Blush Formal & Bridal Salon Reviews

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon 4
  • Laura

Laura Jaen · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Amazing service!

I bought my gorgeous wedding dress from Blush! It was a wonderful experience. The store is so clean and neat and the environment is so open and welcoming. My consultant, Taneia, was amazing. I tried on about 6 dresses but number two was THE dress. They are patient and kind. I highly recommend Blush!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Blush Formal & Bridal Salon 5

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you Laura for such a wonderful review. We love hearing from our brides and their experiences. We strive to give our brides a memorable moment in choosing their dress. We are so excited you found your dream dress with us. What an honor it is to be a part of your beautiful journey. Congratulations from all of us here at Blush!!

Mandi Parsons · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Wedding Dress

Absolutely in love with my dress! I cannot thank these girls enough for all their help! They are the best!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Brooke · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Finding my dream dress

Miranda was the sweetest and most helpful person I could’ve ever imagined to help me. She was so patient and realized early on what types of dresses I was looking for. I went into Blush not planning on buying my dress, but Miranda helped me find my dream dress and I’m so thankful for her!!

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Bridesmaids

We used Blush for my bridesmaids dresses and they were all very sweet. I have two ladies in my party that are expecting and they gave great advice to how they would need to be fitted. They have a nice selection and friendly staff. They offered water and stayed very active with us to make sure we were all satisfied.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mather · Married on 07/26/2019

Wonderful!

Amber was such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. Blush has so many great wedding dresses and designers to chose from at reasonable prices! The experience is one I’ll never forget, I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress!

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your sweet words! We are truly honored to be a small part of your wedding day! We cannot wait for your dress to arrive!
  • W

Wendy H. · Married on 07/20/2019

Happy I chose Blush!

Blush is the best in BR!! They have excellent customer service and do not rush you thru the process! I am so happy that I went to Blush for my wedding gown and I would recommend them to anyone looking for formalwear!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Hayley Spiers · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing People and Service

As soon as I got there we got straight to business. Loved being able to tell them my ideas and they brought it to life!

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you Hayley for your sweet review! We are so honored to be apart of your special day! We cannot wait until your dress arrives!
  • Layna

Layna · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved my experience at Blush!

I'm so pleased with everything at Blush- the prices, the selection, the staff and the communication! I found two dresses I loved, and went back to decide between the two. Everyone was very friendly, and I felt no pressure or rush. I also got my dress in early which was a great surprise! I'm thankful I found Blush!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you Layna for such kind words. We wish you the best on your new journey and congratulations again!!

Chancey · Married on 10/27/2018

So helpful!

This was my 2nd wedding dress store I’ve ever been to. The 1st store I went to completely ruined the whole experience for me unfortunately. So when I decided to come here I was skeptical of any wedding dress shop because of my first experience, but Blush did me and my party very well!!! They were oh so helpful, nice, and Knew exactly what I wanted!! I’m not even joking when I say I loved every dress I tried on, so of course it was so hard to pick one! But overall it was a wonderful experience thanks to blush and their team (:

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kayli · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a blast trying on dresses here! The prices are amazing and service was excellent!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kayli,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to have you come dress shop with us and allowing us to be a small part of your wedding day!! Have a fabulous week!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/10/2018

I found my dress in day 1, but decided to keep looking. I had a follow up appointment scheduled for the following weekend, but knew I wanted that dress. They were able to pull the dress and squeeze me in between other appointments to say yes! Best service. So sweet and caring. I truly feel they went out of their way for me.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Blush Formal & Bridal Salon 6

Macy · Married on 11/03/2017

I'm planning my wedding from across the country where I currently live, though I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I flew in last year to go dress shopping at a flew places with my mom. The day I was initially supposed to come in I got into a minor car accident, when I called to let them know I would be unable to make it they were very accommodating and were able to see me the next day with my mom and 2 friends. I found a dress I was pretty set on, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. One thing I absolutely loved is that they DO allow you to take pictures unlike many other shops. I decided to wait until a trunk show in August/Sept to come back. During that period of time I actually won a free DB dress and I was really torn between buying a new one or using the one that I had won. It was a full tulle ballgown, which did not look bad but was not at all what I had fallen in love with previously. I still had not stopped staring at the picture I had of the dress from Blush, and ultimately if I hadn't had the picture to constantly remind me of how gorgeous that dress was I don't know that I would've gone back for it. The girls at Blush were kind enough to let me bring that dress in and compare it to the one I had picked out during my last visit when I came in for the trunk show. They were never pushy and very honest throughout both visits. I ended up deciding to go with the original gown I had picked out there and I couldn't be happier to this day. My dress came in a little earlier than expected and they held it for me until I flew back in for Christmas, when I got to pick up the dress with my mom and future mother-in-law. Even though they'd already gotten our money they were still as wonderful as before and made us feel very appreciated there. I would 100% recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a great wedding dress shopping experience.

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • I

T. · Married on 05/27/2017

All of the ladies are super friendly and accommodating. My consultation was the best. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Britni · Married on 01/28/2017

Very large selection of dresses that are very affordable!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 11/04/2016

Thanks for helping me find the perfect wedding dress!

My experience at Blush was nothing short of amazing! Ingrid and the rest of the Blush staff were so pleasant and patient in helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams. I'm so happy to be a Blush bride - I couldn't have picked another dress more "me"!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Great service! I absolutely loved my dress and the bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommended

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 04/24/2016

they have great affordable dresses And the staff is great!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Shellie · Married on 04/18/2015

Blush Bridal Salon was an amazing place to get my wedding dress! They were so attentive to me to make sure I was in the perfect dress! They also own the alterations shop next door so I was able to see early on how they could alter my dress to fit me perfectly. I also bought my wedding bracelet there! Blush was the first salon I went to find my dress. After the 5th dress, I knew it was the one! Thanks so much, Blush!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2015

I actually had picked out my dress at a different store but wanted to purchase it from a store in Louisiana since my wedding was in Louisiana. I called in with the dress number and actually purchased it from Blush Bridal over the phone. They were so accommodating! When I was able to make it into the store, everyone treated me like they knew me for ages and provided the absolutely best service! I also came back and ordered my flower girl's dress here as well as purchased accessories. They continued to offer the same great service every time I came in. I highly recommend this store to everyone since they provide the same great service after the purchase as before. True professionals!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Abby · Married on 01/23/2015

​I purchased jewelry for my bridesmaids from BLUSH. The staff was so friendly & helpful! My earrings came in quickly, and I was able to pick them up in store on my lunch hour. I definitely suggest that any bride-to-be stop by BLUSH for your gown and/or accessories. It's a beautiful store! ​

Sent on 08/26/2014

Aaron & Kristen · Married on 11/08/2014

Wonderful group of ladies! Best customer service and best prices!

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/05/2014

Very professional and worked with me through my different ideas to help me find my perfect wedding dress. Very relaxed and stress free environment.

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • F

Fran · Married on 08/15/2014

I absolutely LOVE my experience at Blush bridal! My consultant was Nikki and she was SUCH a sweetheart! She delivered excellent customer service and was very patient with me. The rest of the staff was VERY friendly and always greeted me with a smile

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kelli · Married on 08/08/2014

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful customer service I experienced at Blush. I am so glad I chose you for my dress and accessories. It was definitely worth the drive from Texas. I received hundreds (literally) of compliments on my beautiful Allure C260 gown. And the included alterations are definitely a plus, as I had to alter my dress 4 times. Each time, the staff was very willing to help and the work they did was incredible! Thanks again for helping make my special day one I'll never forget!

Kelli Boudreaux North
    8/8/14

Sent on 08/12/2014

Allison · Married on 06/20/2014

I had an incredible experience at Blush! The staff was so sweet and helpful and they all made me feel like a beautiful bride! The dresses are gorgeous and they have a big variety to choose from. The prices were awesome! I recommend them to everybody! :)

Sent on 09/17/2014