BlueLine Photography Reviews

4 | Andover, MN

4 Reviews for BlueLine Photography

Jami · Married on 02/16/2013

Shawn did such a great job on our wedding photos! He was there the entire day, was really flexible and open to what images we wanted to capture. He was very personable and professional, and I was reassured all day that every moment would be captured. I strongly recommend Shawn (BlueLine Photography) to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2009

Shawn worked extremely hard on my wedding photos. He planned the shots months in advance and listen to my suggestions. The day of my wedding he was prompt and professional. My photos were ready to view by the time I was back from my honeymoon. We got our wedding album from him as well. It is very professional looking and well thought out. I am very pleased with the service we received and the value of the service. We have gone back to Shawn every year since to get photos from him. He even took photos of our newborn and they are fantastic!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kari · Married on 10/06/2007

Shawn and Michelle Smith are wonderful to work with. We had their biggest package and everyone loved it. People are still complimenting us on the video slideshow. Would definetely recommend this company.

Sent on 11/06/2007

Tarah · Married on 08/17/2007

They were very prompt and organized. They got the pictures I wanted and had enough vision to capture amazing pictures, that I didn't even think about. They were cheaper than other photographers I looked into.

Sent on 12/05/2007