33 Reviews for Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

Flower Girls (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Garters (1)
33 Blush Formal & Bridal Salon Reviews

I had a blast trying on dresses here! The prices are amazing and service was excellent!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayli, 6/30/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I'm planning my wedding from across the country where I currently live, though I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I flew in last year to go dress shopping at a flew places with my mom. The day I was initially supposed to come in I got into a minor car accident, when I called to let them know I would be unable to make it they were very accommodating and were able to see me the next day with my mom and 2 friends. I found a dress I was pretty set on, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. One thing I absolutely loved is that they DO allow you to take pictures unlike many other shops. I decided to wait until a trunk show in August/Sept to come back. During that period of time I actually won a free DB dress and I was really torn between buying a new one or using the one that I had won. It was a full tulle ballgown, which did not look bad but was not at all what I had fallen in love with previously. I still had not stopped staring at the picture I had of the dress from Blush, and ultimately if I hadn't had the picture to constantly remind me of how gorgeous that dress was I don't know that I would've gone back for it. The girls at Blush were kind enough to let me bring that dress in and compare it to the one I had picked out during my last visit when I came in for the trunk show. They were never pushy and very honest throughout both visits. I ended up deciding to go with the original gown I had picked out there and I couldn't be happier to this day. My dress came in a little earlier than expected and they held it for me until I flew back in for Christmas, when I got to pick up the dress with my mom and future mother-in-law. Even though they'd already gotten our money they were still as wonderful as before and made us feel very appreciated there. I would 100% recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a great wedding dress shopping experience.

Profile Picture Macy, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

All of the ladies are super friendly and accommodating. My consultation was the best. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture T., 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

Very large selection of dresses that are very affordable!

Profile Picture User6420603, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Appts. Only

Great service! I absolutely loved my dress and the bridesmaids dresses! Highly recommended

Profile Picture User7470118, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

they have great affordable dresses And the staff is great!

Profile Picture Yaritza, 4/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blush Bridal Salon was an amazing place to get my wedding dress! They were so attentive to me to make sure I was in the perfect dress! They also own the alterations shop next door so I was able to see early on how they could alter my dress to fit me perfectly. I also bought my wedding bracelet there! Blush was the first salon I went to find my dress. After the 5th dress, I knew it was the one! Thanks so much, Blush!!!

Profile Picture Shellie, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I actually had picked out my dress at a different store but wanted to purchase it from a store in Louisiana since my wedding was in Louisiana. I called in with the dress number and actually purchased it from Blush Bridal over the phone. They were so accommodating! When I was able to make it into the store, everyone treated me like they knew me for ages and provided the absolutely best service! I also came back and ordered my flower girl's dress here as well as purchased accessories. They continued to offer the same great service every time I came in. I highly recommend this store to everyone since they provide the same great service after the purchase as before. True professionals!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

​I purchased jewelry for my bridesmaids from BLUSH. The staff was so friendly & helpful! My earrings came in quickly, and I was able to pick them up in store on my lunch hour. I definitely suggest that any bride-to-be stop by BLUSH for your gown and/or accessories. It's a beautiful store! ​

Profile Picture Abby, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful group of ladies! Best customer service and best prices!

Profile Picture Aaron & Kristen, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Very professional and worked with me through my different ideas to help me find my perfect wedding dress. Very relaxed and stress free environment.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely LOVE my experience at Blush bridal! My consultant was Nikki and she was SUCH a sweetheart! She delivered excellent customer service and was very patient with me. The rest of the staff was VERY friendly and always greeted me with a smile

Profile Picture Fran, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful customer service I experienced at Blush. I am so glad I chose you for my dress and accessories. It was definitely worth the drive from Texas. I received hundreds (literally) of compliments on my beautiful Allure C260 gown. And the included alterations are definitely a plus, as I had to alter my dress 4 times. Each time, the staff was very willing to help and the work they did was incredible! Thanks again for helping make my special day one I'll never forget!

Kelli Boudreaux North
8/8/14

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an incredible experience at Blush! The staff was so sweet and helpful and they all made me feel like a beautiful bride! The dresses are gorgeous and they have a big variety to choose from. The prices were awesome! I recommend them to everybody! :)

Profile Picture Allison, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Blush Bridal to any bride that wants their wedding dress to not only be gorgeous, but a fun a memorable experience. The girls at Blush were always extremely helpful and worked great with me to find the dress of my dreams.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was so helpful (and patient) in helping me find my perfect gown. Going in for alterations couldn't have been easier. Absolutely wonderful experience at Blush!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After several frustrating bridal appointments around Baton Rouge, I walked into Blush without an appointment and not sure what to expect. The ladies were so amazingly sweet and accommodating! A consultant took time for me even without an appointment and helped me find the perfect dress based on a loose description of things I liked. And the selection was amazing! I really liked a lot of dresses but I fell in love with THE ONE. And I got to walk out with it that day (along with my beautiful veil) because it only needed minor alterations. I really can't say enough great things about Blush; their staff and selection turned a very stressful and frustrating day into an easy and fun one!

Profile Picture Lacy, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love this place so much! Whole staff is wonderful and Samantha is amazing! I ended up getting wedding dress and all bridesmaids dresses here. Beautiful dresses but the amazing customer service is what sold me.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2993612, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses and truly wonderful staff! I found such a beautiful wedding dress at Blush on my first visit after searching so many places! They have a dress for every bridal budget and alterations in house.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love the quality of the clothing and cannot wait for my wedding day and to wear my dress

Profile Picture User3762603, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

excellent service!! loved them!!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my Allure wedding dress and four bridesmaid's dresses at Blush Bridal earlier this year. They have a big selection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid, flower girl, and cocktail dresses. Samantha and Anna were knowledgable, friendly, and flexible to work with. They were patient and responded to all my calls and questions promptly. I would highly recommend other brides to check them out for their bridal attire.

Profile Picture Lan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had such a wonderful experience at Blush. Samantha was SO helpful and sweet to work with. I highly recommend Blush for anyone looking for a wedding dress, it was a great experience, THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture June, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a hidden gem in the Baton Rouge area with best selection of dresses!. The dresses are gorgeous and the boutique is beautiful. I found my dream wedding dress here and I love, love , LOVE my dress!!! I've never received so many compliments in my life! Anna is super sweet and helpful and will go the extra mile to make sure you are very happy. She provided excellent and personalized service! I never felt rushed which was great! I highly recommend Blush Formal & Bridal to any bride to be!! Can't ask for much more than that!

Profile Picture My Hien , 5/11/13, 1 Review