me to be a part of your amazing day! Thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me.
    Mindy S. Married on 12/07/2020

Every Bride's Best Friend!

Ginger has always been a style icon, so when I needed help with my small wedding, I didn't think twice about who to go to! From asking the initial basic questions to working with me on color themes, music, flowers, and the table placement for our brunch, every detail was covered....many of which I'd never even thought about! The morning of the wedding she turned this nervous woman into a pretty bride, complete with beautiful hair and makeup. I can't imagine what this special day would have been like without Ginger's expertise, insight, attention to detail, and creativity. She truly went above and beyond to turn a small, simple wedding into a beautiful and memorable day that none of us will ever forget.
  • Taylor and Jay
    Taylor Married on 11/11/2020

Stunning job that held up against the rain!

Ginger did an absolutely fabulous job. She called before arriving to see if we needed anything, was punctual, and excited. She also did a great job keeping my nerves at bay! There was a 70% chance of rain but thankfully it didn’t until we were taking the photos after! Through the humidity and the rain, my hair and makeup held up beautifully. It was still stunning until I took it off after a night of being out!

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awwww. This makes me so happy. Thank you so much and I’m so completely happy for you guys.
    Thank you for the great review.
    Claire B. Married on 01/06/2020

Made me feel so relaxed...and beautiful!

I'm not really one for makeup, I'm always concerned about looking "overdone" and I have never been able to do anything with my long hair. Ginger put me completely at ease and was SO talented with both hair and makeup that when I saw my transformation in the mirror, I literally said, " I look amazing...even if I do say so myself". Haha!
    I loved it! I wish she lived in my spare room, on-call...so I could feel so beautiful every day!
    Cathy Married on 09/19/2016
    Best experience ever. I was so anxious and Lynn not only made me beautiful but helped me stay as calm as possible. If anyone is getting married in the Savannah area, I would highly recommend her.
    Megan Married on 04/02/2016
    Lynn and Jessica did a great job for my sister’s wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. I love how Lynn gives you a touch up kit for later in the night. They are great to work with
    Eryn Married on 03/05/2016
    Absolutly loved Lynn and Lindsey. I had a great time with them, they made the experience fun and the pricing is way better than others in town. They took the time to make the day special for me and my bridesmaids. The makeup is super long lasting!
    Lillian Married on 11/14/2015
    Lynn did a phenomenal job on my wedding makeup, and her colleague Lindsay did amazing job on my hair. Since mine was a destination wedding, I didn't have a trial for hair or makeup. All I did was show them a photo on the day of my wedding, and they did an excellent job of matching my look to the photo I liked. They also did my mom's hair and makeup and she looked 20 years younger and was thrilled with her appearance! I highly recommend Lynn and her friends in the business!
    Gret Married on 10/28/2015
    Lynn was wonderful, I usually don't wear makeup and she made me look great but not overly made up, just classy!
    Billi Married on 07/24/2015
    Lynn and her team did a fantastic job on hair and make-up for my wedding. I got so many compliments during the reception. The make-up Lynn used held up all day, even with the tremendous humidity of Savannah in the summer. It was so relaxing and convenient having the services brought to our home, extremely worth it. I highly recommend Savannah Makeup Professionals.
    E. Married on 07/18/2015
    Lynn and her team were fantastic!
    Shereen Married on 07/14/2015
    This was one of the better parts of my wedding day. I was so comfortable with Lynn and my hairdresser. The best part was that they listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I communicated to them - but way better than I even expected. I also told Lynn that I was having a problem with finding the perfect color of lipstick/gloss and that I wanted something that was long lasting. She combined two colors and I only had to reapply once in 8 hours. They made me feel like I was in the movie "Steel Magnolias" - it was so fun and they relaxed me right before the wedding - I had been a nervous wreck all morning. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day or any other event. If I lived in the area - they would definitely by my regular hair and nail place.
    Kellie Married on 07/13/2015
    Lynn was absolutely fabulous!! The level of customer service and professionalism mixed with superb makeup was far more than expected. She went above and beyond and not only made me, the bride, feel amazing but she clicked with my whole family!!
  • User2288346 2+ years ago
    Great service, friendly, and very flexible!!!
    Rachel Married on 06/30/2015
    I couldn't ask for better hair and make up for my wedding! I felt beautiful. Being from out of state, Lynn made everything worry free and easy!
  • User2188790 2+ years ago
    Lynn and Michelle from Savannah Makeup Professionals did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup. Lynn responded quickly to my initial inquiry and worked with my schedule to find time to do a trial run prior to the wedding. With a quick look at some of my ideas on what I might like from Pinterest photos, both Lynn and Michelle were able to give me exactly what I had envisioned while making it personally unique to me. Lynn made my makeup perfectly match my skin and skin type; she also provided make up that lasted all day and well into the evening! This was perfect for my day wedding in the Savannah heat. I had an up-do that Michelle made sure lasted all day while being comfortable to wear up. I looked amazing, and I have these ladies to thank!
    Tara Married on 06/06/2015
    Savannah Makeup Professionals did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone looked amazing!! Lynn, Jess, and their assistant did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend their services to everyone.