Blush Celebrations Reviews

29 | Woodinville, WA

29 Reviews for Blush Celebrations

Mary · Married on 07/02/2011

Rebecca Iverson of Blush Celebrations was indispensable to our wedding planning! We live on the East Coast but because our family is located in Seattle, Rebecca did all the "ground work" (literally). She created our invitations (the finishing touches via Skype), went to our food tasting at the venue we selected, and assisted in planning our weekend activities- negotiating rates for services and following up with one vendor who we were displeased with. All behind the scenes on our behalf so that we were not part of that stress on our special weekend! Rebecca also helped us to come to decisions by asking just the right questions about what we both wanted for the day and the weekend. She is a calming influence at what can be a stressful time! Thanks, Rebecca!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Kate · Married on 08/02/2014

We used two of the services that Blush offers: wedding planning kick-off and day-of coordination (DOC). The kick-off mostly consisted of one long meeting where she helped us get organized. It was good peace of mind to know we weren't overlooking anything or way off base anywhere. It came with a month of email and phone consulting, but we found we didn't have many questions at that early point. The DOC came with a substantial first meeting about 6 weeks before the wedding, final coordation with vendors, and all-day help on the wedding day. We had expected that with these two services, Rebecca would help with more of the planning work, but that wasn't the case. Expectations could have been set a little better before we signed the contract. She definitely made up for it on the day of the wedding when she took care of everything needed or wanted. I'm sure we don't even know all the little things she did to ease our day, and just the stuff we're aware of was greatly appreciated. She even stayed to finish cleaning up when we left with the remainder of our friends! We'd definitely recommend Rebecca, especially for day-of event coordination.

Sent on 10/18/2014

It was a last minute decision to hire blush celebrations as a day-of wedding coordinator but was 100% worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Blush Celebrations's reply:

I wish I knew who this was! No wedding date, no name, I'd love to know why you marked me down for quality of service so I could take steps to improve!

Avani · Married on 08/17/2013

Rebecca at Blush Celebrations was awesome! I met her at a wedding show with her wearing a blue wig and immediately knew I would love to work with her. She is open-minded and loves working with all sorts of weddings -- and with mine being a multi-faith, multi-cultural day with two ceremonies and one reception all in one day, I knew I had to find someone who was not afraid of a challenge. She stayed calm throughout the 12+ hour day, which included multiple outfit changes for me and a 20-person wedding party.
    I would recommend her services to anyone. I used her just for day-of but I would recommend anyone to use her for his or her entire wedding, as well -- in hindsight I wish I had!

Sent on 09/10/2013