Bluestone Vineyard Reviews

8 | Bridgewater, VA

8 Reviews for Bluestone Vineyard

Shannon · Married on 08/19/2017

I just had my wedding on August 19th and Bluestone was absolutely perfect; I could not have been happier on my wedding day. Bluestone sits on top of a hill, which looks down at their vines and show amazing views of the mountains (an added plus for any future late August/Fall bride is the corn field below the vineyard turns into a corn maze, adding another texture to the landscape). I am so happy I choose to hold both my ceremony and reception there. Tonia was a joy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was there on the wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly.
    I got married on the Ridge which offers a beautiful view of the mountains in the background as well as feeling like you are in the vines. The reception area is wonderful as well with the many windows showing the same amazing view and has a beautiful fire place. At sunset, everyone was outside on the patio, watching the sun set against the mountains.
    Of all things to consider on your wedding weekend, the solar eclipse was one thing I did not think about. Due to everyone heading south, 81 was a parking lot. Tonia and the bluestone staff were very professional and handled our situation seamlessly; we delayed the wedding 1 hour. Tonia was able to opened the bars up a little early for those that were already there in order to allow more time for my other guests to arrive. Everything moved smoothly and I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work given all the last minute changes we had to make! I would definitely recommend this venue to any future bride!

Erin · Married on 08/13/2017

Bluestone Vineyard was simply immaculate for our wedding location! Tonia and her team were extraordinarily helpful, which helped make wedding planning from Ohio much easier. My husband and I visited their location and immediately knew this was the place for us. Tonia walked us through the contract signing process, the components involved in the contract, and provided many suggestions of vendors to use in the area. The day of the wedding, we had a ton of help to set up the ceremony space, the configuration of the Meeting House for the reception and making sure our vendors had places for their respective services. At first we were concerned about decorating a huge space for our relatively small wedding (60 guests), but the Meeting House has a fantastic view and was beautifully finished, so our table decorations and the few decorative pieces around the room were totally sufficient. I couldn't have asked for a better venue, and more accommodating staff!

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

I am so glad I chose Bluestone Vineyard for both my wedding ceremony and reception! Both the outdoor and indoor options are beautiful. My guests were awed by the view from the Ridge where my ceremony took place, as well as the view from the Meeting House balcony. I was also extremely impressed with the services Bluestone provides. I worked closely with Tonia Liskey who did everything she could to help me feel calm and organized in the midst of my planning. Each Bluestone employee I worked with provided me with all the information I needed while going out of their way to help out. Bluestone not only provided me with an amazing venue but also the help I needed to allow my wedding day to go as smoothly as possible.

Maura · Married on 05/28/2017

I could not have asked for a better venue for our dream day. Tonia was my guardian angel through the entire planning process and made sure that no matter what our hopes were being fulfilled. The weekend of our wedding was flip flopping between 20 and 80% chance of thunderstorms, but the venue was extremely flexible with helping us choose whether to be in or outside. We chose inside and it was still gorgeous and perfect for our wedding of about 160. There was plenty of room for dancing, eating, sitting, drinking, and a photobooth and ice cream bar! To top it off, the views just cannot be beat in this brand new building with a wall full of windows. I recommend this as a venue for everyone and anyone, nevermind that it was the perfect option at the absolute best price across multiple states.

Natalie · Married on 04/08/2017

Our wedding was perfect. Bluestone was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to have our ceremony outside with the guests warmed by the heat lamps and fireplace under the porch. During the reception there was plenty of dancing room and the guests who didn't want to dance were able to sit on the porch and chat. My husband and I are still talking about how wonderful it was. Tonia is just the nicest person you will ever meet. Love this venue!!

Kendra · Married on 10/09/2016

This venue and staff were wonderful to work with and helped to ease the stress of wedding planning! The venue is beautiful with breathtaking views and there are great options for both indoor/outdoor or large/small weddings and receptions all in one place. The event coordinator was extremely flexible, accommodating, and helpful in providing a lot of great information, vendors, resources, etc., to help me have the wedding of my dreams. I know that the venue and the great service was a big part of making our day so special, and helped to create a lasting memory we will never forget!

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

Tonia at Bluestone was so wonderful to work with. We were blessed to have her as a resource throughout the planning process. The facility and grounds are beautiful and made the day special. It was nice to have inside and outside options with the banquet hall, the patio and the deck. We appreciated the hospitality of the event staff that was on during reception and thoroughly enjoyed our day. The bridal suite was a nice featured and allowed us to come and go throughout the day since we had a church wedding.